Why do you take the risk of eating murdered animals?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have no reason the study the Bible though since my spiritual contact understand more than i ever can.

Very dangerious, and if you don't care enough about God to read his word, then you'll get exactly what you have...lies.

Maybe it's the lack of proper diet that is making you so lazy, but you need to get serious about your Christianity, and read your bible. As it is, I personally can't even take you seriousely.

Hej73

Jul 7, 2021
Smaland
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Respectfully, how can you be sure your spiritual contact does not mean you harm?

This contact has been helping me for 8 years. Once this contact opened my spiritual heart area temporary. It felt amazing. But you can cry and cry and cry because you become more aware and compassion increase very much. I have cried a lot because i hurt animals before. So you really do not want to do that to yourself. You really really do not want that. It may not be punished to eat meat but you may punish yourself.

Instead please spend the rest of the time here in this dimension to preach compassion to innocent animals. Tell others to not support this industry of death and suffering and you will help yourself as well. I think that is one reason my contact is telling me to tell you about this.
I am going to higher dimensions soon because of their help. Away from only 3d. That is what happens when the heart area and the higher centers open up. Perhaps you are going there to? Hope to see you all there.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This contact has been helping me for 8 years. Once this contact opened my spiritual heart area temporary. It felt amazing. But you can cry and cry and cry because you become more aware and compassion increase very much. I have cried a lot because i hurt animals before. So you really do not want to do that to yourself. You really really do not want that. It may not be punished to eat meat but you may punish yourself.

Instead please spend the rest of the time here in this dimension to preach compassion to innocent animals. Tell others to not support this industry of death and suffering and you will help yourself as well. I think that is one reason my contact is telling me to tell you about this.
I am going to higher dimensions soon because of their help. Away from only 3d. That is what happens when the heart area and the higher centers open up. Perhaps you are going there to? Hope to see you all there.
Your continuous reference to ‘ This contact ‘ is somewhat concerning. I don’t doubt your convictions about not eating meat, it’s the source of who or what you are listening to that bother me……
So who exactly did you encounter 8Years ago, a spirit guide, teaching or something that opened something up?
You don’t mention Jesus or the Holy Spirit ……… ….why ?
Rita

Reactions: dev553344 and Josho

Hej73

Jul 7, 2021
Smaland
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Your continuous reference to ‘ This contact ‘ is somewhat concerning. I don’t doubt your convictions about not eating meat, it’s the source of who or what you are listening to that bother me……
So who exactly did you encounter 8Years ago, a spirit guide, teaching or something that opened something up?
You don’t mention Jesus or the Holy Spirit ……… ….why ?
Rita

I also asked for name. Someone answered that love is the only thing that exist. Someone also said - "Who knows who we are".
But i guess Holy Spirit.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I also asked for name. Someone answered that love is the only thing that exist. Someone also said - "Who knows who we are".
But i guess Holy Spirit.
Did you give your life to Jesus, accept why he came, why he died on the cross ect, did that also happen 8Years ago?
Curious out of concern, not to critique xx
Rita

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps meat eaters will not be punished because they are so brainwashed.
Perhaps evil forces wanted to destroy you spiritually and decided to convince you meat is not murder.

Why are you risking everything for meat when there are so many alternatives? To me that is insane.

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.