Will Bitcoin be global currency?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Brother, @amigo de christo I stop caring and looking towards the world for what it brings, ... I hate politics.

I believe the Mark back then in that day was a voucher - to be able to buy and sell - with the Romans. Either you had a voucher for your allegiance to the Emperor at that time, perhaps Nero and that is simply what the mark is. If you did not have one you starved to death, Jerusalem had become so famined they started eating each other... so. That in my mind is part of the divorcement of God with the nation, and they suffered for their own ways having turned from God and killing his son.

The whole "chip in hand" and whatever is just to far fetched for me.
Remember that dude in the Bible who is in White with a marker and a slate, who marks the people on their head.
I think that the Mark means that you are a Marked man, as to God. One who is Out of line with God !
We see such as not to be killed but they can come back into line but as they are marked they stand condemned by God.

The ones with the Mark in the hand may be the ones who are under the ones who are Marked on the head, as they control the ones Marked in the hand, doing the workings as underlings.

The computer chip is just another advancement for the Satanist to control they see you as Cattle. The power of such diminishes one as just a number.
Not to mention such a one is owned ? Owned by the Government ! So that you are not a person ! but an equals ? and we know what that means, as such put Animals under the same classification in fact, such have equal rights as you in fact ? Trees etc etc are all accounted for logged in to the same grid of ownership.

I have seen such peddle that you Dog is one of the family ? an equal ! they are deadly serious about such.
So your children are on par with the Dog or cat etc equal ! So Tricksy the mutt is of the same value as you all ? Now such comes across as commendable at first glance but in reality, it's you who have been devalued totally.
The Dog or cat is not yours in fact, it is the Governments ! just like your Children are in fact.

That's where the world is heading, they are serious about such ! Because they can not see past such an order, as Tricksy is so valuable to such fools but not to mention your not in fact ! Why because such people lack to be able to converse with other people, they don't like people or fail to be able to love others truly, so tricksy moves up the ranks of value to such idiots. I have come across such delusional people.

The Delusional world just becomes more so, because people are owned and become only as mushrooms.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are so many ideas Reggie.

I just base mine off the past with Rome.

Many may think that is stupid, but it is what it is, surely there is historical evidences.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

GaveModeva

May 30, 2023
vancuver
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey there! It's an interesting thought about Bitcoin becoming a global currency. While it's hard to predict the future, the idea of a digital currency gaining more prominence is gaining traction. As for the connection to biblical prophecies, it's definitely a unique perspective. Time will tell how things unfold. I am actively involved in cryptocurrency, because I believe it is our future. If you are interested in cryptocurrency, too, I can recommend https://www.moonbitcoins.com/dashboard to make managing your finances even easier.

Last edited: