Why Should the Church Endure the Great Trib?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumpeter said:
So, in other words when the elect are gathered, it could be Gentile believers or Jewish believers or God's 144,000 elect.

So all the fear The Lord verses are out the window then are they?

I've added nothing to nor taken anything away from the Book of Revelation so I can sleep very well at night, thank you.

God bless.
I'm sorry then, please forgive me. I was under the impression that you were trying to teach people that there really would be a pre-tribulation rapture. Since the verses of Revelation 20:4-6 clearly identify the "tribulation saints" with those who live and reign with Christ for a thousand years, and since adherents of a pre-tribulation rapture identify the church as those who live and reign with Christ for a thousand years, every teacher of the doctrine is guilty of adding to the book of the revelation in order to make their strange doctrine fit. However, I'm inclined to believe that the curse in the book is applied to those who add or subtract to it with the intent of deception, in a similar fashion to the curse in Zechariah against liars, perjurers, and those who swear falsely in the name of the Lord.
I'm glad that you sleep well, but I will do this for you. I've asked the Lord to trouble your sleep for 7 days; to give you glimpses of the horrors to come. You see, I believe that I was called to the prophetic office as well, so I trust the Lord to confirm my word to you. After all, His desire for you and I is only for good and not for evil. Even if you never knew Him, He would still be calling you to repentance and eternal life in Him. He takes no pleasure in the death of those that are dying and is longsuffering and kind even to those who hate Him. Yet, judgment is coming against all flesh; His promise is that those who take part in the first resurrection, will not be harmed by the second death (or to be more precise, the second death has no power over them.) You must have read the book, and the Lord promises a blessing to those who read it as well, so I hope and pray that you are blessed indeed, in the name of our Lord and Savior, even Jesus called the Christ, Amen.