Will Bitcoin be global currency?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bitcoin ATMs Increase in Number in Moscow, Russia – Bitcoin News -Wow!

When someone does something to the effect of making bitcoin global currency requiring something scannable on your skin to access your finances… Look up! For your redemption draweth nigh!

This event....

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. - 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Will happen at this time....

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. - 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3

1. Falling Away - Which is now occurring
2. Son of Perdition - The revealing of the Anti-Christ

I believe when the Anti-Christ makes his scene (which is not that far away) it is time for the rapture prophecy to come true. And I am inclined to believe the global currency will be something like Bitcoin.

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am seeing actual Bitcoin ATMs here in Blacksburg. Any idea what a Bitcoin ATM is?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please imagine Bitcoin with the unique code tatoo. No need for the billfold!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please imagine Bitcoin with the unique code tatoo. No need for the billfold!
Currently I think people are paying with cards and phones. I don't think an implant is next. People will reject it like the vaccine. Protesting and such. Many weren't vaccinated. There may be some that get an implant. But I don't expect it to catch on.

I would think that DNA readers might come up in the future though. Like touching your finger to a pad that reads your DNA. But I'm not sure that would be as fool proof as a card or phone that you keep in your possession. So they may not push for that idea.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, there are over 63k Bitcoin ATMs in the USA. I was aware that Biden signed an Executive Order on March 2022 to start research in preparations to go to digital currency and had all government departments, agencies, officials give a report within 180 days. But the Feds are not interested in Bitcoin, they want to make their only digital currency as do many countries so they can offset and devalue Bitcoin and have control over the value of their digital currency. They can't control the value of Bitcoin and other digital currencies so must create their own is how I understand it. And that will likely occur in 2023 or 2024. Besides Bitcoin is very unstable. It was up to $60k and then dropped to $22k in a short time. The government could have planned this long ago. People are influenced to buy when they see the billionaires invest enthusiastically and speak highly of Bitcoin; then the warnings come not to wait too long - don't be left behind ... you can make a fortune ... jump on the band wagon and so many put their life's savings in it and in one day, (like insider trading), the billionaires pull out at once and everyone else's fortune is lost. Stock markets are played and fluctuate that way. People in the know get rich and everyone else loses. I don't know much about these things, don't invest, don't have anything to invest, just a home paid for and enough SS to keep me going.
Come Lord Jesus.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find it amazing that such as Bitcon can run or get off the ground. It's illegal ! It's a scam ! But then again so is our system sadly, they did not like what Hitler was doing with the new system that he ran, but then they Won and then adopted off Hitler's scam system that the Jews gave to the Nazis too play with.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, there are over 63k Bitcoin ATMs in the USA. I was aware that Biden signed an Executive Order on March 2022 to start research in preparations to go to digital currency and had all government departments, agencies, officials give a report within 180 days. But the Feds are not interested in Bitcoin, they want to make their only digital currency as do many countries so they can offset and devalue Bitcoin and have control over the value of their digital currency. They can't control the value of Bitcoin and other digital currencies so must create their own is how I understand it. And that will likely occur in 2023 or 2024. Besides Bitcoin is very unstable. It was up to $60k and then dropped to $22k in a short time. The government could have planned this long ago. People are influenced to buy when they see the billionaires invest enthusiastically and speak highly of Bitcoin; then the warnings come not to wait too long - don't be left behind ... you can make a fortune ... jump on the band wagon and so many put their life's savings in it and in one day, (like insider trading), the billionaires pull out at once and everyone else's fortune is lost. Stock markets are played and fluctuate that way. People in the know get rich and everyone else loses. I don't know much about these things, don't invest, don't have anything to invest, just a home paid for and enough SS to keep me going.
Come Lord Jesus.
With that said… Bitcoin is a global currency.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1,500 Bitcoin ATMs going in El Salvador

Athena says will install 1,500 cryptocurrency ATMs in El Salvador

I would imagine one day a tattoo like the one on the ATM screen where one could swipe and do transactions without the use of a billfold or a cellphone.

ZLPEAZBSSNLCPNF4XCYJP6VEKM.jpg

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1,500 Bitcoin ATMs going in El Salvador

Athena says will install 1,500 cryptocurrency ATMs in El Salvador

I would imagine one day a tattoo like the one on the ATM screen where one could swipe and do transactions without the use of a billfold or a cellphone.

ZLPEAZBSSNLCPNF4XCYJP6VEKM.jpg
They are already introducing us to the new wallet my friend .
ITS A WALLET i will have no part in . BUT they are already introducing it as a means of conveinance .
SOON ENOUGH they will make it the wallet of the land and of the world . And if one does not have this wallet
they will be unable to function , buy or sell in this world . THEY ALREADY INTRODUCING IT
and as ususal most folks love the idea they can just wave their hand and buy stuff . OH ITS HERE NOW .
I SHUN IT TO HELL and will have no part of it . MY ADVICE , DONT LET THEM PUT ANYTHING into the body
which is the temple of GOD . OUR BODY belongs to GOD , not govts . FOLKS dont buy the lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To far fetched in my opinion.
Did you see what they did four years ago come this february .
Cooperations aint dumb and they dont hold meetings for no reason .
Every major phone company as well as others were present as this meeting .
They did it for one reason . TO get us ready for what is coming .
They even had FYFN in the background . which means four years from now .
SO what did they do . THEY came to show us something .
They put a man on stage and chipped him . THEN had another man come on stage
who had already been chipped . DUE TO the swelling that occurs in the first twenty four hours .
SO anyway , this already chipped man sits down next to the newly chipped man .
And the leader says , NOW i want you all to do a buying and selling transaction .
HE had the newly chipped man use HIS Phone . He put in the info and they both did a transaction .
GUESS HOW THEY DID IT . the man put his phone to the other mans chip .
THIS AINT FRING SCIENCE . ALL the major phone companies of the world as well as card holders
WERE THERE . THEY GONNA DO THIS . THEY GONNA DO IT .
and now almost four years later , comes the new ads about how conveinant it is to be able to buy and sell with just
a tiny chip in the hand . Rather odd EH ...........
MAJOR PHONE COMPANIES dont meet over a joke . THIS IS REAL and its coming to a hand near you . BETTER NOT BE YOUR HAND is all i can say .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, @amigo de christo I stop caring and looking towards the world for what it brings, ... I hate politics.

I believe the Mark back then in that day was a voucher - to be able to buy and sell - with the Romans. Either you had a voucher for your allegiance to the Emperor at that time, perhaps Nero and that is simply what the mark is. If you did not have one you starved to death, Jerusalem had become so famined they started eating each other... so. That in my mind is part of the divorcement of God with the nation, and they suffered for their own ways having turned from God and killing his son.

The whole "chip in hand" and whatever is just to far fetched for me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, @amigo de christo I stop caring and looking towards the world for what it brings, ... I hate politics.

I believe the Mark back then in that day was a voucher - to be able to buy and sell - with the Romans. Either you had a voucher for your allegiance to the Emperor at that time, perhaps Nero and that is simply what the mark is.

The whole "chip in hand" and whatever is just to far fetched for me.
I dont follow politicains either . But you have been decieved believing that the mark is long behind us .
And that was ROME back then . THIS IS THE ENTIER WORLD NOW .
ONLY NOW do we have the means and abiliity to fully shut anyone down and out of society as never before
and you keep thinking its all behind us . Note . During the times of john and the apostels
and many years later no image made ever had the ability to speak . NOW WE HAVE THIS TECHNOLOGY
and now we also have the DIGITAL SYSTEM . DID you see what almost happened during covid .
IF folks didnt have a certain password or ledger proving they were vaccinated , THEY COULD have been unable to buy or sell peroid .
IT didnt quite happen . BUT IT SOON WILL . . NOW this world is and has become fully digitialized .
and now they have such technology that if one does not comply to society , have a certain mark or etc , THEY CAN BE SHUT OUT .
Unable to buy or sell , bank accounts SIEZED and FROZEN . YET YOU KEEP THINKING ITS ALL BEHIND US .
my advice is , FLEE PRETERISM and LEARN JESUS .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your warnings but you know that I have done made my mind up about the subject. God bless friend. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your warnings but you know that I have done made my mind up about the subject. God bless friend. :)
Just remember i did tell you not to take such a chip or a tattoe either . But then i have told you that one has to believe in JESUS
to be saved and yet you dont even believe that either . I am very worried for you my friend .
BUT its not too late . Just open that bible and start learning for yourself . AND DONT follow the all inclusive gospel either , ITS A LIE
from hell sold to the world by the dragon himself . REMEMBER , TO be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS .
AND if one who even does confess CHRIST and yet is not a hearer and a doer , well their faith is false too .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember i did tell you not to take such a chip or a tattoe either .

That is alright my blood is not on your hands.

But then i have told you that one has to believe in JESUS
to be saved and yet you dont even believe that either .

That is an hell of an assumption sir.

I am very worried for you my friend .
I do not believe that personally. You are more worried about people looking into pretrist view and that is fine.

The way you respond to me is like your my father or something, just remember that you are not okay? You can be at odds with my odd beliefs and stuff, but that doesn't mean I am not sold out for Christ Jesus...