Why do alot of Christian denominations have a problem with looking into the Past for the return of Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was an end to Israel. That was the Age that ended and no longer is around, and since that time, the World has been reconciled to God through Christ. Thank you for sharing your beliefs, with me. I do not accept them as something that I have to obey, or that they have any merit in which effects the faith that is had in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Everyone is going to die one day or another, you'll see Jesus, and so will many others, due to Jesus promise to resurrect all people. Now there is the Heavenly Kingdom and those who are outside of it.

However, there was a literal "FLAMING FIRE" upon Israel when all the tribes were killed, 1,000,000 dead, and those who were faithful, seen Jesus and were translated into heaven. Yahava was just in his judgement for having all of these people taken over by the Romans, in my understanding and view, and that is why I speak about it the way I do, in regard and respect to the First centruy bride who was told, to wait, watch, and seek faithfully God, and that the Lord Jesus Christ would rescue them out of the great tribulation, and judgement would be cast upon Israel, and I believe faithfully it occrued in 70AD.

Hope you understand my view as well, cause it's only fair for one to share if they are so willingly to, @Earburner. It's not about winning a debate.
I can understand your view, but it isn't making sense to the words of Rev. 21
[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city [of people] New Jerusalem [New creatures], coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
>
These are they who come with Jesus upon His visible and Glorious return, as shown in 1 Thes. 4[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
> All of the above will be fulfilled as we each are the Heavenly City, the very dwelling place of God within each of us.
We each ARE HIS New earth, and Jesus is our New Heaven.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure [God Himself] in EARTHen vessels [our bodies], that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2 Peter 3[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, whereIN dwelleth [God's] righteousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Learner

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city [of people] New Jerusalem [New creatures], coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
>
These are they who come with Jesus upon His visible and Glorious return, as shown in 1 Thes. 4[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
> All of the above will be fulfilled as we each are the Heavenly City, the very dwelling place of God within each of us.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure [God Himself] in EARTHen vessels [our bodies], that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2 Peter 3[13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, whereIN dwelleth [God's] righteousness.
Great post but you need to adjust it so that it accurately reflects Revelation.

When the LORD Returns HE brings with Him the 'spirit/souls' of those in Him who have died.
This is when the 1st Resurrection takes place = 1 Thess ch4 and Revelation 20:1-6

AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign is when satan is loosed a little while for Gog & Magog to be judged.
Then the Great White Throne Judgment of Revelation 20:7-15

Finally a New Heaven & Earth must be created BEFORE New Jerusalem descends = Revelation ch21

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great

In 1 Thess 4:13-18 it clearly states that at the Second Coming of Christ is the Resurrection and after that the Rapture.
Neither of which has occurred.
This is how we know that Christ has not yet Returned.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great post but you need to adjust it so that it accurately reflects Revelation.

When the LORD Returns HE brings with Him the 'spirit/souls' of those in Him who have died.
This is when the 1st Resurrection takes place = 1 Thess ch4 and Revelation 20:1-6

AFTER the 1,000 Year Reign is when satan is loosed a little while for Gog & Magog to be judged.
Then the Great White Throne Judgment of Revelation 20:7-15

Finally a New Heaven & Earth must be created BEFORE New Jerusalem descends = Revelation ch21
No adjustment on my part is needed, about that which is the NEW heavens and the NEW Earth.

We all, who are "born again", ARE of what God is making to be NEW, being that of NEW creatures (creation) of "EARTHen vessels" (2 Cor. 4:7), whereIN is God's NEW Earth, that He and His Righteousness dwells in, through Jesus, who is the Living veil. Heb. 10
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Therefore, as Jesus is Himself the First resurrection, He has been made to be an Immortal EARTHen vessel for the Father's indwelling, so that we also can and shall be made after the likeness of Jesus, who alone HAS Immortality, with Eternal life.
1 Cor. 15
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Q. What did Jesus inherit, that is greater than anyone of us can imagine?
A. A NEW Immortal EARTHen body (vessel) with NEW Eternal Life!

THAT IS the NEW EARTH of God's making, that "the meek shall inherit".

Therefore, Rev. 20:6 speaks exactly of what I have shown, for all born again Christians, who are now PARTakers of the divine nature. 2 Peter 1:4
Rev. 20[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath PART in the first resurrection [who is Christ]: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years [this present Age of God's Grace, through His Son].

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No adjustment on my part is needed, about that which is the NEW heavens and the NEW Earth.

We all, who are "born again", ARE of what God is making to be NEW, being that of NEW creatures (creation) of "EARTHen vessels" (2 Cor. 4:7), whereIN is God's NEW Earth, that He and His Righteousness dwells in, through Jesus, who is the Living veil. Heb. 10
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Therefore, as Jesus is Himself the First resurrection, He has been made to be an Immortal EARTHen vessel for the Father's indwelling, so that we also can and shall be made after the likeness of Jesus, who alone HAS Immortality, with Eternal life.
1 Cor. 15
[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Q. What did Jesus inherit, that is greater than anyone of us can imagine?
A. A NEW Immortal EARTHen body (vessel) with NEW Eternal Life!

THAT IS the NEW EARTH of God's making, that "the meek shall inherit".

Therefore, Rev. 20:6 speaks exactly of what I have shown, for all born again Christians, who are now PARTakers of the divine nature. 2 Peter 1:4
Rev. 20[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath PART in the first resurrection [who is Christ]: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years [this present Age of God's Grace, through His Son].

Our temporary earthen vessels are soon to be destroyed as we await the First Resurrection.
Whereupon we shall receive Glorified Spiritual Bodies = no more earthen
JESUS is not in a earthen body anymore.

ammilinialism is in error as it disrupts/distorts the Truth of Revelation

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our temporary earthen vessels are soon to be destroyed as we await the First Resurrection.
Whereupon we shall receive Glorified Spiritual Bodies = no more earthen
JESUS is not in a earthen body anymore.
Maybe we should consult Thomas the disciple, and ask again what it was that he exclaimed, whether he took up on Jesus invitation or not:
John 20
[24] But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
[25] The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
[26] And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
[27] Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
[28] And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Q. How did Jesus enter the room, when the doors were shut, with the disciples already in the room?
Q. Since none of the disciples saw Jesus, to tell Him in advance of what Thomas had said, how was it that Jesus spoke back to Thomas, of what he had said?

Q. In your digesting all of what had transpired, choose the answer that describes your conclusion:
1. Jesus was now only Spirit.
2. Jesus was now still only mortal flesh.
3. Jesus was now new Immortal flesh.
4. Jesus was now new Immortal flesh, and also Spirit at will.
5. Jesus had spies, that reported back to him in secret.
6. Jesus, being secretive, often crept up on the disciples unaware.

Q. After 3 days passing, would you invite someone to thrust their hand into a sensitive wound gashed by a spear???
I didn't think so!!

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe we should consult Thomas the disciple, and ask again what it was that he exclaimed, whether he took up on Jesus invitation or not:
John 20
[24] But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
[25] The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
[26] And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
[27] Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
[28] And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Q. How did Jesus enter the room, when the doors were shut, with the disciples already in the room?
Q. Since none of the disciples saw Jesus, to tell Him in advance of what Thomas had said, how was it that Jesus spoke back to Thomas, of what he had said?

Q. In your digesting all of what had transpired, choose the answer that describes your conclusion:
1. Jesus was now only Spirit.
2. Jesus was now still only mortal flesh.
3. Jesus was now only Immortal flesh.
4. Jesus was now Immortal flesh, and also Spirit at will.
5. Jesus had spies, that reported back to him in secret.
6. Jesus, being secretive, often crept up on the disciples unaware.

Q. After 3 days passing, would you invite someone to thrust their hand into a sensitive wound gashed by a spear???
I didn't think so!!
Good Evening @Earburner,

Notice that this was before HE ascended.

Look at LORD Jesus after HE Ascended = Rev ch1

Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Thank You Brother

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Evening @Earburner,

Notice that this was before HE ascended.

Look at LORD Jesus after HE Ascended = Rev ch1

Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Thank You Brother
Yes! The answer to my question is #4.
So why would you think that I didn't or wouldn't agree with Rev ch.1?

Having understanding about the Lord's Transfiguration, while he was of mortal flesh, affords us to know that Jesus can be of an Immortal Earthen body and also that of a Spiritual body, at will.

He is the ultimate sacrifice for BOTH man and God the Father,
wherein God the Father and His Righteousness does now dwell, so that HE can dwell within us through His Son.

It is Jesus Himself who IS His Father's House.
John 14
[2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do alot of Christian denominations have a problem with looking into the Past for the return of Christ?

The Word of God IN God, IN Heaven was sent to Earth.

The Word of God was revealed ON Earth was the Son of man.

ON Earth, many people saw the Son of man, who was Called JESUS.

The Son of man, Called JESUS, was revealed ON Earth IS the Son of God, called CHRIST.

The Son of God, Called CHRIST JESUS, accomplished what He was SENT TO EARTH TO DO, and RETURNED to Heaven.

Men ON Earth, taught men ON Earth…

The Son of man was on Earth, they saw Him.
The Son of God was on Earth, they knew Him
The Christ of God was on Earth, they saw and believed His works.

A few men on Earth, Saw the Son of man, Son of God, the Christ of God, ASCEND from the Earth upward toward Heaven and lost sight of Him in the Clouds.

** What HAS been fulfilled, IS the UNSEEN Holy Spirit of God, Gods Seed, ON EARTH routinely (without observation of mens EYES) enter “INTO” the hearts of millions of human men and REBIRTH “their” spirit with Gods Seed, and Gods Spirit of Truth dwell WITHIN such men.

** What HAS NOT been fulfilled, IS EVERY EYE….HAVING SEEN HIM

The Son of man, visibility sitting ON a white Cloud.

Rev 1
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Have ‘YOU’ SEEN Him?
Has a tv, radio, internet, newspaper, anywhere reported they have SEEN HIM?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
>
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

2 Cor. 4

God dwells within believers who faithfully seek him in spirit and truth. The New heavens and the new earth - refer to me a renewing of how the old things were once broken they are now fixed, and Yahava, continues by his Word, speaks through creation.

If you are putting them all together, to fit some type of view you are looking to see, or find evidence happening for, to me the only one that is know is the the now new covenant which allows all of sin, for all people to be forgiven, and anyone who finds the answer in Christ, will be changed into a new creature, they now are partaking in a new nature, which is spiritual.

Does seeing everything for yourself, have anything to do with your view you have in particular, when you sum the scriptures up? For myself, I believe that faithful believers, seen Jesus coming in the great tribulation which had spoken of, and saved them from the wrath of God which continued to destroy the heaven and earths the Jewish people had known. Such as baptism, sacrifices, incense lighting, and other various things, including all of the 12 tribes themselves, some of the faithful being rescued from the destruction, all of the people were direct blood to the tribes and the way and life, and (world), they had known was destroyed, however even so there were mixed, people of the tribes that continued onward, I also believe there was some Gentiles also who were there at the temple during the destruction whom were also rescued from a horrible situation which most people never pay any mind to, with 1,000,000 Jewish people had laid dead. In the Land that God had gave them through Joshua.

Today, for me all there is hope for is going to be with Yahava, and the Word of God, in the afterlife, and enter into the "Heavenly" Jerusalem, which the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, is now made peace with the World, and mankind, and continues to call out to all people, and they can become renewed into a new creation ,which is a spiritual babe in Christ, and they can grow to become a son or daughter of God as they walk faithfully seeking God, and the holy spirit to help with the spirit of Christ also working in and through you to do the good works of God, all while building up a spiritual body which will be rewarded after this life.

I aint worried about have a flesh body, to be honest, it doesn't matter to have it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Word of God IN God, IN Heaven was sent to Earth.

The Word of God was revealed ON Earth was the Son of man.

ON Earth, many people saw the Son of man, who was Called JESUS.

The Son of man, Called JESUS, was revealed ON Earth IS the Son of God, called CHRIST.

The Son of God, Called CHRIST JESUS, accomplished what He was SENT TO EARTH TO DO, and RETURNED to Heaven.

Men ON Earth, taught men ON Earth…

The Son of man was on Earth, they saw Him.
The Son of God was on Earth, they knew Him
The Christ of God was on Earth, they saw and believed His works.

A few men on Earth, Saw the Son of man, Son of God, the Christ of God, ASCEND from the Earth upward toward Heaven and lost sight of Him in the Clouds.

** What HAS been fulfilled, IS the UNSEEN Holy Spirit of God, Gods Seed, ON EARTH routinely (without observation of mens EYES) enter “INTO” the hearts of millions of human men and REBIRTH “their” spirit with Gods Seed, and Gods Spirit of Truth dwell WITHIN such men.

** What HAS NOT been fulfilled, IS EVERY EYE….HAVING SEEN HIM

The Son of man, visibility sitting ON a white Cloud.

Rev 1
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Have ‘YOU’ SEEN Him?
Has a tv, radio, internet, newspaper, anywhere reported they have SEEN HIM?
Every eye, who was faithfully waiting, and watching to see, in the great tribulation which befall in Gods judgement, in ending Israel, and the old covenant ways. I believe they were the ones whom were the ones to witness him come, because of who it was addressed to believers at the time, and they were told many things.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again… still not addressing my statement. I purposely stand against that Jesus did not come back to rescue his bride as he promised and the aposltes promised to it would happen.

That means the Bible in itself is unreliable.

What is true? Jesus and promise to come back, to rescue his bride? Yes, its very true, its seen in the narrative of the Gospel, and the other letters written.

So I do not follow after the people who say “Jesus is still coming back.”

If youre not gonna address this your better off just going on your way, @Earburner. Cause you wont burn my own ear telling me Jesus didnt come to save his bride already, sir.
And I'd bet your not gonna burn his ear ,either. You just keep on keeping on , and I don't think anyone buys it.
Jesus is here, let's go to the movies. When is He gonna take us home? Why are we still dying? Why has the earth groaned and travailed more now than before? More and more animals extinct? Man is more evil. The Spirit of the Lord is withdrawing from the earth. Wars and rumors of wars--the end is not yet.
But not to you. Medicine is better than before, so Jesus is here. Let us rejoice and go to the movies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'd bet your not gonna burn his ear ,either. You just keep on keeping on , and I don't think anyone buys it.
If because of having an understanding concerning and considering of the context surrounding the text, it is not my concern if anyone understands it. If they are avid readers of the bible, and seek God in faith, and follow the context and narrative given, there are links within those messages to connect with others and consider.
Jesus is here, let's go to the movies.
Yes, the Spirit of Christ dwells within you, and Yahava, Yeshuas Father also dwells in you. Concerning the topic however, it pertains to the people within the context and scope of the narrative itself. Sometimes people desire to make the bible sorta of revolve around themselves, and perhaps can also tend to neglect even reading regarding the many things going on within the Gospel of Christ, which continued forward and reached all the know world, at large which commenced the judgement of God upon Israel.

Have you considered Israels punishment during the Gospel of Christ, which was promised to befall them, promised by the Lord Jesus?
When is He gonna take us home?
Do you desire to go home? Paul desired to go home, but it was better for him to be here in order to help others before his death.
Why are we still dying?
Concerning topics of the Gospel, dying to sin is something that a person in Christ is able to do, though they may not be perfect, when sin starts to tempt, by and through spirit and prayer, they are able to resist with God helping them by the holy spirit within the believer. Dying to wrath, anger, malice, gossip, etc... dying to the flesh. It seems there are all forms of manners of dying, and Jesus did on the cross, and 3 days was rose again by the Holy Spirit of God, and because of this, it also means the same happens to all people who die, from their own forward.
Why has the earth groaned and travailed more now than before?
Are you in pain more than any other person who in pain or or we all in pain together?
More and more animals extinct?
Not sure what that has to do with anything.
Man is more evil.
Not so sure man is anymore evil than a woman. Both parties have evil within them, and evil is learned early in life. If you imagine that you lived in a city, where violence and murder was glorified, that would be terrible. Some people go into gang, and some people end up murdering for money, or stop a problem. Evil. Darkness. It's been around since the beginning of time.
The Spirit of the Lord is withdrawing from the earth. Wars and rumors of wars--the end is not yet.
This was said by Jesus, and happened after his death, they would know the times were drawing near, when the armies surrounded them. This is why it's good to at least, be aware of what the context says collaborated, with the other mentions in Mark, and Luke.
But not to you.
Mankind can mess itself up, and have a nuclear bomb going off. I just do not expect to see Jesus in the clouds returning due the concerning manners and times of those who were made "AWARE", of the times which were at hand. If people desire to dismiss that, it is okay, it has been stated.
Medicine is better than before, so Jesus is here. Let us rejoice and go to the movies.
If you just want to mock something you haven't grasped yet, that is fine. Jesus would not have failed, those who he had spoken to, through the Revelation of John, whom were going to be quickly taken, when Jesus quickly and swiftly without delay arrived. It's something I believe by faith, its because of not doubting Jesus, or the Apostles. Also the times concerning the history after Jesus rose and ascended is important to consider, and also, what is mentioned in the Old Testament.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every eye, who was faithfully waiting, and watching to see, in the great tribulation which befall in Gods judgement, in ending Israel, and the old covenant ways. I believe they were the ones whom were the ones to witness him come, because of who it was addressed to believers at the time, and they were told many things.

Every “living soul”, (saved or not) shall return To it’s body and rise up for Judgement. Every eye shall See Jesus and believe and bow down and worship Him, then be Judged.
The body’s and souls that did not Believe during their natural life….the breath of life in the soul, returns to God, and the LIFELESS, body and soul shall be Destroyed and forgotten.

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every “living soul”, (saved or not) shall return To it’s body and rise up for Judgement. Every eye shall See Jesus and believe and bow down and worship Him, then be Judged.
The body’s and souls that did not Believe during their natural life….the breath of life in the soul, returns to God, and the LIFELESS, body and soul shall be Destroyed and forgotten.
That is one theory of how it all goes down.

I believe to that people will be able to perhaps accept the Lord Jesus even in the after life, going through the lake of fire. In which the soul, is saved because the Lord is not willingly to have any perish. Whatever is saved left of that person which went in and through the fire, perhaps that this soul is given the ability to have access to the Kingdom of God.

These are also some of my thoughts concerning some subjects you touched on. I do not think it of it terms like yourself.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is one theory of how it all goes down.

Theory’s are guesswork.
Scripture reveals reliable factual knowledge.
It is anyones option to believe scripture or not.

I believe to that people will be able to perhaps accept the Lord Jesus even in the after life, going through the lake of fire. In which the soul, is saved because the Lord is not willingly to have any perish. Whatever is saved left of that person which went in and through the fire, perhaps that this soul is given the ability to have access to the Kingdom of God.

A Person IS a Living body, with It’s Life (BLOOD) and a Living soul, (which has Gods Life in it), IN the body.

ManKIND has free-WILL, and is accountable for his Choices.

These are also some of my thoughts concerning some subjects you touched on. I do not think it of it terms like yourself.

My beliefs Regarding “God” and “ManKIND”are Based on Scriptures, and the “effects” of which a “Living man” can comprehend.

ManKIND…is a body…it’s LIFE is BLOOD.
The body…has many “parts”.
It’s BLOOD begins at “conception.”
Once IN the womb, IN the placenta, (a temporary, water surrounded place for receiving nourishment, and discarding waste) it is ‘Conceived” and by the Hand of God the body begins Forming.
That “Forming” Body has no awareness or knowledge, belief of God.

Once it exits the placenta, womb, female, called born…
“Then”…does the Man-Kind of thing, receive Gods “soul and breath of Life”….and thereafter:
Called a “Person”.
And; it’s “Body Parts” for “communication” are thus “activated’ and begin functioning.
Eyes…see
Ears….hear
Nose…smells
Tongue…tastes
Mouth….utters sounds
Flesh….feels touch

The soul…is Gods…it’s LIFE is GODS BREATH
Which, thereafter…IN or OUT of the body…
Its “communication” ability, Continues being ALIVE… until such time God removes His Breath of Life out of THAT soul.

When a BODY dies, it Knows Nothing, can Do Nothing. It’s LIFE, BLOOD, is Dead.
When a BODY dies, the Living soul Departs OUT of the BODY…

Read…(Gen 35:18) regarding Rachel’s dead body and her soul.

IF God returns “His” Living soul TO an EXISTING body…the LIFE of the BODY (blood), resumes Living.

Read…(1 Kings 18: 17-23) Regarding a young boy’s dead body, and soul returned to his body, and his Blood Life resumed living.)

Read…(John 11: 11, 14, 17, 43, 44 ) about a dead and buried man, named; Lazarus, whose soul was returned to his body and his body resumed living in it’s Blood Life.)

A Dead Body over the course of time, will begin rotting, be eaten by animals, or buried, and begin returning to Dust.

The living soul, departs a Dead Body and IS:
Escorted to Heaven by angels, to wait with God, in comfort, for judgement.
Or
Sent to Hell, to wait without God, in discomfort, for judgement.

Millions of Dead Body’s have or are returning to Dust…and their departed living souls IN Heaven.

Millions of Dead Body’s have or are returning to Dust…and their departed living souls IN Hell.

While a Man’s BODY (Blood) Is alive…He decides by his own choices, WHAT shall become of “his” body, “Gods” soul…

Gods Word reveals the ‘options’ according ‘TO’ Gods ‘order and way’.
Order and Way…is revealed IN Scripture.

ALL body’s life (Blood) shall, must die.
(Gen 9:5)

OT order and way…
Men who believed IN God, IN His word, and bodily died…”THEN” their departed soul saved…their spirit reborn.

NT order and way…
Men who believed and believe IN God, IN Gods Word “IS” Jesus…and bodily DIE…same as OT…”THEN” their departed soul saved…their spirit reborn…

NT order and way…
Men who believed and believe IN God, IN Gods Word “IS” Jesus….”AND” while bodily ALIVE, have “CONFESSED” their true Belief…
“THEN” before “bodily physical Death”…
Their “Living soul IN their body IS Saved”.
Their “Natural living spirit IN their heart IS Reborn”.

POINT being…the AFTER LIFE, regarding a MAN-KIND of being, IS “determined”, according to the order and way of Gods “terms”.

A man-KIND of being, WHILE ALIVE in his LIFE (Blood), freely chooses his Option of being “wIth or without” God Forever.

Once the BODY’S LIFE (blood) is physically DEAD, there is no more Option for that BODY’S LIFE (blood), TO Choose, to be with or without God Forever.

IOW…physically DEAD (bloodless LIFE of man) knows nothing, can choose nothing.

When Judgement day Arrives. ALL body’s VOID of their BLOOD, shall be RAISED UP, by the Power of God “returning their souls” to their body’s.

* Some body’s shall be raised, Glorified, restored, without sin…Because they believed and confessed their belief, Before their body died.
* Some body’s shall be raised, in their Sinful unrestored, with sin body’s…Because they did not Believe, before their body died.
* SINCE ALL body’s are raised, by their Living souls returning TO their body’s…
* They can see, hear, the Judge, the Lord Jesus, and WILL bow down and Worship Him.

The Conundrum…
* Those raised body’s wIth God…willingly gave their bodily Life (Blood) unto Death…FOR their testament of belief and love of God.
* Those raised body’s without God…HAVE NO BLOOD LIFE TO give.

Remember…God requires the LIFE of man. Mans LIFE IS BLOOD. Every man’s LIFE shall physically Die, and Every man who CHOOSES to not willingly GIVE his LIFE TO God, WHILE his body’s LIFE (BLOOD) IS ALIVE… after his body’s life (blood) exists no more, that man has NOT the required offering to give God, to BECOME MADE soul saved, spirit reborn, or body raised up in glory (ie a holy sinless body)…and WHY we are scripturally informed…WHAT becomes of body’s and soul’s that rejected the Lord God while they WERE alive in their (Blood) Life

Matt 10:
[28] And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

God has Offered ManKIND, an order and way to become MADE WHOLE…body, soul, spirit…acceptable to Forever BE WITH God…

As well, a reading and study of Scripture reveals, NOT all of manKind will choose Gods option and offering to become MADE WHOLE. And in no scripture is it revealed, God MAKES a manKIND of being WHOLE, against that mans own Choices he makes during his own bodily Life (blood) time.

Certainly God Desires ALL men during their (Blood) Life, WILL choose to believe, confess their belief, choose to become MADE whole according to Gods offering, Gods order and way….
However scripture is expressly Clear, Not all of manKind shall elect to choose what God Has offered…and those same men shall forever become destroyed, ash, separated from God forever and forgotten.

Not trying to ‘change’ your beliefs…rather giving you a few scriptures to encourage you to discover for yourself IF scripture itself will change your beliefs.

Glory to God,
Taken