Will The New Heaven And Earth Be A (Renewal-Regeneration) Of This Earth, Or Will It Be A Completely (New Creation)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, ewq1938.

Greek is particular when differentiating between the singular and the plural, even in the negative. He was singling out a particular sea.

Actually no particular sea is singled out. I have read the verse many times. Your description doesn't match at all.

There are good reasons to have a saltwater sea. Maintaining the salinity of the seas gives balance to the oceans that would otherwise be impossible. Sea life NEEDS the salinity for its minerals and electrolytes! The fish and invertebrates that live within the oceans were created to live there!

No sea water will exist so those animals will not exist.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't answer a question with a question.
Once again

Does Revelation 22:1-2 below represent a place on New Earth, where the river and tree of life are present?

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again

Does Revelation 22:1-2 below represent a place on New Earth, where the river and tree of life are present?

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

You won't answer my question so why would I answer yours?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reformed Theology falsely teaches this existing earth will be (Renewed-Regenerated) a false teaching

This earth will be dissolved by the Lord's fire down to its very elements, it will be a completely (New Creation) as God's word clearly teaches below

The answer is both.

Some will interpret the new Earth literally and live a new life on a new Earth literally, others will interpret the new Earth spiritually and live a new life on a new Earth spiritually.

That's why it's so important that you work out your salvation, there are real consequences for everything we believe.