Why water into wine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow BreadofDeath, i am glad they let you keep posting here, being as how you are RCC, and i cannot think of a better way to drive people away from all that than to let you post, but i'm mostly curious how you think your narcissistic approach to religion, where you so obviously seek worship for yourself, could possibly find new recruits in this day and age?

if i didn't know any better i'd swear you were like a double agent or something lol. Were you raised Pentecostal, maybe? Have you ever been wrong? And admitted it, i mean? Do you see how these last two questions kind of make like a joke, when considered in relation to you?

Since i guess you obviously cannot, maybe a better way to put that is, how would you complete this sentence?
"BreadofDeath admitted that he was mistaken, on ________ thread, at post _________."
if you would be so kind (snarf) as to tear your admiring gaze away from the mirror for a moment, that is.
I'm wrong about a lot of things.
The Church has never been wrong about what she teaches.

As usual - you're attacjong the wrong entity . . .

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Uhhhh, no - that's not how it works.
YOU listed some ridiculous accusations - so the onus is on YOU to provide proof.

As for laying of hands on the sick - it is a Sacrament - so I don't know where you're getting your false information.
As for people being healed - I've personally witnessed it myself.
You siad its common place where is it at . show me. I said you dont see it coming from the chirch thats a fact we dont see it. and the other fact is you cant show me it. wonder if thats why I dont believe you see it or do it? If the catholic church has healing as common place are yall video shy? Just show the video proof if you have any? Do you have any?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you considered the possibility that you have accepted a bad definition of "Church?"
Nope.
This is the Biblical definition of what the "Church" is:
- Jesus established ONE Church (Matt. 16:16-19). He prayed fervently that this Church remain ONE - as He and the Father are ONE (John 17:20-23). There is NO other.

- Jesus is Truth itself (John 14:6).

- Jesus promised His Church that the Holy Spirit would guide her to ALL Truth (John 16:12-15).

- The Church is the Pillar and Foundation of Truth (1 Tim. 3:15).

- The Church is the Body of Christ and He is the Head (1 Cor. 12:12-31, Eph. 4:3-6, Col. 1:8).

- The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).

- Jesus identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5).

- Jesus gave the Church supreme Authority on earth and whatever it ordains on earth is also ordained in heaven (Matt. 16:18-19, 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 20:21-23).

What's your definition??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You siad its common place where is it at . show me. I said you dont see it coming from the chirch thats a fact we dont see it. and the other fact is you cant show me it. wonder if thats why I dont believe you see it or do it? If the catholic church has healing as common place are yall video shy? Just show the video proof if you have any? Do you have any?
Your original moronic charge was that we don't lay hands on sick people.
This is patently false because, as I explained to you - this is one of the 7 Sacraments.

Now, you want a video to prove that people are being healed?
Can you show me video proof of a person being healed in a Protestant church?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

CloakedTruth

Conspiracies & Catholicism: Lucifer and the Vatican - Catholic Stand

Over to you. Time to wake up and stop accusing others of false accusations
The whole "reptilian" charge is so embarrassingly stupid that is is almost laughable - if not so pathetic.

As for the "Lucifer" telescope - you REALLY need to do your homework.

From Fr. Charles Grondin:
The Vatican did not name a telescope Lucifer. The Vatican Observatory shares space (no pun intended) with other organizations and groups. The Vatican Observatory does not own each piece of equipment nor can it give official names or nicknames to things it does not own. Another group installed a telescope it nicknamed Lucifer.

Its a telescope built by the Max Planck Institute for extraterrestrial physics and according to their website it stands for LBT Near Infrared Spectroscopic Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research. It is noted on the website that its official abbreviation has been changed to LUCI.

As the Vatican Observatory Official Website explains:
Quote:
One of the stake holders in the MGIO is a group of European institutes who built an infrared camera and spectroscope, and named it "Lucifer". So what happened? First, somebody reported that an instrument called "Lucifer" was installed on Mt Graham. Then somebody remarked that Mt Graham also hosts the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, and that it is somewhat amusing that Mt Graham has both Vatican and Lucifer. Then the information somehow degraded and the slur was born: Vatican astronomers are supposedly friends with Lucifer...
It was not built or named by the Vatican Observatory.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Aw some one else named it right here was me thinking they would have enough clout to not be ridiculed in this manner. Or to allow God to be riiculed in this way. but that what happens when you bend over to accomadate the world and its evolutionary views

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to find a video with out the reptilian charge. But its really hard they all seem to show the same thing.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your original moronic charge was that we don't lay hands on sick people.
This is patently false because, as I explained to you - this is one of the 7 Sacraments.

Now, you want a video to prove that people are being healed?
Can you show me video proof of a person being healed in a Protestant church?
This is not about protestant versus catholic churches.
Lets stick to my question can we. I asked for proof of that caolic church laying hands on the sick and seeing them healed. I was brought up in a very strong catholic area. I never heard of the catholic church laying hands on the sick and seeing them healed. So I dont attened a protestant church.
So the very difficult question for you or seems to be anyway. Can you provide any evidance of the catholic church doing this yes or no?
If its no as I believe just say so. Dont be running around looking at what others are not doing. You throw down the gauntlet. Now its time to answer the question you been trying to avoid.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not about protestant versus catholic churches.
Lets stick to my question can we. I asked for proof of that caolic church laying hands on the sick and seeing them healed. I was brought up in a very strong catholic area. I never heard of the catholic church laying hands on the sick and seeing them healed. So I dont attened a protestant church.
So the very difficult question for you or seems to be anyway. Can you provide any evidance of the catholic church doing this yes or no?
If its no as I believe just say so. Dont be running around looking at what others are not doing. You throw down the gauntlet. Now its time to answer the question you been trying to avoid.
Were you raised in the Catholic Church - or are you simply saying that you know a lot of Catholics or that you live in a "Catholic" neighborhood? If you're not Catholic - then how would YOU know if we lay hands on the sick?? The Sacrament of Anointing the Sick has been practiced in the Church for 2000 years.
If you're looking for video proof of people being healed - how would that "convince" you? Why not watch a Benny Hinn video?

If you have never heard of the Catholic Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick - then WHY would you make such a ridiculous claim that we don't lay hands on the sick?? The onus is on the accuser - not the accused.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to find a video with out the reptilian charge. But its really hard they all seem to show the same thing.
Aw some one else named it right here was me thinking they would have enough clout to not be ridiculed in this manner. Or to allow God to be riiculed in this way. but that what happens when you bend over to accomadate the world and its evolutionary views
Ummmm, do you also believe in little green men from outer space or that 911 was an "inside" job??

Time to take off your foil hat and do some actual homework . . .

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Were you raised in the Catholic Church - or are you simply saying that you know a lot of Catholics or that you live in a "Catholic" neighborhood? If you're not Catholic - then how would YOU know if we lay hands on the sick?? The Sacrament of Anointing the Sick has been practiced in the Church for 2000 years.
If you're looking for video proof of people being healed - how would that "convince" you? Why not watch a Benny Hinn video?

If you have never heard of the Catholic Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick - then WHY would you make such a ridiculous claim that we don't lay hands on the sick?? The onus is on the accuser - not the accused.

I dont think I ever saw anyone run so fast from a question in my life. So I was correct you have no proof thats fine . Theres no need for me to push any further. I will leave you now and ask that you dont trow down the gaunlet in here any more. Kinda pointless. the other funny thing is you think you can ask question but not answer them. Not in the real world, sorry

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ummmm, do you also believe in little green men from outer space or that 911 was an "inside" job??

Time to take off your foil hat and do some actual homework . . .
And you think the twin towers was osama. any way enough of this. I cant debate with anyone who only wants a one way conversation.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think I ever saw anyone run so fast from a question in my life. So I was correct you have no proof thats fine . Theres no need for me to push any further. I will leave you now and ask that you dont trow down the gaunlet in here any more. Kinda pointless. the other funny thing is you think you can ask question but not answer them. Not in the real world, sorry

And you think the twin towers was osama. any way enough of this. I cant debate with anyone who only wants a one way conversation.
No - you can't debate anybody who calls your question into question.
You can't start a debate with a false premise, sparky. Basically, you put your foot in your mouth - and when I called you on it - you got offended.

If you wanna discuss things that you disagree with about the Catholic Church - then don't make a false claim and use this as your basis for discussion.
That's Basic Debating 101 . . .

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
lol where did I get offended. I am only disapointed at worst seeing you run away from a simple question. There no debate if you dont answer back,

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol where did I get offended. I am only disapointed at worst seeing you run away from a simple question. There no debate if you dont answer back,
Like I said - it's not a valid question if it is based on a false premise.
It would as inane and pointless as if I were to ask you if you stopped beating your wife.

Learn how to debate - then ask me something.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said - it's not a valid question if it is based on a false premise.
It would as inane and pointless as if I were to ask you if you stopped beating your wife.

Learn how to debate - then ask me something.
Still running basic question does the catholic church lay hands on the sick yes or no? If yes what there success rate. You were calling out
perrero like you knew what you were talking about and as if you had all the answers. Thats why I called you out and your running away with my first question. I never saw anything so pathetic as all your replys. Just stop already. So facts are the catholic church does not lay hands on the sick. As I said all along. You cliamed they did but fail misreably with no proof. So I think we are done here.

PS You also failed to show me where I was offended?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still running basic question does the catholic church lay hands on the sick yes or no? If yes what there success rate. You were calling out
perrero like you knew what you were talking about and as if you had all the answers. Thats why I called you out and your running away with my first question. I never saw anything so pathetic as all your replys. Just stop already. So facts are the catholic church does not lay hands on the sick. As I said all along. You cliamed they did but fail misreably with no proof. So I think we are done here.

PS You also failed to show me where I was offended?
I already answered the question.

Not only DOES the Catholic Church lay hands on the sick and anoint them - it is a Sacrament of the Church.
Anointing of the Sick is NOT a Protestant Sacrament - it's a Catholic Sacrament.

As for your being offended - your remark in post 194 shows your frustration - and spelling deficiency . . .
"I will leave you now and ask that you dont trow down the gaunlet in here any more."