Will Trump seek asylum in Israel and Build the 3rd Temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"but must run its course" = Daniel 11:36

"Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done."
and how does HE destroy . THROUGH PEACE .
ITS a lamb killer , yet most of christendom seem to desire its love and its unity , its hope and its solution .
the abraham , FILL IN THE BLANK , accords . PEACE ACCORDS .
everything is being done now under guise of the dark one and his many followers .
They are gathering as one under the very love , the very unity they believe is gonna both save them and usher in world PEACE .
TALK ABOUT A DELUSION .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS a lamb killer , yet most of christendom seem to desire its love and its unity , its hope and its solution .
everything is being done now under guise of the dark one and his many followers .
They are gathering as one under the very love , the very unity they believe is gonna both save them and usher in world PEACE .
TALK ABOUT A DELUSION .
they speak peace while they blaspheme the Prince of Peace
they speak as one accord just as Nimrod and his horde
for they do not Know the LORD

When they say "peace and safety"
the sky will roll back
as they watch HIM descend
they will all suffer a heart attack

No more guessing who is KING
the LORD of Hosts HE will Bring
Riding on White Horses with Swords Drawn
Time to judge those who chose a Pawn

Hear the Coming SHOUT
with the Blast of the TRUMPET
the sky will roll back like a Curtain
at His Voice the Graves will burst Open
ONLY for those who know
what this poem is speaking About

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TALK ABOUT A DELUSION .
OK, i finished editing Post 642

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is right there next to him in those categories you listed here.

As are MANY others on the Dems and Reps

More on the Dems for SURE as they are not ashamed of their pro-chid abuse, rape and murder laws that they pass.
I absolutely agree. Biden is a pervert. There's a lot more to it than that. And yet, the public life of every politician is very scripted by their cult handlers. They are all in it ....perversions, trafficking, etc .... Republican, Democrat .... doesn't matter what "side" they're on.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely agree. Biden is a pervert. There's a lot more to it than that. And yet, the public life of every politician is very scripted by the cult handlers. They are all in it ....perversions, trafficking, etc .... Republican, Democrat .... doesn't matter what "side" they're on.

That is why i say VOTE for David in NJ = the NO Nonsense NuBee that buzzes brains to produce pure Honey

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely agree. Biden is a pervert. There's a lot more to it than that. And yet, the public life of every politician is very scripted by their cult handlers. They are all in it ....perversions, trafficking, etc .... Republican, Democrat .... doesn't matter what "side" they're on.
I will say this ....in my opinion ...among the citizenship of the United States, Republicans tend to be more conservative, which is more in line with Christianity and the scriptures. But the system is just a facade. We never should have placed our hopes there. Their goals are all the same ....serving their god, lucifer (satan).

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say this ....in my opinion ...among the citizenship of the United States, Republicans tend to be more conservative, which is more in line with Christianity and the scriptures. But the system is just a facade. We never should have placed our hopes there. Their goals are all the same ....serving their god, lucifer (satan).
It should NEVER be a Two-Party system.

THREE Party System is more productive in keeping the other Two in Check.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imo, the parties are irrelevant. I'd rather have no parties and let each person run on their own merits. That is .....IF our votes actually counted.

We have a THREE part Government for a Biblical Reason.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo and David 2024
Making biblical correction great again .
Jews see the scriptures everyday
but not the MESSIAH who they accused Away
Jews pray to HaShem because they listen to mere men
To bad that they never believed the Hebrew Prophet Isaiah
that is why they treat Gentiles as pariah

Jews who KNOW
follow the SNOW
where tracks can be SEEN
of the One who washed us CLEAN

Gentiles who fluster
under doctrines that muster
can be found all around
where they end up in God's dumpster

Gentiles who KNOW
follow the SNOW
where tracks can be SEEN
of the One who washed us CLEAN

People waiting for their King
Some were hearing others just listening
the ones who got it right are now Glistening

MESSIAH came riding on a foal
Entrance into the City was the Goal
Palms laid down as children ran around
Praising the King Who would make the Saints Sing

MESSIAH will soon Return
to His hometown with some Wrath to Burn
Two thirds of the Jews will perish
as the heathen nations relish

His Feet will Stand upon the Mount
From there HE will dish out the Count
upon those who wanted every Jew dead
MESSIAH will put down every proud head

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where in Revelation do you see the destruction of Jerusalem as JESUS prophesied in the Gospel (which came to pass in 70AD).
The fall of Babylon....but we need to establish that "Babylon" is Jerusalem. I will try to come back and give scriptural evidence for that...either tomorrow or the next day, Lord willing.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where in Revelation do you see the destruction of Jerusalem as JESUS prophesied in the Gospel (which came to pass in 70AD).
ok brother, so the fall of Babylon, the destruction of the whore...and here is why I believe it is allegorical for Jerusalem. I hope you will find it helpful for now, I can only bite off small chunks at at time and Revelation is very overwhelming:

Let me say that first of all I don’t have a good handle on the book of Revelation in every particular, it is just too much information for my brain to handle, all the more as I get older, but I believe the Lord has been gracious to show me some bits and pieces, which hopefully will point us in the right direction at least. I’m really only going to point out some scriptures here and you can draw your own conclusions with the help of the Lord. Scripture itself illuminates other scriptures….and many parts of Rev are reiterations of scriptures that came before it. Eg, beast kingdoms mentioned in Daniel are brought forward again in Rev.

The mostly Gentile church has made a lot of scripture church-centric, when actually prophecies and other scripture was speaking to the Jew FIRST, then the Gentile. That’s why we have missed Jesus’ prophetic words where they are speaking about the destruction of Jerusalem. And Daniel’s prophecies concerned Israel first as well. The gracious promises were to Israel first….Jesus was born a Jew and the early church was Jewish. God was speaking to them about Israel, His chosen people and nation, so no small thing, and the early believers would have had the same concerns for their nation that we have for our western nations today.

As has been mentioned that great city is a term that applies to both Jerusalem and Babylon….because they are one and the same. Babylon the great…..is depicted as a place of merchandise in Rev……trading in all sorts of merchandise (false doctrines? and/or speaking to general wealth and luxurious lifestyle) and SOULS OF MEN, which apparently made her wealthy.

We see in the bible how Jesus two times went to the temple and drove out the money changers, saying they had turned His Father’s house into a house of merchandise. Both at the beginning of His ministry and at the end. It might be that we are to read something into this.

(To the Jew first, then the Gentile: the church has become a house of merchandise too. RCC is wealthy and so has modern day protestant evangelicalism sold out to mammon. We are told in the bible that Israel is our ensample/allegory and things concerning Israel were written for our admonition and warning as well….Paul spoke of false teachers “making merchandise of you”.)

Now looking at this:

Luk 11:47-52

Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.

Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Rev 18:21-24

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Rev 17:3

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

As we know, religious unbelieving Jews persecuted the saints/prophets of the old testament. and the early church terribly in the first century. And then later the RCC took up that baton. How the “woman” is described here fits the Temple priesthood and embellishments……..as well as RCC and their robes and golden gem-studded things. I've already mentioned how the RCC resembles the old covenant priesthood....I believe they are spiritually one and the same, virtually, ruled by the same principalities of Babylon...MIXTURE...confusion. Halting between two opinions....mixing the things of God horribly with blasphemous things and idolatry.

These scriptures can’t be talking about the literal city of Babylon…because that had it had been destroyed by Sennacherib in 689 BC long before this vision was given to John. I don't know who else it could be referring to other than Jerusalem and later an apostate church. Those scriptures about the blood of saints and prophets and what Jesus said clinched it for me. Jesus several times spoke of things happening to that generation...and of course He was speaking the truth.....He was no false prophet.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok brother, so the fall of Babylon, the destruction of the whore...and here is why I believe it is allegorical for Jerusalem. I hope you will find it helpful for now, I can only bite off small chunks at at time and Revelation is very overwhelming:

Let me say that first of all I don’t have a good handle on the book of Revelation in every particular, it is just too much information for my brain to handle, all the more as I get older, but I believe the Lord has been gracious to show me some bits and pieces, which hopefully will point us in the right direction at least. I’m really only going to point out some scriptures here and you can draw your own conclusions with the help of the Lord. Scripture itself illuminates other scriptures….and many parts of Rev are reiterations of scriptures that came before it. Eg, beast kingdoms mentioned in Daniel are brought forward again in Rev.

The mostly Gentile church has made a lot of scripture church-centric, when actually prophecies and other scripture was speaking to the Jew FIRST, then the Gentile. That’s why we have missed Jesus’ prophetic words where they are speaking about the destruction of Jerusalem. And Daniel’s prophecies concerned Israel first as well. The gracious promises were to Israel first….Jesus was born a Jew and the early church was Jewish. God was speaking to them about Israel, His chosen people and nation, so no small thing, and the early believers would have had the same concerns for their nation that we have for our western nations today.

As has been mentioned that great city is a term that applies to both Jerusalem and Babylon….because they are one and the same. Babylon the great…..is depicted as a place of merchandise in Rev……trading in all sorts of merchandise (false doctrines? and/or speaking to general wealth and luxurious lifestyle) and SOULS OF MEN, which apparently made her wealthy.

We see in the bible how Jesus two times went to the temple and drove out the money changers, saying they had turned His Father’s house into a house of merchandise. Both at the beginning of His ministry and at the end. It might be that we are to read something into this.

(To the Jew first, then the Gentile: the church has become a house of merchandise too. RCC is wealthy and so has modern day protestant evangelicalism sold out to mammon. We are told in the bible that Israel is our ensample/allegory and things concerning Israel were written for our admonition and warning as well….Paul spoke of false teachers “making merchandise of you”.)

Now looking at this:

Luk 11:47-52

Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.

Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Rev 18:21-24

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Rev 17:3

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

As we know, religious unbelieving Jews persecuted the saints/prophets of the old testament. and the early church terribly in the first century. And then later the RCC took up that baton. How the “woman” is described here fits the Temple priesthood and embellishments……..as well as RCC and their robes and golden gem-studded things. I've already mentioned how the RCC resembles the old covenant priesthood....I believe they are spiritually one and the same, virtually, ruled by the same principalities of Babylon...MIXTURE...confusion. Halting between two opinions....mixing the things of God horribly with blasphemous things and idolatry.

These scriptures can’t be talking about the literal city of Babylon…because that had it had been destroyed by Sennacherib in 689 BC long before this vision was given to John. I don't know who else it could be referring to other than Jerusalem and later an apostate church. Those scriptures about the blood of saints and prophets and what Jesus said clinched it for me. Jesus several times spoke of things happening to that generation...and of course He was speaking the truth.....He was no false prophet.
Moses warned the jews about the time to come when they would fall away ........
The apostles and Christ also warned the believers of what too would occur even within the church .
THE WHORE , this entity that rules through the pride of men and feeds the hearts of those whose desire
is for pre eminence has not been sleeping .
As with the jews under the old covenant
so too within christendom has a great and mighty evil occured .
THE LEADERS teach for gain , for hire and for reward
the prophets prophesly falsely and those who sit under them LOVE to have it so .
If God allowed the jews under old covenant to be punished and destroyed
IF later GOD used ROME to crush and TROD down Jerusalem
HOW great a punishment unto those who USE the name OF JESUS CHRIST
use the new covenant , as a means to honor sin and DENY that one even has TO BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST , HOW
sore a punishment awaits those who joined in union , whose hands did joinwith
and make a covenant with the peoples and their gods . Judges TWO verse two .
How much worse a punishement for those whose covenant is UNDER GUISE of being one with all the world
and have TROD JESUS under foot , have turned the TRUTH of GOD into a lie
Have turned the love of GOD into the love of sin and denial of CHRIST JESUS .
ITS gonna be harsh sister for all who did so ,. And though they hollered our GOD IS LOVE
It was neither GOD nor LOVE they knew or followed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It should NEVER be a Two-Party system.

THREE Party System is more productive in keeping the other Two in Check.
It should never be a TWO party system , a system of the world and of GOD . cause that system
is not the true .
It should be rather this , Lambs seated under GOD , CHRIST , the SPIRIT , doing that which is well pleasing
IN HIS SIGHT .
But many rather sit under either a state run religion which is quickly become a WORLD STATE RUN RELIGION OF INCLUSIVITY
for UNITY as one .
NOT LOOKING GOOD at all . The lambs must choose ye this day as to whom they shall follow heed and obey .
Men or GOD . but if it be men , prepare for naught but deception and then later PERDITION on the day of the LORD .
The motto of a lamb is , YA LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . Test all that cometh of the lips
of men , the pens of men , the etc of men , BY BIBLE DOCTRINE .
And if or when it dont add up , ITS CAUSE ITS FALSE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah some folks don't do strawman arguments... they do polyester man instead!

Then others do Teflon Don!
many have put their lips to the pipe of peace whose dope is filled them with inclusive diverse and strange ways .
To any and to all
Clinton , whom i did not vote for , once said yeah but i didnt inhale .
My advice is when they come to offer you the pipe of the dope of the pope for peace , DONT INHALE
of its fumes of inclusive love , rather close thine mouth and GET OUT of said place .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It should never be a TWO party system , a system of the world and of GOD . cause that system
is not the true .
It should be rather this , Lambs seated under GOD , CHRIST , the SPIRIT , doing that which is well pleasing
IN HIS SIGHT .
But many rather sit under either a state run religion which is quickly become a WORLD STATE RUN RELIGION OF INCLUSIVITY
for UNITY as one .
NOT LOOKING GOOD at all . The lambs must choose ye this day as to whom they shall follow heed and obey .
Men or GOD . but if it be men , prepare for naught but deception and then later PERDITION on the day of the LORD .
The motto of a lamb is , YA LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar . Test all that cometh of the lips
of men , the pens of men , the etc of men , BY BIBLE DOCTRINE .
And if or when it dont add up , ITS CAUSE ITS FALSE .
Galatians 1:7-8
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another;
but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

It doesn't take much - a little twist here and a little twist there...............

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus @amigo de christo @Lizbeth

This poem is in response to the movement of those who believe the Gospel is only to the Jew.
Their view is that Gentiles are brought in but under a second class system and do not become part of the Tree of Life.

Blind as blind could be
why it is you cannot C
Isaiah said Gentiles will Believe

That is what you dare not SEE
God bid the Gentiles, "Come to the Light"
God made His Son oh so BRIGHT
Brighter than the midday sun
Gentiles hear His Word and to HIM they run

Into the LIGHT that God has Shown
Jews forbid it to be Known
Gentiles Believe and now they SEE
God's Son died for you and for me