Why OSAS teaches all sins already forgiven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know the false teaching that all sinning past, present, and future is already forgiven, once anyone first believes Jesus died on the cross.

But the real question is why?

Scripture teaches that without confession made of sinning, there is no forgiveness for it. Forgiveness is only if we confess sinning.

This is simple enough, because who argues against confessing sins to be forgiven by God?

OSAS does because Scripture also teaches that there is no forgiveness nor justification by Christ without confession made of sinning.

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.

Forgiveness of sins is the redemption of His blood, therefore, without first confessing our sinning, we have no forgiveness, nor redemption.

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

And since justification is through redemption, then without first confessing our sinning, there is no forgiveness, redemption, nor justification by Christ.

And where there is no justification by Christ, there is no salvation of Christ.

And so, OSAS must be rid of the necessity of confessing sinning, in order to be forgiven of God, without which there is no salvation nor justification by Christ.

Hence, they must have all their sinning past, present, and future already forgiven, with salvation and justification now neatly wrapped up in an unconditional and untouchable heavenly paper bag, where all forgiveness is already sealed.

You want to sin with the devil? No problem. You're already forgiven, and so still saved. Just do it and get it over with, and then move on with the Lord again, in most wonderful celebratory grace.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is OSAS the only religion of man that teaches there is no need of confession of sinning, to be forgiven of sinning?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hence, they must have all their sinning past, present, and future already forgiven, with salvation and justification now neatly wrapped up in an unconditional ...

Yipes robert...More false teaching.

See you are Still rejecting the Word of God...:eek:
Shame!

1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is OSAS the only religion of man that teaches there is no need of confession of sinning, to be forgiven of sinning?

LOL...OSAS is not a religion...LOL
Even a small child knows repentance proceeds forgiveness...LOL

Reactions: mailmandan

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yipes robert...More false teaching.

Shame!

1 John 3:
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
OSAS is not my teaching. I just reject and expose it.

LOL...OSAS is not a religion...LOL
Even a small child knows repentance proceeds forgiveness...LOL
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Every religion that is not pure religion and undefiled, is man's religion, no matter that they call it, whether christian, jewish, muslim, etc...

OSAS is man's religion for those that confess they are unrighteous sinners, and not righteous saints, and call themselves christians.

They are by confession of their own faith, unrighteous christian sinners.

The saints in Christ Jesus are not.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No.
You UNJUSTLY attempt to DEFINE OSAS, then “expose” what YOU define.

Not hard to figure that out you are off on gaslighting spree...since you have NO quotes of OSAS Believers making the claims you make.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Not hard to figure that out you are off on gaslighting spree...since you have NO quotes of OSAS Believers making the claims you make.

I was told specifically by the rules-makers that I was forbidden to do so. They made it special for me, since I doing so.

Which is fine, because I really don't care about the judgment of people like yourself.

Now, gaslighting is also forbidden, so if you want to make the complaint, go ahead. They will then require me to break their own rule to prove otherwise.

I do however have them all copied, so as to be accurate.

After all, with OSAS like you around to provide all the fodder I need, what need do I have to make anything up?

I mean, until this sight, I never believed anyone could make this stuff up, until I read it for myself.

I see now why John in Rev 17, was so flabbergasted and almost in awe of just how deeply messed up anyone could get in rejecting, twisting, perverting and rewriting Scripture, just to justify themselves by their own faith alone, and get rid of James 2:22.

I mean, OSAS even declares the inky letters of Scripture no longer matter to them anymore.

And like John, I applaud them for the craftiness of it. It's just that they then make themselves hypocrites, by bothering to misquote letters on paper to justify themselves. I mean, what's the point?

"We don't need no stinking letters!!!"

That's pretty funny. Believe me, I'm having the most fun in my life with you guys. And I have learned so much and grown in my walk with Jesus, by rebuking the lies of OSAS with the truth of doing righteousness with Jesus, while not sinning for the devil.

I mean, seriously, who argues with that?

Who will plainly say that any person, while sinning for the devil against God, is still a born son of God, and not a child of the devil while doing so?

Any takers out there? How about you taken? Do you take that seriously and want to run with it?

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well to show my ignorance will you fill in

O
S
A
S

FOR ME, please.

I have been guessing ever since that anachronim first crossed my Screen.

Do you think that in your current state, you could
"THROW THE FIRST STONE!"
As in Jesus stopping the stoning by stating let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Are you sure that there isn't even the tiniest of sins on to bring judgment on yourself?

There is no secret sin in you?

Or to paraphrase a verse that has been put forward here

Lord bless the holy and just because it sure ain't me or my people.

Don't just take verse 3 but use all Psalm 106
Becuase the other 47 verses Psalm 106 show me a knowingly sinful man praying hard for forgiveness and blessings not just for himself but for his people.

Bless those that are holy and just because we just are not!

Alfredthefifth

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Every religion that is not pure religion and undefiled, is man's religion, no matter that they call it, whether christian, jewish, muslim, etc...

OSAS is man's religion for those that confess they are unrighteous sinners, and not righteous saints, and call themselves christians.

They are by confession of their own faith, unrighteous christian sinners.

The saints in Christ Jesus are not.

I don't know about you, robert, but the righteousness I have is not my own. There is nothing I can do to earn my own righteousness.

"All my righteousness is as filthy rags."

When I came to faith in Jesus Christ, what He did for me there on that Cross, I was given His/Jesus' righteousness as a gift from the Father. I will never be able to live up to the position that God has placed me in!

Why? Because I am born of the seed of fallen man. I have a sin nature, and God does not take away that sin nature until the resurrection. That is when we are changed from corruptible to incorruptible, from mortal to immortal.

Alfredthefifth

Jul 19, 2022
Greater Tucson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was told specifically by the rules-makers that I was forbidden to do so. They made it special for me, since I doing so.

Which is fine, because I really don't care about the judgment of people like yourself.

Now, gaslighting is also forbidden, so if you want to make the complaint, go ahead. They will then require me to break their own rule to prove otherwise.

I do however have them all copied, so as to be accurate.

After all, with OSAS like you around to provide all the fodder I need, what need do I have to make anything up?

I mean, until this sight, I never believed anyone could make this stuff up, until I read it for myself.

I see now why John in Rev 17, was so flabbergasted and almost in awe of just how deeply messed up anyone could get in rejecting, twisting, perverting and rewriting Scripture, just to justify themselves by their own faith alone, and get rid of James 2:22.

I mean, OSAS even declares the inky letters of Scripture no longer matter to them anymore.

And like John, I applaud them for the craftiness of it. It's just that they then make themselves hypocrites, by bothering to misquote letters on paper to justify themselves. I mean, what's the point?

"We don't need no stinking letters!!!"

That's pretty funny. Believe me, I'm having the most fun in my life with you guys. And I have learned so much and grown in my walk with Jesus, by rebuking the lies of OSAS with the truth of doing righteousness with Jesus, while not sinning for the devil.

I mean, seriously, who argues with that?

Who will plainly say that any person, while sinning for the devil against God, is still a born son of God, and not a child of the devil while doing so?

Any takers out there? How about you taken? Do you take that seriously and want to run with it?

What I see in many posts, posts like your posts is someone that takes one verse to build a position. One sentence is a verse. while throwing away the Paragraph and the chapter that sentence is found in.

So using a famous document which line is the one line

We the people

Or

In order to create

I know I am being really simple keeping it simple but I keep seeing that one sentence proves all .

One sentence proves that the puplican asked for forgiveness when the story is only about humility the blessings of a humble spirit. After I wrote about humility and the blessings of a humble spirit I read Luke 18 verses 9 to 14, the parable again, reread for the how manyth time in my life, I would be guessing

The parable is about humility not forgiveness

Verse 14
I tell you that this man(the puplican) rather than the other (the Pharisee), went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those that humble themselves will be exalted.

The act that justified the PUPLICAN is humility.

And that is justified or made just not forgiveness.

One answer that comes up is that Jesus is teaching how to pray. Pray in humility.

Finally whatever and however you are using OSAS you are painting with a very broad brush.

I read the Bible for spiritual guidance not for laws as Pharisee would. I think that taking one verse and assigning a meaning outside the context of the story it is in reveals a pharisitical heart or an incomplete study but with a certainty of knowledge.

I pray that those that call OSAS, again whatever this means find the humility that Jesus taught to their salvation.

A follower of my risen savior

Alfredthefifth

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well to show my ignorance will you fill in

O
S
A
S

FOR ME, please.

I have been guessing ever since that anachronim first crossed my Screen.

Do you think that in your current state, you could
"THROW THE FIRST STONE!"
As in Jesus stopping the stoning by stating let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Are you sure that there isn't even the tiniest of sins on to bring judgment on yourself?

There is no secret sin in you?

Or to paraphrase a verse that has been put forward here

Lord bless the holy and just because it sure ain't me or my people.

Don't just take verse 3 but use all Psalm 106
Becuase the other 47 verses Psalm 106 show me a knowingly sinful man praying hard for forgiveness and blessings not just for himself but for his people.

Alfredthefifth
If boasting of being unholy, unjust sinners, is the result of being born of God with the Holy Spirit from the womb, then I'm glad I wasn't.

No doubt you were born of OSAS God, since you have it down pat: Boast of sinning and accuse the righteous for not sinning.

This one goes to my heroes of OSAS chapter. Really cute.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you, robert,
You're right. You don't know about me.

I was given His/Jesus' righteousness as a gift from the Father. I will never be able to live up to the position that God has placed me in!

I take you at your word how unworthy you are to name the name of Christ.

No man is given the righteousness of God. What we are given by faith is imputed righteousness, which is the knowledge and desire to do His righteousness. Only those doing the word are righteous as He:

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

It never ceases to amaze me, when I see the modern fad of declaring how messed up someone is. It's liberalism 101. First they most 'humbly' declare how messed up they are, and then proceed to lecture everyone else about how messed up everyone else also has to be.

The flood proved God doesn't have to take everyone to heaven, just because everyone is doing it.

Why? Because I am born of the seed of fallen man. I have a sin nature, and God does not take away that sin nature until the resurrection. That is when we are changed from corruptible to incorruptible, from mortal to immortal.

David had the seed of man, and Jesus' body was made of it in the womb of Mary's flesh. Jesus was born with the same mortal flesh and blood as any man since Adam.

That sin 'nature' you blame your sinning on, is only continued lust for doing it.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Jesus Christ does not make souls and bodies with sin nature or spirit, so that He is the tempter for man to sin. That's the lie of the devil to tempt man to excuse his sinning for the devil against God.

Waiting until the grave to finally do righteousness as He is righteous, and finally walk as He walked, is the vain hope of unrighteous christian sinners unto death.

Try just repenting of sinning period, and see what the righteous Lord can do for you.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about you, robert, but the righteousness I have is not my own. There is nothing I can do to earn my own righteousness.

"All my righteousness is as filthy rags."

When I came to faith in Jesus Christ, what He did for me there on that Cross, I was given His/Jesus' righteousness as a gift from the Father. I will never be able to live up to the position that God has placed me in!

Philippians 3:9 - and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the obvious reason anyone teaches all sins are already forgiven, is to justify continued sinning.

Scriptural forgiveness depending upon confession of sins must be rejected, because then that would make salvation and justification dependent upon confession as Scripture teaches.

OSAS rejects any such deeds for salvation and justification, even confession of sinning to be forgiven.

This is why they also declare all Scripture written in letters on paper, such as I John 1:9, are annulled and no longer matter to them.

OSAS teaches their own faith, salvation, and justification, that needs no confession with the mouth for anything.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (vs. 9) is IN CONTRAST TO - If we say that we have no sin, (present tense) we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (vs. 8) and - If we say that we have not sinned, (past tense) we make him a liar, and his word is not in us (vs. 10).

Some people misunderstand verse 9 to mean that we "must confess each and every sin that we commit as we commit them" (keep a specific inventory) as an "additional requirement" to "remain cleansed" and "if we forget a sin we are toast!"

Believers speak the same/acknowledge/agree with God's perspective about their sins and have a settled recognition and acknowledgment that one is a sinner in need of cleansing and forgiveness.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL...”still”? Another failed attempt. Get thee behind me.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right. You don't know about me.

I take you at your word how unworthy you are to name the name of Christ.

No man is given the righteousness of God. What we are given by faith is imputed righteousness, which is the knowledge and desire to do His righteousness. Only those doing the word are righteous as He:

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

It never ceases to amaze me, when I see the modern fad of declaring how messed up someone is. It's liberalism 101. First they most 'humbly' declare how messed up they are, and then proceed to lecture everyone else about how messed up everyone else also has to be.

The flood proved God doesn't have to take everyone to heaven, just because everyone is doing it.

David had the seed of man, and Jesus' body was made of it in the womb of Mary's flesh. Jesus was born with the same mortal flesh and blood as any man since Adam.

That sin 'nature' you blame your sinning on, is only continued lust for doing it.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Jesus Christ does not make souls and bodies with sin nature or spirit, so that He is the tempter for man to sin. That's the lie of the devil to tempt man to excuse his sinning for the devil against God.

Waiting until the grave to finally do righteousness as He is righteous, and finally walk as He walked, is the vain hope of unrighteous christian sinners unto death.

Try just repenting of sinning period, and see what the righteous Lord can do for you.

Yes, I'm a sinner saved by grace! Maybe you deserve that Grace, but I know that I don't.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hence, they must have all their sinning past, present, and future already forgiven

If OSAS is true, then universalism is correct doctrine.

1 John 3:
You doth rely on false interpretation of archaic translation. Try reading a translation written in your lifetime.
Those who have been born into God’s family do not make a practice of sinning, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God. NLT

The flaw of OSAS is the ex-post facto conclusion of one who sins means they were never saved to begin with. It asserts the prideful claim that once saved, a Christian becomes perfect, incapable of sin.

It is not those who reject OSAS that reject the word of God. OSAS reject the verses of God's word that prove it false. For instance salt that lost its flavor or vines that no longer produce fruit PROVE false the ex post facto fallacy of OSAS. IF OSAS were true, Jesus would NOT say all who call him Lord will not be saved.

There is also a verse in Hebrews that says if one rejects Jesus after accepting him, there is no sacrifice to save him. I'm sure you know these verses, without me explicitly referencing them. You just deny God's word because it goes against your false doctrine of OSAS.