Why do we hear a different message from neighbor?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
why you need law,
Are you saying i am a murderer, thief, laws are written for bad people, yet even they break the law. the law does not stop bad people being bad, nor does it stop good people from being good, but it does condemn all those who choose to live under it, i would rather walk in faith and grace with Jesus, where there is no condemnation, free will, what you choose.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Amen, There are no 10 question about the bible, but do you know the Son, that is the big one.
do you know the Son will deny you if you do not keep the commandments/laws is surely a close second? i mean, you're talking to Billy the Kid here, ok, lawless i can relate to, i came in that way too, but you need the law, in order to fulfill the law. Your "piss on the law" attitude is not serving you ok, though you might disagree

Reactions: Richard_oti

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Are you saying i am a murderer, thief, laws are written for bad people, yet even they break the law. the law does not stop bad people being bad, nor does it stop good people from being good, but it does condemn all those who choose to live under it, i would rather walk in faith and grace with Jesus, where there is no condemnation, free will, what you choose.
i did not say live by the law--which you do slavishly already anyway, trust me, i prolly do too, regardless of any bleatings to the contrary--but what i did infer, as the Book does, that in order to fulfill the law, you gotta know/have the law in a sense. Yes, you are a murderer and a thief, that is what i'm saying. I'm too...i'll let you have the last word here, and HNY btw :)

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
do you know the Son will deny you if you do not keep the commandments/laws is surely a close second?
than you do not know the Lord, no man ever has and no man ever will, you are beginning to sound like a seventh day adventist, you have being reading far too many posts from teh lawyers, these ones.

Luk_11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
Luk_11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

As for God

Hos_6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

I would rather His way.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops here we go you dont know Christ in a personal way. You missed the whole thing. You cant teach me on communion.
But I got a feeling your gonna try. Please do.
To eat and drink you must eat something and drink something lager or beer would have done. You see. Jesus will meet you were ever you are at/ If you knew Him you would know this basic stuff. You are about demons I told you. Two more than you shifted. Healing hundreds more that you, Raising the dead tried more than you. I am at least out swinging the bat. You are in here ridiculing and preaching garnage to everyone daily. every single thing you said in here has zero value in the spiritual. My works will go through the firs and come out unscathed. You tripe in here is worthless. No one asked you to defend a religeon in the forum or any other.
And ALL of your boasting will get you nowhere . . .
James 4:16
As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Secondly - you have absolutely NO idea if I or anybody else knows Christ, You are claiming to know what is in my heart, which is diametrically opposed to the Word of God, which says that only HE knows what is in the hearts of men. This kind of sanctimonious behavior is usually clear evidence of a person that doesn't know Christ - but I cannot judge your heart.

As for Communion - it is glari
ngly apparent that you have NO grasp on this subject.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And ALL of your boasting will get you nowhere . . .

As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Secondly - you have absolutely NO idea if I or anybody else knows Christ, You are claiming to know what is in my heart, which is diametrically opposed to the Word of God, which says that only HE knows what is in the hearts of men. This kind of sanctimonious behavior is usually clear evidence of a person that doesn't know Christ - but I cannot judge your heart.

As for Communion - it is glari
ngly apparent that you have NO grasp on this subject.
Stop using scripture for your own agenda.
This is selective scripture cheery picking and twisting it, I can see right throught it a mile away. You cant string to verses together.
So what this scripture is talking about is NOTHING to do with healing. You are twisting it. This scriptrue is talking about day to day boasting about what they will do today or tommorow.

I see you never quoted the previous scripture and warnings from James about what you are doing in here. What a ticket.

This second scripture tell me you exactly what I accuse you of. You are not laying hands on the sick. Or you would shat=re your experiances with the brethern. I asked you do you. You say its a secret. No its not that how we grow and share and steel sharpens steel. I share with other people and they are encouraged and go and do like wise. Then they share with me how they got on. Thats church coming together,learning together as we go.
So you are not keeping Gods commands to go preach the good news,heal the sick cast out demons etc.

Oh you know Jesus of the bible of that there is no doubt. But I know for a fact you would not act the way you do . If you knew Him opersonally and spent time with Him. Now it is no secret that the heart of man is decietfull beyong measure. I think that would include you :). SO yes I know you. I see your fruit. No jusgde ment ther. I see your fruit its rotten. They way you preach is rotten. The heart of man is plain and you aint that special.
You asked me if I cast out demons so I amswerd you yes. Then you accuse me of boasting. LOL. You are getting smoked at every turn here. Your kidding yourself if you think other wise. I dont really want to be involved in this tripe. But it will do you no harm to keep running for a while yet.

Any time you want to teach me on comumnion please do so. I am open. You are closed.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yes, ty, this is where we diverge. imo it would be better if someone else reiterated to you why you need law, this time; i note several others have already done so too. it is even embedded in your post here. the purpose of the law is not to save you, granted
We do not need the law are not under the law. we have to commandes that cover the whole law. The law brings death and Christ bring life. On the day they recived the law 3000 souls were lost. and the day they recived Holy Ghost 3000 were saved. Thats the difference. Paul conciderd all his learning/qalifications of the law dung in comparison to Christ.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
We do not need the law are not under the law.
i know why you say this, but i would assert with much confidence that
1 "we do need the law," and
2 "should not be but have all put ourselves under the law anyway."
separated bc they are two diff subjects. And i have evidence or witnesses for both, who might you call if someone broke into your house, etc
The law brings death
it might seem to, yes, and you even have vv that seem to imply this, but it is sin that brings death, not law imo.
"the law brings death" is the perspective of those under the law. "The law reveals sin" is a better perspective, maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard_oti

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
On the day they recived the law 3000 souls were lost.
on the day those 3000 placed themselves voluntarily under the law, yes, but this is not what one is supposed to be doing anyway, right. But if someone stole your purse, you would be calling the cops, right
and the day they recived Holy Ghost 3000 were saved.
well, perhaps you would rather be robbed than call the cops, and i am mistaken maybe
Paul conciderd all his learning/qalifications of the law dung in comparison to Christ.
so do i, but that does not mean that Christ freed anyone from keeping the law, that is thoroughly discussed by Paul also. "Heaven forbid."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop using scripture for your own agenda.
This is selective scripture cheery picking and twisting it, I can see right throught it a mile away. You cant string to verses together.
So what this scripture is talking about is NOTHING to do with healing. You are twisting it. This scriptrue is talking about day to day boasting about what they will do today or tommorow.

I see you never quoted the previous scripture and warnings from James about what you are doing in here. What a ticket.

This second scripture tell me you exactly what I accuse you of. You are not laying hands on the sick. Or you would shat=re your experiances with the brethern. I asked you do you. You say its a secret. No its not that how we grow and share and steel sharpens steel. I share with other people and they are encouraged and go and do like wise. Then they share with me how they got on. Thats church coming together,learning together as we go.
So you are not keeping Gods commands to go preach the good news,heal the sick cast out demons etc.

Oh you know Jesus of the bible of that there is no doubt. But I know for a fact you would not act the way you do . If you knew Him opersonally and spent time with Him. Now it is no secret that the heart of man is decietfull beyong measure. I think that would include you :). SO yes I know you. I see your fruit. No jusgde ment ther. I see your fruit its rotten. They way you preach is rotten. The heart of man is plain and you aint that special.
You asked me if I cast out demons so I amswerd you yes. Then you accuse me of boasting. LOL. You are getting smoked at every turn here. Your kidding yourself if you think other wise. I dont really want to be involved in this tripe. But it will do you no harm to keep running for a while yet.

Any time you want to teach me on comumnion please do so. I am open. You are closed.
Whatever I do in the name of the Lord - I do in humility. I don't go around bragging about it as YOU do.

You've already given yourself ALL the reward you are going to get for what you think you've done (Matt. 6:2).
You are a textbook example of the hypocrisy and showmanship of the Pharisees.

Finally - as I said before - you have ZERO grasp on what Holy Communion is. You think that cookies and lemonade = the Eucharist? Jesus offered up bread and wine and transformed them into His Body and Blood. He commanded us to eat His flesh and drink His blood:
John 6:53-56

“Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.
For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.

What YOU and your friend did was a mockery of Christ.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so do i, but that does not mean that Christ freed anyone from keeping the law, that is thoroughly discussed by Paul also. "Heaven forbid."
What do you not understand, what is the point of keeping a law if it cannot judge you, if you keep the law, than the judgement of the law will fall upon you and all the law brings is death, which do you prefer,

Deu_30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Which is it, life through grace and Jesus Christ, or death by the law, you can only serve one master, which will it be.??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every time you dont answer me you get smoked.
Another lie.

I've answered EVERY question you've asked.
You're just not satisfied with the answers. That's your problem - not mine . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, she doesn't have to, B, the smoke rises from every post, bro. Do yourself a favor and compliment someone today, ok? Even if you have to lie
I don't compliment lies, bbyrd.
I compliment people's actions when they are merited.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever I do in the name of the Lord - I do in humility. I don't go around bragging about it as YOU do.

You've already given yourself ALL the reward you are going to get for what you think you've done (Matt. 6:2).
You are a textbook example of the hypocrisy and showmanship of the Pharisees.

Finally - as I said before - you have ZERO grasp on what Holy Communion is. You think that cookies and lemonade = the Eucharist? Jesus offered up bread and wine and transformed them into His Body and Blood. He commanded us to eat His flesh and drink His blood:
John 6:53-56

“Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.
For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.

What YOU and your friend did was a mockery of Christ.
So why did the two demons leave? my Family member, Not a friend you need to pay attention when reading with a closed heart.