Willie T is in ICU

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I looked but I can't see that Willie's wife has posted this here on this forum.
So I am doing it , just in case she doesn't.
===========================
Quote:-

Hello, this is Willie-T's wife, Sue. He asked me to post this to let you know he won't be on for a while. We would appreciate your prayers on his behalf. I won't be making replies or updates to this post unless there is a significant change. Thank you for your understanding.

Willie-T is currently in ICU. He went by ambulance Saturday night to the hospital after having a sudden onset VIOLENT, VIOLENT headache. His speech became slurred and he was very weak and dizzy. Turns out he has two brain bleeds, one subdural hematoma and one subarachnoid. More scans and tests are ongoing to determine the cause/source of the bleeds. This may require surgery, but may resolve on its own.

The nurse let me talk with him this morning. He is stable and coherent but speech is quite slurred and he still has pain in the back of his head. The hospital has a no visitor policy due to covid-19 precautions so I am not allowed to go see him. I am getting phone updates from ICU. This is "not his first rodeo" since he had a subarachnoid hemorrhage in 2012. My thought is that he will be in the hospital for a while, probably followed by rehab, although this has not yet been discussed by the medical staff.

Family and friends around the U.S are lifting Willie-T up in prayer. It would be a blessing to have your prayers added to theirs. Many thanks from both of us.

=============

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello, this is Willie-T's wife, Sue. He asked me to post this to let you know he won't be on for a while. We would appreciate your prayers on his behalf. I won't be making replies or updates to this post unless there is a significant change. Thank you for your understanding.

Willie-T is currently in ICU. He went by ambulance Saturday night to the hospital after having a sudden onset VIOLENT, VIOLENT headache. His speech became slurred and he was very weak and dizzy. Turns out he has two brain bleeds, one subdural hematoma and one subarachnoid. More scans and tests are ongoing to determine the cause/source of the bleeds. This may require surgery, but may resolve on its own.

The nurse let me talk with him this morning. He is stable and coherent but speech is quite slurred and he still has pain in the back of his head. The hospital has a no visitor policy due to covid-19 precautions so I am not allowed to go see him. I am getting phone updates from ICU. This is "not his first rodeo" since he had a subarachnoid hemorrhage in 2012. My thought is that he will be in the hospital for a while, probably followed by rehab, although this has not yet been discussed by the medical staff.

Family and friends around the U.S are lifting Willie-T up in prayer. It would be a blessing to have your prayers added to theirs. Many thanks from both of us.

=============
My prayers are with Willie and you too Sue!!!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

=============
Hope his wife is looking,, prayers for her husband

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking she may be focussed on any updates from the Hospital while engaging in prevailing prayer for her beloved with family and friends.
It’s hard, my father went to hospital before lockdown, then they locked us out, I know what she is going through, it’s not easy, She needs our prayers!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s hard, my father went to hospital before lockdown, then they locked us out, I know what she is going through, it’s not easy, She needs our prayers!
as well as you, and your family, and I hope your father is ok, and return home soon. I will keep you and your family in prayer also.

be blessed, and stay strong.

PICJAG