Why is this forum full of so many hateful "Christians"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I read through this thread I see many examples of two things I think cause the most trouble. One is when someone cites someone else's motive. "You're just trying to . . ." or in whatever form.

The other is citing someone else's thoughts, "You just think . . ."

We aren't mind readers, so don't act like you know someone's "secret agenda", or "what they really think".

Stay on your own side of the fence, and you make for a much better neighbor.

Much love!

Reactions: lforrest

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
youre sure skipping a lot of reply, wadr
do you have any Scripture to reinforce your belief? ty

I suppose like everyone else on this forum, I think that some comments don't warrant a reply.

I'm not even sure what your point is at this point.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see it as an indictment so much as an opinion, one could claim either side has sold their soul. Again I sided with the Baptist here as the lesser of two evils appears to be Trump. But yeah that language could cause debates.
That's another thing that starts problems. We may have our own opinions of each other, but so what?

Does anyone HAVE to share their negative opinion of someone else?

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I won't vote for a politician or a presidential candidate because the person claims to be a Christian. It isn't a deciding factor for me. Personally, I don't believe Christians or any other religious group should be given preferential treatment or be given political influence in the government. I also don't believe that the federal government should endorse, promote or politically pander to Christians or to any other religious people. I think the federal government of the United States should be neutral and allow each religion to be represented equally within the laws of our nation. I believe every American, regardless of age, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation, should be represented equally in the federal government.
ha but the "federal" government just wants you to die, ok

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in this... "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." I believe in freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

If that's what you believe then the only thing left is to determine what is illegal and not a right. It used to be that homosexual actions were illegal, which would go against your ideas for peoples rights. People don't have the right to commit crimes. And I see how people would believe that unborn babies have rights also. And that abortion should be a crime.

Again more debatable topics.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's another thing that starts problems. We may have our own opinions of each other, but so what?

Does anyone HAVE to share their negative opinion of someone else?

Much love!
Blessed are the peacemakers. :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I suppose like everyone else on this forum, I think that some comments don't warrant a reply.

Blessed are the peacemakers. :)
I'm not even sure what your point is at this point.
so, briefly, i supply a pov with Scripture and my belief in Scripture gets questioned, and the Scripture is completely ignored; you supply a pov unsubstantiated by Scripture and become unsure what my point is?

ok, best of luck to you, and have a nice day

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so, briefly, i supply a pov with Scripture and my belief in Scripture gets questioned; you supply a pov unsubstantiated by Scripture and become unsure what my point is?
From what I've read over the last 2 years of your many posts, I wasn't sure if you claim to be a Christian. Please forgive me if I'm wrong about this. This is the impression I've gotten.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see it as an indictment so much as an opinion, one could claim either side has sold their soul. Again I sided with the Baptist here as the lesser of two evils appears to be Trump. But yeah that language could cause debates.

It wasn't too many years ago when conservative Christians were collectively united in voicing their disapproval of a President's immoral behavior, such as adultery, womanizing, perpetually lying, or any other unethical behavior by the President. As a matter of fact, there wasn't even a hint of "We're voting for a President and not a pastor!" or "We're not voting for a theologian in chief!" or "We shouldn't judge the President for his sins!"

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in this... "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." I believe in freedom, liberty, and justice for all.
Therein lies your problem....what makes you happy. What makes the democrats happy? Abortion, drug use, homosexuality and every form of sexual depravity, lawlessness, godlessness, and communism.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't too many years ago when conservative Christians were collectively united in voicing their disapproval of a President's immoral behavior, such as adultery, womanizing, perpetually lying, or any other unethical behavior by the President. As a matter of fact, there wasn't even a hint of "We're voting for a President and not a pastor!" or "We're not voting for a theologian in chief!" or "We shouldn't judge the President for his sins!"

What I would like to know is which of his policies do you find to be bad for America? I would really like to know this.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You for sure should be happy about the possibility for forgiveness.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha but the "federal" government just wants you to die, ok

I've never encountered anyone from the government who has told me they want me to die or the government wants me to die. The government is of the people, by the people, and for the people. I believe in the fundamental ideals of America, which are freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

Reactions: dev553344

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
From what I've read over the last 2 years of your many posts, I wasn't sure if you claim to be a Christian. Please forgive me if I'm wrong about this. This is the impression I've gotten.
tbh imo that is for other ppl to say anyway, not me
if i testify of myself and all that
as a general rule i have learned to be highly suspicious of ppl claiming to be Christians, and i dont think you could get a real Christian to admit that they are "saved" either

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dont think I have anyone here on my ignore list. I think I have 2 or 3 or 4 people on CF tho

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I've never encountered anyone from the government who has told me they want me to die or the government wants me to die.
ha well i have never encountered anyone from the gov who admits to having a copy of The Prince on their nightstands either lol. Prolly wouldnt be a very pop message eh
The government is of the people, by the people, and for the people. I believe in the fundamental ideals of America, which are freedom, liberty, and justice for all.
well i guess you arent black, huh, and you might review 1Sam8 fwiw. Have a great day ok, too beootyful here right now, gotta get out in it :D

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sharia law is Scriptural btw; it is voluntary, etc, ive lived under it for years at a time, works great. Dont buy the horror stories
I see that you added this to a previous comment.

NO, Muslim Sharia Law is NOT biblical at all!

Tell me, while you were living under Sharia Law, did you get caned for wearing shorts like some men have? Did you openly quote Bible verses or even carry around a Bible where others could see it? Did you openly tell people about Jesus Christ?

Here's the perspective of a WOMAN who lived under Sharia Law for 30 years:

Unfortunately, sharia - even in Muslim countries - is so against human nature that it has to be imposed by force because often it is rejected. So wherever you see sharia being practiced, it has always come and existed in that society through violence....

Sharia law violates the human rights of women, of non-Muslims because it is part and parcel of sharia law to discriminate against non-Muslims. The commandment to do jihad is perhaps the centerpiece of Islam. It is not just the duty of a Muslim individual to do jihad, it is the duty of the Muslim head of state.

Source: Interview: Ex-Muslim Woman on Life Under Sharia Law

Status
Not open for further replies.