Why didn't God destroy Satan at the beginning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. I'm looking forward to Satan's redemption and reconciled to God. Love it. Get so much joy knowing this will be a reality. And certainly is a comfort Gottservant.
He will never be reconciled to God. HIs place is determined and that is an eternity in the lake of fire.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I think the Roman Catholics left out a lot of the manuscripts early on. The've found a lot in the dead sea scrolls.

But it spells out that Satan was created as a dark angel spirit and in the lower levels of heaven he kept prisoners and tortured those that broke the commandments of God.
Well the bible said everything God created was good. So knowing that is the truth we must reject non canonical books like enoch that teaches things contrary to scripture.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the bible said everything God created was good. So knowing that is the truth we must reject non canonical books like enoch that teaches things contrary to scripture.
I encourage you to keep learning scripture as it appears your knowledge of it is limited:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I encourage you to keep learning scripture as it appears your knowledge of it is limited:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Yes but Lucifer was the highest beauty and creation of God until iniquity was found in him.

Ezekiel 28:11-15​

King James Version​

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Also as Genesis says when god was f inished creating, He declared all things good! So from Lucifers creation in the first six days until his rebellion, he let sin take him over.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but Lucifer was the highest beauty and creation of God until iniquity was found in him.

King James Version​

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Also as Genesis says when god was f inished creating, He declared all things good! So from Lucifers creation in the first six days until his rebellion, he let sin take him over.
Interestingly that is not a reference to Lucifer. The only reference to Lucifer in the bible is in Isaiah 14:12-17. And that still doesn't invalidate the scripture I posted.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Destroying Lucifer would have meant destroying those who followed him.

That's true. But remember, just as Jesus was slain before the world began (a biblical fact), but came in the fulness of time in this prewritten book only now revealed to each generation...Satan is indeed part of the revealing. It's just the story being revealed, what was written before the world began, now read publicly. History is His story.

@12question

Reactions: Truthnightmare

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. I'm looking forward to Satan's redemption and reconciled to God. Love it. Get so much joy knowing this will be a reality. And certainly is a comfort Gottservant.

"But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor." 2 Timothy 2:20​

The way to look is not "forward":

Blow the ram’s horn in Gibeah, The trumpet in Ramah! Cry aloud at Beth Aven, ‘Look behind you, O Benjamin!’ ("Benjamin" being defined as: "son of the right hand"--Christ, and those "in Him."​
Hos 5:8
Blow H8628 ye the cornet H7782 in Gibeah, H1390 and the trumpet H2689 in Ramah: H7414 cry aloud H7321 at Bethaven, H1007 after H310 thee, O Benjamin. H1144

cornet H7782 = Trumpet
Gibeah, H1390 = Hill
Ramah: H7414 = Hill
H7321 at Bethaven = "house of vanity" (this world)

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't God Omnipresent?

There is nowhere God is not there.

So how is it that someone is separated from God?

If I may...

In the same way God made the world, and "He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life." Genesis 3:24 Except it's forever.

Reactions: JohnDB

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question - Does God change His mind somewhere along the line?

When did or does it change His love for His creations?

God loves His creations. No that does not, has not, will not change.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another question - Does God change His mind somewhere along the line regarding His granting free will?

No.

Freewill is one making an action on a thought or belief. (Believe or Reject)
ManKIND…goes through natural life, thinking this, believing that … as knowledge increases…that is the intent and workings of the mind, to make “logical” conclusions “weighing between this and that knowledge”.

Freewill of manKIND also has to do with the Thoughts of the Heart. It is not about weighing “logical conclusions”.
Rather…God IS or God IS NOT…Believe it or not.

( IT is NOT “Logical” for a man to Believe, what he can NOT:
See, Hear, Smell, Touch or Taste.)

As God said, as the Lord said…then BELIEVE in His works, (ie. that you can see, hear, smell, touch, tasted).
Some do, some do not.

Point being God does not change…men do.
Point being God already KNOWS what men WILL “do”, long before the man does.

When and why does He take it away from His creations?

God does not TAKE AWAY mans Freewill.
However God DOES / WILL accept a man, of that mans own freewill, of that man “surrendering” his own (bodily life), unto death for that mans Love of God.

Every humans LIFE is Blood.
God requires the LIFE of every human to DIE, (once).
A man without fail WILL DIE.
A man can willingly give His body unto DEATH…FOR/unto God…(and God SHALL care for that body, cleanse, sanctify, and other things, MAKING that body suitable to FOREVER be with God).
A mans BODY, in which the man DOES NOT Freely choose to “Submit” unto God…
No problem…that body shall DIE, and ultimately be burned and forgotten….WITHOUT God thus effected.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't God Omnipresent?

There is nowhere God is not there.

So how is it that someone is separated from God?

In terms parallel (of sorts).
As you can visibly understand a one way mirror…whereby men can/could SEE you, but you have NO way to Know, IF or WHO can see you.

God is invisible to manKINDS EYES.
ManKIND can not see, hear, smell, touch, God….Does not mean God is NOT Present EVERYWHERE.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottA and JohnDB

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why didn't God destroy Satan at the beginning?

# 1)
God LOVES All of His creations.

#2)
God made His created “spirits” and His created “manKind” to have “instincts And Freewill”.

#3)
God has an Express “Order and Way”.
(Created And Made).

Order…of Creation, in BRIEF.

Order…of Creation and Made able to communicate.(Heaven, spirits, Earth, Light, plants, animals, man, etc.)

Way…of Creation to communicate.(soul, senses)

Order…and Way of receiving Knowledge, (little by little)

Way…Discovery, Mulling, Deciphering Knowledge.

Way…Trying, testing Knowledge, recognizing outcome.

Order…Firsts, identified. (Created spirits) (Created WITH Gods Truth…Yet WITHOUT Gods Understanding).

Way…Firsts God pleased, with their (many) FREEWILL choices.

Way…Firsts God disappointed, with their (some) FREEWILL choices.

Order…Gods (manKIND) seconds, thirds, etc.

Order…created manKIND WITHOUT Knowledge of Gods Truth, WITHOUT Understanding of Gods Knowledge.

Way….God pleased, God disappointed, PER (ManKind) individual seconds, thirds, etc. Continuing from beginning to this day.

Order and Way…(manKIND) Learning Knowledge About Gods Truth…
Some ACCEPTING….pleasing to God.
Many REJECTING…disappointing to God.

While the ORDER and WAY of God IS Constant…
What APPLIES to one KIND of created and made thing does not EXPRESSLY (by all means) APPLY to another KIND of created and made thing.

What DOES “expressly” APPLY to Created and Made (spirit-KIND) and (man-KIND)…
IS their FREEWILL to CHOOSE to LOVE the Lord God Almighty……..OR NOT.

Regarding SPIRITS…
They were created with the GIFT OF LIFE to LIVE FOREVER. They can NEVER be DESTROYED
Their Freewill to Love God….or Not
Spirits that Love God? Destiny, LIVE WITH God Forever.
Spirits that Do NOT Love God? Destiny, LIVE WITHOUT God Forever.

Regarding Created spirits AND Created manKIND…
Judgement (per the Evidence) AND Sentencing (per the Judgement)…
IS according to Gods Determination, as Revealed IN Gods WORD (Scripture)
Gods TRUTH (Jesus)
of WHAT (Love of God)
applies to WHOM (spirits / manKIND)
and WHEN.

Glory to God,
Taken
God loves all his creation is why he didn't destroy Satan at the beginning?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly that is not a reference to Lucifer. The only reference to Lucifer in the bible is in Isaiah 14:12-17. And that still doesn't invalidate the scripture I posted.
It is Lucifer. Tyre had no king, and the person spoken of was the anointed cherub! It is Lucifer that is being referred to.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

King James Version​

Without God's foreknowledge?

What created sin?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God loves all his creation is why he didn't destroy Satan at the beginning?

Satan didn’t exist in the beginning.
Lucifer, one of the two spirits called “morning stars” existed.
When the Lord God “changes” a NAME of a Being, their status changes.
Lucifer’s status changed, from holy to not holy and his “original estate” also changed, from the mid-Heavens to the Face of the Earth…(and BTW, his estate shall again change to IN the Earth).

Glory to God,
Taken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan didn’t exist in the beginning.
Lucifer, one of the two spirits called “morning stars” existed.
When the Lord God “changes” a NAME of a Being, their status changes.
Lucifer’s status changed, from holy to not holy and his “original estate” also changed, from the mid-Heavens to the Face of the Earth…(and BTW, his estate shall again change to IN the Earth).

Glory to God,
Taken
Bible references please.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

This can also be translated as a calamity or disaster. Like when we say an evil befell someone.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In terms parallel (of sorts).
As you can visibly understand a one way mirror…whereby men can/could SEE you, but you have NO way to Know, IF or WHO can see you.

God is invisible to manKINDS EYES.
ManKIND can not see, hear, smell, touch, God….Does not mean God is NOT Present EVERYWHERE.

Glory to God,
Taken
That does not mean
I'm not seeing your logic here....
Because God is also Omnipotent. Your, mine, and Satan's next breath isn't at God's acquiescence but at His active support.
Not one spark exists without God's help.

Blessed are the pure/holy of heart for they shall see God.

How can anyone live separated from God?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New International Version
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

New King James Version
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things

English Standard Version
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.

New American Standard Bible
The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating disaster; I am the LORD who does all these things.