Why is Christianity so focused on Sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Again, because you didn't answer, are you saying that Jesus the man is not God?

Stranger
Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures - Divine and Human. This is known as the Hypostatic Union.

Cracks me up how you Protestants insist that God died because Jesus's flesh was killed - yet you refuse to believe that Mary is the Mother of God, even though she gave birth to Him.

Stranger said:
Really. Sorry for my mistake. What post was that?

Why do you, as a Romanist, own several Bibles? Is the 'Roman Bible' lacking somewhere?

Stranger
First of all - I don't even know what a "Romanist" is or why you keep using this asinine pejorative title.

I own several Bibles because:
A. There are several Catholic translations.
B. The Protestant translations I own help me in my apologetics writing.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures - Divine and Human. This is known as the Hypostatic Union.

Cracks me up how you Protestants insist that God died because Jesus's flesh was killed - yet you refuse to believe that Mary is the Mother of God, even though she gave birth to Him.

First of all - I don't even know what a "Romanist" is or why you keep using this asinine pejorative title.

I dont know what protestant teachings say that.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born_Again said:
I dont know what protestant teachings say that.
I'm debating a Protestant right now (Stranger) who believes this.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:

In (Luke 1:35) it is His human nature that must be created by the Holy Spirit. He was already God the Son. Jesus didn't get His human nature from Mary. He got it from the Holy Spirit. Had He got it from Mary, he would have been a sinner. What He got from Mary was the credentials to being a Son of David.

Go back and show me where I said because Jesus flesh was killed, God died. That is your manipulation. You started it I believe in post #135. It is you that continually say that Jesus death paid the price for sin. See, post #82,90,92, 123, etc. To which I continually ask, since you keep accusing me of saying God died, how is that you say the price of sin is death, and God didn't die, when Jesus is God the Son? To which you answer, only His flesh died. To which I answer, that is death.

You are a Romanist. You're part of the Church at Rome. I am a Protestant, but part of the Catholic Church. The universal Church of Jesus Christ.

Did you get a good deal on those Bibles?

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
In (Luke 1:35) it is His human nature that must be created by the Holy Spirit. He was already God the Son. Jesus didn't get His human nature from Mary. He got it from the Holy Spirit. Had He got it from Mary, he would have been a sinner. What He got from Mary was the credentials to being a Son of David.

Go back and show me where I said because Jesus flesh was killed, God died. That is your manipulation. You started it I believe in post #135. It is you that continually say that Jesus death paid the price for sin. See, post #82,90,92, 123, etc. To which I continually ask, since you keep accusing me of saying God died, how is that you say the price of sin is death, and God didn't die, when Jesus is God the Son? To which you answer, only His flesh died. To which I answer, that is death.

You are a Romanist. You're part of the Church at Rome. I am a Protestant, but part of the Catholic Church. The universal Church of Jesus Christ.

Stranger
And there you go again with your stupid pejorative remarks. I have no idea what a “Romanist” even is. I am a Catholic – you are a Protestant. You can’t be both. There is nothing “universal about your beliefs. They belong to just one of about 50,000 disjointed and perpetually-splintering factions – ALL teaching different doctrines yet ALL claiming to be the “Truth.”

Unfortunately, there is only partial truth in every one of those sects.
The fullness of Christianity can only be found in the Catholic Church.

If you still insist on claiming to be Catholic - Which parish do you attend??
What is the name of the pastor? Who is your local bishop?

As for your belief that GOD died and not just Jesus’s FLESH – here are YOUR remarks regarding the Catholic position that only His FLESH died:
“In your post #82 you said the price of sin is death and that Jesus paid the price. How then are you not saying that God died? Or, are you saying that Jesus is not God?

“So, if Jesus was the perfect human being and God, how did God not die? Are you saying Jesus the man is not God?

So, by implication, you believe that MORE that Jesus's human nature died - and you wrong . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
And there you go again with your stupid pejorative remarks. I have no idea what a “Romanist” even is. I am a Catholic – you are a Protestant. You can’t be both. There is nothing “universal about your beliefs. They belong to just one of about 50,000 disjointed and perpetually-splintering factions – ALL teaching different doctrines yet ALL claiming to be the “Truth.”

Unfortunately, there is only partial truth in every one of those sects.
The fullness of Christianity can only be found in the Catholic Church.

If you still insist on claiming to be Catholic - Which parish do you attend??
What is the name of the pastor? Who is your local bishop?

As for your belief that GOD died and not just Jesus’s FLESH – here are YOUR remarks regarding the Catholic position that only His FLESH died:
“In your post #82 you said the price of sin is death and that Jesus paid the price. How then are you not saying that God died? Or, are you saying that Jesus is not God?

“So, if Jesus was the perfect human being and God, how did God not die? Are you saying Jesus the man is not God?

So, by implication, you believe that MORE that Jesus's human nature died - and you wrong . . .
Again, go back and show me where I said because Jesus flesh was killed, God died. You can't because I never said it. You're the one that said it. Causing me to ask you who claim Jesus death paid for sin, how is that not saying God died. Unless you don't believe Jesus is God. But you already said you did. So, it is you that is saying God died. Not me.

No, you're a Romanist. Every born again believer in Christ is part of the Catholic church. Of which I am. I'm just not part of your Roman church.

Where in Scripture does it say I need to belong to a parish? I have a pastor but don't need to reveal his name.

My question in post #82 is based on your statement that the price of sin is death. So my question was 'how are you not saying that God died'. Because that is what you accuse me of. 'Or are you saying that Jesus is not God'. So, which is it.?

Your last statement makes no sense. Please rewrite it. Study up on what is death. Or, just google it.

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And whether YOU want to accept it or not - the Catholic Church is the ONLY Church that can trace itself back to the Apostles in an unbroken line of Succession.
No Protestant sect can make that claim - nor can YOUR cult with it's "generals" that came to be in 1980.
Actually you cannot, its all heresay and inuendo. If you took it all to a court of law teh case would be thrown out for lack of evidence, no fact, not a single one. You really are an angry man, have a Kit Kat

Reactions: bbyrd009

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Again, go back and show me where I said because Jesus flesh was killed, God died. You can't because I never said it. You're the one that said it. Causing me to ask you who claim Jesus death paid for sin, how is that not saying God died. Unless you don't believe Jesus is God. But you already said you did. So, it is you that is saying God died. Not me.

No, you're a Romanist. Every born again believer in Christ is part of the Catholic church. Of which I am. I'm just not part of your Roman church.

Where in Scripture does it say I need to belong to a parish? I have a pastor but don't need to reveal his name.

My question in post #82 is based on your statement that the price of sin is death. So my question was 'how are you not saying that God died'. Because that is what you accuse me of. 'Or are you saying that Jesus is not God'. So, which is it.?

Your last statement makes no sense. Please rewrite it. Study up on what is death. Or, just google it.

Stranger
Since I have taken a position and you're being vague, as usual - I'll ask you straight out:
Did God die on the cross?

When you finally take a position on that - we may have nothing to argue about.

As for your being a "Catholic" - you're not. You're a Protestant. As a Protestant - there is nothing remotely "Catholic" about tens of thousands of bickering, man made factions ALL teaching different doctrines and ALL claiming to have the "Truth." The Catholic Church is ONE (John 17:20-23, 1 Cor. 12.) - not close to 50,000 factions and counting.

A Catholic is one who submits to the God-given Authority of the Pope (Matt. 16:18-19) and the Magesterium (Luke 10:16).
If you can't do that or point to your Bishop - you ain't a Catholic. You're just another bitter Protestant whose beliefs were invented by a man sometime after the 16th century . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mjrhealth said:
Actually you cannot, its all heresay and inuendo. If you took it all to a court of law teh case would be thrown out for lack of evidence, no fact, not a single one. You really are an angry man, have a Kit Kat
Wrong.

The Catholic Church can prove it's unbroken line of Succession to the Apostles with actual written documentation.
YOUR cult only goes back to 1980. Instead of priests and bishops, it utilizes the unBiblical practice of "Generals".

This is a matter of HISTORY, son - not just angry opinions like yours . . .

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
Since I have taken a position and you're being vague, as usual - I'll ask you straight out:
Did God die on the cross?

When you finally take a position on that - we may have nothing to argue about.

As for your being a "Catholic" - you're not. You're a Protestant. As a Protestant - there is nothing remotely "Catholic" about tens of thousands of bickering, man made factions ALL teaching different doctrines and ALL claiming to have the "Truth." The Catholic Church is ONE (John 17:20-23, 1 Cor. 12.) - not close to 50,000 factions and counting.

A Catholic is one who submits to the God-given Authority of the Pope (Matt. 16:18-19) and the Magesterium (Luke 10:16).
If you can't do that or point to your Bishop - you ain't a Catholic. You're just another bitter Protestant whose beliefs were invented by a man sometime after the 16th century . . .
Yes, you've taken a position. But you got in over your head and can't support it.

So, instead of answering my questions which you can't , you look for me to answer them for you. Did you happen to do a study of death like I asked? Oh wait, that's another question. Never mind.

OK, I will answer my question to you which you can't. Jesus Christ is God the Son. He became a man with a body fashioned by the Holy Spirit. He was and is the 'God Man'. He was not the Son of God possessing a body. He was God the Son, given a human nature, and body. His body was as much a part of His Divinity as your body is part of you. Death, because you didn't do your homework, is never annihilation. It is separation. Physical death is separation between the body and spirit. Spiritual death is separation between the spirit and God. What does this mean? It means yes, God the Son died on the cross. His Divine and human spirit was separated from His body. The price of sin was blood which is evidence of a life given. God the Father didn't die. God the Holy Spirit didn't die. But God the Son did die. And paid for your sins.

The Catholic Church is not composed of denominations. And the Roman Church is a denomination. The Catholic Church is composed of all born-again believers. But, you must be born-again. If you are not born-again, you are not part of the Catholic Church.

Yes, I am a Protestant. But, I am born-again, which makes me part of the Catholic Church. I'm Protestant because I am part of the protest against the Roman denomination which wants to rule all Christianity. And it wants to do so in contradiction to the Bible. So, you see, just because I'm part of the Catholic Church, doesn't mean I'm part of your Roman Church. I'm not and don't want to be.

And, I'm equally sure that there are born-again believers within the Roman church denomination. And it is them that are , as Paul said, (Rom.1:7) "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints:...".

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Yes, you've taken a position. But you got in over your head and can't support it.

So, instead of answering my questions which you can't , you look for me to answer them for you. Did you happen to do a study of death like I asked? Oh wait, that's another question. Never mind.

OK, I will answer my question to you which you can't. Jesus Christ is God the Son. He became a man with a body fashioned by the Holy Spirit. He was and is the 'God Man'. He was not the Son of God possessing a body. He was God the Son, given a human nature, and body. His body was as much a part of His Divinity as your body is part of you. Death, because you didn't do your homework, is never annihilation. It is separation. Physical death is separation between the body and spirit. Spiritual death is separation between the spirit and God. What does this mean? It means yes, God the Son died on the cross. His Divine and human spirit was separated from His body. The price of sin was blood which is evidence of a life given. God the Father didn't die. God the Holy Spirit didn't die. But God the Son did die. And paid for your sins.

The Catholic Church is not composed of denominations. And the Roman Church is a denomination. The Catholic Church is composed of all born-again believers. But, you must be born-again. If you are not born-again, you are not part of the Catholic Church.

Yes, I am a Protestant. But, I am born-again, which makes me part of the Catholic Church. I'm Protestant because I am part of the protest against the Roman denomination which wants to rule all Christianity. And it wants to do so in contradiction to the Bible. So, you see, just because I'm part of the Catholic Church, doesn't mean I'm part of your Roman Church. I'm not and don't want to be.

And, I'm equally sure that there are born-again believers within the Roman church denomination. And it is them that are , as Paul said, (Rom.1:7) "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints:...".

Stranger
All of the "I am a Catholic" nonsense aside - by what you're saying, you are now in the uncomfortable position of having to AGREE with the Catholic Church about Mary.
From what you just posted - Mary is the Mother of GOD. If you disagree with this - then your entire argument goes down the drain.

Once again - you are a Protestant, which makes you diametrically opposed to the Catholic Church. There is no such thing as a "Roman Church" or "Romanism". There is only the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. According to Protestant professor and historian Kenneth Samples - the Catholic Church is the ecclesiastical Tree from which Protestantism originally splintered.
YOUR belief system wasn't invented until after the 16th century.

You can whine all you want about this - but it's a fact.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
All of the "I am a Catholic" nonsense aside - by what you're saying, you are now in the uncomfortable position of having to AGREE with the Catholic Church about Mary.
From what you just posted - Mary is the Mother of GOD. If you disagree with this - then your entire argument goes down the drain.

Once again - you are a Protestant, which makes you diametrically opposed to the Catholic Church. There is no such thing as a "Roman Church" or "Romanism". There is only the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. According to Protestant professor and historian Kenneth Samples - the Catholic Church is the ecclesiastical Tree from which Protestantism originally splintered.
YOUR belief system wasn't invented until after the 16th century.

You can whine all you want about this - but it's a fact.
I don't feel uncomfortable. How does what I said make Mary the mother of God?

The Catholic Church existed long before the Roman church. Then the Roman church wanted to control all of the Church. Protestantism is nothing more than the Catholic Church kicking out the Roman apostate church or separating from them.

Sorry, the Protestant belief system started with Adam and Eve.

Yeah you always say things are a fact...until someone asks you questions. Then you offer no support for these so called facts. You can't answer the questions. You simply operate exactly like the atheistic left does which is if you tell the lie enough, they will believe it.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
I don't feel uncomfortable. How does what I said make Mary the mother of God?

The Catholic Church existed long before the Roman church. Then the Roman church wanted to control all of the Church. Protestantism is nothing more than the Catholic Church kicking out the Roman apostate church or separating from them.

Sorry, the Protestant belief system started with Adam and Eve.

Yeah you always say things are a fact...until someone asks you questions. Then you offer no support for these so called facts. You can't answer the questions. You simply operate exactly like the atheistic left does which is if you tell the lie enough, they will believe it.

Stranger
[SIZE=10.5pt]And there you go again with your unsubstantiated "Roman Church" nonsense.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]There is no such thig as the "Roman Church". Is there IS - then I want you to show me documented proof of this church. Prove to me that the official title of the Catholic Church is “The Roman Church”. Show me the document, declaration or decree that initiated this “Roman Church”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If you can’t do that – then you’re just another anti-Catholic liar . . .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As to your ridiculous statement: "[/SIZE]Sorry, the Protestant belief system started with Adam and Eve" - I need some evidence.
Show me where Adam and Eve believed in:
- Sola Scriptura
- Altar calls
- Double Predestination
- Pre-Tribulation Rapture
- The “Invisible” Church
- Accepting Christ as “personal Lord and Savior”
- Imputed righteousness

Do your homework.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]And there you go again with your unsubstantiated "Roman Church" nonsense.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]There is no such thig as the "Roman Church". Is there IS - then I want you to show me documented proof of this church. Prove to me that the official title of the Catholic Church is “The Roman Church”. Show me the document, declaration or decree that initiated this “Roman Church”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If you can’t do that – then you’re just another anti-Catholic liar . . .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As to your ridiculous statement: "[/SIZE]Sorry, the Protestant belief system started with Adam and Eve" - I need some evidence.
Show me where Adam and Eve believed in:
- Sola Scriptura
- Altar calls
- Double Predestination
- The “Invisible” Church
- Imputed righteousness

Do your homework.
Those unanswered questions just keep piling up. Again, the inability to answer, speaks for itself.

"38. Provided that the substantial unity of the Roman rite is maintained,..." ( The Documents of Vatican II, American Press, 1966, Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, paragraph #38, p. 151)

"63.Following the pattern of the new edition of the Roman Ritual,...." (The Documents of Vatican II, American Press, 1966, Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, paragraph 63 p. 159)

Did you catch that Roman emphasis? And where is the Vatican located?

Again, I am not anti-Catholic. I am Catholic. I'm just not Roman.

Adam and Eve had faith in God, which is what was required for salvation. Thus the Protestant doctrine of 'faith alone' goes back to Adam and Eve. Back to God.

You're such a copy cat.

Stranger

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stranger said:
I'm having trouble counting the number of heresies this falls under.
466 The Nestorian heresy
467 The Monophysites
468 After the Council of Chalcedon, some made of Christ's human nature a kind of personal subject.
CCC 466-468

Gnosticism (1st and 2nd Centuries)
"Matter is evil!" was the cry of the Gnostics.. So is that why you say Jesus got his humanity from the Holy Spirit??? Do you realize that is a denial of the Incarnation?

"Romanist" is a reformist insult invented in the 16th century used today by ignorant bigots who are too stupid to know there is no such thing. The headquarters of the Catholic Church is the Vatican, a separate city/state that is within Rome. Rome is a city in Italy. I am not a city-in-Italy-ist Catholic. Stop being so ridiculous.
Another word for Roman rite is Latin rite, so why don't you say "Latinist? Not insulting enough?

A Rite represents an ecclesiastical, or church, tradition about how the sacraments are to be celebrated. Each of the sacraments has at its core an essential nature which must be satisfied for the sacrament to be confected or realized. This essence – of matter, form and intention – derives from the divinely revealed nature of the particular sacrament. It cannot be changed by the Church. Scripture and Sacred Tradition, as interpreted by the Magisterium, tells us what is essential in each of the sacraments (2 Thes. 2:15).

When the apostles brought the Gospel to the major cultural centers of their day the essential elements of religious practice were inculturated into those cultures. This means that the essential elements were clothed in the symbols and trappings of the particular people, so that the rituals conveyed the desired spiritual meaning to that culture. In this way the Church becomes all things to all men that some might be saved (1 Cor. 9:22).

There are three major groupings of Rites based on this initial transmission of the faith, the Roman, the Antiochian (Syria) and the Alexandrian (Egypt). Later on the Byzantine derived as a major Rite from the Antiochian, under the influence of St. Basil and St. John Chrysostom. From these four derive the over 20 liturgical Rites present in the Church today.

• Roman
• Mozarabic
• Ambrosian
• Bragan
• Dominican
• Carmelite
• Carthusian
ANTIOCHIAN FAMILY OF LITURGICAL RITES
1. WEST SYRIAC
• Maronite
• Syriac
• Malankarese
2. EAST SYRIAC
• Chaldean
• Syro–Malabaresex
BYZANTINE FAMILY OF LITURGICAL RITES
1. ARMENIAN
2. BYZANTINE
• Albanian
• Belarussian/Byelorussian
• Bulgarian
• Czech
• Krizevci
• Greek
• Hungarian
• Italo–Albanian
• Melkite
• Romanian
• Russian
• Ruthenian
• Slovak
• Ukrainian
ALEXANDRIAN FAMILY OF LITURGICAL RITES
• Coptic
• Ethiopian/Abyssinian

Stranger, stop saying "Romanist", it's insulting and you have been corrected on this idiocy more than once.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Those unanswered questions just keep piling up. Again, the inability to answer, speaks for itself.

"38. Provided that the substantial unity of the Roman rite is maintained,..." ( The Documents of Vatican II, American Press, 1966, Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, paragraph #38, p. 151)

"63.Following the pattern of the new edition of the Roman Ritual,...." (The Documents of Vatican II, American Press, 1966, Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, paragraph 63 p. 159)

Did you catch that Roman emphasis? And where is the Vatican located?

Again, I am not anti-Catholic. I am Catholic. I'm just not Roman.

Adam and Eve had faith in God, which is what was required for salvation. Thus the Protestant doctrine of 'faith alone' goes back to Adam and Eve. Back to God.

You're such a copy cat.

Stranger
And NOWHERE in either of those excerpts does it speak of the "Roman Church."
It only speaks of the Roman or Latin "RITE" - once again proving your complete dishonesty.

AS for Adam and Eve - there was no Tradition yet - so all they had was faith.
You forgot to address some of the other Protestant doctrines you adhere to - and how they applied to Adam and Eve . . .

- Sola Scriptura
- Altar calls
- Double Predestination
- The “Invisible” Church
- Imputed righteousness

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stranger, you are dishonest. You won't find "Romanist" in any Catholic document; you tried and failed. You find it in writings by anti-Catholic bigots, and the so called reformers.
You make silly assertions with no evidence. "Faith alone" with Adam and Eve? That's as silly as your Gnostic claim that Jesus' humanity was created by the Holy Spirit. The latter is much worse. Now, with no evidence, you claim your novel views were always part of the Church. Technically, you are not even a Protestant because they accept the Incarnation, you don't. Nor do Protestants accept your views on human slavery. You can't accept correction, repeat the same falsehoods, ignore all my posts so welcome to my iggy bin.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadOfLife said:
And NOWHERE in either of those excerpts does it speak of the "Roman Church."
It only speaks of the Roman or Latin "RITE" - once again proving your complete dishonesty.

AS for Adam and Eve - there was no Tradition yet - so all they had was faith.
You forgot to address some of the other Protestant doctrines you adhere to - and how they applied to Adam and Eve . . .

- Sola Scriptura
- Altar calls
- Double Predestination
- The “Invisible” Church
- Imputed righteousness
The 'Roman Rite', the 'Roman Ritual'. This is what the Roman church does. Do you partake of the Roman Rite and the Roman Ritual? And where is the Vatican located? Let me guess. Rome. Where is the Roman church located? Sorry, you're not Catholic. You're Roman. Sad news isn't it? I understand.

Really, all Adam and Eve had was faith? Cain didn't have faith. But he had good works.

Most of those doctrines you list are good, but they are all subservient to the doctrine of salvation by faith and faith alone.

Stranger

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
The 'Roman Rite', the 'Roman Ritual'. This is what the Roman church does. Do you partake of the Roman Rite and the Roman Ritual? And where is the Vatican located? Let me guess. Rome. Where is the Roman church located? Sorry, you're not Catholic. You're Roman. Sad news isn't it? I understand.

Really, all Adam and Eve had was faith? Cain didn't have faith. But he had good works.

Most of those doctrines you list are good, but they are all subservient to the doctrine of salvation by faith and faith alone.

Stranger
Ummm - YOU'RE the one who made the asinine claim that your Protestant doctrines go all the way back to Adam and Eve.
I gave you a short list of some of them and you couldn't make ANY of them stick. You're a dishonest person because you post lie after lie and try to pass them off as fact.

Finally - NOWHERE in Scripture will you find the false Protestant doctrine of Sola Fide. As a matter of fact - the ONLY place in ALL of Scripture where you will fin the phrase "faith alone" is in James 2:24 where it says:
You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and NOT by faith alone.

So much for your false, anti-Catholic doctrines of men . . .

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remind me again what any of this back and forth has to do with the OP....