Will the Mark be a QR code?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13

In the near future there will be no need for...

1. Money
2. Billfolds
3. Travel documents
4. Driver License
5. Plates
6. Credit cards

Everything will be QR coded! All they need is 64 bytes on these little critters and they will have enough to tag all of humanity!

2^64 = 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 possibilities

And this is what it will look like...

TheMarkoftheBeast_zpsvkr93zuz.png

One can travel to far countries with no billfold or luggage! Just swipe your image and all your personal information will come up! I just don't think the image will be that big.

tucker_tattoo.jpg

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will it be a spiffy stick-on tattoo like that one above? Interestingly enough.. I had no idea that's what those things were called, QR things. LOL I don't have the app scan thing on my phone to even bother with those so they currently hold no relevance to me. But how do you travel with no luggage? You at least need clean underwear.. Or is there an app for that too? :p

I guess we will know when we see it. I have no doubt we will all tracked in a similar way at some point. Oh well.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that this mark will also be your marker on your tombstone??? They are doing it in China!

tombstone-QR-code.jpg

And in Japan too!

qr-code-grave-2.jpg

If the QR code is a 64 bit primary key, then places like Kroger will store the primary key and use it to look up the benefits of being a loyal customer. No more loyalty cards!

B

brakelite

I have absolutely no doubt that something of this kind will be with us soon. Without it your life will turn to custard. But, and I stress a very big BUT, is that the mark of the beast? Or is it a reward or incentive to receive the mark of the beast? Accept the mark of the beast, then we will give you this code which will enable you to buy and sell. Refuse the mark of the beast, and we will with-hold the code so you will not be able to buy or sell. It just does not make sense for God to warn of His greatest threat of judgment against those who are simply accepting a financial benefit. We are doing that already every day with all manner of easy and user-friendly ways to transact business. Online auctions and trade sites....telephone bill payments...internet banking....credit cards....what you have above is simply a further step toward a cashless society. Hardly immoral or in any way against God's kingdom or government. The scripture you quote rocky is actually not about fiscal management. It is about worship. It is our worship that comes under the test of loyalty. Financial rewards are simply one of many inducements to tow the party line of corporate worship of the beast...others I believe will be jail, fines, and as we read, finally the death sentence.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in the seven churches as ages...

Ephesus - Apostolic - We all like to think our church is the closest to the Apostolic!
Smyrna - Martyr - Early Orthodox formed in this time.
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

Therefore...

Pergamos - Orthodoxy still retains elements of the Medieval ages.
Thyatira - Catholicism still retains elements of the mid ages.
Sardis - Protestantism still retains elements of the Protestant ages.
Philadelphia - Methodism/Pentecostism still retains elements of the Romantic period.
Laodicea - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing :confused:

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. - Revelation 1:20

These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; - Revelation 2:1

The Candlesticks - Are the seven churches
The Stars - Are each of the Christians within the seven churches. In that Christ holds each of us in his right hand. We are all little lights that make up the big light of the constellation of our church age.

The mystery- As this is Christ's mystery I cannot tell if we are all of the Laodicean constellation, or if all the candlesticks are lit, and that we all have our little light within one of the constellation.

I think it a neat thing that we, like Christ, have opportunity to walk amongst the seven churches.

It looks like in this day and time that we are inbetween Laodicea and the end of time. I can imagine many biblical prophesies occuring in our lifetime!

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
rockytopva said:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13

In the near future there will be no need for...

1. Money
2. Billfolds
3. Travel documents
4. Driver License
5. Plates
6. Credit cards

Everything will be QR coded! All they need is 64 bytes on these little critters and they will have enough to tag all of humanity!

2^64 = 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 possibilities

And this is what it will look like...

TheMarkoftheBeast_zpsvkr93zuz.png

One can travel to far countries with no billfold or luggage! Just swipe your image and all your personal information will come up! I just don't think the image will be that big.

tucker_tattoo.jpg

The real mark of the beast goes inside of your body, unlike this QR code that goes on your body. So why even bother pondering the possibility that a tattoo would have anything to do with what occurs in Revelation 13? This is akin to all the hyped garbage we've been getting for the last twenty years about RFID chips, by those who erroneously believe that the economic coercion and the mark of the beast spoken of are one and the same when they are not. I'll leave you with a clue, we're not going to see anything like Revelation 13 happen anytime soon until years after Apollyon rises out of the pit, so I wouldn't waste my time chasing my own tail trying to figure out what the mark of the beast will end up being at this point.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does scripture support an implant or something on the outside?

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Born_Again said:
Does scripture support an implant or something on the outside?
It supports an implant on the inside of your body, not the outside. Its got nothing to do with a tattoo, and I'm about 95% certain it will have little to nothing to do with economic coercion as many have falsely assumed. When it says that the world will be forced to take the mark by economic coercion, its quite clear to me that an economic system will already be in place long beforehand that will allow the false prophet to do so, possibly a cashless grid. If you understand what "666" is most likely in reference to, then you will know if its the real mark of the beast, because if 666 is in reference to the sixth day of the creation of Adam, then what John is really trying to say is that the mark will be sold to the world as the beginning of a new human species.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Really they will be nanites.

Microscopic machines, powered with tiny carbon Nanotube batteries that will store all the data on you from birth. They will have self repair and replication protocols.

There will be an upside to them. They will be used to repair damage to your body thereby extending life, make it easier for diagnosis for health care professionals and data storage and retrieval for the user.

Possibly they could also be used to allow for instant translation of language and in time may be able to regenerate the body at a cellular or even molecular level.

To stop rejection issues and to facilitate their own self replication, they will probably be organically based or a hybrid of the two.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can someone cite the scripture? Also, if you can, break it down with how you interpret it to mean as you say. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I would just like to see how you draw this conclusion of it being an implant.

Thanks,

BA

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Born_Again said:
Can someone cite the scripture? Also, if you can, break it down with how you interpret it to mean as you say. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I would just like to see how you draw this conclusion of it being an implant.

Thanks,

BA

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
No man will be able to engage in any commercial activity unless they take the mark. For this to occur, a system will have to already be in place beforehand for this to even be possible, where every bank account and every medium of exchange (which to me will have to be cashless) is given completely into the beasts hand. As it stands now, if Obama for example, were to demand something similar today, it would not work under the current economic system. As is the case right now with the affordable healthcare fiasco, the most Obama could do is fine you if you fail to meet the deadline for acceptance. For the mark of the beast event to be possible, the medium of exchange would have to already be under their total control I believe digitally.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Born_Again said:

Thanks,

BA
Behold the Lamb standing on the Mount Zion, and with Him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having the name of His Father written on their foreheads (Rev. 14:1)

The mark is not physically there, it means they have been sealed, on this occasion, by God.

These marks are not literal but are symbols of your faith. In the case of the beast it is faith in the beast itself. Many already carry that mark as they place faith in the enemy.

But there will be no tattoo, no bar code, no QR code, no physical mark. It is just a metaphor for being fully committed.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pom2014 said:
Behold the Lamb standing on the Mount Zion, and with Him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having the name of His Father written on their foreheads (Rev. 14:1)

The mark is not physically there, it means they have been sealed, on this occasion, by God.

These marks are not literal but are symbols of your faith. In the case of the beast it is faith in the beast itself. Many already carry that mark as they place faith in the enemy.

But there will be no tattoo, no bar code, no QR code, no physical mark. It is just a metaphor for being fully committed.
See, that is easier to digest. Sometimes I think we falsely anticipate what the mark will be based off of how the world is today and draw our own conclusions.

Thank you, Pom

BA