Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about this topic. But I do wonder what group would be that stupid to go to war with the Christ?
most . most are already at war with CHRIST . and they call it love too .
most have no idea who they are at war with , who they support , who they follow .
and that , my friend , BE A FACT .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That right there is why most folks cannot stand me . I AM GONNA EXPOSE ALL SIN .
i wont pick and choose . i imagine the ignore button will only increase against me .
TO which i say , if you do so , you only give me more time to spend exposing the false
i will read what you say and expose it and any new person will hear what i say and notice you dont respond .
I made my choice . ITS GOD < ITS CHRIST , and the BOOK IS THE BIBLE . PEROID .
Your pride and ego are astounding. Second only to your hubris that forbids admitting when you are wrong.

You cannot expose something when you possess little knowledge of the actual facts.

What is obvious in your posts is that you may on rare occasion post a scripture to support your claim.

However,for the most part you post your own argument AND IN LARGE FONT , so to repeat the same rhetoric as before.

You cannot defend scripture in context and calmly,while using scripture to sustain your pov.

Screaming,let's get to those Bibles, is meaningless when you don't set that example.
That's all I can say.

• Wow
Reactions: Shittim

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your pride and ego are astounding. Second only to your hubris that forbids admitting when you are wrong.

You cannot expose something when you possess little knowledge of the actual facts.

What is obvious in your posts is that you may on rare occasion post a scripture to support your claim.

However,for the most part you post your own argument AND IN LARGE FONT , so to repeat the same rhetoric as before.

You cannot defend scripture in context and calmly,while using scripture to sustain your pov.

Screaming,let's get to those Bibles, is meaningless when you don't set that example.
That's all I can say.
Did i write , did i inspired torah
Did i write or inspire the words in the bible .
THEN how on earth do you say MY EGO and MY PRIDE .
its not like i have ever once pointed folks to me . I SAY NOSE DEEP IN BIBLE .
a book I DID NOT WRITE
nor words I did inspire . UNLESS you think EVEN I WAS BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS . in which case
YOU gonna be REBUKED . I am but a simple man who was saved and changed BY THE MERCY and GRACE of GOD .
BIBLE TIME FOLKS . I AINT NEVER GONNA STOP reminding anyone and everyone to DO SO .
I aint like satans right hand man john haggee or joel osteen and point yall to MY BOOKS .
I POINT YOU ALL TO THE BOOK . keep that in mind .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i will expose the sins of all camps .
and i will lead none into any denomination .
its not baptist , its not methodist , and it sure has heck aint the RCC
its not the jw , its not the scores of any and all denominations created within even the realm of christendom
that i shall point too . ITS JESUS THE CHRIST and not men .
ITs the bible and not their books .
AND ITS TIME we made our stand NOW . cause the lie that will merge all decieved
has come to merge them right into one single camp they think is of GOD and call love .
The love of GOD rejoices ONLY IN THE TRUTH , not lies , not false hope and broad road either .
IT IS BIBLE TIME FOLKS .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about this topic. But I do wonder what group would be that stupid to go to war with the Christ?

This White House is full of people that would find a way .....

Remember, a Texas Rancher sent those red heifers at this moment for a reason. Hooves are red, lips red, ears red

Reactions: Shittim

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This White House is full of people that would find a way .....

Remember, a Texas Rancher sent those red heifers at this moment for a reason. Hooves are red, lips red, ears red
yea rather , its time we preach another red to this people and to all .
THE BLOOD OF CHRIST WAS RED . THAT BE THE ONLY BLOOD that saves one .
the old was only leading to THE NEW COVENANT . TIME WE PREACH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST .
cause no matter how red a heifer is , ITS BLOOD cannot do what the BLOOD OF CHRIST CAN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF pointing ONLY TO JESUS be wrong
then may i never once be counted right amongst this generation .
POINT TO CHRIST , there is no other hope , no other name that can save the jew or the gentile . AND BELIEVE ME
that is a fact .

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and after those days he will build again the tabernacle of david that has fallen .
read amos . and notice PETER USED AMOS to point to CHRIST and that gospel .
THE TEMPLE OF GOD , the ONE AND TRUE TEMPLE not built after the pattern seen in heaven
BUT RATHER THE VERY TEMPLE ITSELF , ITS BEEN Established BY JESUS THE CHRIST .
THE VERY CORNER STONE of that TEMPLE and each beleiver , whether jew or gentile
is a little stone getting added into that temple . THE TEMPLE built not by the hands of men
But that is HEAVENLY . wherein john saw no temple , FOR THE TEMPLE ITSELF Was and IS GOD AND THE LAMB .
too many are having all out hope in this third temple built by hands
and YET KNOW NOT THE SCRIPTURES which POINTED TOO HE WHOM WOULD BUILD IT . JESUS THE CHRIST .
ITS HEAVENLY , ITS JERSUALEM IS HEAVENLY , ITS TEMPLE IS HEAVENLY
and the believers are connected to it BY THE SPIRIT . but woe wail to any jew or any gentile
WHO DENIES ITS MAKER AND BUILDER . JESUS THE CHRIST . THE CHRIST OF GOD . folks better OPEN UP SOME BIBLE
and very fast too .
Yes, a spiritual temple.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote ten EU kings, not ten EU nations. In Daniel 7:23-25, the little horn rises out of the fourth kingdom, after the ten kings are in place. The fourth kingdom in Daniel's vision of four beasts was the Roman Empire. In the end times, the Roman Empire has manifested itself as the EU.
I apologize, ten EU Kings...It still isn't biblical as in the Bible. Its an opinion. I prefer to deal with scripture and not add to it.

The prince who shall come is one stage of the person. That person is of the people who destroyed the temple and city (of Jerusalem) - the Romans. Jesus was not a Roman.
First, it's the people of the prince that is to come. Not the prince himself. My opinion and others, The prince was Christ and his people are the Jews. They destroyed their own city because they did not know God visited them (Luke 19:44). They broke Daniel 9:24, failure to end sin, bring in righteousness and make reconciliation; and instead they killed the son of God in order to keep Israel for themselves per Matthew 21:38. They treated God's servants spitefully and slew them. Matthew 22:6 And God calls forth his armies (Romans) to destroy them Matthew 22:7

They caused the city and temple to be defiled with abominations and God used Rome to exact vengeance. This is why he (Christ) will confirm a covenant with many for 1 week by the shedding of his blood on the cross. His missionary work was the first half of that week. And in the middle of it, due to his death he caused the mosaic law to cease.

"Anti" means instead of and against. Jesus came as the messiah, King of Israel, in his Fathers' name, i.e. in the name of the Lord. John 5:43, the Antichrist will come in his own name - i.e. someone God did not send to the Jews' King of Israel.

The person in Revelation 13 is no longer the Antichrist. One of the heads on the beast of the sea wll have been mortally wounded but healed. The 7 heads in Revelation 17:10 represents 7 kings.

The heads in Revelation 13 do not have crowns because with 42 months left in the 7 years, the prophecy of the 7 kings is over at that point. King 7 will be mortally wounded, but healed, head. In Revelation 13, the ten horns have crowns because they will rule with the beast-king. The ten horns are the ten EU leaders.

The 7 heads in Revelation 12 have crowns because Revelation 12 has the full 7 years left in it, And king 7 will have come to power before that 7 years begin, fulfilling the prophecy of the 7 kings. The ten horns do not have crowns because king 7 has not yet become the beast-king at that point.
Not so. The horns represent Kings, not the heads. The man of sin is a horn and he rises from the earth. Only do kings rise from the earth, never the sea.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i will expose the sins of all camps .
and i will lead none into any denomination .
its not baptist , its not methodist , and it sure has heck aint the RCC
its not the jw , its not the scores of any and all denominations created within even the realm of christendom
that i shall point too . ITS JESUS THE CHRIST and not men .
ITs the bible and not their books .
AND ITS TIME we made our stand NOW . cause the lie that will merge all decieved
has come to merge them right into one single camp they think is of GOD and call love .
The love of GOD rejoices ONLY IN THE TRUTH , not lies , not false hope and broad road either .
IT IS BIBLE TIME FOLKS .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That right there is why most folks cannot stand me . I AM GONNA EXPOSE ALL SIN .
i wont pick and choose . i imagine the ignore button will only increase against me .
TO which i say , if you do so , you only give me more time to spend exposing the false
i will read what you say and expose it and any new person will hear what i say and notice you dont respond .
I made my choice . ITS GOD < ITS CHRIST , and the BOOK IS THE BIBLE . PEROID .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My first choice is Islam.
My first choice is Islam.
Islam be one amongst many . and even now many within the false religoin of islam
are adhering too the grand delusion to unite .
The wolf that unites all false religoins and even the false ones within christendom
HAS come from WITHIN christendom itself .
WOLVES IN WOOL . islam is a wolfs religoin , but a wolf in wool cometh from within .
The most dangerous and deadly lie of all cometh not from an outsider
but from many within our own realm my friend . BOY do it holler unity a lot , finding common ground a lot
and it hollers this same line unto even the muslim , the jew , the buddist and even the athiest .
It hollers a love that THE WORLD can grasp onto and cling onto and merge them as one .
This love they preach will deny BOTH the fundamental things of false religoins AND OF EVEN CHRISTENDOM itself .
IT cometh TO MERGE baby . IT cometh to merge them to be as ONE .
no longer divided by doctrines but merged as one under what ALL will believe is LOVE . and all religoins
will believe is LOVE and OF GOD . THE DEVIL KNEW what he was doing . In this last and final hour
the call is to merge them . it will do so by preaching lets find us some common ground too . and by preaching
another love too . MANY , even within christendom are now under its sway
and the false religoins too are under its sway . the sway to unite them to be AS ONE . better
beware and test all . beware the scholars for they have well been infected with an agenda
they believe to be of GOD but it is only of men under sway of the dragon .
BETTER GET DUG IN THE BIBLE again . KNOWING FULL WELL
the LOVE , the CHARITY OF GOD , DONT trangress , but would have fullfilled .
The diverse many path sin accepting rainbow KNOWS NOT TRUE CHARITY .
the correct not KNOWS NOT .
Leaven has come in and is taking over many a house and many a church and they THINK ITS ALL LOVE .