Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cornerstone has been cut for quite a number of years already. The orthodox Jews have tried to place it on the Temple Mount a couple of times already, but were stopped by the Israeli government. Temple artifacts have been made, and some of them are on display in Jerusalem.

The "abomination of desolation" prophecy from the Book of Daniel about the end requires a standing Jewish temple in Jerusalem for the endtime Antichrist to fulfill the prophecy. It's about the placing of an idol inside the temple in Jerusalem, and the false one exalting himself above God.

In 2 Thess.2, Paul said he will exalt himself AS God, and over all that is worshiped or that is called God. All that is worshiped? over all that is even called God? and the power to work miracles with that. That's very powerful stuff. No flesh born man has ever done that before, deceiving the whole world into believing he is God.
Satan is the one, who wants it all done, and God will not let Satan build a temple, by any means. It is Satan that wants a temple. Satan is the one who wants to exalt himself above God. It is not a human. There are really not any humans, who can even understand or know God enough to even start to "overthrow" God. Humans are just chess pieces to Satan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocky Wiley

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And PJ, the new Covenant does not preclude a new Temple; we have Church's, places to worship God, don't we?

Hi Keraz,

That's kind of my point.. We are the temple.
Thus another one need not be built.

Rather, the imposter will demand that we worship him. Putting an end to our daily sacrifice and erecting his own image to be worshipped in our churches...

Peace!

Reactions: Josho

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Jews will build the 3rd temple. As has been pointed out already, a temple must be present for the anti-christ to halt the daily sacrifices and set up his image in the temple.

As to there being no need for a temple because we the Church are now the temple made up of living stones, this is true. We are the temple of God on earth at this moment.

But, we will be taken out of here at the Rapture. Thus, no Temple on earth. But, God now focus His last work with the Jews, the Tribulation. And there needs to be a temple.

This temple no doubt will not survive the Tribulation. Thus there will be a 4th temple built, the Millennial temple spoken of in (Ezkiel 40-44).

Stranger

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Satan is the one, who wants it all done, and God will not let Satan build a temple, by any means. It is Satan that wants a temple. Satan is the one who wants to exalt himself above God. It is not a human. There are really not any humans, who can even understand or know God enough to even start to "overthrow" God. Humans are just chess pieces to Satan.
How do you reconcile these scriptures then:
Isaiah 2:2-3 In days to come the Lord's House will be set above all and the nations will go to it for instruction from the Lord.
Isaiah 56:7 My people I shall gather and give them joy in My house of prayer....
Isaiah 60:7.....the flocks will acceptable offerings on My Altar, My Temple will be splendid.
Isaiah 66:1 The heavens are My Throne and the earth My footstool, where you will build a House for Me....
Haggai 2:9 The splendor of the latter House will surpass that of the former....
Zechariah 6:15 Men will come from far away and build the new Temple.
There are more and Paul prophesies a new Temple as well in 2 Thess 2:4, John sees it in Revelation 11:1
That's kind of my point.. We are the temple.
That is the current situation, soon to change!
I believe the Jews will build the 3rd temple.
Many prophesies tell us the Jews face Judgment and punishment on the forthcoming Day of the Lords wrath. Only a remnant will survive. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 9:27
But, we will be taken out of here at the Rapture.
Please do not promote the 'rapture to heaven' theory without providing Bible verses to prove it.
This temple no doubt will not survive the Tribulation. Thus there will be a 4th temple built, the Millennial temple spoken of in (Ezkiel 40-44).
If you carefully read Ezekiel 40 to 48, you would see that it all must happen BEFORE Jesus Returns.
He will Return to the new Temple and reign from it. Psalms 110:2

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many prophesies tell us the Jews face Judgment and punishment on the forthcoming Day of the Lords wrath. Only a remnant will survive. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 9:27

Please do not promote the 'rapture to heaven' theory without providing Bible verses to prove it.

If you carefully read Ezekiel 40 to 48, you would see that it all must happen BEFORE Jesus Returns.

So? I haven't said any different.

(1 Cor. 15:51-58) (1 Thess. 4:13-18) If you read these carefully you will see the Rapture is a real event.

I have read (Ezekiel) carefully. There is nothing to indicate the 4th temple will be built before Jesus returns. (Ps. 110:2) says nothing about the temple.

Stranger

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
(1 Cor. 15:51-58) (1 Thess. 4:13-18) If you read these carefully you will see the Rapture is a real event.
1 Corinthians 15:50-57 is a prophecy about the Great White Throne Judgment, AFTER the Millennium. Proved by how it is only then that Death is no more.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 is about the Return of Jesus, when He comes..... It never says anyone is taken to heaven. Revelation 5:9-10 proves we stay on earth , as His priests and co-rulers.

I know the Bible very well and agree with the esteemed Dr Walvoord; There is no Bible verse that says God will take His people to heaven. Quote.
Why do you promote something that the Bible does not say will happen?
I have read (Ezekiel) carefully. There is nothing to indicate the 4th temple will be built before Jesus returns. (Ps. 110:2) says nothing about the temple.
Did you miss Ezekiel 46:16 where it say the leader of the holy people, has children?
It is just the Shekinah glory of the Lord that will reside in the new Temple for a few years, less 1260 days; before Jesus Returns. Ezekiel 43:1-4

When Jesus does Return He will reign from Zion, as Psalms 110:2 says.
Any suggestions as to what may be on Mt Zion for Him to sit in?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Davy,

I am curious as to why you think this is referring to that covenant that was finished at the destruction of the temple (and thus requires a new temple of stone to be built) and not to the new covenant and the Church?

Peace!

Because I read the Scripture as written instead of inserting a doctrine of men into it.

The Daniel 9:27 events are tied to the Daniel 11 events involving the "vile person".

The "abomination of desolation" event our Lord Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel for the end is covered in the Daniel 11 Chapter, not just the Daniel 9:27 verse. It is actually covered in Dan.8:9-14, Dan.9:27, Dan.11:21-31, and Dan.12:11.

The "covenant" in Dan.9:27 that the false one makes is about the re-establishing of the old covenant in Jerusalem for the end. It involves the "league" the "vile person" makes with a "small people" in Dan.11...

Dan 11:23
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

KJV

Dan 11:28
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

KJV

Dan 11:30
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

KJV

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

KJV

Dan 11:32
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

KJV

That above reveals the "league" he will make is about the re-establishing of the old covenant, and also the 31st verse reveals that sacrifices with a sanctuary will be in operation, and he will then end the sacrifices and instead place an idol abomination in false worship instead. That is what the Scripture is actually revealing.

Some like to omit the Daniel 11 Chapter from discussion with the Daniel 9:27 events, but they are directly connected, as with the Daniel 8:9-14 and Daniel 12:11 subject also.

Trying to separate Dan.9:27 from those other examples of that same Dan.11:31 event is how some add the false doctrine that Christ is Who fulfilled the final "one week" of Dan.9:27. Not so if one stays with what is written in the Book of Daniel about the abomination of desolation event. And how is it some brethren don't think for themselves, because in Matthew 24 when Jesus forewarned of the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel, He was pointing to the Dan.9:27 and Dan.11:31 event being sometime future to His time even.

For further info, I am not a Pre-tribulationalist. Not a Futurist. So those arguments and labels are moot. I believe in staying with God's Word as written and not following men's seminary traditions which are like tethers.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you reconcile these scriptures then:
Isaiah 2:2-3 In days to come the Lord's House will be set above all and the nations will go to it for instruction from the Lord.
Isaiah 56:7 My people I shall gather and give them joy in My house of prayer....
Isaiah 60:7.....the flocks will acceptable offerings on My Altar, My Temple will be splendid.
Isaiah 66:1 The heavens are My Throne and the earth My footstool, where you will build a House for Me....
Haggai 2:9 The splendor of the latter House will surpass that of the former....
Zechariah 6:15 Men will come from far away and build the new Temple.
There are more and Paul prophesies a new Temple as well in 2 Thess 2:4, John sees it in Revelation 11:1

That is the current situation, soon to change!

All those OT prophecies about the physical Temple happened the first time Jesus was on earth. Part of the prophecy does not take into account a 2000 year period, because God did not tell anyone there was going to be a 2000 year church age. It really has nothing to do with current understanding at all. Today we try to fit the Bible into multiple ideologies, or try to fit ideologies from the last 1900 years into the Bible. Both are not considered sins or disobedience. They are just futile. We know there is a Second Coming because God told us. We know it has not happened, because God has not told us it has happened. Preterism is not an authority on anything, just a hobby, by some wishful believers. Historicism, futurism, preterism, or any other theology is not Bible interpretation. It is human ideology.

The Temple in Ezekiel has been built and destroyed and restored many times. It is not a future temple, as Jesus Christ already fulfilled the prophecy the first time. Yes, the Jews and Muslims are still looking for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Will it, who knows?

Nothing about the 3.5 years of Satan and the desecration of a temple is set in stone. The church is not forced to follow Satan's plan. That 99% of the church keeps teaching and looking for an Antichrist is telling. Satan has greatly decieved the church. Covid19 and the current race issue is a wake up call. The church can still turn to God and repent. The church can abandon Satan's plan, and look for God in all God’s glory and the Lamb. Titus 2:11-13
11 For God’s grace, which brings deliverance, has appeared to all people.
12 It teaches us to renounce godlessness and worldly pleasures, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives now, in this age;
13 while continuing to expect the blessed fulfillment of our certain hope, which is the appearing of the Sh’khinah of our great God and the appearing of our Deliverer, Yeshua the Messiah.

The church can stop waiting for Satan to get his way. They can make a straight Gospel path for the return of Christ. The return can be glorious instead of terrifying. Jesus said half the church would be ready. God’s will is that the whole world would be saved. Satan wants everyone prepared for him and his antichrist. If any one thinks Satan comes first, are they self fullfilling Jesus' prophecy, and going outright against the Will of God? It is interesting that we teach Parables are not literal, yet we are literally attempting to live out a parable about 5 foolish virgins. It was not a literal prophecy. It was a parable of what would happen if the church, body of Christ, believers would be like if they listen to Satan. Stop listening to Satan, and stop turning a Parable into a reality.

Revelation 6:16
the face of the One sitting on the throne and from the fury of the Lamb!

Paul says this can be a glorious event. But it is up to the body of Christ alive today. It is not a fulfillment of prophecy. It is the church doing the command to spread the Gospel. Not spread theology or doctrine! The job of every believer is to tell the Good News of the Gospel to those in their neighborhood. That is the only way this will be a glorious event. The only way to do it is to humble ourselves, turn from our sins, pray, and seek God's face. Then God will hear from Heaven and heal all our different lands, when we obey in the power of the Holy Spirit. It is the whole world that can be blessed and turn to God.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God will... allow Satan to build another Jewish temple and startup old covenant worship again in Jerusalem for the end. It is written. Many don't really study God's Word as written, but just play religion.

Rev 11:1-3
11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
KJV

Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

KJV

Measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it? but leave the outer court for the Gentiles who will tread the holy city for 42 months? -- that... is clear it's about another Jewish temple built in Jerusalem for the end PRIOR to Christ's return. The 42 months is a lunar time reckoning of half of the final "one week" (7 years) in the Book of Daniel. And ain't no temple of God in Heaven ever going to be tread up, so we know this temple is on earth (this is 6th Trumpet timing, which points to the great tribulation time).

And just so we know that is to take place in Jerusalem ON EARTH in the last days, God's two witnesses at the end of this world are to show up there in that time and be killed with their dead bodies left laying in the street for three and one half days. Their time of prophesying against the beast will be 1260 days, which is a solar time reckoning of the latter half of Daniel's final "one week" (Dan.9:27).

And just to be sure we know those events are for the very end of this world just prior to Christ's return, He shows those events take place on the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. That because we are shown His reign begins when the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe happens per that same Rev.11 Chapter.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I read the Scripture as written instead of inserting a doctrine of men into it.

The Daniel 9:27 events are tied to the Daniel 11 events involving the "vile person".

The "abomination of desolation" event our Lord Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel for the end is covered in the Daniel 11 Chapter, not just the Daniel 9:27 verse. It is actually covered in Dan.8:9-14, Dan.9:27, Dan.11:21-31, and Dan.12:11.

The "covenant" in Dan.9:27 that the false one makes is about the re-establishing of the old covenant in Jerusalem for the end. It involves the "league" the "vile person" makes with a "small people" in Dan.11...

Dan 11:23
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

KJV

Dan 11:28
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

KJV

Dan 11:30
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

KJV

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

KJV

Dan 11:32
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

KJV

That above reveals the "league" he will make is about the re-establishing of the old covenant, and also the 31st verse reveals that sacrifices with a sanctuary will be in operation, and he will then end the sacrifices and instead place an idol abomination in false worship instead. That is what the Scripture is actually revealing.

Some like to omit the Daniel 11 Chapter from discussion with the Daniel 9:27 events, but they are directly connected, as with the Daniel 8:9-14 and Daniel 12:11 subject also.

Trying to separate Dan.9:27 from those other examples of that same Dan.11:31 event is how some add the false doctrine that Christ is Who fulfilled the final "one week" of Dan.9:27. Not so if one stays with what is written in the Book of Daniel about the abomination of desolation event. And how is it some brethren don't think for themselves, because in Matthew 24 when Jesus forewarned of the "abomination of desolation" from the Book of Daniel, He was pointing to the Dan.9:27 and Dan.11:31 event being sometime future to His time even.

For further info, I am not a Pre-tribulationalist. Not a Futurist. So those arguments and labels are moot. I believe in staying with God's Word as written and not following men's seminary traditions which are like tethers.
All of this has been fulfilled once. It can be in part repeated, but not the whole. Jesus did ask if there would be Acceptance at the Second Coming. It will only be answered by the church today. His disciples could not answer the question. They all died over 1900 years ago. The question for us today, should be answered with a resounding, Yes!

Instead we are arguing who Satan is and why we are being deceived into looking for antichrist instead of God and Jesus Christ.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will... allow Satan to build another Jewish temple and startup old covenant worship again in Jerusalem for the end. It is written. Many don't really study God's Word as written, but just play religion.

Rev 11:1-3
11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
KJV

Rev 11:7-8
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

KJV

Measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it? but leave the outer court for the Gentiles who will tread the holy city for 42 months? -- that... is clear it's about another Jewish temple built in Jerusalem for the end PRIOR to Christ's return. The 42 months is a lunar time reckoning of half of the final "one week" (7 years) in the Book of Daniel. And ain't no temple of God in Heaven ever going to be tread up, so we know this temple is on earth (this is 6th Trumpet timing, which points to the great tribulation time).

And just so we know that is to take place in Jerusalem ON EARTH in the last days, God's two witnesses at the end of this world are to show up there in that time and be killed with their dead bodies left laying in the street for three and one half days. Their time of prophesying against the beast will be 1260 days, which is a solar time reckoning of the latter half of Daniel's final "one week" (Dan.9:27).

And just to be sure we know those events are for the very end of this world just prior to Christ's return, He shows those events take place on the 6th Trumpet - 2nd Woe period. That because we are shown His reign begins when the 7th Trumpet - 3rd Woe happens per that same Rev.11 Chapter.
Christ's return was the 6th seal. The final week is the Second Coming. The Millennium starts in the Middle of the Sunday at the end of the week. The Battle of Armageddon will not take that long. As for the 3.5 years. That is plan B, if the church fails in plan A. Only the church can determine in the next few weeks, if the return of Christ the Lamb is either glorious or terrifying. Billions of humanity will be condemned to hell and death and their blood will be on our hands.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of this has been fulfilled once. It can be in part repeated, but not the whole. Jesus did ask if there would be Acceptance at the Second Coming. It will only be answered by the church today. His disciples could not answer the question. They all died over 1900 years ago. The question for us today, should be answered with a resounding, Yes!

Instead we are arguing who Satan is and why we are being deceived into looking for antichrist instead of God and Jesus Christ.

I'm very aware of the Antiochus Epiphanes history in 165 B.C. when he took Jerusalem and ended sacrifices, then sacrificed swine upon the altar inside the temple, and then placed an idol abomination to Zeus false worship. He only served as a blueprint for the final Antichrist, and not as the final Antichrist. He only fulfilled partial parameters of the Daniel 11 "vile person" prophecy.

But some will still try to omit the whole Daniel 11 Chapter and say it was all history. Not true, and their saying that is really silly if one thinks about it, because our Lord Jesus forewarned about the "abomination of desolation" event per Daniel 11:31 for some time future even to His Ministry (Matthew 24:15). He gave that about 200 years after Antiochus had been dead.

No servant of Christ who is 'watching' for the coming Antichrist will be deceived, as long as they listen to what He forewarned His servants. So I don't know what political agenda you'd be on to infer it's a waste of time looking for antichrist. The reality instead is, that if you don't already know who the coming Antichrist will be, then you may be in grave danger of being deceived. So truly, you have it backwards.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came across this:
"This second temple lasted until AD 70, when it was razed to the ground by Roman soldiers under Titus. Today, many orthodox Jews long to re-establish the temple and its ancient systems, including the sacrifices. Some even hope that the story of Cyrus will be repeated by a modern ruler.

These Jews took great encouragement when Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election in the United States because they remembered his promise to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. They also note that Russian leader Vladimir Putin has expressed a desire for the temple to be restored. “We are poised to rebuild the Temple,” said Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for a group called the Nascent Sanhedrin"..The third temple prophecy

so you know that's not new info, the appropriate groups have everything they can make, made to place in the temple for years now. if you notice it was the world power then Cyrus that approved the building of the temple and now it will be the same.

no other building requires so much attention from foreign powers to be built, it did then and it does now. there was an attempt to stop the construction in Jerusalem for the second temple that required do prosses of the day to prove it was legal to continue. there will be a contesting of the construction of the third for obvious reasons. the dome of the rock is in now Israeli territory and no Jew is allowed to set foot on the grounds.

by the way the world has responded and especially what used to be the free world to the latest events shows that the media is gaining control of what can be said and who can say it.

a guy I used to work with his family was from the Ukraine and he went to see them when the iron curtain fell. he noticed that when they spoke of political issues or about those in power they would whisper even in their own house. meaning those who could neighbors friends some one walking by would report.

now people do this with cell phones as though it the righteous thing to do. they report anyone that disagrees with their views. and the media helps them to be effective. this is a whole lot of power that is counter productive to freedom.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's return was the 6th seal. The final week is the Second Coming. The Millennium starts in the Middle of the Sunday at the end of the week. The Battle of Armageddon will not take that long. As for the 3.5 years. That is plan B, if the church fails in plan A. Only the church can determine in the next few weeks, if the return of Christ the Lamb is either glorious or terrifying. Billions of humanity will be condemned to hell and death and their blood will be on our hands.

Huh? Millennium starts in the middle of the Sunday? That's all supposition.

The final "one week", if we're talking about the 70 weeks prophecy given in the Book of Daniel, involves a 7 year period. That final period will only happen at the very end of this present world. It has not yet started today. It will involve a first part of 1260 days, which will involve the building of another Jewish temple in Jerusalem and startup of old covenant sacrifices by the orthodox Jews. Then in the middle of the symbolic 'week', the Antichrist will end sacrifices and instead place the idol abomination in the temple instead. That will begin the time of "great tribulation" Jesus warned His servants about, which is the latter 1260 days in the final "one week" of Daniel 9.

What the Church thinks and believes is NOT dependent upon the timeframe of Christ's 2nd coming. Certain events that He gave in His Word that are to happen will happen, as written, and in the order that He revealed, regardless of what any man thinks or does. Now He gave us those Signs of the end leading up to His return, and that is what we are supposed to be 'watching', per His command.

Furthermore, the only way the blood of others can be upon the hands of one called by God to preach is if they DON'T preach a warning per His Word! That does not mean preaching their 'own' word. They have to preach God's Word, as written, and not a bunch of banana doctrines made up by hirelings which God did not call.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm very aware of the Antiochus Epiphanes history in 165 B.C. when he took Jerusalem and ended sacrifices, then sacrificed swine upon the altar inside the temple, and then placed an idol abomination to Zeus false worship. He only served as a blueprint for the final Antichrist, and not as the final Antichrist. He only fulfilled partial parameters of the Daniel 11 "vile person" prophecy.

But some will still try to omit the whole Daniel 11 Chapter and say it was all history. Not true, and their saying that is really silly if one thinks about it, because our Lord Jesus forewarned about the "abomination of desolation" event per Daniel 11:31 for some time future even to His Ministry (Matthew 24:15). He gave that about 200 years after Antiochus had been dead.

No servant of Christ who is 'watching' for the coming Antichrist will be deceived, as long as they listen to what He forewarned His servants. So I don't know what political agenda you'd be on to infer it's a waste of time looking for antichrist. The reality instead is, that if you don't already know who the coming Antichrist will be, then you may be in grave danger of being deceived. So truly, you have it backwards.
Time can no longer be wasted. It is condemning souls to hell that is the waste. While you are looking for Satan. Satan is getting millions of souls in hell. My agenda is to warn the church to stop looking for Satan, and win lost souls. But it takes repentance and obedience to God. Show me one verse that says, we are to look for an antichrist. All you are doing is just waiting for a false antichrist prophecy to come to pass. Many (false antichrist) have happened in the last 1990 years. And many souls have ended up in hell. Why are you treating this one the same way, condemning many more souls to hell?

There is no antichrist, because a person claiming to be Christ does come first. Then they can be ignored as an antichrist. God said ignore them, don't look for them. Satan has deceived you all already, because you are disobedient to God, and looking for Satan instead of God. Who is preaching the soon appearance of God Himself? That is what the Bible claims. Satan has you all looking for Satan, not God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? Millennium starts in the middle of the Sunday? That's all supposition.

The final "one week", if we're talking about the 70 weeks prophecy given in the Book of Daniel, involves a 7 year period. That final period will only happen at the very end of this present world. It has not yet started today. It will involve a first part of 1260 days, which will involve the building of another Jewish temple in Jerusalem and startup of old covenant sacrifices by the orthodox Jews. Then in the middle of the symbolic 'week', the Antichrist will end sacrifices and instead place the idol abomination in the temple instead. That will begin the time of "great tribulation" Jesus warned His servants about, which is the latter 1260 days in the final "one week" of Daniel 9.

What the Church thinks and believes is NOT dependent upon the timeframe of Christ's 2nd coming. Certain events that He gave in His Word that are to happen will happen, as written, and in the order that He revealed, regardless of what any man thinks or does. Now He gave us those Signs of the end leading up to His return, and that is what we are supposed to be 'watching', per His command.

Furthermore, the only way the blood of others can be upon the hands of one called by God to preach is if they DON'T preach a warning per His Word! That does not mean preaching their 'own' word. They have to preach God's Word, as written, and not a bunch of banana doctrines made up by hirelings which God did not call.
It is spelled out in black and white literal words in Revelation. You do have to divide out the Symbolism in the chapters between the events. You cannot conflate the different judgments. You have to take them as they come. The Second Coming is an 8 day event. It starts on a Sunday and ends in the middle of the next Sunday. Then the Millennium starts. This alleged 1260 day, 42 month, 3.5 year period Satan may be allowed cuts Wednesday in half. God does not Will it or even plan it. It happens if the church fails. If no one is around to send to hell, what is that period for?

When Solomon was preparing the consecration of the first temple it was against God will, but God allowed it. He also declared a healing of the whole nation to render the Temple useless. The Jews failed.

When Jesus came the first time is was for God’s Atonement of all mankind, namely all the descendants of Adam. It was a spiritual temple. Satan did not get a victory at the Cross. It was not to set up a temple, nor an earthly kingdom.

Now it is the Second Coming. The last 8 day celebration that will end in the final perfect 1000 years God allotted for Himself. Satan is anticipating a 3.5 year interruption. If he gets it, it will be because of the church. The church is the only representation of God on earth. The church is the spiritual temple, that has to repent, humble themselves, pray, and seek God’s face to heal and save the whole world.

It is not going to be athiest National Israel. They as the house of Israel will be born in a day. Will arise as the valley of dead bones. But they cannot save the whole world. There will be goats, and tares, that will be sent to hell. There is less than 3 years until the Second Coming.

No one knows when God on the throne will appear, but God promised in Revelation 6, that He would send out a white army with crowns to conquer the whole world. It is not the humans on earth. It was covid19, attacking the humans and killing many. It stopped the whole world in it's tracks. It stopped work. It confounded governments. It brought peace, and now there is civil unrest. It has brought economic change. Life will not get better. Soon over 2 billion people will die. Not just from covid19, but from war, starvation and wild animals.

God says now is the time to repent and turn this world around. It will not get easier, people will soon die, and the church will loose the door open before them. It will be shut, and then God will decide what the church wanted. Satan or God.

Right now you all are waiting for Satan, and that is by your own admission, not mine. I am trying to get you to see the door open in front of you, before it shuts. You call it an escape plan. God says, it is your final months to act. God says that God will appear on the throne, not just Jesus in the air. The Lamb is with God and the church will be completed. The Lamb's book of life will be opened. Names will be removed. There is no reason other than Satan, that we have been blinded to the truth of Revelation.

But to remain blinded with heads in the sand is now a choice. Revelation does explain it, if one just reads, and forgets all of human theology that Satan has given to deceive us with. Revelation is the literal witness of this current year. It is the worse case scenario. It is not the only scenario. It shows the result of Satan's deception. It does not have to be Satan's deception.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
All those OT prophecies about the physical Temple happened the first time Jesus was on earth.
You simply reject plain prophesies that obviously have not happened yet. To your detriment.
What is the problem with a new Temple? God wanted one twice before and scriptures like 2 Thess 2:4 and Rev 11:1 make it clear there will be a Temple again.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hi Davy,

Hmm.. It seems to me that you are assuming the references to the Holy covenant in Dan 11 are speaking of the old covenant and its animal sacrifices.
I suggest you reread it with the view that they are referring to the new covenant and the Eucharistic sacrifice.

Peace be with you!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:50-57 is a prophecy about the Great White Throne Judgment, AFTER the Millennium. Proved by how it is only then that Death is no more.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 is about the Return of Jesus, when He comes..... It never says anyone is taken to heaven. Revelation 5:9-10 proves we stay on earth , as His priests and co-rulers.

I know the Bible very well and agree with the esteemed Dr Walvoord; There is no Bible verse that says God will take His people to heaven. Quote.

Did you miss Ezekiel 46:16 where it say the leader of the holy people, has children?
It is just the Shekinah glory of the Lord that will reside in the new Temple for a few years, less 1260 days; before Jesus Returns. Ezekiel 43:1-4

No it's not. (1 Cor. 15: 51-57) is about the Rapture.

No, (1 Thess. 4:13-17) is about the Rapture. We meet the Lord in the air. (17). At the Second Coming Christ returns all the way to the earth.

(Rev. 5:9-10) is not about the Church.

Sure you do. That is why you must always tell me. Give me the quote from Walvoord and its reference.

No, I didn't miss it. Who are you calling the 'prince' in (Ezekiel 46)?

Nothing is said of the 4th temple being present when the Lord returns. That He will rule out of Zion yes. That a temple will be built, of course. Jesus doesn't need the temple to rule from. Israel needs the temple as a means to approach the Lord.

Stranger

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA

I also don't accept the 'rapture to heaven' for the scripture says we are in the last age.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.(world should be translated as age)
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Eph_3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (again, world should be translated as 'age')

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.