Why water into wine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I addressed everybodys comments in 1 flash/wasn't tossed @U ! still a dumb topic !!

It is not a dumb topic, unless you do not want to understand what type of false religion the Pharisees had instituted! they had added soooo many man made laws and regulations to Gods Torah that the average Israelite was in bondage to this False religion, Our Savior was confronted with these Religious Leaders on a daily basis. Why do you think He called them Hypocrites, Snakes, Like Whited Tombs full of dead men's bones, why did He say you search the world for one new convert, then turn him into a son of Hell worse than yourselves. Our Savior came to set people free from Mixed Religion, what does the truth set us free from???? wake up people!!! false and mixed religion! In the ten Commandments God says! " Have no other gods" IN MY FACE! Don't even speak their names, let alone use their forms of worship, and use them as a worship to ME. It is an Abomination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: pastor marty

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a dumb topic, unless you do not want to understand what type of false religion the Pharisees had instituted! they had added soooo many man made laws and regulations to Gods Torah that the average Israelite was in bondage to this False religion, Our Savior was confronted with these Religious Leaders on a daily basis. Why do you think He called them Hypocrites, Snakes, Like Whited Tombs full of dead men's bones, why did He say you search the world for one new convert, then turn him into a son of Hell worse than yourselves. Our Savior came to set people free from Mixed Religion, what does the truth set us free from???? wake up people!!! false and mixed religion! In the ten Commandments God says! " Have no other gods" IN MY FACE! Don't even speak their names, let alone use their forms of worship, and use them as a worship to ME. It is an Abomination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
******OK ,yer rite/not so much dumb as we've worn out.& yer spot on w/yer comment.Less'n 100 yrs. after 10 easy 2 understand commandments; HEBE accountants had come up w/over 650 new sins/laws punishable by death.They sure din't need Philistines 2 wipe 'em out,they was doin' fine on their own !! <m>

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I addressed everybodys comments in 1 flash/wasn't tossed @U ! still a dumb topic !!

Marty...64 pages back this thread started as a good interesting topic ..but it did falll down a few rabbit holes along the way. :D