Why do you feel it is so hard to be good?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps “YOUR” posts would be lengthy if you had any True Bible Knowledge to share.
I am aware that my Bible knowledge, taught to me by a very knowledgeable and spiritual pastor, appears to you to not be knowledge, not because it isn't knowledge, but because you can't grasp it. You're not there yet.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what they are is 'over your spiritual head'. I'm not being snarky, but you know I've been saying this all along, you simply do not have a grasp on this truth.

You are too clever to say that Works Save .....you just use a “ back door” approach that essentially says the same thing....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to pass along all of the great teaching I have received over the last 40 years.
You have milk knowledge. And there's nothing wrong with that. You understand the basics of justification by God's grace, not works, well. But you don't understand much beyond that. But worst of all, your milk knowledge of the gospel is tainted by Hyper Grace heresy.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are too clever to say that Works Save .....you just use a “ back door” approach that essentially says the same thing....
I know that's how it looks to you. You simply do not have eyes to see, yet.
I can't say anymore beyond that without totally blowing your circuits. You're just not ready.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am aware that my Bible knowledge, taught to me by a very knowledgeable and spiritual pastor, appears to you to not be knowledge, not because it isn't knowledge, but because you can't grasp it. You're not there yet.

Duh....me not dumb!

If you were going to war or doing anything of extreme importance, it would seem to me that you would seek after all of the Wise Counseling that you could possibly get .....we discuss matters here that involve Heaven and Hell—— you can’t get more serious ! You get your Spiritual teaching from one guy....I have listened to dozens of Great Teachers Of The Word over many years and have benefitted from all of them....Was your Pastor the one who failed to understand Hebrews 10 and drilled it into you? Was he the originator Of “ Lucky Repentance?”....... Please tell him to stay away from Ohio.....and stay off of the airways ......

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and they sure as heck don’t get it from “ Lucky Repenters” like yourself.
I do not teach 'lucky repentance'. I teach that you have to continue to believe to the very end to be saved in the very end. The person living in willful, unrepentant sin is in unbelief. They will not be saved when Jesus comes back. They must repent before they die or they will not enter into the kingdom when Jesus comes back. The Bible warns us about this. Your gospel does not.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You get your Spiritual teaching from one guy....I have listened to dozens of Great Teachers Of The Word over many years
I'm pretty sure you are a narcissist. A narcissist always has to be the superior one. You seem to always have to have one up on me, lol. That's not a good thing.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
700 Club? Enough said .....that show is lead by a Jack- Ass...
God as my witness, I knew you'd go there, lol.
He was medically retired and lived off a meager retirement income. So any condemnation you might have in your heart about him because of his association with the 700 Club is just plain wrong.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was your Pastor the one who failed to understand Hebrews 10 and drilled it into you? Was he the originator Of “ Lucky Repentance?”....... Please tell him to stay away from Ohio.....and stay off of the airways .
He has passed on.
I will tell Jesus to tell him to wave to you from across the great divide after you die, lol.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not teach 'lucky repentance'. I teach that you have to continue to believe to the very end to be saved in the very end. The person living in willful, unrepentant sin is in unbelief. They will not be saved when Jesus comes back. They must repent before they die or they will not enter into the kingdom when Jesus comes back. The Bible warns us about this. Your gospel does not.

My “ Gospel “ is identical to Paul’s Gospel , Given to Him by Jesus and found in 1Cor15:1-4..... NO ADDITIONS such as “ you cant live in Willful sin because that is the equivalent of Unbelief”

David lived in his Willful Sins Of Murder and Adultery until he got caught by Nathan and was shamed into his Repentance ( seems like he was sorry because he got caught ) Was David an “ Unbeliever” during this time- period? Would he have been damned had he died a month after he killed the hero Uriah just so he could have sex with Bathsheba ?

It’s obvious he was “ living in sin” and by “ Your” definition he HAD to be an Unbeliever—— right ?Headed for Hell like a speeding bullet! The incredible Faith he had in God , proven by his brace encounter with Goliath , didn’t count for a thing , did it? Even the most serious Sinner does not have to enter the realm of “Unbelief” .....two different things.....where did you GET this silly idea? Your precious pastor?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David lived in his Willful Sins Of Murder and Adultery until he got caught by Nathan and was shamed into his Repentance ( seems like he was sorry because he got caught ) Was David an “ Unbeliever” during this time- period? Would he have been damned had he died a month after he killed the hero Uriah just so he could have sex with Bathsheba ?
We don't know. We just know that if he had rejected Nathan's rebuke he would be in hell today. Your Hyper Grace doctrine says he would not.

And just so you know, we don't know if David's sins were purposely done in a rejection of the promises of God. Probably not. He was just like me and you, potentially, and saw a beautiful naked woman taking a bath on the roof and caved into the temptation to have her. There's nothing in the text to suggest he made a purposeful decision to no longer believe God's promises and willingly go back to his sin.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you are a narcissist. A narcissist always has to be the superior one. You seem to always have to have one up on me, lol. That's not a good thing.

Sorry.....all I do is reveal Biblical Truths that you don’t have the insight or the Faith to handle....You are not a bad guy....I feel no need to be “one up” on you......you have just been “ stiff- Necked” and badly taught over the years .....i simply can’t take the things you say that I believe are untrue and let them be passed on Unchallenged to the Newbies in the audience .....they may be stuck with the same kind of Jack-Legged teachers that you have been exposed to.....they need to hear from those like me that are not Haters of the very thing that Saves them—- GRACE. Grace Plus NOTHING......

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By the way, I think that's a Pentecostal Church teaching. I am not Pentecostal, nor do I attend a Pentecostal Church, lol.
You keep forgetting that jbf is the one who was arguing with you about that.

And YOU were His Best Buddy....” Birds Of a Feather” .....I e seen enough of your stuff to know you are no different from him.....you are just a little more subtle.....

Enough for now.....Golf time....