Why do you think humanity persists with this futile circle of life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s fascinating to see billions engaged in a pointless struggle for decades only to die, and not realise that it’s pointless and either appeal to whatever God they believe in or just end their lives

• Sad
Reactions: Keturah and Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s fascinating to see billions engaged in a pointless struggle for decades only to die, and not realise that it’s pointless and either appeal to whatever God they believe in or just end their lives
For me it's more heartbreaking. Isn't it better to reach out to others so they can know the real God?

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are born. God leads us to heaven. It's a lot easier when we do things his way.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow…that sounds like me 16 or so years ago. I remember thinking: it’s all too hard, it’s all just complete insufficiency, tiny joys do not outweigh so much grief and abuse unless you cover your eyes and pretend, so if this horrid insufficiency is all there is and then you die, the sages are those who commit suicide.