Why Do You Add Unto the Word of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, so, take the Apostle Paul...he was pretty much an angel...right?

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, so, take the Apostle Paul...he was pretty much an angel...right?

Paul speaks much about his own temptation and how they despised it not. And in other places about their ‘when tempted and tried’: and how we ought to minister unto those weak that they may be made strong(strengthened in the Lord). Does make me consider who are those angels who came to minister unto the Lord in the wilderness? When then in the power of Holy Spirit he come out from the wilderness. Much like Luke 22:43-44 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. [44] And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

So often the word speaks of others suffering temptation and those who come to strengthen (feed, restore, prepare, enable, minister to, build up, provide in time of trouble, edify) the suffering in time of need. Also the passages where He says when you do it unto the least of these...you do it as unto Me. Visiting and ministering to those in the wilderness, strengthening and communicating (giving bread and water) in their affliction; that in weakness they may be made strong to endure when tried?

Matthew 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Mark 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

Galatians 4:12-14 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am ; for I am as ye are : ye have not injured me at all. [13] Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first. [14] And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

...as unto the Lord.
1 Peter 4:10-12 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. [11] If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. [12] Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Maybe doesn’t makes sense but only considering who are “ministering angels” who appear to strengthen those weak in their time of trouble ...was Paul one who appeared and ministered strength (Christ) to those who were weary in time of trouble and temptation...I believe so as Paul also thanked them for ministering and appearing to him in his own temptation.

Reactions: Tone

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that the Book of Revelation reveals a hidden Book of Genesis and vice versa?
  • Adam and Eve's 'Eyes were opened' = Resurrection of Damnation
  • The Serpent, Eve, and Adam are judged = Judgement Day
  • The Flaming Sword and Cherubim = Lake of Fire
Adam and Eve's 'Eyes were opened' because they had just woken up from being dead. God resurrected them. This is what the Bible refers to as the 'Resurrection of Damnation'...

John 5:29
"And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

The Serpent, Eve, and Adam are each judged one at a time. Punishments are allotted...

Revelation 20:12
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Note that the punishments fit the crime. This is called 'reaping what One has sown'.
  • The Serpent is turned into Sperm (Seed of the Serpent).
  • The Serpent/Sperm combination becomes Adam's genitals. (Ye are of your Father the Devil)
  • The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil becomes Eve's Uterus.
Adam and Eve now cover their 'Shame'. Their Shame is their newly created Private Parts.

Finally, Adam and Eve are 'passed through the Fire'...

Genesis 3:24
"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

Note that they 'pass through' the Fire. The Flaming Sword does not 'burn and torment' Adam and Eve for infinity.

Folks, they pass through the Fire...

Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

OK? They are reincarnated on the other side.

God is Love.

God is Merciful.

More than any of us.

Believe it.

:cool: