Why God's People should fight the forces of darkness to prevent the Day of the Lord from happening t

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why God's People should fight the forces of darkness to prevent the Day of the Lord from happening too soon.

Some people think I am in a hurry and want the return of our Lord to happen as quick as possible....I am for being with the Lord but the Lord’s Day is not about a time of light....but of darkness and horrific destruction:

Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Amos 5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

If you’ve haven’t took the time to read and study the whole Bible you will most likely never understand the end times! Because of the undermining from within, the Body of Christ will made ineffective, many fighting for their worldly desires.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why God's People should fight the forces of darkness to prevent the Day of the Lord from happening too soon.

Some people think I am in a hurry and want the return of our Lord to happen as quick as possible....I am for being with the Lord but the Lord’s Day is not about a time of light....but of darkness and horrific destruction:

Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Amos 5:20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

If you’ve haven’t took the time to read and study the whole Bible you will most likely never understand the end times! Because of the undermining from within, the Body of Christ will made ineffective, many fighting for their worldly desires.
But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. Ephesians 5:13 NASB

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end." Ecc. 3:1-11

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11