Why does this forum say...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Welcome to Christian Forums, and not Welcome to Christianity Board. I like how original 'Christianity Board' is and how you can shorten it to CyB. :)
And likewise, how come it says Welcome to Christian Forums @ Christianity Board and not Welcome to Christianity Board, or even Welcome to Christian 'f'orums @ Christianity Board. Thanks for the answers!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Welcome to Christian Forums, and not Welcome to Christianity Board. I like how original 'Christianity Board' is and how you can shorten it to CyB. :)
And likewise, how come it says Welcome to Christian Forums @ Christianity Board and not Welcome to Christianity Board, or even Welcome to Christian 'f'orums @ Christianity Board. Thanks for the answers!
Hi @thelord's_pearl Do you have an underlying point to your post?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Now I’m really confused LOL

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I believe the previous owner changed it to co-incide with another larger forum, CF which they owned as well....:)