Why I reject Karma and Reincarnation as a Born Again Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
7angels said:
bread of life is correct that philip actually did vanish after doing what God charged him to do with the ethiopian eunuch. even Jesus when crossing the lake when He got in the boat tells us that they crossed immediately. john 6:19 says [background=#f8f8da]Then they were eager to let him in the boat, and immediately they arrived at their destination! so if Jesus can do it so can His disciples. [/background]
[background=#f8f8da]God bless[/background]

Where is the word "vanish" in that passage? I see "caught up" followed by the fact that he never saw Philip again. This doesn't seem conclusive that he just disappeared. To say that he never saw Philip again is especially ambiguous. For a boat to move across a lake with a storm blowing it doesn't seem some reference to vanishing either.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shnarkle said:
God bless

Where is the word "vanish" in that passage? I see "caught up" followed by the fact that he never saw Philip again. This doesn't seem conclusive that he just disappeared. To say that he never saw Philip again is especially ambiguous. For a boat to move across a lake with a storm blowing it doesn't seem some reference to vanishing either.
As I already educated you earlier - in the Greek, the word used in Acts 8:38 to describe the disappearance of Philip is ηαρπαζο (har-pad'-zo), which means to be "CAUGHT UP" and "SNATCHED AWAY".

This is the EXACT same word found in 1 Thess. 4:16 that speaks of how Christians will be taken away and disappear off the face of the earth when the Lord returns.

Your problem is that you don't want to be proven wrong so you're continuing to argue a lost point . . .

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
As I already educated you earlier - in the Greek, the word used in Acts 8:38 to describe the disappearance of Philip is ηαρπαζο (har-pad'-zo), which means to be "CAUGHT UP" and "SNATCHED AWAY".

This is the EXACT same word found in 1 Thess. 4:16 that speaks of how Christians will be taken away and disappear off the face of the earth when the Lord returns.

Your problem is that you don't want to be proven wrong so you're continuing to argue a lost point . . .
don't get all uppity over something so minor. supernatural acts are something everyone believes in. i have known people who saw the supernatural happen right before their eyes and still deny it ever happened. what shnarkle needs is revelation from God concerning this. please don't jump down his throat for something he does not yet understand because i am sure there are plenty of things you don't understand yet and would you like to be at the end of someone else's lecture?

God bless

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7angels said:
don't get all uppity over something so minor. supernatural acts are something everyone believes in. i have known people who saw the supernatural happen right before their eyes and still deny it ever happened. what shnarkle needs is revelation from God concerning this. please don't jump down his throat for something he does not yet understand because i am sure there are plenty of things you don't understand yet and would you like to be at the end of someone else's lecture?

God bless
First of all - I'm not "uppity" about anything. I am simply relaying the linguistic truth.

Secondly, it's not that shnarkle hasn't had the truth revealed yet. The point is his/her rejection of the truth and the linguistic evidence.
Nobody is asking him to accept that Philip disappeared - just the linguistic evidence that proves it.

Finally - I don't get "lectured" because I don't spout off falsehoods . . .

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
As I already inculcated you earlier - i[background=#fcfcfc]n the [/background]Greek[background=#fcfcfc], the word used in [/background]Acts 8:38[background=#fcfcfc] to describe the disappearance
don't get all uppity over something so minor. supernatural acts are something everyone believes in. i have known people who saw the supernatural happen right before their eyes and still deny it ever happened. what shnarkle needs is revelation from God concerning this.

I may want revelation from God concerning this, but if I truly needed it, God would grant it. Since God hasn't seen fit to grant me this it couldn't possibly be of much importance, especially to me. Turns out, it isn't.

please don't jump down his throat for something he does not yet understand because i am sure there are plenty of things you don't understand yet and would you like to be at the end of someone else's lecture?

Thanks, but I'm sure she loves to hear herself lecture others more than the words of God Himself calling her to eternal bliss. She'd love to see someone try and lecture her because this is her invitation to lecture, rant, rave, troll, etc. Is there a trolling section here somewhere?
[/quote]
[/quote][/QUOTE]

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shnarkle said:
don't get all uppity over something so minor. supernatural acts are something everyone believes in. i have known people who saw the supernatural happen right before their eyes and still deny it ever happened. what shnarkle needs is revelation from God concerning this.

I may want revelation from God concerning this, but if I truly needed it, God would grant it. Since God hasn't seen fit to grant me this it couldn't possibly be of much importance, especially to me. Turns out, it isn't.

Thanks, but I'm sure she loves to hear herself lecture others more than the words of God Himself calling her to eternal bliss. She'd love to see someone try and lecture her because this is her invitation to lecture, rant, rave, troll, etc. Is there a trolling section here somewhere?

[/QUOTE]Nobody's gettign "uppity" about anything.
I'm just relating the linguistic facts about Acts 8:38.

The fact that you claim it has "not been revealed" to you but might be at a later date is precisely why there are almost 50,000 disjointed and perpetually splintering Protestant sects - ALL teaching different doctrines yet ALL claiming to have the "Truth".

Finally - I'm not sure where you got the idea that I am a female, but I hate to disappoint you - I'm a man.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Finally - I'm not sure where you got the idea that I am a female, but I hate to disappoint you - I'm a man.
HAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Nobody's gettign "uppity" about anything.
I'm just relating the linguistic facts about Acts 8:38.
The fact that you claim it has "not been revealed" to you but might be at a later date is precisely why there are almost 50,000 disjointed and perpetually splintering Protestant sects - ALL teaching different doctrines yet ALL claiming to have the "Truth".

I didn't make the "uppity" comment, but it fits with the reading comprehension problem. I don't know where people get the notion that responding with obnoxious scorn will somehow elicit a polite response. In your case, I suspect it is more about compensating for an insatiable inferiority complex coupled with gender identity confusion. Your gender confusion is none of my concern; I use only the most appropriate pronouns for the content I address.

In a nutshell, your bread of life can be summed up with the last clause of your last sentence: " I hate..."

However, I did just start a thread on the virtues of trolling which I believe you might find beneficial. Perhaps anyone else who is more interested in trolling would like to join in the fun as well.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shnarkle said:
I didn't make the "uppity" comment, but it fits with the reading comprehension problem. I don't know where people get the notion that responding with obnoxious scorn will somehow elicit a polite response. In your case, I suspect it is more about compensating for an insatiable inferiority complex coupled with gender identity confusion. Your gender confusion is none of my concern; I use only the most appropriate pronouns for the content I address.

In a nutshell, your bread of life can be summed up with the last clause of your last sentence: " I hate..."

However, I did just start a thread on the virtues of trolling which I believe you might find beneficial. Perhaps anyone else who is more interested in trolling would like to join in the fun as well.
I don't troll or post antagonistic comments. I simply expose lies and promote truth.
Remember - YOU'RE the one here who is denying what the Scriptural evidence against reincarnation.

As for gender confusion - so far, the ONLY one confused with my gender is YOU . . .

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I don't troll or post antagonistic comments.
All of your comments are antagonistic.

I simply expose lies and promote truth.
You do nothing of the sort.

Remember - YOU'RE the one here who is denying what the Scriptural evidence against reincarnation.
Again, this is a perfect example of not only the fact that you are quite simply trolling, but making false accusations. I'm not denying anything from scripture. I'm simply pointing out parallels, similarities and comparisons. You don't like these comparisons and feel some insane need to make false accusations instead of contributing anything to further the discussion.

As for gender confusion - so far, the ONLY one confused with my gender is YOU . . .
Not only am I not confused, I'm not the one who is obsessing over it either. "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." -Queen Gertrude, Act III, Scene II of Hamlet by William Shakespeare

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shnarkle said:
All of your comments are antagonistic.

You do nothing of the sort.

Again, this is a perfect example of not only the fact that you are quite simply trolling, but making false accusations. I'm not denying anything from scripture. I'm simply pointing out parallels, similarities and comparisons. You don't like these comparisons and feel some insane need to make false accusations instead of contributing anything to further the discussion.

Not only am I not confused, I'm not the one who is obsessing over it either. "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much." -Queen Gertrude, Act III, Scene II of Hamlet by William Shakespeare
My posts are only "antagonistic" to those whose lies and falsehoods I have exposed. If you fell antagonized - then don't lie and I won't have to expose you . . .

As for reincarnation - there is no Biblical confusion ir "similarities". Simply put - it is not taught in Scripture.
The Bible is rather clear - as I have amply shown - that reincarnation is false.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
My posts are only "antagonistic"...
At least you can admit you have a problem; that's the first step towards recovery. There is really no need to be antagonistic to anyone on a Christian forum.

..to those whose lies and falsehoods I have exposed.
Thanks, but unless you think the rest of the people here are idiots, I doubt we need you to expose falsehoods. You simply don't understand the discussion in the first place. No one is presenting reincarnation as a truth and displacing the biblical account. We're simply showing the similarities; the homeomorphic equivalents. The accusations are getting a bit tiresome though. How about giving it a rest?

If you fell antagonized - then don't lie and I won't have to expose you . . .[/quote}

I don't feel antagonized, I'm simply pointing out that you're posting antagonizing nonsense rather than anything constructive to the discussion.

As for reincarnation - there is no Biblical confusion ir "similarities". Simply put - it is not taught in Scripture.
The Bible is rather clear - as I have amply shown - that reincarnation is false.
Yeah we got that the first time, and the second time, and the rest of the times you repeated yourself.

I guess you're just looking for someone to spout nonsense. Since you can't seem to respond to what anyone here is actually posting, I'll oblige you and just say that Reincarnation is a fact. Jesus was reincarnated, and we're all reincarnated. This is a biblical truth, and you can see it in every page of the bible.

Happy? Please expose each and every lie you see with every page of scripture possible. thanks.

Now rant away to your hears content. Call us all liars because we actually love to hear people who have nothing better to do than rant and rave.

Here's another one for you to rant about: Jesus didn't really die; he just passed out, and was secretly rushed out of the country to the far east where he married and lived into his eighties. The resurrection stories were all of a resuscitated Jesus, rather than a resurrected one. It's all well documented.

Here's another one: The gospel narratives are all copies of the stories of the Buddha taken from the Sanskrit. Jesus never even existed. Even Buddhists understand that the Buddha may not have existed either. None of it is historical; it's all just mythology. This should keep you busy for a while, or at least give you the opportunity to rant or troll or call us all liars, and expose our subversive and deceptive intentions or whatever it is that you think you're doing. I guess you're just too smart for us to get anything past, so please expose the lies so we can all see the error of our ways. What would we do without you? Perhaps we'd be able to have an actual discussion without having to be constantly accused of being liars.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shnarkle said:
At least you can admit you have a problem; that's the first step towards recovery. There is really no need to be antagonistic to anyone on a Christian forum.

Thanks, but unless you think the rest of the people here are idiots, I doubt we need you to expose falsehoods. You simply don't understand the discussion in the first place. No one is presenting reincarnation as a truth and displacing the biblical account. We're simply showing the similarities; the homeomorphic equivalents. The accusations are getting a bit tiresome though. How about giving it a rest?
I don't feel antagonized, I'm simply pointing out that you're posting antagonizing nonsense rather than anything constructive to the discussion.

Yeah we got that the first time, and the second time, and the rest of the times you repeated yourself.

I guess you're just looking for someone to spout nonsense. Since you can't seem to respond to what anyone here is actually posting, I'll oblige you and just say that Reincarnation is a fact. Jesus was reincarnated, and we're all reincarnated. This is a biblical truth, and you can see it in every page of the bible.

Happy? Please expose each and every lie you see with every page of scripture possible. thanks.

Now rant away to your hears content. Call us all liars because we actually love to hear people who have nothing better to do than rant and rave.

Here's another one for you to rant about: Jesus didn't really die; he just passed out, and was secretly rushed out of the country to the far east where he married and lived into his eighties. The resurrection stories were all of a resuscitated Jesus, rather than a resurrected one. It's all well documented.

Here's another one: The gospel narratives are all copies of the stories of the Buddha taken from the Sanskrit. Jesus never even existed. Even Buddhists understand that the Buddha may not have existed either. None of it is historical; it's all just mythology. This should keep you busy for a while, or at least give you the opportunity to rant or troll or call us all liars, and expose our subversive and deceptive intentions or whatever it is that you think you're doing. I guess you're just too smart for us to get anything past, so please expose the lies so we can all see the error of our ways. What would we do without you? Perhaps we'd be able to have an actual discussion without having to be constantly accused of being liars.
Well, unfortunately, your ignorance of the definition of "reincarnation" is at the root of your confusion.
Jesus is the incarnation of God - not the RE-incarnation of Him. WE are incarnated once. We are not RE-incarnated.

And, by the way - I never referred to anybody here as an "idiot".
However, you can feel free to identify with that if it makes you feel better . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My posts are only "antagonistic" to those whose lies and falsehoods I have exposed. If you fell antagonized - then don't lie and I won't have to expose you . . .
So is that why you feel like everyone is picking on you. The truth hurts does it not??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
So is that why you feel like everyone is picking on you. The truth hurts does it not??
Like I said - I only sound "antagonistic" to those who are getting exposed around here for being dishonest.

To answer your question - that doesn't hurt ME at all.
I'm just holding people like you and shnarkle accountable . . .

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Why I reject karma and reincarnation
By Alan McDougall

there is no such thing as a born again Christian - Jesus did not say a Christian must be born again Christianity is the end of the road for reincarnation which was the only way -n it is only here that the concept of being born again can apply and make sense - twinc

Karma is a belief that a person has to live many lives and improve in each until they become an ascended master and finally lose self-awareness into the mindless soup of the cosmic mind

Alternatively, one chooses their own next life from the spiritual plane in order to learn something in the next.

It is claimed by some variants of this illogical belief that one might have to live sometimes millions of lives before becoming perfect to escape the cycle of birth and rebirth and find enlightenment.

I believe this Karma is nonsense and will list my objections to this belief below.

1) The bible says it is appointed for a person once to live and then the judgment.

2). Karma says that a soul must live many mortal lives to reach perfection. Thus humanity undergoes must undergo countless incarnation from an insect or bad human until one finally becomes an enlightened master.

One, nevertheless, must start out as a lowly life form such as a cockroach or garden Lilly and finally, after countless millions of years progress to become human.

For the life of me, how does a bad cockroach or garden Lilly become a "good cockroach or garden Lilly"?

This belief if it were not so tragic would be very funny indeed.

3). Karma says that if we have a weakness or fault in this life, we must return reborn, again and again, and overcome our failings in the previous in the next life, or horrors upon horrors maybe revert to been a cockroach again.

4) Therefore, any suffering we have to endure in this life, be it cancer, aids, all other sicknesses poverty, etc, etc is our own fault due to the evil or bad things we did in our past life. This is a cruel belief as many saintly people suffer and die in the most horrific manner. What soul would choose to be a Jew in the Second World War and see their beloved's torn from them in the holocaust and consumed in the ovens of Hitler's death camps?

5). the above paragraphs shows that Karma is nonsense, how can one so often be punished so terribly for something they do not even remember from a sinful forgotten past life.

6.) Another view favored by spiritualists and modern day channellers is that between lives we sit in some other dimensions and decide exactly what kind of life we choose to be it beggar, a rich person or whatever. Therefore, our fate is decided by ourselves, what nonsense.

7). What then about souls like Hitler, Stalin, Nero and the numerous depraved people on earth at the moment, did they deliberately choose a life of depraved evil and what they could learn from their wicked actions? They will degenerate further and further through each life as they are totally depraved without any redeeming good qualities what so ever. Surely, this type of person deserves judgment and eternal punishment, not escape into karma.

8). If we look at the out of controlling world population we see an exponential increase in the total world population, which is already a frightening 6.5 billion and growing faster and faster by the day. Where are all these people coming from? If karma is true, surely people should be reaching perfection and escaping the cycle of life and the world's population decreasing. Not so?

9). Again, if karma were true we should be observing just the reverse. With more and more people becoming better and better and finally reaching enlightenment and escaping the relentless birth and rebirth with a subsequent decrease in the world population.

10) Although people are no eviler now than they were in the past (middle age horrors as an example), they are also no better, if we read our daily newspaper or listen to the news on the electronic media.
We just have to read up on the mechanized world wars of the past century and see the awful weapons humanity has developed and continue to develop to kill one another, with more and more sophisticated tools of death. Where is Karma in all of this?

11). Where are all the enlightened masters? There seems to me so few in these latter days. Please, could one name just one living master for me?

12). A person I would call an enlightened master in present times would be mother Teresa and she did definitely not believe in the law of Karma but believed and practiced active love caring and charity nearly all the years of her long life.

13). If the law of karma is true, why are we still having more and more conflicts and wars all over the planet, instead of peace?

14). How then are the memories some claim to come from past lives? I believe that locked up in our genes and encoded within the colossal D.N.A. molecule racial memories could be stored. Perhaps these ghosts of memories could perhaps leak into the conscious mind of some people who then believe they are remembering past lives.

15) Another fact that, has been proven, is forgotten childhood memories that are remembered in the case of trauma or under hypnoses.

16). My personal search for an explanation has shown not one indisputable past life memory in anyone. All could be explained rationally.

17.) My own personal view on Karma and past life regression is that I hope this awful concept is not true. Who wants to live earthly mortal repeatedly?

18) Anyway, 99.999999999+++ of people just like me have no memories of past lives.

19) In addition, if I lived in the past and have no recollection of that life, the person I was then is truly dead.

20.) I believe I exist now because years ago my beloved parents decided (Not me) to make love. I am sure I did not choose this life and am positive it is the only life I have ever had. What comes after, if anything remains an enigma to me and to everyone else on eat?

21.) I, therefore, reject the concept of karma as a potentially cruel false belief and nonsense to any logically rationally thinking person.
Please give me your input for instance reincarnationist say that proof that the bible says that reincarnation happens is the case of John the Baptist supposedly being the reincarnation of Elijah? In my opinion, what Jesus meant by this that John the Baptist was a prophet of the likes of Elijah
Alan McDougall

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Why I reject karma and reincarnation
By Alan McDougall

there is no such thing as a born again Christian - Jesus did not say a Christian must be born again Christianity is the end of the road for reincarnation which was the only way -n it is only here that the concept of being born again can apply and make sense - twinc

Karma is a belief that a person has to live many lives and improve in each until they become an ascended master and finally lose self-awareness into the mindless soup of the cosmic mind

Alternatively, one chooses their own next life from the spiritual plane in order to learn something in the next.

It is claimed by some variants of this illogical belief that one might have to live sometimes millions of lives before becoming perfect to escape the cycle of birth and rebirth and find enlightenment.

I believe this Karma is nonsense and will list my objections to this belief below.

1) The bible says it is appointed for a person once to live and then the judgment.

2). Karma says that a soul must live many mortal lives to reach perfection. Thus humanity undergoes must undergo countless incarnation from an insect or bad human until one finally becomes an enlightened master.

One, nevertheless, must start out as a lowly life form such as a cockroach or garden Lilly and finally, after countless millions of years progress to become human.

For the life of me, how does a bad cockroach or garden Lilly become a "good cockroach or garden Lilly"?

This belief if it were not so tragic would be very funny indeed.

3). Karma says that if we have a weakness or fault in this life, we must return reborn, again and again, and overcome our failings in the previous in the next life, or horrors upon horrors maybe revert to been a cockroach again.

4) Therefore, any suffering we have to endure in this life, be it cancer, aids, all other sicknesses poverty, etc, etc is our own fault due to the evil or bad things we did in our past life. This is a cruel belief as many saintly people suffer and die in the most horrific manner. What soul would choose to be a Jew in the Second World War and see their beloved's torn from them in the holocaust and consumed in the ovens of Hitler's death camps?

5). the above paragraphs shows that Karma is nonsense, how can one so often be punished so terribly for something they do not even remember from a sinful forgotten past life.

6.) Another view favored by spiritualists and modern day channellers is that between lives we sit in some other dimensions and decide exactly what kind of life we choose to be it beggar, a rich person or whatever. Therefore, our fate is decided by ourselves, what nonsense.

7). What then about souls like Hitler, Stalin, Nero and the numerous depraved people on earth at the moment, did they deliberately choose a life of depraved evil and what they could learn from their wicked actions? They will degenerate further and further through each life as they are totally depraved without any redeeming good qualities what so ever. Surely, this type of person deserves judgment and eternal punishment, not escape into karma.

8). If we look at the out of controlling world population we see an exponential increase in the total world population, which is already a frightening 6.5 billion and growing faster and faster by the day. Where are all these people coming from? If karma is true, surely people should be reaching perfection and escaping the cycle of life and the world's population decreasing. Not so?

9). Again, if karma were true we should be observing just the reverse. With more and more people becoming better and better and finally reaching enlightenment and escaping the relentless birth and rebirth with a subsequent decrease in the world population.

10) Although people are no eviler now than they were in the past (middle age horrors as an example), they are also no better, if we read our daily newspaper or listen to the news on the electronic media.
We just have to read up on the mechanized world wars of the past century and see the awful weapons humanity has developed and continue to develop to kill one another, with more and more sophisticated tools of death. Where is Karma in all of this?

11). Where are all the enlightened masters? There seems to me so few in these latter days. Please, could one name just one living master for me?

12). A person I would call an enlightened master in present times would be mother Teresa and she did definitely not believe in the law of Karma but believed and practiced active love caring and charity nearly all the years of her long life.

13). If the law of karma is true, why are we still having more and more conflicts and wars all over the planet, instead of peace?

14). How then are the memories some claim to come from past lives? I believe that locked up in our genes and encoded within the colossal D.N.A. molecule racial memories could be stored. Perhaps these ghosts of memories could perhaps leak into the conscious mind of some people who then believe they are remembering past lives.

15) Another fact that, has been proven, is forgotten childhood memories that are remembered in the case of trauma or under hypnoses.

16). My personal search for an explanation has shown not one indisputable past life memory in anyone. All could be explained rationally.

17.) My own personal view on Karma and past life regression is that I hope this awful concept is not true. Who wants to live earthly mortal repeatedly?

18) Anyway, 99.999999999+++ of people just like me have no memories of past lives.

19) In addition, if I lived in the past and have no recollection of that life, the person I was then is truly dead.

20.) I believe I exist now because years ago my beloved parents decided (Not me) to make love. I am sure I did not choose this life and am positive it is the only life I have ever had. What comes after, if anything remains an enigma to me and to everyone else on eat?

21.) I, therefore, reject the concept of karma as a potentially cruel false belief and nonsense to any logically rationally thinking person.
Please give me your input for instance reincarnationist say that proof that the bible says that reincarnation happens is the case of John the Baptist supposedly being the reincarnation of Elijah? In my opinion, what Jesus meant by this that John the Baptist was a prophet of the likes of Elijah
Alan McDougall

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
there is no such thing or persom as a born again Christian - Jesus did not say we must be born again - Christianity is the eend of the road for reincarnation which is the only way back since after Adam's fall we were no longer created in the image and likeness of God reincarnation is in the bible and was accepted by Jesus and the early Christians for hundreds of years -Karma is in the bible[Gal.6:7]

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
twinc said:
there is no such thing or persom as a born again Christian - Jesus did not say we must be born again - Christianity is the eend of the road for reincarnation which is the only way back since after Adam's fall we were no longer created in the image and likeness of God reincarnation is in the bible and was accepted by Jesus and the early Christians for hundreds of years -Karma is in the bible[Gal.6:7]
Repeating yourself over and over is a symptom.
Realizing you have a problem is the first step to recovery..

Peter spoke well of people like you who pervert the word of God:
3 Pet. 3:16
There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
this would of course apply to you and not to me - even blaspheming by claiming inspiration via the H/S that Jesus said 'we must be born again' - twinc