Why do so many christians Hate Israel..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi @bbyrd009,

12x12000 = 144,000 :-

'And I heard the number of them which were sealed:
and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand
of all the tribes of the children of Israel.'

(Revelation 7:4)

'And there are diversities of operations,
but it is the same God which worketh all in all.'

(1 Corinthians 12:6)

'And when all things shall be subdued unto Him,
then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him,
that God may be all in all.'

(1 Corinthians 15:28)

'Which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead,
and set Him at His Own right hand in the heavenly places,
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named,
not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all things under His feet,
and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is His body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.'

(Ephesians 1:20-23)

Praise God!

Thank you,
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Anyone who claims to be looking forward to the 2ed coming is not Saved = no truly born again. they are of Satan, they are not of God will.

One should remember that The Kingdom of God is within you it's within ones grasp. that is Biblical.

All people who look to the 2ed coming are fools and just rat bags who have not been Saved, for if you did know God, one would not look forward to the times ahead as they are of Satan's times, now all the people who claim to be raptured up are total morons, they are all going to go through the fires of Hell, because they will reap what they sow, now in the end God wins and all the BS is burnt up, that's the great delusions that the people are under, that is of this world ? but Jesus Christ is not of this world ? one has to be born again to see the difference like Jesus said about this world ? now when one is truly born again they are not of this world as they are of the Kingdom of God in fact as they have the Holy Spirit ? now regardless of what comes in the future such a one is saved and when the Devil and his mob of Satanist who are Anti-Christ = Satanist are burnt up, then the ones who are left will see the deceptions for such will be clearly exposed for what they truly were and they will become born again, for they will have the Holy Spirit and will abide in it. the days of the Power of God comes back for all. it's the same for anyone

The Key here is that one has to become truly born again, that is the message and has always been the message and in fact will always be the message even after the so called end of times.

If you are not truly born again you are of this world and blinded to the works of Satan. on the other hand Jesus tells us what we need to become truly born again to enter into his Kingdom = the Kingdom of God. fact is that there is a great void between the two.
All tho I am still in this world, I am also in the Kingdom of God spiritually, but there will be a time after the hellfire when Gods Will, will be done called the second coming, where all are in the Kingdom of God in this world, for all abide in the Holy Spirit. the tempter will be totally exposed in them days.

Note that I put 2ed coming and the second coming in the correct places.

B

brakelite

@Reggie Belafonte
@brakelite

Hello there,

Thank you for responding to my post, but I confess to being confused: for both entries make me feel that you are giving me a thorough telling off, but I can't make out why. o_O

In Christ Jesus
Chris
Lol. Yeah, well, I get the same impression when I read Reggie's posts to lol. Ha, and bbyrd's. As for mine, I think the last paragraph sums it up. I don't pretend to fully understand God's plans. Nor do I underestimate His desire to show mercy. But I read somewhere that the position of high priest of those days went to the highest bidder. While he may or may not belong to the tribe of Levi, he was certainly not appointed to that position with the full approval and blessing of God. The Jewish religion of Christ's day was in apostasy... And it never recovered even to this day.
Christ's
God's purpose in establishing Israel in the first place was not solely as a vehicle to bring forth the Messiah... They were also established to reveal to the world the true God in the midst of rampant idolatry and wickedness. They were to be a nation of priests, a holy people, a people who would share the blessings of righteousness by faith with a world that had been totally deceived as to who God was, and His real character.
Does this not all sound very familiar to you? It should... Who was Peter speaking of here...

KJV 1 Peter 2
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Who were those bolded above... Who is now the holy nation, the kingdom of priests, the peculiar people?

KJV Exodus 19
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
KJV Deuteronomy 14
2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so you do mean Israel, the country, yes? the place over there iow. bc no, israel is not israel, at all, to other minds anyway. so ok ty, just clarifying which ok
not all who are born Israel are of Israel, etc
ye just like not all christians are christians, no diff

Reactions: bbyrd009

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol. Yeah, well, I get the same impression when I read Reggie's posts to lol. Ha, and bbyrd's. As for mine, I think the last paragraph sums it up. I don't pretend to fully understand God's plans. Nor do I underestimate His desire to show mercy. But I read somewhere that the position of high priest of those days went to the highest bidder. While he may or may not belong to the tribe of Levi, he was certainly not appointed to that position with the full approval and blessing of God. The Jewish religion of Christ's day was in apostasy... And it never recovered even to this day.
Christ's
God's purpose in establishing Israel in the first place was not solely as a vehicle to bring forth the Messiah... They were also established to reveal to the world the true God in the midst of rampant idolatry and wickedness. They were to be a nation of priests, a holy people, a people who would share the blessings of righteousness by faith with a world that had been totally deceived as to who God was, and His real character.
Does this not all sound very familiar to you? It should... Who was Peter speaking of here...

KJV 1 Peter 2
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Who were those bolded above... Who is now the holy nation, the kingdom of priests, the peculiar people?

KJV Exodus 19
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
KJV Deuteronomy 14
2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.
When one understands what the who subject of the Jews was all about back in the beginning then you can get a handle on what it's all about, now their was people who lived a life style and no one could come in to this group because they outside of them had many idols, so they were not welcome to enter because of the bad influences that this type of numbskull would have on the people within their group.

So we do not tolerate idols at all, that's the first point to understand of the History of the Jews foundations, you don't come in but you can be kicked out, is a point to remember that gives such a group strength. they are not a democracy, it's not about what the people want, it's all about God being the foundations as to why such do as they do and not whims and wants of degenerate fools. for if you do as the fools do then you will fail as a Nation and your Godly inheritance will be lost, like chaff blown about by the wind. a degenerate Nation ?

A degenerate Nation is what the west is becoming, it's a Nation not only divided but sick and totally depraved due to Satan's leading people so astray that they do not even know the fact is that they are degenerates, morally bankrupt fools who think that they are moving forward progressing as a people with a bright future ahead for their children.

We see with the history of the Jews the same pox that always destroyed them, when they were strong they were with God but when they failed they had turned their backs on God.

One has to strive with God to have life in abundance that Jesus talked about. what we have now is a culture of death that comes from Satan and his deceptions work only too lead all astray.
1/ Abortion on demand ? fine then ! not to mention you get given recognition for doing such to make one feel good or proud about your accomplishment serving ones ego.
2/ Support deranged Sodomites is another, oh and be careful not to offend such a degenerate, because they are free to use Malice against you, because Satanist have given them so much power. not to mention that the deluded have not waken up to it yet.
And 3/ Ok i am going to have blind faith to be raptured out of here con job, so i will not be here ! so i will sit back and bathe in that delusion as well.

So God will rapture one out if they reap what they sow now will he ? you brought down the thunder now get ready for the boom ! that's how history works. what about the 6 million Jews look what happened to them or the 70 million who were killed in WW2. i will be siting in my hammock raising a beer to them as i am being raptured up. :rolleyes:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Reggie Belafonte (Ref. replies:- #176 & #182)
@brakelite (Ref. replies:- #177 & #183)

Hello there,

I have read your posts and thank you for them: but I stand by the content of my former posts, to which you responded (#148, #165 & #166).

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Last edited:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying,
Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.
For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD,
that I will bring again the captivity of My People Israel and Judah, saith the LORD:
and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.'

(Jeremiah 30:1-4)

*God has said it, I believe it.
Praise His Holy Name!

In Christ Jesus
Chris

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD;
.. neither be dismayed, O Israel:
.... for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity;
...... and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee:
.. though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee,
.... yet will I not make a full end of thee:
...... but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
For thus saith the LORD, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous.
.. There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.
.... All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not;
...... for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy,
........ with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity;
.......... because thy sins were increased.
............ Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity:
.............. because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.
Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured;
.. and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity;
.... and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD;
.. because they called thee an Outcast, saying "This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."
Thus saith the LORD;
.. Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces;
.... and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.
...... And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry:
........ and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few;
.......... I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me,
.. and I will punish all that oppress them.
.... And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them;
...... and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me:
........ for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.
.......... And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.'

(Jeremiah 30:10-22)

* The Lord loves His People Israel. and He will keep His promises.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do so many christians Hate Israel.. <--- OP

I have never heard a professing converted Christian make a claim of hating Israel.

Glory to God,
Taken

Agree , sometimes I wonder where people come up with these ideas.
If it weren't for Israel and all that is written about and to them , for us to learn from...where would we be!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@mjrhealth

David...can I ask what prompted you to start this thread.
Have you experienced many Christians who hate Israel ?
I have found almost the opposite ...Christians that cannot see that since Jesus Christ "there is neither Jew no gentile etc etc ...but all one in Christ.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have never heard a professing converted Christian make a claim of hating Israel.
Exactly. More Fake News.

This is the day of Fake News when a terrorist war criminal can become a hero and a martyr for the pathetic Western media. The mullahs in Iran must be rolling on the floor laughing at those stupid Westerners.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@mjrhealth

David...can I ask what prompted you to start this thread.
Have you experienced many Christians who hate Israel ?
I have found almost the opposite ...Christians that cannot see that since Jesus Christ "there is neither Jew no gentile etc etc ...but all one in Christ.
Before I left last time there was a whole discussion on why God rejected Israel and they will not be saved, that christians are now israel, and there was a whole religion" wont say which one. might start a riot", that killed the Jews because they murdered Christ and "christians" have being known to do that tooo.. Seems you have being hiding under a rock too.

God bless

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Before I left last time there was a whole discussion on why God rejected Israel and they will not be saved, that christians are now israel, and there was a whole religion" wont say which one. might start a riot", that killed the Jews because they murdered Christ and "christians" have being known to do that tooo.. Seems you have being hiding under a rock too.

God bless
When one understands that the point of why Jesus was killed was because of the power of Sin abiding in people, not because of a Tribe of Jews ? that is not the real issue in all this in fact, but the issue is all about anyone being mislead due to the power of Sin "The Stain of original Sin" ! and deceptions of such that have to do with people as a whole regardless of Tribe or Race.
I will point out what our Lord and Saviour said, You must be born again ! by the Holy Spirit. that is the only way one can come into the Kingdom of God. all outside of this are lost as to God, as no one comes to the Father but only through his only begotten Son.

So anyone who is outside of our Lord and Saviour is condemned as such a one who is Carnal and easy lead by Satan, we can see such in their works for they are lead astray and do not have a foundation on who Jesus Christ truly is in fact and that's why they are lead astray by their passions, we see where many a only water baptised Christians that when they Pray they ask amiss, for they are not truly born again, they are still weened on milk and can not handle solid food ? for they are not born again yet. they are still only in the worldly class and under the power of Sin for they do not truly have a handle on understanding the works of Satan's workings, so that they fall for such cunning, not to mention that was what was what was being played out in the killing of Jesus back then, the Satanist had mislead the People with such great cunning ! such a Satanic people are a work of art and such Satanic people are still with us nowadays trying to lead people astray with their Works ? it's a Mans works ! it's called Mans works because it's only carnal and lacks the Holy Spirit.
Mans works are carnal, it's like a Beast roaming about with no real foundation of regard truly to speak of, it will do anything say anything to serve it's self period, not to mention that such is a coward that truly lacks virtue. you will know them by there works. they say many things that sound good to people and they may even believe what they are peddling, but I have seen this is because they are under great delusions.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly. More Fake News.
'For from the top of the rocks I see him,
and from the hills I behold him:
lo, the people shall dwell alone,
and shall not be reckoned among the nations.'

(Num 23:9)

Hello there, @Enoch111,

The word of God through Balaam concerning Israel (above) shows that they will never be reckoned among the nations. They will always be separate. Even now when still scattered among the nations, they cannot avoid their separateness. They can be, 'in', but not, 'of', whether they be 'in the land' or outside it.

I have been reading about the plight of the Jew in exile throughout Europe before the horrors of the world wars. They have suffered very much at the hands of Christians throughout the centuries. They have also been championed by Christians too, as in this present day.

So it is not 'fake news', for there is no reason to believe that it is not still going on today, in fact we have evidence that it is. They are very often viewed with suspicion because of their very 'otherness', that 'otherness' which cannot be avoided because God made them so. Yet the very blessings whereby they were blessed of God have turned out to be their curse, for they are very often resented, their divinely attributed skills and manner of life bringing wealth to them, creating jealousy. They are sought after for financial help, but resented because of the wealth and distinction that so many of them achieve by their own God given abilities, and the manner of life which God instilled into them, which many still abide by.

* Yet one day they, as a nation, will not be the tail, but the head (Deuteronomy 28:13). God's will for them will be done, and His promises fulfilled, to the glory of His Name.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So it is not 'fake news', for there is no reason to believe that it is not still going on today, in fact we have evidence that it is.
The Fake News is that genuine Christians hate Jews or hate Israel.

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I read somewhere that the position of high priest of those days went to the highest bidder. While he may or may not belong to the tribe of Levi, he was certainly not appointed to that position with the full approval and blessing of God. The Jewish religion of Christ's day was in apostasy... And it never recovered even to this day.

>>Brakelite says "I read somewhere that the position of high priest of those days went to the highest bidder."

I would regard what you 'read somewhere', as somewhat bogus.

While the Levites had a general priestly heritage, only the sons of Zadok were permitted to serve in the inner temple, offering sacrifices and entering the Holy of Holies. The non-Zadok Levites were servants to the Zadok line. They slaughtered the sacrificial animal and provided it to the Zadokites to perform the actual sacrifice on the altar. Ezekiel provides a whole lot of information on this, not only in Ezek 44, but is pretty much a theme throughout the entire book of Ezekiel.

Their lineage and right to serve was carefully preserved in the Temple genealogical records, going all the way back to Abraham, as was the lineage of the heir to the throne of David, [Matthew 1].

Levitical lineage can be determined to this day via DNA Y chromosome testing. The Levitical line is probably the purist amongst Jews, with only a 1.5% variation over 3500 years. Seems that their genealogy has been preserved for those who will serve in the Third Temple.

Just some random thoughts.