Why Should the Church Endure the Great Trib?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
iamlamad said:
It is difficult to know where to start, when everything is an attempt to contradict truth. I will begin here:

One of the best...I mean worse, perversions is that they just can't accept that the word elect or 'eklektos' that Jesus used in Mathew 24:29-31 means Christians. In every resource book I have all say the word eklektos or elect means Christians. (whether Jew or Gentile)

you have missed a very important point: this is the 70th week of DANIEL, not the 70th week of Paul. The timing of this gathering is at the end of this week. This is the final week of LAW. The church age has CLOSED at this time and the DOOR is SHUT. God is finishing up the OLD COVENANT here. So go and look in the OLD for the word "elect." Big, HUGE mistake.

Matthew 25:10
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Luke 13:25
When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

However plain this is to pretribbers, it will not be as plain to posttribbers for they imagine the 70th week is the 70th week of PAUL - for the Christians. The ignore scriptures like this:

Dan. 12:7....and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.

Sorry, but God has NO DESIRE to shatter the power of His beloved Sons. That is why He comes and gets us BEFORE this week begins. This shattering is for the JEWS (Israel) who have rejected their own messiah. Hint: This is why this 7 years is called the 70th week of DANIEL.....Daniel was from ISRAEL.

AND, there is no longer Jew or gentile after Christ.

This kind of thinking ignores much of the bible! This is true ONLY AFTER someone is born again. Israel as a nation is NOT born again and most will not believe Jesus was their Messiah. As Paul said, they are blinded. The Very fact that Israel exists today as a nation is conclusive proof that Jews still exist. They are going to build the new temple mentioned in Rev. 11.

Pretribulationism is evil because it's a completely fabricated and contradictory belief that has done no good and perverted God's Holy Word.

Since it is the TRUTH of God's word, one day you will answer for such statements. Jesus will NOT let you off unless you repent. This is simply a theory that is wrong. I am reminded of 2 Pet. 3:5.

There is no proof ANYWHERE that the gathering in Matt. 24 is the rapture; yet there is MUCH PROOF that it is not, indeed cannot be. It gathers from the heavens. How silly is this? We that are alive and remain are standing on the EARTH. This gathering is at the very end, when Jesus comes for the battle of Armegeddon. Paul's gathering comes before the Day of the Lord begins, as the trigger for the Day. These two are mutually exclusive. Yet, posttribbers say it is pretribbers that fabricate things!

There IS a gathering when Jesus comes for the battle of Armegeddon - I thrust no on on this forum will be a part of that gathering.

you included the 7th trumpet of revelation for the rapture, as if the "last trump" of Paul was the 7th trumpet of Revelation. I am surprised, for this is simply false - exactly what you claim for pretrib doctrine. There is not scripture anywhere that can successfully tie these two trumpets together. simply saying this is the "last trumpet" in the bible will not work. Do you imagine that after the 7th trumpet God will destroy all trumpets left in the world, so that there can never be another trumpet blast? No no! Paul's "last trump" is the final trumpet blast of a CERTAIN SERIES of trumpets. Most believe it is at the Feast of Trumpets. The last and final trumpet blast there is very distinct and different than all the rest. There is NO GATHERING at the 7th trumpet. This is an imagination! And yet posttribbers badmouth pretribbers and say that they imagine.

There are no angels doing any gathering in 1 Thes. 4 - at least not mentioned. One would again have to imagine.

Lamad

Not flawed. They thought they were IN the day of the Lord and had missed the resurrection Paul had taught them about. Paul then, was to teach them that they had NOT missed the rapture and they were NOT IN the day. His argument is simple, The day cannot start until first the departure of the church takes place - a bold sign no one could miss. After that, the man of sin will be revealed which will prove the Day had already started and so is present. They could understand this argument then, even as we can now. So we know two things now: first, we know the day has not started, for the departure of the church has not happened. We also know the Day of the Lord is not present, for we have not seen the man of sin.

Your point is well taken, I don't expect to see the man of sin revealed; for I will not be here. I may see one split second of the Day, before I am caught up. Paul's argument was for those who believe the day is present. Hmmm. We have many of those today: too bad they don't understand Paul's argument. lamad

Did you ever notice how sure Paul was of His revelation from heaven? He did not go up first to check with those who thought they were somewhat.....not until much later. Paul was so sure, he said we would be judged by his gospel. The things I have received revelation knowledge on - I am just as sure as Paul was. I cannot be dogmatic on some things, for I have received no revelation knowledge on some things. For example, the beast that comes out of the bottomless pit and becomes the 8th king....I am totally in the dark. lamad
You've lost it. Your words are just one huge incoherent mess, totally outside the written Word of God!

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
iamlamad said:
Did you ever notice how sure Paul was of His revelation from heaven? He did not go up first to check with those who thought they were somewhat.....not until much later. Paul was so sure, he said we would be judged by his gospel. The things I have received revelation knowledge on - I am just as sure as Paul was. I cannot be dogmatic on some things, for I have received no revelation knowledge on some things. For example, the beast that comes out of the bottomless pit and becomes the 8th king....I am totally in the dark. lamad
What do you mean by "REVELATION" ... ? By what method does this come by? i.e. Thought injected in the mind or what?

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
JB_ said:
What do you mean by "REVELATION" ... ? By what method does this come by? i.e. Thought injected in the mind or what?
Visions, Dreams, audible Words, & experiences as you are taken away by the Spirit of God......just like Paul & Peter & John the apostles.....It is a mystery to those who cannot believe it is for today......concerning the anti-Christ...........

excerpt from : The Anti-Christ has come..http://brideinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-anti-christ-has-come-7-years-has.html#comment-form

."Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."......

A brother wrote on another site:

"The day of Christ's coming and our gathering, will not happen unless ("except"), two conditions happen first, the apostasy of many, and the revealing of the man of sin, or the final Antichrist/pseudo-Christ that is to come and sit in a temple in Jerusalem for the very end to claim and show that he is God (i.e., Lucifer's wanna be aim."
He was right.
The Lord used me to reveal the son of Perdition, the Anti-Christ, Osama Bin Laden, last September, on a trip to North Africa....& I witnessed the false prophet travelling with him....a most powerful sorcerer...younger...probably in his early 30s. I also witnessed huge pillars of fire that he called down, 3 times.....40-50 feet high pillars of fire...like a standing tornado. I have looked into their eyes....& they hated me.......I prophesied to them that they would get the world, but not all of it,.....for there would be a remnant upon the coming of the Lord in all nations, & of the Lord-ship of Jesus of Nazareth, & His glory & victory...........& of their end in the Lake of fire.

They attempted to murder me through 4 nations.....ending in Israel....yet I escaped. Does his 7 year reign begin the day he comes out of the sea? It could be. I added 1260 days to the day I met them...[ for the false prophet/sorcerer can only do his miracles in the prescence of the Beast.]..Bin Laden, on September 26th, 2012. This comes to the middle point of 7 Jewish years of 360 days...March 9th.....2019...the day of a great Solar Eclipse...that some believed that the Anti-Christ might be revealed with power.

http://www.fivedoves...1/luisv1217.htm

I think that this might happen, & I believe that this will be the exact same time that the Two-Witnesses will be anointed for their 42 month anointing, along with the total defeat of America, and her impending invasion & occupation....though I am not prophesying it as "thus says God"....but for a short time....every nation will be under his power. America will be the uncorking of all opposition...& the entire world will fall under Sharia Law & their worship of Bin Laden as Mohammed/Allah/Jahweh..

John S

Jun 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
JB - Lamad claims that God speaks to him audibly and he gets very offended when people don't accept his posts as the absolute truth. For example, he has referred to us as 5th graders, incapable of understanding what he has written or what is written in the Bible.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
John S said:
JB - Lamad claims that God speaks to him audibly and he gets very offended when people don't accept his posts as the absolute truth. For example, he has referred to us as 5th graders, incapable of understanding what he has written or what is written in the Bible.
Greetings John,
Have you ever read these scriptures?

Jhn 10:16 "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock [and] one shepherd.
Jhn 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

God bless.

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
Trekson said

Pre Wrath belief has certainly come into vogue lately with the leaving of Marvin Rosenthal from his love of the pre trib rapture.

I am unconvinced about Pre Wrath because of the complete ignoring of the Scripture which calls the wrath of God the wrath of Satan .

You say that you believe God's wrath begins at the opening of the seventh seal. The Bible says it begins with the first seal.

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

They see that the wrath has come and they acknowledge it. We are not appointed to wrath and I take that to mean any wrath to do with the Tribulation or to do with Hell.

I see it that the "great strife" was borne by Jesus at Calvary when the wrath of God was poured out upon Him. I cannot see why the church for whom He died would have to endure further wrath or testing.
You would have a hard time saying that to Paul, seeing he was to "suffer" for his name's sake. Acts9:16 And Peter and all the apostles and the early church, for they all knew that they should through much tribulation enter into the kingdom.
PS. Myself, I believe what Jesus states; "Immediately after the tribulation..." He tells me I do not have my own opinion, but that it must line up with his word. John 12:48 He that rejecteth me "and" my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

See how serious it is? That among many others, convinced me
It is sad that so many preachers today are busy preaching escapism concerning the tribulation time that they cannot fathom why Christ's Church is going to be here for it.

The reason is in order to DO BATTLE.

Not a battle with physical weapons, but a battle by The Spirit against Satan and his host that are coming to this earth.

This is why Apostle Paul admonished us to put on the whole armour of God so as to make that 'stand'... in the "evil day" (Eph.6). It is not for to run and escape; it is in order to do battle to the very end of this world.

The result of many preacher's preaching today has many Christians with the attitude like, "Well I'm not going to be here, so I don't have to worry", or like, "I'm glad The Lord is going to rapture me out, because I'm scared!" NONE of those in Christ Jesus should have that kind of attitude today.

The LORD is looking for those of His willing to make a stand during the tribulation time, to give His Witness against them by The Holy Spirit. He wants those like His prophet Isaiah who stood up and asked to be sent.

If you want to know more about this, study the Ezekiel 13 chapter, for it involves the stand the house of Israel is to make in the end of this world (Ezek.13:5). He is angry because the leaders of the house of Israel aren't preparing His people to make that stand.
I am so convicted. What a great sobering post.
Thank you for bring into remembrance concerning the full armour and Isaiah!
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
John S said:
Ok. So he actually hears voices??? I would imagine how he would be offended since he appears to place himself in the same league as Paul the Apostle. I've been called quite a few things but a 5 grader is new. I'll have to add it to my list of insults.

I wonder if Lamad can tell the difference between an imposter spirit and the HOLY SPIRIT. I wonder how he tests his spirits?

Here's a little test. Maybe he could reject the injection of thoughts and see whether he has sovereign control over his mind. lets see if he experiences a sense of condemnation, dread or paralysis of the mind. Of course this is going to take a lot of self-control in the mind. Also, he can see whether he can not only cut of a thought but establish one by his own volition & sustain it. He will need to do this for at least a few days so as to ascertain whether his mind is his own or not.(proof to self)

The signs and symptoms of demonic oppression of the mind is the inability to construct, maintain & cease a thought at will. Commonly the mind in the process of a "thought" will snap like a twig and the idea will flee. Blankness, passivity are all signs of demonic stronghold on the mind.

Commonly what I see as so-called revelation is no more than thought injection. It's not so much as their mind grasps a thought but rather the thought is what's controlling them- hence injection.

Anyway lets see what he says... . :)
Trumpeter said:
Greetings John,
Have you ever read these scriptures?

Jhn 10:16 "And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock [and] one shepherd.
Jhn 10:27 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

God bless.

Indeed, 'his sheep' do know who's speaking to them through the Holy spirit's (illumination) of his word. Yes, no other voice will they follow.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Wrong perspective, leading away from the right question and answer.

How will the Church Endure the Great Trib?

Why the same way God has always protected the rightest Dan 3:13-15
Dan 3:25

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Rex said:

AMEN! :)

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Rex said:

Greetings rex,

Rev 3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
JB_ said:
And you do the same JB, isn't it remarkable that out of the exiles only 3 were left standing. If Babylon is used as a scale version of Rev 16 and 17 what does that tell us about the "number" of rightest in the end % ?

I'm confident in this very thing that you be a last man standing, Philippians 1:6

Trumpeter said:
Greetings rex,

Rev 3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
Don't you suppose their was a reason John in Rev used Babylon and a false prophet an image and a beast just as we see in Danial?
The whore that rises up from the waters "waters represent peoples and nations Rev 17:15 "...... Babylon was over come how? the waters were dried up under her. So in Johns image in Rev is the beast and the whore coming up from the waters or are the waters receding? It matters very little the result is the same it symbolizes dominance over the peoples and nations. People all across the globe today are rising up and becoming very discussed with it's leaders.

To directly answer your verse quote, did The Lord keep Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from the hour of trial as well as Danial? What was left of Judea came out of Babylon, right through the from door I might add, years after the false image was raised. But you believe as you like, just remember the verse you quote said "I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world," he didn't say I'm going to take you out of this world did He.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Rex said:
And you do the same JB, isn't it remarkable that out of the exiles only 3 were left standing.
I'm confident in this very thing that you be a last man standing, Philippians 1-6

Don't you suppose their was a reason John in Rev used Babylon and a false prophet an image and a beast just as we see in Danial?
The whore that rises up from the waters "waters represent peoples and nations Rev 17:15 "...... Babylon was over come how? the waters were dried up under her. So in Johns image in Rev is the beast and the whore coming up from the waters or are the waters receding? It matters very little the result is the same it symbolizes dominance over the peoples and nations. People all across the globe today are rising up and becoming very discussed with it's leaders.

To directly answer your verse quote, did The Lord keep Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from the hour of trial as well as Danial? What was left of Judea came out of Babylon, right through the from door I might add, years after the false image was raised. But you believe as you like, just remember the verse you quote said "I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world," he didn't say I'm going to take you out of this world did He.
Greetings rex,

Actually that is exactly what that verse says.

"from" in that verse is the Greek word "ek" which means "out of"

If it meant "through" the hour of trial, "ek" wouldn't be used.

"I also will keep you out of the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world,"

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
How about the first passover? Is that an example of Gods judgement on Egypt?
It would seem the Lord doesn't necessarily have to remove the chosen does it?

Then what happened, Israel walked right out the front door, again.
Rev tells me that God is going to first break the back of Satan's dominion on earth, just as he always has in the passed.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Rex said:
And you do the same JB, isn't it remarkable that out of the exiles only 3 were left standing. If Babylon is used as a scale version of Rev 16 and 17 what does that tell us about the "number" of rightest in the end % ?

I'm confident in this very thing that you be a last man standing, Philippians 1:6
SHALOM, Brother. :)

Indeed the remnant is exceedingly small.

[SIZE=.75em]24 [/SIZE]The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: [SIZE=.75em]25 [/SIZE]the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: [SIZE=.75em]26 [/SIZE]the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Trumpeter said:
Greetings rex,

That's the problem, the Pre-Trib preachers don't understand what that Rev.3:10 verse really means! So they try to use it to fit into their Pre-Trib Rapture theory. It won't fit, and here's why...

Christ's Message to that Church at Philadelphia was about His admonishing them to make a STAND for Him in the last days against that "synagogue of Satan" and to overcome!

Rev 3:8-12
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This is one of the two Churches in Rev.2 & 3 that represent Christ's elect servants, you know, the ones He spoke of in Matt.24:24 that could almost... be deceived by the coming pseudo-Christ, IF it were possible. It is NOT possible for these to be deceived for Christ already owns these. Well, how's that?

Christ showed how these at Philadelphia recognized His true enemies on earth, i.e., the "synagogue of Satan". He spoke to them about the "key of David" in relation to an "open door" He set before them that NO man could shut.

THAT idea of the "open door" is a Message that these know The Truth and thus CANNOT be deceived by Satan and his host when they come. Don't you all remember our Lord Jesus said 'knock and it shall be opened to you'? (Luke 11:9; Matt.7:6-8, and here again at Rev.3:20).

Rev.3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Because they KEPT His Word in patience, He promised to keep these from "the hour of temptation" that's to come upon all the world to try those that dwell on the earth. Well WHAT temptation could that be involving all that dwell on the earth? Has that kind of temptation event EVER happened before back in history, or today??? NO! It's about the "great tribulation" timing.

Well then, just WHAT temptation is to occur during the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus mentioned back in Matt.24? Apostle Paul taught the warning too in 2 Thess.2 about the coming of the Antichrist to sit in a temple in Jerusalem and do great signs and wonders to trick the world into thinking he is GOD.

Since Jesus put an "open door" before these at the Church of Philadelphia, and they CANNOT be deceived, HOW... does this relate back to what our Lord Jesus said in Matt.24:23-26 about the coming pseudo-Christ? (translated to "false Christs" in KJV). Our Lord Jesus revealed there these elect are going to be... here for that great tribulation temptation by the pseudo-Christ!

So HOW... are these elect KEPT from that "hour of temptation"???

By their having that "open door" set before them which PROTECTS them from being TEMPTED by that pseudo-Christ that comes to work those great signs and miracles on earth in the sight of men!

Rev.3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.
(KJV)

Then our Lord Jesus tells these to "hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown". In other words, stay true and don't... be deceived! Then He gives them His Message about doing what? OVERCOMING in Him!

NONE of that Revelation Scripture has anything... to do with the 'fly away' Pre-Trib Rapture theory of men.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
veteran said:
NONE of that Revelation 3:10 has anything... to do with the 'fly away' Pre-Trib Rapture theory of men.
Absolutely, brother! The Elect have ears to hear and no other voice shall we follow. :)

It's striking how simply it is to see what the LORD means and yet many who proclaim to follow him are blind. As Jesus stated and states today: If 'thy light be darkness then how great is that darkness'. The reason for this darkness is their eye isn't single and hence they are confounded.

Peace unto the 'Israel of God'.
JB

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
veteran said:
That's the problem, the Pre-Trib preachers don't understand what that Rev.3:10 verse really means! So they try to use it to fit into their Pre-Trib Rapture theory. It won't fit, and here's why...

Christ's Message to that Church at Philadelphia was about His admonishing them to make a STAND for Him in the last days against that "synagogue of Satan" and to overcome!

Rev 3:8-12
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This is one of the two Churches in Rev.2 & 3 that represent Christ's elect servants, you know, the ones He spoke of in Matt.24:24 that could almost... be deceived by the coming pseudo-Christ, IF it were possible. It is NOT possible for these to be deceived for Christ already owns these. Well, how's that?

Christ showed how these at Philadelphia recognized His true enemies on earth, i.e., the "synagogue of Satan". He spoke to them about the "key of David" in relation to an "open door" He set before them that NO man could shut.

THAT idea of the "open door" is a Message that these know The Truth and thus CANNOT be deceived by Satan and his host when they come. Don't you all remember our Lord Jesus said 'knock and it shall be opened to you'? (Luke 11:9; Matt.7:6-8, and here again at Rev.3:20).

Rev.3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Because they KEPT His Word in patience, He promised to keep these from "the hour of temptation" that's to come upon all the world to try those that dwell on the earth. Well WHAT temptation could that be involving all that dwell on the earth? Has that kind of temptation event EVER happened before back in history, or today??? NO! It's about the "great tribulation" timing.

Well then, just WHAT temptation is to occur during the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus mentioned back in Matt.24? Apostle Paul taught the warning too in 2 Thess.2 about the coming of the Antichrist to sit in a temple in Jerusalem and do great signs and wonders to trick the world into thinking he is GOD.

Since Jesus put an "open door" before these at the Church of Philadelphia, and they CANNOT be deceived, HOW... does this relate back to what our Lord Jesus said in Matt.24:23-26 about the coming pseudo-Christ? (translated to "false Christs" in KJV). Our Lord Jesus revealed there these elect are going to be... here for that great tribulation temptation by the pseudo-Christ!

So HOW... are these elect KEPT from that "hour of temptation"???

By their having that "open door" set before them which PROTECTS them from being TEMPTED by that pseudo-Christ that comes to work those great signs and miracles on earth in the sight of men!

Rev.3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.
(KJV)

Then our Lord Jesus tells these to "hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown". In other words, stay true and don't... be deceived! Then He gives them His Message about doing what? OVERCOMING in Him!

NONE of that Revelation Scripture has anything... to do with the 'fly away' Pre-Trib Rapture theory of men.
Amen.

iamlamad

Jun 9, 2013
veteran said:
You've lost it. Your words are just one huge incoherent mess, totally outside the written Word of God!
And this kind of response shows how far your theories are from truth: you cannot even recognize it.

TWC

Dec 1, 2008
iamlamad said:
And this kind of response shows how far your theories are from truth: you cannot even recognize it.
Keep in mind that most of the people arguing with you were pretribbers at one point. Many of us once did recognize it as truth simply because it was the only thing we'd ever been taught. It was only later that we learned that what we had been taught was not biblical.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
TWC said:
Keep in mind that most of the people arguing with you were pretribbers at one point. Many of us once did recognize it as truth simply because it was the only thing we'd ever been taught. It was only later that we learned that what we had been taught was not biblical.
Absolutely. As you have said, it was all I knew unto I knew better. Indeed it was through searching the scriptures of my own volition did God make plain the scriptures. :)