Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time can no longer be wasted. It is condemning souls to hell that is the waste. While you are looking for Satan. Satan is getting millions of souls in hell. My agenda is to warn the church to stop looking for Satan, and win lost souls. But it takes repentance and obedience to God. Show me one verse that says, we are to look for an antichrist. All you are doing is just waiting for a false antichrist prophecy to come to pass. Many (false antichrist) have happened in the last 1990 years. And many souls have ended up in hell. Why are you treating this one the same way, condemning many more souls to hell?

There is no antichrist, because a person claiming to be Christ does come first. Then they can be ignored as an antichrist. God said ignore them, don't look for them. Satan has deceived you all already, because you are disobedient to God, and looking for Satan instead of God. Who is preaching the soon appearance of God Himself? That is what the Bible claims. Satan has you all looking for Satan, not God.

If you are not aware of our Lord Jesus' and His Apostle's warnings about a coming false one who will exalt himself in Jerusalem as God, working great signs and wonders that would if possible, deceive even Christ's very elect, then you... are already in the trap and deceived. In one fell swoop, you have dumped the whole of Christ's warnings to His Church for the end leading up to His coming.

Mark 13:35-37
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
KJV

Your thinking doesn't just show you are spiritually sleeping, it shows you are in a spiritual comma and destined to be deceived by the coming false Messiah.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is spelled out in black and white literal words in Revelation. You do have to divide out the Symbolism in the chapters between the events. You cannot conflate the different judgments. You have to take them as they come. The Second Coming is an 8 day event. It starts on a Sunday and ends in the middle of the next Sunday. Then the Millennium starts. This alleged 1260 day, 42 month, 3.5 year period Satan may be allowed cuts Wednesday in half. God does not Will it or even plan it. It happens if the church fails. If no one is around to send to hell, what is that period for?

When Solomon was preparing the consecration of the first temple it was against God will, but God allowed it. He also declared a healing of the whole nation to render the Temple useless. The Jews failed.

When Jesus came the first time is was for God’s Atonement of all mankind, namely all the descendants of Adam. It was a spiritual temple. Satan did not get a victory at the Cross. It was not to set up a temple, nor an earthly kingdom.

Now it is the Second Coming. The last 8 day celebration that will end in the final perfect 1000 years God allotted for Himself. Satan is anticipating a 3.5 year interruption. If he gets it, it will be because of the church. The church is the only representation of God on earth. The church is the spiritual temple, that has to repent, humble themselves, pray, and seek God’s face to heal and save the whole world.

It is not going to be athiest National Israel. They as the house of Israel will be born in a day. Will arise as the valley of dead bones. But they cannot save the whole world. There will be goats, and tares, that will be sent to hell. There is less than 3 years until the Second Coming.

No one knows when God on the throne will appear, but God promised in Revelation 6, that He would send out a white army with crowns to conquer the whole world. It is not the humans on earth. It was covid19, attacking the humans and killing many. It stopped the whole world in it's tracks. It stopped work. It confounded governments. It brought peace, and now there is civil unrest. It has brought economic change. Life will not get better. Soon over 2 billion people will die. Not just from covid19, but from war, starvation and wild animals.

God says now is the time to repent and turn this world around. It will not get easier, people will soon die, and the church will loose the door open before them. It will be shut, and then God will decide what the church wanted. Satan or God.

Right now you all are waiting for Satan, and that is by your own admission, not mine. I am trying to get you to see the door open in front of you, before it shuts. You call it an escape plan. God says, it is your final months to act. God says that God will appear on the throne, not just Jesus in the air. The Lamb is with God and the church will be completed. The Lamb's book of life will be opened. Names will be removed. There is no reason other than Satan, that we have been blinded to the truth of Revelation.

But to remain blinded with heads in the sand is now a choice. Revelation does explain it, if one just reads, and forgets all of human theology that Satan has given to deceive us with. Revelation is the literal witness of this current year. It is the worse case scenario. It is not the only scenario. It shows the result of Satan's deception. It does not have to be Satan's deception.

Well, I can already tell why you've come here on this forum, it's to push the doctrines of Judaizers. The events leading up to Christ's return He gave His Church to be watching involves the coming Antichrist. Now He commanded His to 'watch', but I guess that don't apply to you, as you disregard His command to do that.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Davy,

Hmm.. It seems to me that you are assuming the references to the Holy covenant in Dan 11 are speaking of the old covenant and its animal sacrifices.
I suggest you reread it with the view that they are referring to the new covenant and the Eucharistic sacrifice.

Peace be with you!

I don't have even an inkling of a doubt that is what the "holy covenant" in the Daniel 11 Chapter is speaking about.

Dan 11:30-31
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

KJV

There is NO doubt in my mind, that old covenant animal sacrifices is what that is about, with the "abomination that maketh desolate" being made as a substitute. And the FACT that it mentions a "sanctuary" means a standing temple. This is for Jerusalem at the end of this world prior to Christ's return.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Give me the quote from Walvoord and its reference.
The Rapture Question, page 148 - by John Walvoord.
Who are you calling the 'prince' in (Ezekiel 46)?
He will be the leader of the Christian nation of Beulah, in all of the holy Land. Elected by the people; Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11
Nothing is said of the 4th temple being present when the Lord returns. That He will rule out of Zion yes.
Paul makes it clear there will be a Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. 2 Thess 2:4 And Revelation 11:1

It seems vey difficult for you to understand the end times as prophesied. This is mainly because you are trying to fit in ideas and theories that don't have Biblical support.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I can already tell why you've come here on this forum, it's to push the doctrines of Judaizers. The events leading up to Christ's return He gave His Church to be watching involves the coming Antichrist. Now He commanded His to 'watch', but I guess that don't apply to you, as you disregard His command to do that.
Revelation 6 states God on the throne and the Lamb will be here soon, even before Satan and the false prophet. It is the Bible that says we need to be prepared. It is not doctrine, theology, nor any human interpretation.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are not aware of our Lord Jesus' and His Apostle's warnings about a coming false one who will exalt himself in Jerusalem as God, working great signs and wonders that would if possible, deceived even Christ's very elect, then you... are already in the trap and deceived. In one fell swoop, you have dumped the whole of Christ's warnings to His Church for the end leading up to His coming.

Mark 13:35-37
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
KJV

Your thinking doesn't just show you are spiritually sleeping, it shows you are in a spiritual comma and destined to be deceived by the coming false Messiah.
I am not decieved. It is the church that needs to wake up. I am the only one, it seems, who even cares about Satan's deception. Revelation spells out clearly what Satan will do and when.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6 states God on the throne and the Lamb will be here soon, even before Satan and the false prophet. It is the Bible that says we need to be prepared. It is not doctrine, theology, nor any human interpretation.

No it does NOT say that. You just made that up, which definitely shows you are not to be trusted!

The rider on the white horse at the start of Rev.6 is NOT my Lord Jesus Christ. It is the coming Antichrist, a fake. Jesus does not come riding a white horse with a simple bow and a cheap crown. Jesus comes wearing many crowns and wielding a sword that cuts both ways, per Rev.19. You should have picked up those differences between the two Revelation Scriptures to know the rider in Rev.6 is a false Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not decieved. It is the church that needs to wake up. I am the only one, it seems, who even cares about Satan's deception. Revelation spells out clearly what Satan will do and when.

You are deceived, if you think you're going to be raptured prior to the time of great tribulation and appearance of the Antichrist.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it does NOT say that. You just made that up, which definitely shows you are not to be trusted!

The rider on the white horse at the start of Rev.6 is NOT my Lord Jesus Christ. It is the coming Antichrist, a fake. Jesus does not come riding a white horse with a simple bow and a cheap crown. Jesus comes wearing many crowns and wielding a sword that cuts both ways, per Rev.19. You should have picked up those differences between the two Revelation Scriptures to know the rider in Rev.6 is a false Christ.
The conqueror going forth to conquer in seal one was the Corona Virus. Covid19 was the army of white with crowns and a curved bow that produced the red horse of hotspots and the bow "must be flattened" It brought work to almost a standstill. It brought peace in trying to figure it out. It gave false PPE from Satan to stop the spread. Now we have civil unrest and the economy is changing once again.

The seals are not about Satan and his crew. It is about the church and being obedient to God.

God on the throne and the Lamb appear in the 6th seal. Read Revelation 6 again all the way through, please.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are deceived, if you think you're going to be raptured prior to the time of great tribulation and appearance of the Antichrist.
When 2+ billion people die? Is that a Sunday School picnic compared to your false christ tribulation?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The conqueror going forth to conquer in seal one was the Corona Virus. Covid19 was the army of white with crowns and a curved bow that produced the red horse of hotspots and the bow "must be flattened" It brought work to almost a standstill. It brought peace in trying to figure it out. It gave false PPE from Satan to stop the spread. Now we have civil unrest and the economy is changing once again.

The seals are not about Satan and his crew. It is about the church and being obedient to God.

God on the throne and the Lamb appear in the 6th seal. Read Revelation 6 again all the way through, please.

Nah, the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6 has nothing... to do with the COVID19 virus. That's silly. If you got that idea from some preacher it shows God didn't call that preacher.

Jesus returns on a white horse per Rev.19. The rider on a white horse in Rev.6 is a mimic. The order of the Signs in Rev.6 follow the order of the Signs Jesus gave in Matthew 24. The very 1st Sign is to not allow any man to deceive us. The 1st Sign in Rev.6 is that rider on the white horse, mimicking how Jesus returns on a white horse. The false Messiah who comes first is going to tell you to 'fly away' with him, with your thinking he is Jesus. It won't be Jesus. It will be the Antichrist playing Jesus.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When 2+ billion people die? Is that a Sunday School picnic compared to your false christ tribulation?

I see you've been reading a bunch of Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye books, which are super exaggerations designed to 'scare' the believer into accepting Darby's 1830s false Pre-trib Rapture theory.

The actual time of "great tribulation" is going to be a time of world peace for the majority, i.e., the deceived (1 Thessalonians 5:3). That will include many in the Church that fall away in that time too.

Only those who make a stand in giving a Testimony for Jesus will the Antichrist hate and seek to destroy. And since you believe false men that say you won't be here, that means you will be deceived into Antichrist's camp, like the first ones 'taken' that Jesus warned about at the end of Luke 17. So Antichrist won't be angry with you, for he will have deceived you and thus you won't be a threat to him. But those 'sealed' in prep to make a 'stand' for Jesus, to give a Witness against the beast by The Holy Spirit, those of us who do that, we will... make the Antichrist angry, and He will seek to kill us, just as with God's two witnesses when they finish their Testimony per Revelation 11.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you've been reading a bunch of Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye books, which are super exaggerations designed to 'scare' the believer into accepting Darby's 1830s false Pre-trib Rapture theory.

The actual time of "great tribulation" is going to be a time of world peace for the majority, i.e., the deceived (1 Thessalonians 5:3). That will include many in the Church that fall away in that time too.

Only those who make a stand in giving a Testimony for Jesus will the Antichrist hate and seek to destroy. And since you believe false men that say you won't be here, that means you will be deceived into Antichrist's camp, like the first ones 'taken' that Jesus warned about at the end of Luke 17. So Antichrist won't be angry with you, for he will have deceived you and thus you won't be a threat to him. But those 'sealed' in prep to make a 'stand' for Jesus, to give a Witness against the beast by The Holy Spirit, those of us who do that, we will... make the Antichrist angry, and He will seek to kill us, just as with God's two witnesses when they finish their Testimony per Revelation 11.
There are only two witnesses. If you are not one of them, you are not here. If you are here, you are not of Christ. It is Revelation 6 and the 4th seal, that claims 25% of over 8 billion humans die. That is what John wrote, not some fiction you claim is where I get my info. Just read the Bible. Whatever interpretation that you think contradicts the Bible, it is just human understanding as well. I do not contradict the Bible, I am pointing out what it literally states. Not any figurative guesswork. The horses in Revelation 6 are not literal horses. Nor are they figures of horses or an army. The 4th seal is death itself. Not a human army. So none of them were human armies, nor horsemen.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only two witnesses. If you are not one of them, you are not here. If you are here, you are not of Christ. It is Revelation 6 and the 4th seal, that claims 25% of over 8 billion humans die. That is what John wrote, not some fiction you claim is where I get my info. Just read the Bible. Whatever interpretation that you think contradicts the Bible, it is just human understanding as well. I do not contradict the Bible, I am pointing out what it literally states. Not any figurative guesswork. The horses in Revelation 6 are not literal horses. Nor are they figures of horses or an army. The 4th seal is death itself. Not a human army. So none of them were human armies, nor horsemen.

You can listen to God in His Word, or listen to man. It's your choice.

In Revelation 1, the last verse, Jesus said the seven 'candlesticks' are... the seven Churches. In Rev.11, the witness by God's two witnesses involves two men, but also the idea of two candlesticks. The latter part of Joel 2 which Peter quoted as an 'example' for Pentecost is in reality a reference to an endtime event during the tribulation, and not just for the Apostle's day. This is why Christ gave as one of the Signs for the very end about some in His Church being delivered up to give a Testimony for Him (Mark 13). In Rev.6 it is covered on the 5th Seal, which is set only for the very end of this world and not in the Apostle's days.