Why do Catholics…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, not true. That is not what happened at The Last Supper! More studying for you....

Already gave you the Jewish order of Haggadah! No Christian Scholar is allowed to revamp what the Jews who are experts at this do! Though I did forget to add that after the cup of redemption, or the fourth cup or the "Kos Rivii".

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already gave you the Jewish order of Haggadah! No Christian Scholar is allowed to revamp what the Jews who are experts at this do! Though I did forget to add that after the cup of redemption, or the fourth cup or the "Kos Rivii".
Yup, you gave the Jewish order of Haggadah. But that is not what happened at the Last Supper. Why did Jesus say “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me" AFTER The Supper was over and he was praying to his Father?

More studying for you...

Reactions: Illuminator

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no problem. the problem arises with Christian Scholars making assumption as to which cup was drank! but the Passage in Mark:....
Hmmm.....so the Christian scholars got it wrong and YOU got it right? Interesting...

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the Spirit that quickeneth: the flesh profiteth nothing:
If the flesh profit nothing then why did he say MULTIPLE TIMES you must eat my flesh....Back to the drawing board on your theory you have been taught by your men.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say you want conversation Mm yet you disqualify yourself in comments like the one above!
You categorise yourself as patient yet name calling tells the truth!
Hmmm....so when someone says "it makes absolute sense!" without any qualifiers or follow-up or evidence or opinion on why it makes sense THAT is a conversations starter? Nope that IS trolling!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope , i never said that . I said some churches still do preach truth till this day if ya read all of what i said .
But most DONT . And by DONT i mean NOT Even close to the TRUTH . Its a sesspool .
And out of great love for your soul , for i desire only good for you and a good ending forever in CHRIST FOR YOU ,
I am doing all to try and help you . As i have with thee faith , and not just catholics
but many protestants i have tried to help as well .
We are simply in a massive falling away that is getting worse by the day and the hour .
I desire LIFE for all , thus i must point to CHRIST and HIS sound doctrine and all the doctrine the aposetls also left us in that bible .
Only many will not budge from what their sensual teachers have taught them .
There are some of us who even meet in private . Some on the phone too .
The lambs will gather , even if its in little groups . My desire IS GOOD for the people , ITS LIFE for them .
I pray for those who even hate me and persecute me . MY desire is only good for them too .
BUT WE had better wake up and fast . Cause many are not gonna make it and i say that with a real heavy and sad heart for them .
Well, since you KNOW that "some churches still do preach the truth" but MOST don't even come close to the Truth then that means YOU know who is in error and who isn't in error.

Here is where your theory falls short of logic: All Protestant churches have different salvific doctrinal teachings. If they all have different teachings then that means "some" of them CAN NOT be teaching the Truth. And, as your logic and statements show, YOU know which ones are and which ones are not sooooo that means only YOU know who is teaching the truth and who is in erro.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup, you gave the Jewish order of Haggadah. But that is not what happened at the Last Supper. Why did Jesus say “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me" AFTER The Supper was over and he was praying to his Father?

More studying for you...

Well if you knew what the cup was you would understand.

anytime a cup is used symbolically, it is designated as wrath. Jesus was going to teh cross and was going to become sin. The eternal son who never knew a nanosecond away from fellowship with HIs Father was now going to be abandoned for a time ( My God my god why have you abandoned me) God was going to pour out His wrath on Jesus (the cup) for mankinds sin. This was the cup Jesus was asking if possible he would not have to drink from!

Reactions: Stan B

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm.....so the Christian scholars got it wrong and YOU got it right? Interesting...
It is not I who got it right. It is over 4,000 years of jews celebrating the Passover who got it right. I am just quoting them.

The four cups:

1. Cup of praise
2. Cup of sorrow
3. Cup of Jopy
4. Cup of redemption
5. Optional the cup of Elijah

Reactions: Stan B

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, since you KNOW that "some churches still do preach the truth" but MOST don't even come close to the Truth then that means YOU know who is in error and who isn't in error.

Here is where your theory falls short of logic: All Protestant churches have different salvific doctrinal teachings. If they all have different teachings then that means "some" of them CAN NOT be teaching the Truth. And, as your logic and statements show, YOU know which ones are and which ones are not sooooo that means only YOU know who is teaching the truth and who is in erro.
Keep mans logic . a lamb can discern the truth . We sure dont need wise false men trying to impart to us that we cannot know the truth
as they lead us only into more error and call it truth . Many scholars are falling fast short of the truth
and yet little children who follow Christ seem to sure KNOW the truth .
He who continues in me shall KNOW the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall make them free .
HE never said He who learneth of the wise men of this world and her mighty scholars will know the truth .
HE SAID THOSE WHO BELEIVED in HIM and CONTINUED IN HIM . That means A LAMB .
Most all the scholars of all said denominations have for generations taught error and that error has fast begotten more error
till now they ready to have unity with the devil and hug him and call him love . You got no idea
what has happened unto the churches , let alone who even brought it in unto the churches .
Did you know that a massive delusion is all over christendom . NO you dont , cause you are part of it . I SEEN some on this place
even defending the father of the false prophets . IT PROVES you have no idea what spirit these men truly be of .
FOR if you had but the simple childlike faith , YE would not have unified with those who not only teach the delusion
THEY brought into the entire realm of christendom . But GO YE and learn what that means .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not I who got it right. It is over 4,000 years of jews celebrating the Passover who got it right. I am just quoting them.

The four cups:

1. Cup of praise
2. Cup of sorrow
3. Cup of Jopy
4. Cup of redemption
5. Optional the cup of Elijah
Many will die in thier sins . For if they follow another jesus , and teach another gospel they will die in their sins .
Even a child of GOD , a simple babe like child , would know and come to have KNOWN CHRIST .
But many will die within their own instutions which sprang forth from wise cleverly men who decieved and spoke not the truth .
My heart sorrows for many , but many will die for they simply will not come to CHRIST and by CHRIST i mean the one IN THE BIBLE .
Cause any other christ is but an anti christ , any other jesus aint JESUS and any other gospel is not the Gospel .
My heart wails in secrete for many , but expose the dangerous errors i must and pray and hope that at least some will hear .
Paul was right . MEN long ago crept in and took captive places and taught the precepts of men which
made desciples not of CHRIST but of men . WE must do all to warn all to stay far from any church and any place
that leads its peoples into deception , a trap and a snare of the soul .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My simple message remains . GET back in those bibles and learn that JESUS , learn the doctrine of those apostels and DO IT WELL .
For many come and by cunning wisdom and carnal logic , they make slaves of men unto bondage of deception .
There is but one name that saves , but woe to the man who heeds another jesus , and woe to the soul that preaches and decieves
the flocks . They are hirelings , sent not by GOD but by their own hearts desires . They cannot set the captives free
but rather lead them only farther into darkness and yet procliam we give thee light . But they know not at what they stumble
and those within her chambers know not her chambers lead unto hell and perditoin .
THEY cannot save us . They have come to decieve us . THEY know JESUS only IN NAME ALONE . But the jesus
they preach IS another jesus and the gospel they preach IS just another go spell .
WE must return to our bibles and learn CHRIST for ourselves . JESUS is with the lambs and HE can keep us safe .
Let us learn HIM , let us learn the doctrine , let us look out for one another . GET IN THOSE BIBLES .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep mans logic . a lamb can discern the truth . We sure dont need wise false men trying to impart to us that we cannot know the truth
as they lead us only into more error and call it truth . .....
Which are you amigo? Lamb or man? The truth is, you are both!
You are no 'better' or any more 'enlightened' then those men you look down upon that YOU think are in "error". The fact is, you very well could be a victim of the "massive delusion is all over Christendom." But the delusional don't know they are delusional....Do they?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if you knew what the cup was you would understand.

anytime a cup is used symbolically, it is designated as wrath. Jesus was going to teh cross and was going to become sin. The eternal son who never knew a nanosecond away from fellowship with HIs Father was now going to be abandoned for a time ( My God my god why have you abandoned me) God was going to pour out His wrath on Jesus (the cup) for mankinds sin. This was the cup Jesus was asking if possible he would not have to drink from!
Oh...I see....If I knew then I would understand. So the scholars are wrong and YOU are right.

Study the Sacred text again and please explain: Why did Jesus say “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me" AFTER The Supper was over and he was praying to his Father?

Never mind! I will explain it to you. He nor the Apostles partook of the 4th cup at the Last Supper. That is why He prayed that the cup may pass him by. His prayer wasn't answered and the 4th cup didn't pass him by.... did it Ronald? When did he partake of the 4th cup Ronald?

Scholar Mary

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which are you amigo? Lamb or man? The truth is, you are both!
You are no 'better' or any more 'enlightened' then those men you look down upon that YOU think are in "error". The fact is, you very well could be a victim of the "massive delusion is all over Christendom." But the delusional don't know they are delusional....Do they?
Open , read , love and embrace all things JESUS taught , all things the apostels taught .
Its real easy to know if one truly believes in CHRIST . OPEN BIBLE , LEARN BIBLE , LOVING the TRUTH .
The delusional do not know they are deceived , THAT IS VERY TRUE INDEED . SO HOW about we open bibles
and SEE what JESUS we really have been following . Exactly . MY MESSAGE stays the same .

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My simple message remains . GET back in those bibles and learn that JESUS , learn the doctrine of those apostels and DO IT WELL .
For many come and by cunning wisdom and carnal logic , they make slaves of men unto bondage of deception .
There is but one name that saves , but woe to the man who heeds another jesus , and woe to the soul that preaches and decieves
the flocks . They are hirelings , sent not by GOD but by their own hearts desires . They cannot set the captives free
but rather lead them only farther into darkness and yet procliam we give thee light . But they know not at what they stumble
and those within her chambers know not her chambers lead unto hell and perditoin .
THEY cannot save us . They have come to decieve us . THEY know JESUS only IN NAME ALONE . But the jesus
they preach IS another jesus and the gospel they preach IS just another go spell .
WE must return to our bibles and learn CHRIST for ourselves . JESUS is with the lambs and HE can keep us safe .
Let us learn HIM , let us learn the doctrine , let us look out for one another . GET IN THOSE BIBLES .

For many however, they have to learn how to read the bible without the glasses of a sect. Catholics, MOrmons, JW's, SDA's and others when they6 read the bible they have a predisposition that has taught them redefinitions of words.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the flesh profit nothing then why did he say MULTIPLE TIMES you must eat my flesh....Back to the drawing board on your theory you have been taught by your men.

What do you mean, "if the flesh profiteth nothing"???? Jesus Himself said, "the flesh profiteth nothing." That's a direct quote.
KJV John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life

If you have a problem and believe Jesus is contradicting Himself, it is your problem, not mine. There is a solution of course, but it isn't in telling Jesus He's wrong.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For many however, they have to learn how to read the bible without the glasses of a sect. Catholics, MOrmons, JW's, SDA's and others when they6 read the bible they have a predisposition that has taught them redefinitions of words.
MR ZACH LEE agrees . ED ZACH LEE . Too many are seeing scrips through the lens that cometh not of THE LIGHT , Nor the SPIRIT
but rather the darkness of men who have led many a soul astray . Its time to just pick that bible up and read it for ourselves .
Cause there is one who can appear as an angel of LIGHT , and YET WE KNOW HE IS DARKNESS and NO LIGHT IS IN HIM .
SOO too can his ministirs holler , LET US SHOW YE THE LIGHT of SCRIPTURE , and yet in truth they are teaching them twisted doctrines
and precepts of men to justify THEIR OWN PRE CONCEIVED IDEALS . Many know not
and have not known , that men have long hungered for power and have always had the desire to make desciples after them own selves .
THUS they teach a THUS SAYETH the LORD , when in truth its THUS SAYETH THE THEM . FOR POWER and CONTROL they did this .

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a solution of course, but it isn't in telling Jesus He's wrong

Hello Brakelite,

The solution of course, is that OUR flesh counts for nothing, our perceptions, our logic, our senses, mean nothing, only Christ's words..

'this is My Body take and eat'

Pax et Bonum

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean, "if the flesh profiteth nothing"???? Jesus Himself said, "the flesh profiteth nothing." That's a direct quote.
KJV John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life

If you have a problem and believe Jesus is contradicting Himself, it is your problem, not mine. There is a solution of course, but it isn't in telling Jesus He's wrong.
You are a bit confused brakelite. I am not saying Jesus contradicted himself. YOU are saying he contradicted himself.

Jesus said MULTIPLE TIMES 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” “Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; 55 for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. 56 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like that which your ancestors ate, and they died. But the one who eats this bread will live forever.”

Notice how he said this AFTER he fed the 3,000 bread? Notice how he equated eating bread and eating Him to our ancestors eating manna from heaven. How much clearer can He make it for you Brakelite? He TOLD you that you must eat Him and then at the Last Supper he SHOWED you how to eat him.

Where you are confused is that you are inserting YOUR beliefs into His word. He didn't say MY flesh profit nothing. He said THE flesh profit nothing. I believe Him. YOU don't because your men have taught you wrong.

Paul asked you a question Brakelite:
The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? YOUR answer to that question is NO Paul, it is NOT a communion in the body of Christ. A true Christian answers YES Paul, it is a communion in the body of Christ. That is why us Christians call the taking of bread/wine COMMUION! Because HIS flesh DOES profit us!

Keeping it real with Scripture....Mary