Willie T is in ICU

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for the encouragement @Angelina , I can't think of him not here with us anymore, I really miss his presence here. The jerk has me crying over him!
Sister, I sympathise with you and it grieves me to think of how he and his family must be feeling right now but he is a tough nut and I'm sure he is doing all he can to stay on this side of the kingdom. God has the last say in it all. Praying for him and his family is the most powerful thing anyone can do under these circumstances.

Prayer can change the course of history. xox

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is unlikely that we will be getting any updates unless he has decided to change addresses. God willing, that will not happen....
Thanks Angelina, I haven't felt led to pray that he wouldn't die...I have been praying for complete recovery from the effects of the stroke....I had a vision of him in physical therapy doing repetitions with a ball.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It amazes me how close we can get with one another on something as simple as a forum like this one. Members are just not avatars with cool names, hidden behind a computer screen. They are people who we have engaged with, on a spiritual and emotional level. They have won our hearts and cause us to grieve when they are struggling for their lives. This community shows me that although we do not know each other physically, we are all connected through the Spirit of God dwelling within us.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks Angelina, I haven't felt led to pray that he wouldn't die...I have been praying for complete recovery from the effects of the stroke....I had a vision of him in physical therapy doing repetitions with a ball.

I am also hoping he would be the same guy that we know and love without anything missing. Particularly in his thinking processes. He's a sharp cookie....;)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father, thank You for bringing Willie into this world, and for the fruit You've brought through his life. Please give him and his wife the strength they need to endure this time, and please let them see Your hand and Your love even now, and at all times! Please provide opportunity for both of them to share their faith with others, and to cause they to know your joy! Please fill them both with the strength of Your Son Jesus, and in His Name I pray!

Much love!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It amazes me how close we can get with one another on something as simple as a forum like this one. Members are just not avatars with cool names, hidden behind a computer screen. They are people who we have engaged with, on a spiritual and emotional level. They have won our hearts and cause us to grieve when they are struggling for their lives. This community shows me that although we do not know each other physically, we are all connected through the Spirit of God dwelling within us.
Amen, sister! We are one in the Spirit and body of Christ. I compare it to Elizabeth and Mary when they were both pregnant and when Mary came to visit Elizabeth's baby leapt for joy....how can a fetus know such a thing? It was a spiritual connection!
Which also proves, to me anyway, that abortion is killing a living being....(sorry but only said this for emphasis)....we are connected!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Helen dropped this message into us on Tuesday at 8.25am. It said he was hospitalized on Saturday night. I picked up that something was seriously wrong and sent a prayer to his inbox on Sunday[NZT] at 6.39pm and I would like to share it here....

Father, thank you for my brother Bill. Please have your hand upon him, his wife and family today.

Father, you know his heart. You know what has happened in his past, what is happening now and his future. Open ever door Holy Spirit, to where he ought to be and where he should be in the future, in Jesus name.

Father, I pray that you will heal him of any hurt that have been caused through others or any physical ailments that have come about over a long period of time.

Father, please help him to forgive others who have caused him harm. Please help him to bring every little detail and everything that causes him harm, to you and release him from these burdens. I ask this now Father right now, in Jesus mighty name.
animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Helen dropped this message into us on Tuesday at 8.25am. It said he was hospitalized on Saturday night. I picked up that something was seriously wrong and sent a prayer to his inbox on Sunday[NZT] at 6.39pm and I would like to share it here....
Praying in agreement!

Reactions: Nancy and Angelina

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister, I sympathise with you and it grieves me to think of how he and his family must be feeling right now but he is a tough nut and I'm sure he is doing all he can to stay on this side of the kingdom. God has the last say in it all. Praying for him and his family is the most powerful thing anyone can do under these circumstances.

Prayer can change the course of history. xox

"Prayer can change the course of history."

For sure Angelina. I believe that with all my being. When I pray, it is with fervency and I will even use words sometimes ;)
xo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen

I have written an email to Bill and Sue.
I asked her to give him our love ( IF ICU allow her a phone call with him) and assure Bill that we are all praying for him.
I doubt we will hear back anything but I wrote 'just hoping' that maybe she would be checking his regular emails...

I agree it all sounds very serious.
My daughter had a brain bleed , it took three months before the headaches stopped. Bill's is more serious than hers was. ✟

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen

I have written an email to Bill and Sue.
I asked her to give him our love ( IF ICU allow her a phone call with him) and assure Bill that we are all praying for him.
I doubt we will hear back anything but I wrote 'just hoping' that maybe she would be checking his regular emails...

I agree it all sounds very serious.
My daughter had a brain bleed , it took three months before the headaches stopped. Bill's is more serious than hers was. ✟

Nothing is impossible for God and I have been begging Him to deliver Willie from this. I am so glad you did write that email Helen, Willie needs to know we are constantly praying for him.
xo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nothing is impossible for God and I have been begging Him to deliver Willie from this. I am so glad you did write that email Helen, Willie needs to know we are constantly praying for him.
xo

Agree, plus I didn't want Sue to feel like she had no prayer backing from us. x

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

AMEN. Thank you Lord for hearing these beautiful heartfelt prayers for your child Willie T.

Reactions: Taken