Will this be the year?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
What does 2008 hold for the world? I saw an article that said the population of the world, as of August 2007, was 6,613,604,000. By May on 2008 the projection is 6,666,656.000. Very interesting!It is possible that 9/11 was the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period. If you take that year, 2001 and subtract the 1,335 years of Daniel you get...666 AD Very interesting!Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.I wonder if we come to that day in May of 2008, seven years after 9/11?.....Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
LGF!!!I have told you this:) it is Satan himself coming read Rev 12 there is no man on earth that the Whole world will follow after, that can cause a great delusion that could it happen even the Elect would be fooled, there is no man that do miraclesthat can heal the deadly wound. This is not a human this is Satan disguised as an Angel of light

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(whirlwind;31505)
What does 2008 hold for the world? I saw an article that said the population of the world, as of August 2007, was 6,613,604,000. By May on 2008 the projection is 6,666,656.000. Very interesting!It is possible that 9/11 was the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period. If you take that year, 2001 and subtract the 1,335 years of Daniel you get...666 AD Very interesting!Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.I wonder if we come to that day in May of 2008, seven years after 9/11?.....Whirlwind
I very well think it possable whirlwind though we do not know the hour or the day we are told to know the season and we are in the season. It is also interesting to note we will celbrate the 60th Aniversery of Israel (the fig tree)this May. Theres that number 6 again, its also the 40th year (a bible generation) sense the reunification of Jerusalem under the JudahAll interesting indeed but no guarantees as God works on his own time but we are told to be watchmen.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;31513)
I very well think it possable whirlwind though we do not know the hour or the day we are told to know the season and we are in the season. It is also interesting to note we will celbrate the 60th Aniversery of Israel (the fig tree)this May. Theres that number 6 again, its also the 40th year (a bible generation) sense the reunification of Jerusalem under the JudahAll interesting indeed but no guarantees as God works on his own time but we are told to be watchmen.
True. There is also the fact that this is a Sabbatical year and could very well be a Jubilee year (no one knows). It's also the time that comet Holmes is doing really strange things in the heavens. :eek:.......Whirlwind

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Letsgofishing;31508)
Well if it is who is the antichrist.I haven't seen anyboidy who qualifies.
You won't see him until he gets kicked out of heaven by Michael. There are many anti-christs at work now but The anti-christ (instead of christ) arrives on his "white horse" pretending to be our Saviour at the 6th seal, 6th vial and 6th trump....666.......Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
And might I add here LGF that Luke was not in EdenLuk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
KrissThe deadly wound. Ithought the deadly wound being heald was the antichrist himself. where in scripture is the deadly wound talked about. I want to understand that more cleraly.Thanks

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The deadly wound is healed by Antichrist it is what makes the whole world follow after him the first beast is the one World systemor new World order it receives some king of wound causing world chaos and the Antichrist(Satan heals it) its what allows him to come in peacfully and prosperouslypromising a chicken in every potRev 13 Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(whirlwind;31505)
What does 2008 hold for the world? It is possible that 9/11 was the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period. If you take that year, 2001 and subtract the 1,335 years of Daniel you get...666 AD Very interesting!.....Whirlwind
If it had been I would be gone since believers won't be here during the tribulation--except those who are saved during the tribulation.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Jon-Marc;31622)
If it had been I would be gone since believers won't be here during the tribulation--except those who are saved during the tribulation.
I know you are a rapture believer and you may know that I am not. It has been discussed many times on this forum, both pro and con. I would enjoy debating it with you if you wish as the subject is one I feel most compelled to let the light shine upon. I believe it is a matter of salvation and consequently is very, very serious....especially at this time!So, allow me to ask you to do one thing. If the end comes and someone is on earth looking and acting like Jesus....don't believe him. Realize it is Satan pretending to be Christ and don't follow him :naughty: In other words, if you aren't automatically flown away as rapture believers tell us will happen....don't go! It isn't Christ............Whirlwind

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Krissrev 13:13 It sounds like the thing wounded is the antichrist that gets healed. How are you interpetating that verse to be the world?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Revelation 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.There are two beast in Rev. the first is the One World system it receives the woundthe second is Satan(antichrist) he looks like a lamb(chist) but he speaks as a dragon (satan's lies) Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. One of the ten countries in the leadership of the beast "were wounded unto death". How does a office, or government of a country die? Of course in that the political system falls apart. That government then comes back to life. Why? Because Antichrist (Satan) the beast heals the deadly wound this is why the whole world will wonder after him.Imagine a scenerio where one of the major world government falls for some reasonthe world slips into chaos with riots,killings ect. Then we see one come on the scene with all the answers heals the wound and sets up a sucessful One World Orderthis is the beast, Satan, Antichrist he comes in peacfully and properosly

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
To me if one wishes to be concerned at all about the "end" it would make more sense to just be ready for one's own end. My end could come in the next hour and like a thief in the night, my judgement would be upon me.God Himself told us to ready ourselves, but not to concern ourselves whether we (or another) would be present for "the end" or not.Besides if Jesus can say even He does not know the hour, who are we to say we know or can know when the end is near?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(DrBubbaLove;32288)
To me if one wishes to be concerned at all about the "end" it would make more sense to just be ready for one's own end. My end could come in the next hour and like a thief in the night, my judgement would be upon me.God Himself told us to ready ourselves, but not to concern ourselves whether we (or another) would be present for "the end" or not.Besides if Jesus can say even He does not know the hour, who are we to say we know or can know when the end is near?
Well I dont know where you get that idea Why do you think he botherd to spend a thrid of the scriptures explaining it if we werent supposed to learn about it ??If we do not know what will happen how are we to be prepared ??The one parable in Gods word he told us everyone should learn was about knowing the season of his coming not the hour or the day but the appoxamate season. We are to be watchmen. God never wrote the Word so we could say we are not be bothered with what he wrote! It was so we would read and know.

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
We are repeatedlytold to make ourselves ready for judgement, to be Holy as He is Holy. Would not take every instance of such warnings as indicating the end of the world. The Apostles and first disciples did the same thing, as apparently did the Church at Thessalonia. Paul tries to help them through it. They thought Christ would return in their lifetime. 2Th 2:1-2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Mark 13: Jesus tells us to be ready, that many will claim to know when, but the important thing is to be ready.As a Catholic we are amillennialist, the kingdom was established on earth when Christ was born, the end will come for all when He returns.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Not to Be troubled means we are to trust that he will protect his own Not that we are not to be reading and studing all of his word and know the events that will soon come to pass He didnt write you letter so you could not bother with half of it.What do you think being ready means??? It means we are know the events that will happen So we can be prepared ready The way you trying to take this completly out of context.To even insinuate that its being Holy to ingnore even one of his words much less what he has foretold us for our own good is down right unholy in itself

DrBubbaLove

Jan 17, 2008
Am sure from the text given and Paul's address to people so concerned that "being ready" DOES NOT mean wasting a lot of time worrying /wondering/speculating/planning/preparing for a tribulation or a rapture all based on whether or not this fall is "the season". As idle speculation we might as well consider whether or not I will be here tomorrow, which to me is more to the point of telling someone that they should be ready always to meet their Maker.In my lifetime people have repeatedly, at least several times a decade so speculated and a few so caught up in it as to make decisions/plans based on a feeling that it would be "this year". Such people can become very shaken when "this year" and this decade comes and goes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
well each to his own but as for me My father wrote me aletter and told me whats going to happen and when the season is and told me to be a watchmen so thats exactly what Ill do He told us the signs in Mark, Matt. and Luke three wittness's for a reason he told us to learn the parable of the fig tree for the season which by the way started in 1948He told us Satan comes first 6th trump and we are to wait til the 7th In fact God makes it pretty straight foward its only men who make it confusing and if you are one of the ones taken off guard its you that has to explain why you didnt heed what he wrote you.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Well,really many people think the world will end in 2012,but nobody knows for sure,there are clues in the bible when the devil will come,and try,but no for sure date!!!We will never really know what is going to happen,what we need to do instead of focusing when the world will end,is focus on following the Lord as closely as we can,so when the day comes,we will be saved through Jesus Christ,and have no worries!!!
biggrin.gif