Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It does tell us though that He is dwelling in Zion which is in heaven.
Funny how your pronouncements always seem to be wrong;

Isaiah 31:4-9 The Lord says; As a lion growls over its prey and is not frightened off by the clamour of the shepherds, so the Lord Almighty will come down and do battle on the heights of Mount Zion. Like a hovering bird, the Lord will shield and deliver Jerusalem.

Israel, you have been deeply disloyal, yet come back to Him – for on that Day every one of you will reject the idols and repent of your sins.
Assyria will fall, but not by any act of mortal man. They will be helpless from terror and their warriors will be captured and put to forced labour.

This is the Word of the Lord, whose fire blazes in Zion.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Funny how your pronouncements always seem to be wrong;

Isaiah 31:4-9 The Lord says; As a lion growls over its prey and is not frightened off by the clamour of the shepherds, so the Lord Almighty will come down and do battle on the heights of Mount Zion. Like a hovering bird, the Lord will shield and deliver Jerusalem.

Israel, you have been deeply disloyal, yet come back to Him – for on that Day every one of you will reject the idols and repent of your sins.
Assyria will fall, but not by any act of mortal man. They will be helpless from terror and their warriors will be captured and put to forced labour.

This is the Word of the Lord, whose fire blazes in Zion.

Sorry Keraz, but it is funny how your pronouncements always seem to be wrong. You have not written about the context of Isaiah 31. What you have done is tried to find a passage of scripture that justifies what you want to claim without even considering the context of the passage which you are rewriting in your hast to appear right. Here is the whole chapter without changes: -

Isaiah 31: - The Folly of Not Trusting God

31:
1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help,
And rely on horses,
Who trust in chariots because they are many,
And in horsemen because they are very strong,
But who do not look to the Holy One of Israel,
Nor seek the Lord!
2 Yet He also is wise and will bring disaster,
And will not call back His words,
But will arise against the house of evildoers,
And against the help of those who work iniquity.
3 Now the Egyptians are men, and not God;
And their horses are flesh, and not spirit.
When the Lord stretches out His hand,
Both he who helps will fall,
And he who is helped will fall down;
They all will perish together.

God Will Deliver Jerusalem

4 For thus the Lord has spoken to me:
"As a lion roars,
And a young lion over his prey
(When a multitude of shepherds is summoned against him,
He will not be afraid of their voice
Nor be disturbed by their noise),
So, the Lord of hosts will come down
To fight for Mount Zion and for its hill.
5 Like birds flying about,
So will the Lord of hosts defend Jerusalem.
Defending, He will also deliver it;
Passing over, He will preserve it."
6 Return to Him against whom the children of Israel have deeply revolted. 7 For in that day every man shall throw away his idols of silver and his idols of gold — sin, which your own hands have made for yourselves.
8 "Then Assyria shall fall by a sword not of man,
And a sword not of mankind shall devour him.
But he shall flee from the sword,
And his young men shall become forced labour.
9 He shall cross over to his stronghold for fear,
And his princes shall be afraid of the banner,"
Says the Lord,
Whose fire is in Zion
And whose furnace is in Jerusalem.

This chapter has nothing to do with the 1,000 year period that Satan is imprisoned in the Bottomless pit along with the Judged kings of the earth , the beast(s) and the Little Horn/False Prophet.

You need better luck than what you had here to justify your false words about what God has prophetically written.

Goodbye.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will the Jews build a third temple?

I find the question presented to be faulty.
The third temple is built and continues to be built up by living stones in the church which God dwells in.

Will the Jews build a fourth temple? No. Because the third temple is all that is needed. The man of sin will enter the church and lift himself up as the center of worship instead of God through his own pride. Doing so, he defiles the temple and is to be destroyed.

Reactions: Zao is life

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The third temple is built and continues to be built up by living stones in the church which God dwells in.

Will the Jews build a fourth temple? No. Because the third temple is all that is needed. The man of sin will enter the church and lift himself up as the center of worship instead of God through his own pride. Doing so, he defiles the temple and is to be destroyed.
You claim God is going to abandon the church, and let Satan sit in every heart of every believer? Would that mean that church will be destroyed along with Satan then?

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would modify that for purposes of clarity to say not that he is *part of* the Church, or "in the church" in that way. Rather, I would say that Antichrist will come to live within Christian Europe, within the post-Christian culture, making an effort to take Antichristianity to the next level.
Why ignore what is plain to see, a church that has corrupted the truth of the early church and persecuted the faithful who saw what it was doing, and tried to bring back to what Christ had set up, but failed

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Reactions: David in NJ

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this guy... Years back.... Thought he was CRAZY!!!!

Then I followed the Water... What a moment!

This is Crazy if what he said is True!!!!

Dome of the Rock on a Roman Fortress... you gotta be kidding me!!! Wailing wall part of a Roman Fortress....

If true.... no problem building a 3rd Temple....

Crazy Stuff!

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hezekiah's Tunnel
2 Kings 20:20 "As for the other events of Hezekiah’s reign, all his achievements and how he made the pool and the tunnel by which he brought water into the city"
2 Chron. 32:30 "It was Hezekiah who blocked the upper outlet of the Gihon spring and channeled the water down to the west side of the City of David."

1700953080831.png

The inscription records the construction of the tunnel in the 8th century BCE. It is among the oldest extant records of its kind written in Hebrew using the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet.

Skeptics once stated the tunnel was created at a much later date. This all ended when the Siloam Inscription was found.

1700953145532.png

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found this guy... Years back.... Thought he was CRAZY!!!!

Then I followed the Water... What a moment!

This is Crazy if what he said is True!!!!

Dome of the Rock on a Roman Fortress... you gotta be kidding me!!! Wailing wall part of a Roman Fortress....

If true.... no problem building a 3rd Temple....

Crazy Stuff!

The article at that link is just supposition by someone who doesn't really understand the temple layout of Ezekiel 40-47.

The Ezekiel temple layout does not match any of the previous temples. Just the total size of the Oblation of the future Ezekiel temple will cover a 60 mile square.

The 19th century British Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger made a layout of the future Millennial temple that Christ and His elect will reign from...

ATTENTION:
Do not forget that the coming Antichrist is coming as the Jewish Messiah of The Bible. He is to imitate our Lord Jesus Christ. And per the reference to Messiah as the "BRANCH" in Zechariah 6, the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem are expecting Messiah to build the next temple in Jerusalem. So think for a moment. If Messiah is to build the temple, then just 'what'... temple will the FALSE Messiah build in Jerusalem as part of his plan of deception for the "great tribulation"?

For that event to happen, the Jews (and the world) must be deceived about the size and location of their coming 3rd temple that will be built when FALSE Messiah arrives in Jerusalem. Archaeological claims, though false about a different location other than the temple mount, are to help push the lie. Why?

It's because the New World Order under the coming FALSE Messiah will represent all religions as being equal. False Messiah will be over all of them with that 3rd Jewish temple, like Apostle Paul showed in the 2 Thessalonians 2 chapter. Thus they will not... want to destroy the Dome of the Rock, etc. Building their 3rd temple at a different location solves that, but it won't be the true Ezekiel Millennial temple that Jesus will build on the temple mount when He comes.

Pierac

Nov 15, 2021
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The article at that link is just supposition by someone who doesn't really understand the temple layout of Ezekiel 40-47.

The Ezekiel temple layout does not match any of the previous temples. Just the total size of the Oblation of the future Ezekiel temple will cover a 60 mile square.

The 19th century British Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger made a layout of the future Millennial temple that Christ and His elect will reign from...

ATTENTION:
Do not forget that the coming Antichrist is coming as the Jewish Messiah of The Bible. He is to imitate our Lord Jesus Christ. And per the reference to Messiah as the "BRANCH" in Zechariah 6, the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem are expecting Messiah to build the next temple in Jerusalem. So think for a moment. If Messiah is to build the temple, then just 'what'... temple will the FALSE Messiah build in Jerusalem as part of his plan of deception for the "great tribulation"?

For that event to happen, the Jews (and the world) must be deceived about the size and location of their coming 3rd temple that will be built when FALSE Messiah arrives in Jerusalem. Archaeological claims, though false about a different location other than the temple mount, are to help push the lie. Why?

It's because the New World Order under the coming FALSE Messiah will represent all religions as being equal. False Messiah will be over all of them with that 3rd Jewish temple, like Apostle Paul showed in the 2 Thessalonians 2 chapter. Thus they will not... want to destroy the Dome of the Rock, etc. Building their 3rd temple at a different location solves that, but it won't be the true Ezekiel Millennial temple that Jesus will build on the temple mount when He comes.
Show me any flowing water from the Dome of the Rock!!! Show me from your personal Temple layout... Where do you get your Water!!!!

Net Bible: Eze 47:1 Water from the Temple

Then he brought me back to the entrance of the temple. I noticed that water was flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was flowing down from under the right side of the temple, from south of the altar.

Biblical Evidence The first tent (tabernacle) of God that David brought up to Jerusalem was placed right there, near the spring. Events that occurred while David was dying show where he had the first tent installed. When Adonijah was celebrating his succession to the throne at Ain Rogel — about 1,000 feet south of Ain Gihon — Solomon, Nathan, and the priest Zadok were gathered at Ain Gihon. Ain Gihon was the earliest name given to the spring that was later called the Spring of Siloam. While there, “Zadok, the priest, took the horn of oil from the tent” (1 Kings 1:39) — that is the tent of the Lord that David established for the chest containing the covenant between Yehowah and his people. He placed the tent adjacent to the altar near Ain Gihon, and Solomon later had the temple built at the same location. This location is confirmed by other texts. The temple was the place where “Yehowah sits over the flood,” where he is “enthroned as king for the age” (Psalm 29:10). “The voice of Yehowah is over the water; the God of glory roars; Yehowah over much water” (Psalm 29:3). The flood was the huge fountain of water pouring tons of water through Hezekiah’s tunnel every minute under the temple. Hezekiah’s Tunnel is 1,750 feet long, about three feet wide, and roughly six feet tall; see Figure 3. (Fifty years ago the water in that tunnel was between waist and shoulder deep.) This prompted the Psalmist to write, “There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy dwelling place of the Most High” (Psalm 46:4). The “dwelling place of the Most High” was the temple positioned near the streams that “make glad the city of God.” The City of God, of 2 Ezekiel 47:1: “Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.” DWS Figure 3: The Gihon Water Flow 5 course, was the City of David, the little ridge alongside of the Kidron Valley, where water flows freely from the spring. One of the factors the prophet Zechariah anticipated in the future restoration, when Yehowah would become king over all the land, was having “the water of life flowing out from Jerusalem” (Zechariah 14:8–9). The Jerusalem he pictured was Zion, near the spring of Gihon (Siloam) — not the hill to the north that later became Herod’s city. Similarly, in the New Testament, when the seer of the Book of Revelation looked forward to a new Jerusalem, he anticipated a heavenly city that had come to earth from God in heaven, prepared as a bride for a new wedding contract. In this new city one of the basic descriptions was, “The river of the water of life going out from the throne of God” (Revelation 22:1). The Throne of God was one of the names given for the temple at Zion. It was known both in Greek and Hebrew. Those who had come up out of great tribulation would be before the “throne of God,” where “the Lamb would lead them to the springs of the water of life” (Revelation 7:15, 17). These “springs of the water” were Ain Gihon and Ain Rogel, the two springs at the base of the temple mount in Zion, where the Spring of Gihon streamed from the altar of the temple down the Kidron Valley to the south. The seer related the temple to the area near the spring of Gihon, the spring that was later called Siloam.

Think before you post..... You have no Water!!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me any flowing water from the Dome of the Rock!!! Show me from your personal Temple layout... Where do you get your Water!!!!

Net Bible: Eze 47:1 Water from the Temple

Then he brought me back to the entrance of the temple. I noticed that water was flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was flowing down from under the right side of the temple, from south of the altar.

All one need do is STICK to what God's written Word says to show what you are preaching is false...

I'm posting the below for brethren in Christ Jesus...

Ezek 47:5-13
5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.

The angel is showing Ezekiel, a future view of Christ's Millennial temple, on earth, in the location of the middle east. Those WATERS issue out from the that future 'sanctuary' and flow to the east.. The angel leads Ezekiel to the bank of that RIVER, and it's up to his ankles at first, then to his groin, and above it's a very fast flowing RIVER, one that is impossible to swim or to cross!

That future RIVER is about GOD's River that flowed out of His Garden on earth per Genesis 2. Further Scripture below will prove that...

6 And he said unto me, "Son of man, hast thou seen this?" Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.
7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.

Now Ezekiel turns to look at the banks of that future RIVER, and there are many trees on both banks...

8 Then said he unto me, "These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.
9 And it shall come to pass,
that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

Everywhere that RIVER flows in that future time, when it touches other waters upon the earth (not only certain places near the Dead Sea), those it waters it reaches will be healed. That kind of RIVER never... existed back in the days of Solomon's temple, nor the 2nd temple. If they had, it would have been written of before, and this Ezekiel 47 chapter is a FUTURE MILLENNIAL CHAPTER, not past history!

The only... Biblical references we have to THIS PARTICULAR RIVER are in Genesis 2 with God's RIVER of the waters of life that flowed out of His Garden on earth to feed 4 other rivers upon the earth at that time, 2 of which still exist today, the Hiddekel (Tigris) and Euphrates. The only other literal reference to THIS RIVER is in Revelation 22 about the future River of the Waters of Life. No other river on earth can compare to God's RIVER. That is why ALL... other waters upon the earth today have been polluted, and need healing, as this Ezekiel 47 chapter does reveal.

10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from En-gedi even unto En-eglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.
11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

Because En-gedi and En-eglaim are mentioned, that puts this future RIVER literally... on earth, and in that area of the middle east. En-gedi is a location just west of the Dead Sea that has fresh clear waters.

And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

What kind of trees is that? It's about God's Tree of Life!

Did God's Tree of Life manifest on earth during the time of when David first conquered the city of Jebus and renamed it Jerusalem? Nope. Did God's Tree of Life manifest on earth at the time of Solomon's temple, or the 2nd temple which the Romans destroyed in 70 A.D.? Nope.

And you know what brethren in Christ, that Tree of Life nor God's River won't manifest on earth when the orthodox Jews in today's Jerusalem build their 3rd temple, and startup old covenant worship again.

13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.
KJV

Do you recognize what timing that inheriting of the holy land is by those 12 tribes? That is after Christ's future return, it's Millennial timing! The Ezekiel 48 chapter continues God naming the inheritances for each of those future tribes of Israel. And the last Ezekiel 48 verse even says the city then will be called, "The LORD is there"!

In Summary:
The waters of that RIVER in Ezekiel 47 is a FUTURE RIVER, God's River, the same one of Genesis 2 that was once upon this earth back when GOD Himself lived upon this earth! It will return to this earth, which is what Ezekiel's vision was about in Ezekiel 47, in conjunction with... that Millennial temple that Christ will reign from after He returns.

The danger... doctrine, is how religious orthodox Jews in Israel are trying... to 'create' some kind of fulfillment for these prophecies (like that RIVER of Ezekiel 47), for THIS Present world time!

They are even trying to claim the re-establishing of the state of Israel with the return of Jews has fulfilled, and is fulfilling the end time prophecies regarding Messiah and return of all 12 tribes of Israel. In other words, they are falsely pushing prophecy fulfillment TOO EARLY, because God has spiritually blinded them about the first messiah coming, who will be a fake (the real Antichrist).

Those orthodox Jews in Jerusalem that are preparing to build their 3rd temple are even soliciting funds from Christian Churches for their new temple. I have a friend who's wife takes trips to Israel with her Protestant Church, and back around 2000, maybe a little before, she came back from one trip and said this certain snail from which the Jews get the purple dye for their temple cloth had appeared again when it had been gone for almost 2,000 years.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The site where the Temple stood, is dominated by two structures which keep Jews from any chance to build or restore, which are the al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, near the center of the temple mount, which is seem as one of the holiest Islamic structure in the world.

The temple mount is the place where the past Jewish temples stood, which makes it among the holiest sites in Judaism to say nothing of how Christians look at it. The First Temple was built by Solomon, the son of David, in 957 BC, and was destroyed by the Babylonian Empire, in 587 BCE. The Second Temple was constructed under of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE, was renovated by King Herod, and this is the temple that was standing when Christ came. The second temple lasted until AD 70, when it was razed to the ground by Roman soldiers under Titus. Now today, we have many evangelicals and many orthodox Jews want to reestablish the temple and even the sacrificial system. Many Christians hold that the Jewish temple will be rebuilt before Christ comes, and have set up Christian ministries to assist in the building of the temple to hasten the return of Jesus. For many of them, they think such an event will signal the start of the final events of earth’s history, but they are confused on the subject of the temple. They claim certain text as proof such as 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4..
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

They misinterpret who the man of sin is, and think it is a future antichrist, when the apostate church has already revealed itself and persecuted the faithful and burned them at the stake and tried to wipe them out, which history shows us clearly is here in the Papacy.

Now, the Jews took heart when Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016 in the United States because he had promised to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, and began to implement that and now is running again. And we have Orthodox Jewish "tradition" that claims it is here, in the city of Jerusalem that the third and final Temple will be built when they say the 'messiah comes'. But if Christ came and they did not recognized him, then what 'messiah' are they waiting for.

Wrong site ......you need to see where the actual location exists. The Dome of the Rock is not the location of the temple ....

Maybe start with the Bible and the land purchased by David .......Archeology is proving your opening statement to be absolutely WRONG.

The aquifer that transported water from the spring up to the temple mount has been located.

If you interview Jews on the Temple Mount, they will tell you that the actual location is on the Mount, but not where the so called religious experts claim it to be ......It doesn't need the pretend Dome of the Rock over the fantasy stone that Mohammad's ghost rode his steed into heaven......

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong site ......you need to see where the actual location exists. The Dome of the Rock is not the location of the temple ....

Maybe start with the Bible and the land purchased by David .......Archeology is proving your opening statement to be absolutely WRONG.

The aquifer that transported water from the spring up to the temple mount has been located.

If you interview Jews on the Temple Mount, they will tell you that the actual location is on the Mount, but not where the so called religious experts claim it to be ......It doesn't need the pretend Dome of the Rock over the fantasy stone that Mohammad's ghost rode his steed into heaven......
So the ultra-orthodox Jews in Jerusalem haven't really been trying to take their cut 'cornerstone' to the Temple Mount for the last decade?

Nah, the Temple Mount is where it's always been.

Those trying to say it is somewhere else, including so-called archeologists, are only preparing a NEW building site in prep for the coming FALSE MESSIAH which the unbelieving Jews will believe on!

I wonder what the 'ark of the covenant' the false Jews will look like that they will create, and claim they FOUND IT! just to fit the coming of the false Messiah they intend to setup as king of the world from Jerusalem!

It's all a HO-AX.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The temple location is not under the Dome of the Rock. Both Muslim and Jewish Scholars realize the temple can be built beside the fake Muslim holy site.
So the ultra-orthodox Jews in Jerusalem haven't really been trying to take their cut 'cornerstone' to the Temple Mount for the last decade?

Those trying to say it is somewhere else, including so-called archeologists, are only preparing a NEW building site in prep for the coming FALSE MESSIAH which the unbelieving Jews will believe on!

I wonder what the 'ark of the covenant' the false Jews will look like that they will create, and claim they FOUND IT! just to fit the coming of the false Messiah they intend to setup as king of the world from Jerusalem!

It's all a HO-AX.

The temple munt is not in dispute. The location of the Third Temple is disputed.

"The Dome of the Rock is regarded as occupying the actual space where the Second Temple once stood, but some scholars disagree and instead claim that the Temple was located either just north of the Dome of the Rock, or about 200 meters south of it, with access to the Gihon fresh water spring, or perhaps between the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque.[22]"

Red the Bible again .....read exactly what David bought. The threshing floor must be on the hillside. If you don't undertsand "Threshing floor" Look it up. That location is not where the Muslims built their false holy site.

The reason the corner stone has not been lain in place? Number one is the resistance by the Muslims. Number two is the difference between the two differing factions of the Jewish faith.

Try using logic and understanding about the many factions at work here instead of the fiction of the several Christian factions at work as well. One faction of Jews claims the temple cannot be built until .......the Messiah has returned.

Remember ......it wasn't the Romans that defeated Jerusalem. The warring factions within the city, destroyed the food storage and the water sources within the city walls. Starvation and dehydration rendered the militants unable to withstand defense of the walls ......the Jews did themselves in. On top of that ......the surviving Jews that escaped the city, decided to not reveal the actual holy sites to occupying forces. Rome occupied the Fort for decades after the fall of Jerusalem. The Muslims knew about Jerusalem and chose the flat area of the Temple mount to build a false holy site of their own. Mohammad never saw Jerusalem. Never visited. Muslims read the Bible and built a cemetery at the east gate so that Jesus would be defiled on his return, walking through a Muslim cemetery.

The temple mount was a vast flat site that included areas for non Jews. The footprint of the Temple is in dispute .......Not the mount.

If you knew what you were angry about, you would understand. The Dome of the Rock is not it.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The temple location is not under the Dome of the Rock. Both Muslim and Jewish Scholars realize the temple can be built beside the fake Muslim holy site.

It's all a HO-AX.

The temple mount is not in dispute. The location of the Third Temple is disputed.

"The Dome of the Rock is regarded as occupying the actual space where the Second Temple once stood, but some scholars disagree and instead claim that the Temple was located either just north of the Dome of the Rock, or about 200 meters south of it, with access to the Gihon fresh water spring, or perhaps between the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque.[22]"

Read the Bible again .....read exactly what David bought. The threshing floor must be on the hillside. If you don't understand "Threshing floor" Look it up. That location is not where the Muslims built their false holy site.

The reason the corner stone has not been lain in place? Number one is the resistance by the Muslims. Number two is the difference between the multiple differing factions of the Jewish faith.

Try using logic and understanding about the many factions at work here instead of the fiction of the several Christian factions at work as well. One faction of Jews claims the temple cannot be built until .......the Messiah has returned.

Remember ......it wasn't the Romans that defeated Jerusalem. The warring factions within the city, destroyed the food storage and the water sources within the city walls. Starvation and dehydration rendered the militants unable to withstand defense of the walls ......the Jews did themselves in. On top of that ......the surviving Jews that escaped the city, decided to not reveal the actual holy sites to occupying forces. Rome occupied the Fort for decades after the fall of Jerusalem. The Muslims knew about Jerusalem and chose the flat area of the Temple mount to build a false holy site of their own. Built after the Muslims took advantage of the Romans leaving the city. Mohammad never saw Jerusalem. Never visited. Muslims read the Bible and built a cemetery at the east gate so that Jesus would be defiled on his return, walking through a Muslim cemetery.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

one thing you wrote i want to recap on .
The man of sin will enter the church and lift himself up as the center of worship instead of GOD .
BY GOLLY it looks like that spirit has done just that . I SEE a whole other love god getting preached .
one that accepts sins and all paths to GOD as valid and fine and calleth it love .
Yeah , even now there sure are many anti christs indeed . many do the work of the dark one
who has set himself up to all worship by calling itself the love god . THIS love god seemth to be gathering
not only christendom , heck the false religoins too , heck even athiests and all . as they chant love love love
and embrace rainbows and the idea that all paths are fine to GOD . dont even need to believe JESUS is the CHRIST .
THAT OUTTA TELL US ITS OF ANTI CHRIST . OH the mystery of inquity sure is at work . BIG TIME TOO
only most think and call it love . oops . we do have problems in the house .

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The site where the Temple stood, is dominated by two structures which keep Jews from any chance to build or restore, which are the al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, near the center of the temple mount, which is seem as one of the holiest Islamic structure in the world.
This is a modern myth.

The "temple mount" is actually a Roman construction of the 2nd century AD. The Dome of the Rock was the site of the Roman Fortress in the city of Aelia Capitolina (the Romans re-named Jerusalem).

The Al-Aqsa mosque on the south end of the artificial mountain is closer to the site, but Herod's temple was further south yet - on the hills. We know this to be the correct site because the Gihon Spring was an integral part of the Temple, and that's where the spring is located.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The temple munt is not in dispute. The location of the Third Temple is disputed.
Nah... you are TRYING... to isolate the Temple Mount as the required location to be the True Temple location.

You may not understand it yet, (or maybe you do but are hiding that you know), but the New World Order hosts who will allow the orthodox Jews to build their 3rd temple in our near future are planning on a different location for it other than the Temple Mount. So naturally... they are going to lead the deceived astray with claiming where the Dome of the Rock is today was not the original location of the Jewish temple. They can't tear down the Islamic structures on the Temple Mount, because that would go against the future peace plan for the middle east.

Jesus showed in Matthew 24 that at His future coming, all those structures on today's Temple Mount will be destroyed, not one stone atop another. And don't try to say that was only meant about the 70 A.D. destruction by the Romans, because that future destruction on the "day of the Lord", the day when He returns in our near future, is when all present stone structures on the Temple Mount will be destroyed. The true future temple of Zech.6 will be the one that Jesus will build when He returns, and it will be for the time of His future "thousand years" reign only.