WHY THE 70 WEEKS PROPHECY OF DANIEL WAS FULFILLED ENTIRELY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even know what you're talking about. Paul says the "through the Torah is the know of sin". If you do not know the Torah, then you cannot possibly know what is sin, because the commands of the Torah define sin. Not knowing the Torah is like a layman trying to fix the engine of a car, without having a manual or not knowing how to fix an engine. The Torah is our manual, which defines "righteousness", it is the knowledge of good and evil, which is why Paul also wrote, "the Torah is the embodiment of all knowledge and truth". And next, the Messiah died so that he can end sin, not so that you can be excused to continue committing sin, which is why it is written, "70 weeks are appointed to end sin, finish transgression, and to anoint the most set-apart one", which was the Messiah. His blood perfects a man, which the blood of animals was never able to do, through belief in him, by receiving the airflow of God, which is the anointing. And this is why it is written, "I will put my airflow within you, and cause you to obey my statutes" and "in order that the righteous requirement of the Torah may finally be fulfilled in us who walk according to the airflow". When the airflow enters the body, he cuts away sin in the inward man, which is the circumcision of the heart, and perfects him and sets him apart in this way, and this is what is called being "born again" and "born of the airflow", which is also why it is written, "he who is born of God cannot sin, it is impossible". And this is why whoever is freed from sin is also subsequently released from the written Torah, because someone who has been freed from sin is no longer in subjection to a Torah that reveals all that is sin, which is also why it is written, "the Torah was enacted not for the righteous, but for the lawless". You err greatly in your understanding of everything, which is why through your false belief rather than become the righteousness of God that you misperceive yourself to have, you are in fact lawless. The Torah commands that debts be forgiven every 7 years, that a man should not covet what belongs to his neighbor, that a man must look out for the safety of others as in the example of putting a rail on a rooftop, that a man should grab something that he finds and is lost and try to return it to its owner, that a man should not wear women's clothing, that a man should not use false quantities and measures to buy or sell, that we are to set ourselves apart by wearing tzitzit and tallit, and many more commands that define "good and evil" and how to become set-apart. Without set-apartness no one will see God, and the Torah is what defines set-apartness. You're a fool and stubborn, refusing to understand the Torah and delight yourself in its commands. Whoever rejects the Torah is himself an abomination to God, and will be destroyed, which is why it is written, "hear you earth, I will destroy this people because they have rejected my Torah".
If you really are a Born Again Christian, then
listen to the New Covenant of The Lord Jesus, who is the will/work of God for all sinners, including YOU:
John 3
[18] He that believeth on him is NOT condemned: but he that believeth NOT, is condemned ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 6
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Now, if you do understand how Law Breakers are in the KoG, then you will also understand that in Jesus, there is no such thing as who is "the great" and who is "the least" , but rather ALL ARE EQUAL in Him.
It is the same meaning as found in Mat.20
[14] Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
[15] Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
[16] So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

That is HOW one OBEYS the Gospel, who is Jesus.
The obedience is: THEY BELIEVE, and the result is.....they are not condemned.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really are a Born Again Christian, then
listen to the New Covenant of The Lord Jesus, who is the will/work of God for all sinners, including YOU:
John 3
[18] He that believeth on him is NOT condemned: but he that believeth NOT, is condemned ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 6
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Now, if you do understand how Law Breakers are in the KoG, then you will also understand that in Jesus, there is no such thing as who is "the great" and who is "the least" , but rather ALL ARE EQUAL in Him.
It is the same meaning as found in Mat.20
[14] Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
[15] Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
[16] So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

That is HOW one OBEYS the Gospel, who is Jesus.
The obedience is: THEY BELIEVE, and the result is.....they are not condemned.

You are as dumb as fish that falls for the bait. You understand nothing, and because of your lack of understanding you condemn yourself, even if you do believe. This is you,

When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path.
Matthew 13:19

The lips of the righteous feed many, but idiots die for lack of understanding.
Proverbs 10:21

I will not punish your daughters when they play the harlot Or your brides when they commit adultery, For the men themselves go apart with harlots And offer sacrifices with temple prostitutes; So the people without understanding are ruined.
Hosea 4:14

They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.
Ephesians 4:18

Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are stupid: for they know not the way of Yehovah, nor the judgment of their God.
Jeremiah 5:4

They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.
Isaiah 44:18

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are as dumb as fish that falls for the bait. You understand nothing, and because of your lack of understanding you condemn yourself, even if you do believe. This is you,

When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path.

I will not punish your daughters when they play the harlot Or your brides when they commit adultery, For the men themselves go apart with harlots And offer sacrifices with temple prostitutes; So the people without understanding are ruined.

They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are stupid: for they know not the way of Yehovah, nor the judgment of their God.

They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand.
You quoted:

I have just shown you who the way of God is, and the judgment for both those who BELIEVE and those who DO NOT.
John 14[6] Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You are not a believer in Jesus, but rather only a follower of Jesus.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You quoted:

Earburner's reply:
Jesus Himself, IS THE KoG.
To be IN Jesus, and He IN us, is to be IN the KoG!!

John 3:3-8
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see [perceive or enter into] the kingdom of God.

You NEED His Righteousness within you! Your righteousness, which is by the Law, is still DEATH!!
We are all physically born "condemned ALREADY".
See and understand Mat. 5:20.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a total misunderstanding. "The prince that shall come" is NOT "Messiah the Prince", but the Antichrist who will BREAK his false covenant with Israel after 3 1/2 years ("in the midst of the week"). We could go into great detail, but when he demands that the temple sacrifices cease, he does that for just one reason -- to initiate the worship of the image called the Abomination of Desolation. See Revelation 13.
If you could REALLY understand your bible, you would know that it was Jesus (God the Son) who caused the "animal sacrifice" of the Jews to cease, by the Sacrifice of Himself! His Sacrifice is above ALL sacrifices!