Why OSAS teaches all sins already forgiven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ does not make any soul nor babe from the womb with sin, by sin, nor to sin.

You boast of being a sinful man, and then blame it on your hapless mortal body.

Not much to boast about, where only sinning less is possible. Jesus gave His all on the cross, so that OSAS sinners could sin less. Very loving of them.

Jesus commands us to sin no more and walk as He walked, which with you is impossible, but not with God, who does not command any man to do, what He knows no man can do:

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

OSAS needs the faith of Jesus. Theirs is falling short. And it's not their body's fault.

True, I still haven't heard anyone like me say it either. You people are the only ones even talking about.

Yep. OSAS double hearted for life, and never pass up a chance to boast about.

I'm not going to try and decipher that one. But He has taken away the sinning from His righteous brethren on earth.

Not just a little, nor just so much, but all of it at one time.

Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

When someone receives Jesus Christ with His divine power to once put away all sinning, then in deed and in truth the old man is crucified on their own cross, and the end of their old world of sinning is come.

OSAS still clings to their world of sinning, just less of it. Or some say say anyway.

Nope, that certainly will never happen with you, not on any day on earth, nor after. You enjoy your sinning too much to repent.

Scripture doesn't say the righteous are sinning less and less unto the end.

That's your faith and doctrine, not the faith and doctrine of Jesus Christ.

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Yes.

You see the problem with you people, is you really don't care what is actually written in Scripture on paper, but only what you have decided to write in your own minds wrested from Scripture.

OSAS teaches the letters of the law of Scripture no more matter after the cross, and you prove it every time you teach your doctrine of saved by faith alone and justified without works of God's righteousness.

I understand it more perfectly now than ever, whenever you people post your stuff. It's really fascinating, and shows me how John could have been so amazed, when seeing the great whore in all her splendidly deceived glory.

Sin isn't great. It's all of the devil.

Once more, that OSAS pride that says their sins don't stink so great as others, and so they're not so much of the devil, when sinning like others.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm aware. But that's not what you said. You said you had a private conversation on the subject. I'm just curious about the particulars.

I see. However PRIVATE means a conversation between myself and the Lord. If it was meant to include you, you would have been included, you were not included.

Matt 6:
[6] But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

The Results ... are Proclaimed Openly.

Luke 12:
[3] Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

By the Grace and Offering OF the Lord God Almighty and my Acceptance OF the Lord God Almighty’s Grace and Offering...
With no shame...I openly speak what the Lord God Almighty has
Given me.
He has made me Freed From SIN, made me WHOLE, body, soul, spirit, and WITH Him Forever.

That proclamation...is blatantly obvious which posters on this forum (hypocritically hiding behind the Badge of Christianity) response is to cringe and hate and rail Against men who Openly Proclaim the Lord God Almighty’s Supreme Power has Delivered them from darkness.

Glory to God,
Taken

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there it is: Jesus is not the perfect antidote for sinning with the devil. Let people talk long enough, and their words will justify or condemn themselves.

I'll be posting a thread on it. Thanks.

Be All You Can Be is an American army motto, not the commandment and doctrine of Christ.

Our own faith deceives our own heart: it's the faith of Jesus we need, to be pure of heart and sound of mind and true in doctrine of Christ.

No. Never heard any saint say so either. Only you people talk like that.

The bible calls you a lier! Not me or any man but THE BIBLE!
Ah yes, calling someone a liar, because they reject your doctrine and your grace and your faith and your sins, and then blame it on the Bible.

The only book calling me a liar, is the one written in your head.

Don't worry, I don't report people for calling me a liar, even when they say it's God doing so.

You know why? Because I don't care. People like you are not worth getting personal with. It's all just doctrine to me, and Scripture is all that matters to me with Jesus.

You need to work on your spelling and sentence structure.

To quote my Apache friends

Robert you speaketh out of both sides of your mouth with two tongues.

That is first you say I am wrong and them you say you never claimed a sinless state. This is why the discussion is a never ending tail spin.

And you are correct about who not to get personal with, just be sure of how many of your fingers are pointing back at you. (a second grade sunday school lesson, when you point a finger at someone three fingers are pointing back at yourself!)

In the spirit

Alfredthefifth

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm aware. But that's not what you said. You said you had a private conversation on the subject. I'm just curious about the particulars.
A consistent fact of OSAS proselytes is that many times they really don't know what they are saying, and when someone challenges them on it, and they never acknowledge what they said.

Next they will be saying you are putting words in their mouths, no matter how many times you quote them.

Reactions: RedFan

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nothing to argue. That ^ is true.

Col 1
[10] That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
[11] Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
[12] Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
[13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
[14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Nothing to argue. That ^ is true.

Nothing to argue.
~ A serious student of Scripture Closes his One mouth, Opens his Two ears, to the knowledge of God.
~ An instigator, gaslights, stirs discontent, is Toxic to a babe beginner...is longsuffering to those who have been delivered from the power of darkness.

~ The OP wants an argument on:

One only needs to read such a ridiculous notion, and read the name of the one whose thoughts were of such a ridiculous notion, and give credit to that one whose thoughts, he himself wrote.
Well, someone from OSAS actually now responding to what is written in the subject of the thread. Thanks.

And so you agree with OSAS that all sinning is forgiven, past, present, and future, when anyone believes Jesus did die on a cross thousands of years ago, but you do not agree the reason why the false doctrine is taught, Which is simply to say that confession of sinning, after once being saved, is no loner necessary for forgiveness of sins that are already pre-forgiven.

OSAS does this in order to teach being already saved and justified by faith alone, without any need of works of faith, including confession to the Lord, if we sin, that we may then be forgiven after sinning.

I am not saying that OSAS never confesses sinning, nor even with godly sorrow, they just teach it is not necessary for forgiveness of sins, once having been saved already.

Which is perfectly in line with the false doctrine of doing works of faith, but not to be justified by Christ.

OSAS no doubt do works according to their own faith and do still confess some sinning, it just never has anything to do with being saved and justified by Christ.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't it seem OSAS is the doctrine of perfectionism OR ex post facto, you never accepted Christ (never <insert mystical words here>)?
That's true. They teach a perfected unconditional all at once all-powerful salvation and justification of their souls, by faith alone.

It just doesn't extend to their lives in the flesh, nor even doing righteousness.

They claim a perfect salvation and justification of the soul, with a less than righteous sanctification of the body.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And others if their Holier-than-thou attitude here is their in person attitude I couldn't get in the door so I would be able to run screaming from the room

Being holy as He is holy, is only holier than thou to the less than holy, who say they sin less, but never holily.

And yes, if you brought your OSAS proselytism to my door, I would shut the door, without bidding you god speed.

And I do not trust zealots to leave their proselytizing behind for any real length of time, to simply be neighborly.

My confession of faith, which sometimes extends into teaching with people, is only when they ask me. And so, I am neighborly to all, unless they kill it with some special zealotry of their own.

Neither do I shame the name of Christ by trying to argue with them in public.

Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

I am a doer of the word as written on paper of Scripture. OSAS cannot be trusted to do so, since such letters in ink do not matter to them, but only the vain imaginations of their own minds.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, someone from OSAS actually now responding to what is written in the subject of the thread. Thanks

And so you agree with OSAS that all sinning is forgiven, past, present, and future,

What I clearly said BEFORE still stands. I speak for me. You speak for you.

Once an individual RECEIVES Salvation:
....ALL of their SIN Against God IS FORGIVEN, BY God.
Once an individual RECEIVES Salvation:
...The Commission Of SIN Against God CEASES.

So Yes..ALL “PAST” sin Against God IS Forgiven.
So No...”There is no Present or FUTURE” sin to Forgive.

when anyone believes Jesus did die on a cross thousands of years ago

No. Jesus’ crucifixion was a HUGE EVENT, attend BY Believers and NON-Believers. At the End of the day. Believers were SAD “their Lord” had been KILLED. NON-Believers saw nothing spectacular. Three men hung on crosses until they died. Nothing new as Crucifixions were common place in those days.

but you do not agree the reason why the false doctrine is taught

I DO SEE YOU teaching your FALSE opinions and accusations as facts.
* Nothing whatsoever Scripturally Teaches the Lords GIVEN Salvation, or the Lords PROMISED Salvation IS faulty, false or untrustworthy.

Which is simply to say that confession of sinning, after once being saved, is no loner necessary for forgiveness of sins that are already pre-forgiven.

No. Once having RECEIVED SALVATION, There IS NO such thing as a “commission of a future sin”.

OSAS does this

No. That is YOUR Teaching.

It is obvious, you, along with some others, DO NOT KNOW the difference between;
Having RECEIVED Salvation...
And
Having RECEIVED the “PROMISE” of Salvation.

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry Robert that I will not see your twisted logic any longer.

You kept saying that when I say my sinful mature creates a sin intended or not and I admit it I cannot be Christian a true Christian because I sin.

But 240 posts into the thread when you finally admit you are a sinner you claim you never said you were sinless!

Then you go into a long explanation of how I have holier-than-thou wrong. Which sadly fits into my experience with holier-than-thous. Which is that they are bigger or greater sinners than I have am able to dream of being but hide it behind appearance, the holier-than-thou facade and very afraid that humility (what Jesus wants of us) will destroy the facade.

The holier-than-thous of Jesus day were the Pharisees followed closely by the Sadducees.
Verse parsing outwardly pious believers that proved to be as unjust as they tried to show justness.

So I have tried to walkway and having been called back into thread by what is in my humble state the most twisted of twisted threads of a scripture parsing Pharisee. I came close to ignoring you by well ignoring you. I did go ignore you I pushed the button but have unpushed it.

What more can I say.
I will see your posts
I could easily make it so I don't
I may decide to respond

Alfredthefifth

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's true. They teach a perfected unconditional all at once all-powerful salvation and justification of their souls, by faith alone.

That is FALSE.
Once and Forever Salvation is Offered by the Lord and Received unto a man BY his Heartful Confession.

It just doesn't extend to their lives in the flesh, nor even doing righteousness.

You pretending you have some psychic knowledge of what a man does 24-7 is laughable on its face.

They claim a perfect salvation and justification of the soul, with a less than righteous sanctification of the body.

Those are your words, your accusations and accountable to you.

Reactions: Alfredthefifth

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry Robert that I will not see your twisted logic any longer.

You kept saying that when I say my sinful mature creates a sin intended or not and I admit it I cannot be Christian a true Christian because I sin.

But 240 posts into the thread when you finally admit you are a sinner you claim you never said you were sinless!

Then you go into a long explanation of how I have holier-than-thou wrong. Which sadly fits into my experience with holier-than-thous. Which is that they are bigger or greater sinners than I have am able to dream of being but hide it behind appearance, the holier-than-thou facade and very afraid that humility (what Jesus wants of us) will destroy the facade.

The holier-than-thous of Jesus day were the Pharisees followed closely by the Sadducees.
Verse parsing outwardly pious believers that proved to be as unjust as they tried to show justness.

So I have tried to walkway and having been called back into thread by what is in my humble state the most twisted of twisted threads of a scripture parsing Pharisee. I came close to ignoring you by well ignoring you. I did go ignore you I pushed the button but have unpushed it.

What more can I say.
I will see your posts
I could easily make it so I don't
I may decide to respond

Alfredthefifth

Don’t be dismayed @Alfredthefifth ...
Remember the Scriptural teaching of men IN Christ shall be hated...
Some threads are evidence thereof.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t be dismayed @Alfredthefifth ...
Remember the Scriptural teaching of men IN Christ shall be hated...
Some threads are evidence thereof.

Being hated is not an admirable quality! Evil people are justifiably hated, e.g., Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini.

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a thread about

The problem with Christianity is that we take one verse and run people over it with.

Stop and think

In this day and age you can type in the gist of a verse and not only be taken to it but every English version ever translated.
Then you can easily expand to the chapter it is again get every English translation not just every English translation but every translation ever translated.
Then if there is any question of word origin it isn't any harder to get the Greek or Hebrew or Aramaic that it was written in. Yes I leave Latin out because for a large part Latin is a language the Bible was translated into.

So anyone verse can easily be shown to be out of context in little more than a blink of eye.
Not only proven to be out of context but out of context to the original text.

I have seen a lot of, "YOU DON’T BELIEVE MY VERSE THE WAY I DO! So you can't be a Christian!

Giving great proof and legs to the "CHRISTIANS TAKE ONE VERSE, ONE VERSE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT AND RUN PEOPLE OVER WITH IT!"

And I left out everyone paints with a wide brush when it comes to Christianity so only one Christian and there are many more than ONE gets all of Christianity painted with this brush.

Haven't we seen quite a bit of that in this thread?

Alfredthefifth

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those are your words, your accusations and accountable to you.

In law and debates, there is such a thing as tacit admission. If you do not deny a claim, it becomes accepted as uncontested fact.

Your replies are not responsive to the claim. The question is, is @robert derrick's statement above in green correct? (Choose A or B.)
A. If yes, please confirm.
B. If no, please explain how it is incorrect.

Thanks! :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@robert derrick

In law and debates, there is such a thing as tacit admission. If you do not deny a claim, it becomes accepted as uncontested fact.

In Law, in a court proceeding, stems from a formal charge, and one is afforded a formal opportunity to rebut.

No, I neither have to read, acknowledge, or deny random claims made by random men.

The question is, is @robert derrick's statement above in green correct? (Choose A or B.)
A. If yes, please confirm.
B. If no, please explain how it is incorrect.

Thanks! :)

B

I do not hold myself accountable for his words he speaks he writes.

His statement says “they claim”, without one shred of evidence, anyone specific saying what he claims.

This is an open forum with a quote feature that he could quote an other persons words and respond to what they actually DO say.

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

In 256 posts here the posters are in two camps

The first is the sinfull man at least the flesh is never cured of sin. Our God loving repenting hearts try to live up to God's love but have failings of the flesh. So the Holy Spirit in us helps us sin less but hasn't been given the power of sinlessness.

The second camp accuses us of not being saved at all because we admit we cannot be sinless!

There hasn't been one post in the middle.

So which camp are you in?

Taken you have already wavered by trying to get out of the camp that says that I Alfredthefifth cannot be truly saved because I admit I have to guard against sin and sometimes fail.

Taken which sin is it claiming more than you have been able to do to be sinfree? Or the sin of your natural earthly state?

Being in the second camp guarantees actually both sins to be guilty of.

Alfredthefifth

PS
I don't and can't claim the two sin perspective. I get that from a man that was living in as close to a sinless state as possible but still being crushed by the weight of his sin. If anyone was living in cloistered abbey would they be able to be sinless?
Martin Luther found he couldn't and that is the Reformation that Spawned churches accused of being OSAS.

What would Jesus say, YOUR TONGUE reveals your true heart.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

In 256 posts here the posters are in two camps

The first is the sinfull man at least the flesh is never cured of sin. Our God loving repenting hearts try to live up to God's love but have failings of the flesh. So the Holy Spirit in us helps us sin less but hasn't been given the power of sinlessness.

The second camp accuses us of not being saved at all because we admit we cannot be sinless!

There hasn't been one post in the middle.

So which camp are you in?

Taken you have already wavered by trying to get out of the camp that says that I Alfredthefifth cannot be truly saved because I admit I have to guard against sin and sometimes fail.

Taken which sin is it claiming more than you have been able to do to be sinfree? Or the sin of your natural earthly state?

Being in the second camp guarantees actually both sins to be guilty of.

Alfredthefifth

PS
I don't and can't claim the two sin perspective. I get that from a man that was living in as close to a sinless state as possible but still being crushed by the weight of his sin. If anyone was living in cloistered abbey would they be able to be sinless?
Martin Luther found he couldn't and that is the Reformation that Spawned churches accused of being OSAS.

What would Jesus say, YOUR TONGUE reveals your true heart.

Hey see you sometime on another thread.
Toxic waste.