Why do so many christians Hate Israel..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
>>Brakelite says "I read somewhere that the position of high priest of those days went to the highest bidder."

I would regard what you 'read somewhere', as somewhat bogus.

While the Levites had a general priestly heritage, only the sons of Zadok were permitted to serve in the inner temple, offering sacrifices and entering the Holy of Holies. The non-Zadok Levites were servants to the Zadok line. They slaughtered the sacrificial animal and provided it to the Zadokites to perform the actual sacrifice on the altar. Ezekiel provides a whole lot of information on this, not only in Ezek 44, but is pretty much a theme throughout the entire book of Ezekiel.

Their lineage and right to serve was carefully preserved in the Temple genealogical records, going all the way back to Abraham, as was the lineage of the heir to the throne of David, [Matthew 1].

Levitical lineage can be determined to this day via DNA Y chromosome testing. The Levitical line is probably the purist amongst Jews, with only a 1.5% variation over 3500 years. Seems that their genealogy has been preserved for those who will serve in the Third Temple.

Just some random thoughts.
But you missed the point it got corrupted like all religions do, which is why Jesus so often had a go at them.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
'For from the top of the rocks I see him,
and from the hills I behold him:
lo, the people shall dwell alone,
and shall not be reckoned among the nations.'

(Num 23:9)

Hello there, @Enoch111,

The word of God through Balaam concerning Israel (above) shows that they will never be reckoned among the nations. They will always be separate. Even now when still scattered among the nations, they cannot avoid their separateness. They can be, 'in', but not, 'of', whether they be 'in the land' or outside it.

I have been reading about the plight of the Jew in exile throughout Europe before the horrors of the world wars. They have suffered very much at the hands of Christians throughout the centuries. They have also been championed by Christians too, as in this present day. Chris

Chris, I think you have a good perspective on this matter. While Christians are the Bride of Christ, Jews are designated as the 'wife of Jehovah' Two different plans, and two different destinies.

While the war against the Jews was most prominent amongst Roman Catholics with their Spanish Inquisition, and herding Jews into ghettos et al, Christians cannot be absolved of their part in anti-semitism. As I read the Early Church Fathers, their anti-semitic rhetoric is papable from the very beginning.

Martin Luther expresses his virulent hatred toward Jews in a manner which makes Adolf Hitler seem like a mere Sunday School boy. His tradition has been carried on to, and embraced by his progeny, the Lutheran Church and their publically declared BDS 'Boycott Divestment Sanctions' against Israel. We only have one Lutheran 'church' in our town, a coven of homosexuals, run by an anti-Bible homosexual.

Reactions: charity
B

brakelite

>>Brakelite says "I read somewhere that the position of high priest of those days went to the highest bidder."

I would regard what you 'read somewhere', as somewhat bogus.

While the Levites had a general priestly heritage, only the sons of Zadok were permitted to serve in the inner temple, offering sacrifices and entering the Holy of Holies. The non-Zadok Levites were servants to the Zadok line. They slaughtered the sacrificial animal and provided it to the Zadokites to perform the actual sacrifice on the altar. Ezekiel provides a whole lot of information on this, not only in Ezek 44, but is pretty much a theme throughout the entire book of Ezekiel.

Their lineage and right to serve was carefully preserved in the Temple genealogical records, going all the way back to Abraham, as was the lineage of the heir to the throne of David, [Matthew 1].

Levitical lineage can be determined to this day via DNA Y chromosome testing. The Levitical line is probably the purist amongst Jews, with only a 1.5% variation over 3500 years. Seems that their genealogy has been preserved for those who will serve in the Third Temple.

Just some random thoughts.
At least that was the ideal, sure, but they're was a long time between Ezekiel and the time of Christ... And a holiday in Babylon in between. Things change.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
'The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying,
Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.
For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD,
that I will bring again the captivity of My People Israel and Judah, saith the LORD:
and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.'

(Jeremiah 30:1-4)

*God has said it, I believe it.
Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
Chris
That was done by Christ Jesus. when the two join back as one. the only problem is ?
There is no such thing as the OT religion anymore as to God ! for the saviour has come and we have the NT as it is the work of God, not to mention that we still regard the OT as a blue print of the NT and as Christians we see the Commandments are under Grace, for anyone who seeks to be under the Law of the OT commandments is very poor as they do not have the Holy Spirit.

If anyone looks back to the Jews and then thinks or has delusions of the Jews today as being anything worthy of God must be a Anti-Christ, because the fact is that they are rejecting Jesus Christ, why would anyone look to the OT of old, let alone the situation of the so called Jews of today. because such a one must have a very poor understanding of Jesus Christ in fact, too look to them so called Jews. they reject Jesus Christ for crying out loud ! one has to be insane or under great delusions to look up to them so called Jews. as them Jews could not hold a candle to Jesus Christ, they are in darkness, oblivious to God. they are under a curse !

How is it that the new age so called Christians worshiping nowadays, Jews ? what Jews ! Race ? well fact is there is no such thing as the Jewish race in fact. they were only one Tribe of many Semitic peoples Tribes. they are a Religious and that's the foundation of the Jews.
Back in the days, if one was not following of their religious they were banished directly, ones blood line did not cut it on that point now did it.

Or ok it's the year 2020 and if we are to have faith in a blood line that's making one cut the mustard ? well lets look at that shall we, well not one person in the world now has a 100% bloodline in fact, so that is shot down in flames. or how about if it was all about the blood line, well that falls down as well because only the Prophets cut the mustard as too God, without them where are they as a people.
God warns against idolising people !

I for one, will rest all my faith 100% in Jesus Christ only, as I know that he is the only way that all must come to, and anything other than him I will reject. I am not looking for Jesus as I am found, so why would I look to any other.
I have a Jewish blood line, but so what ! that never Saved me. I have no faith in a blood line, because one needs the Holy Spirit as other than that one is totally lost, and I know what lost was all about. been their done that.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was done by Christ Jesus. when the two join back as one. the only problem is ?
There is no such thing as the OT religion anymore as to God ! for the saviour has come and we have the NT as it is the work of God, not to mention that we still regard the OT as a blue print of the NT and as Christians we see the Commandments are under Grace, for anyone who seeks to be under the Law of the OT commandments is very poor as they do not have the Holy Spirit.

If anyone looks back to the Jews and then thinks or has delusions of the Jews today as being anything worthy of God must be a Anti-Christ, because the fact is that they are rejecting Jesus Christ, why would anyone look to the OT of old, let alone the situation of the so called Jews of today. because such a one must have a very poor understanding of Jesus Christ in fact, too look to them so called Jews. they reject Jesus Christ for crying out loud ! one has to be insane or under great delusions to look up to them so called Jews. as them Jews could not hold a candle to Jesus Christ, they are in darkness, oblivious to God. they are under a curse !

How is it that the new age so called Christians worshiping nowadays, Jews ? what Jews ! Race ? well fact is there is no such thing as the Jewish race in fact. they were only one Tribe of many Semitic peoples Tribes. they are a Religious and that's the foundation of the Jews.
Back in the days, if one was not following of their religious they were banished directly, ones blood line did not cut it on that point now did it.

Or ok it's the year 2020 and if we are to have faith in a blood line that's making one cut the mustard ? well lets look at that shall we, well not one person in the world now has a 100% bloodline in fact, so that is shot down in flames. or how about if it was all about the blood line, well that falls down as well because only the Prophets cut the mustard as too God, without them where are they as a people.

I for one, will rest all my faith 100% in Jesus Christ only, as I know that he is the only way that all must come to, and anything other than him I will reject. I am not looking for Jesus as I am found, so why would I look to any other.
I have a Jewish blood line, but so what ! that never Saved me. I have no faith in a blood line, because one needs the Holy Spirit as other than that one is totally lost, and I know what lost was all about. been their done that.

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

God does not break His promises, for you or any man.

Reactions: Stan B

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Hello @Reggie Belafonte,

I am glad that you rest your faith 100% in Jesus Christ: for so do I. He is indeed the only way to the Father, as you say.

Regarding the people of Israel, as Paul said in Romans 11:28-29:-

'As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes:
but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.'

(Romans 11:28-29)

Praise God!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Reactions: Stan B