Why didn’t any of the gospels or epistles ever mention the 1000 years?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're saying that He can't be reigning unless everyone is obeying Him? Is that your understanding of how kingdoms work? Give me an example of any king who has ever lived where everyone obeyed him and where he wouldn't have been a king otherwise.
Adam was given one rule by God and Adam died when he disobeyed God.

So something like that. If you disobey Jesus you actually die.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam was given one rule by God and Adam died when he disobeyed God.

So something like that. If you disobey Jesus you actually die.
Did you even read my post? This isn't what I was asking for. Did God stop reigning just because Adam disobeyed Him? No. That's what I'm talking about. Jesus reigns over all whether they obey Him or not. He is King of kings and Lord of lords now. Whether everyone acknowledges it or not doesn't change that fact.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you even read my post? This isn't what I was asking for. Did God stop reigning just because Adam disobeyed Him? No. That's what I'm talking about. Jesus reigns over all whether they obey Him or not. He is King of kings and Lord of lords now. Whether everyone acknowledges it or not doesn't change that fact.
Yes I understand. That is why Christ in not currently reigning on earth now. Adam's flesh is already dead. During the Millennium reign, there is no sin nor Adam's dead flesh. When any one breaks a rule, they are dead, literally. Adam and the sons of God lived with only Adam's one law.

In the future Millennium there will be a few more laws than just eating from a tree.