Women the gifts God gave to them, A list of powerful verses and scripture God gave to women.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not respecter of person. Female and makes are equal. Thier are some ignorant people who think women are submissive. Its written in numbers, women can't do combat warfare. Women can be doctor's, recon, dentist, teachers, pastors, plumber's, HVAC, ect, ect. Deborah was prophetess. Anna was woman of God. Huldah prophetess, 2 king 22:14. Proverbs 28:8. Who so keeps the law is a wise son; But he that is a companion of riotous men shame his father. BINAH in Hebrew means = intelligent, Wise. This applies to both women and men. Fools delight in folly and mischief. Get pay check, and half goes to alcohol or idols or else. Go to bar, get drunk, and the family pays the price. 28 : 11. The Richman is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding search him out. A wise son or woman, by wisdom and discernment, avoid fool's. A sensible person won't play with rattlesnakes. The strike will happen. Learn from your mistakes. Only a fool would go and tempt rattlesnakes. Get the picture. 28:23. He that rebukes a man afterwards shall find more favor. Than he that flatters with the tongue. Wise person wont be around gossip and two faced people. They will avoid trouble makers. Wise woman or man, avoid toxic people. Get the picture. Yes, God gives gifts to people. The holy spirit is the most precious gift. Only few people have holy spirit. 28:26. He that trusts in his own heart is a Fool ; but who so walks wisely, he shall be delivered. Confide in God. Seek wisdom and knowledge from God. Study the bible. Use common sense. Jesus is fond of fools.?? Too lazy to study the bible. Don't care about God. Thier self reliance super cedes Gods counsel. God corrects those who are worthy, and who He loves. Do you think Gods Elect will be amused by snake charmer??. 2828. When the wicked rise, men hide themselves : But when they perish, the righteous increase. God is in control. If corruption gets out of hand. Lord will remove them. God will correct the heathen if neccessary. Its called vengeance.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Wise words Strepho the women and men are equal God uses them both to show how faith is possible for a tiny seed of mustard faith is possible for a women to do God's will in those time when men are always putting them down and not recognize them their part of the law is faith.

God's plan for women to be saved is equal thru Jesus but God can make women greater like Esther to guide her people into salvationa nd Deborah as well. It's all part of the plan of God.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Very soon the new testament study, everything about women in the new testament. You will like. I have to write something down some women have wrong approach all of you have written. I wrote all of this and study and reasraech the women and reveal many secrets women don't know and many women talked to me. And think something that i'm not trying and not looking to marry or have relationship. I have interest in the women part of the bible because I am scholar. I know everything of the bible and all this is study and research is academic, the area of women in the bible is really not research I looked everywhere about it and it is incomplete from many pastors there are no religion of Christianity that explain the women secrets only Judaism but they keep it all secret and don't show it to even their women.

I saw opportunity and found the lottery and the women secrets. Worth so much and the worst the women doesn't know them. It is truly horrible women from the world don't know the stuff God gave women and secret things he gave women to do special things in time of the mosaic law. God gave so much and women don't know. But not looking for marriage want to do the will of God that all go to heaven and love him. Want women to do their part becuase they are not doing things are bad worldwide and women not doing their part and men are not they have to do this with God together and were not doing his plan and his will. A scholar and that is all I am.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
13:A- Women in the time of The New Testament.

We are almost finished and we have found laws of women in the old testament in the kingdom era, moses era and even before. Women can do the plan of God and were giving power by God to do his will no matter the tests were hard. Here the high status of the law and what they did in the service of Jesus ministry. Brave women who were oppressed and it was ahrd in those times. They served God and they served him when he was Jesus. We will dive into the first part and find the high status and go thru all of the new testament to Paul ministries and Revelations. We have the complete study soon, we start with Jesus life, and ministries then to Paul. The High status, equal status, and low status.

-

High Status in The New Testamen ( NT )

Matthew 1:18-25.

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

A young woman was chosen to be mother of the Messiah.

Matthew 2:11-12

11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

The lady recieved gifts for giving birth to the messiah.

Matthew 5:31-32

31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Jesus defends women and man should not divorce for fornication.

Matthew 8:14-17

14 When Jesus came into Peter’s house, he saw Peter’s mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever. 15 He touched her hand and the fever left her, and she got up and began to wait on him.

Women was cured by Jesus and was related to Peter

Matthew 9:20-22

20 Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. 21 She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”
22 Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.

Women who was bleeding for 12 years was healed.

Matthew 9:23-26

23 When Jesus entered the synagogue leader’s house and saw the noisy crowd and people playing pipes, 24 he said, “Go away. The girl is not dead but asleep.” But they laughed at him. 25 After the crowd had been put outside, he went in and took the girl by the hand, and she got up. 26 News of this spread through all that region.

A young girl was cured by Jesus.

Matthew 11:11

11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Jesus said the mother of John The baptist has a son greater than all, a great praising for a mother to be called that.

Matthew 13:33-35

33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

Young woman was used in a parable, Jesus said.

Matthew 15:21-28

22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

The canaanite woman her daughter was cured by Jesus.

Matthew 19:4-8

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ ? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Jesus defends marriage of women and men.

Matthew 20:20-28

20 Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him.

A mother ask the God of Israel for her sons.

Matthew 21:4-5

4 This took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:

5 “Say to Daughter Zion,
‘See, your king comes to you,
gentle and riding on a donkey,
and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”

Jesus used a verse with duaghter to explain a moment in prophecy, we know what this verse symbolizes

Matthew 23:37-39

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate.

Here God uses a mother character, he uses a mother hen to save his children who are chicklings and Israel rebellion is God's sorrow. A female character used even if an animal God uses show how great that animal is even if it is female. God isn't wrong for choosing it.

Matthew 24:40-41

41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.

God uses 2 women in prophecy.

Matthew 25:1-13

“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

God uses virgin women in a prophecy.

Matthew 25:40

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

God uses the word sister in a reward he will give high status of a women.

Matthew 26:6-13

6 While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, 7 a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

A beatiful women gave a beatiful perfume for God.

Last edited:

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
13:B- Women in the time of The New Testament.

The equal status now, we have found the high status. Were women equal in those times, did they do the plan of God even though of the prejudice of those times. The law was establish we found that their are laws for women but men in those time didn't protect women and use them in court they were ignored. Still Jesus used the law and with his wisdom, women use the law of the ten commandments and with the 2 love thy nieghbor and God fulfill the 10 commandments. With love he taught men and women to keep the law and men to help women.

Equal Status ---------------------------------------

Matthew 1:1-17

16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.

Women were part of the Genealogy of Jesus, they were equal in it.

Matthew 5:1-15

Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.

Jesus taught men and women in crowd equally.

Matthew 6:5-15

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

Told man and women how to pray.

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Jesus gave lesson equal to both man and women.

Matthew 7:24-29

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Lesson given to man and women.

Matthew 8:18-22

22 But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

To Follow Jesus and directed to women and men.

Matthew 9:35-38

35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.

Jesus talks about helpers and preaching to people. Tells disciples of need of helpers. Directed to womena nd man to be helpers.

Matthew 11:20-24

20 Then Jesus began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent.

Equal punishment to men and women.

Last edited:

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
How women can find the special things God gives them in the Bible: being astute women, the love he has, putting things in God's hands, being thankful, being thy witness, and denying thy selves.

He will give you what he gives his women and their parts. Men are the image of God, and women are also part of that image, but women do not know what their stuff in the Bible is; they are confused. And they see men, and men have privileges they don't, but they do not know they also have privileges like men. And if they don't study scripture and discern with love, they cannot find the special things God has for his daughters. Women in the world are confused; they are fooled by the world. They believe the modern world gives them their culture and their stuff, and they think it's true. People who have experience never believe in the world. People are fooled by the world and do not know where they come from or why they are in it.

Culture and history tell us who we are, but when you go deep into culture, you find they are not the things we are but were taught by the government of that time and their lies. The culture and history change because of war, time, and education, and people don't know where things come from. The world lies to women everywhere and believes they have reached the age of technology that gives all the answers they want, but now all women worldwide are giving easy answers and like easy answers instead of finding the truth the hard way. They realize easy answers aren't the ones in the Bible. The Bible talks in a different way, and God gives his secrets to those who love, like Jesus. For some women, they can love easier than men, and they know what Jesus talks about: loving all like a child loves and God loves. It is easier for them; they do have advantages, but sometimes, because they do not grow with a Christian education, they do not know how to discern and cannot find the things God gave them. They are confused and look for other things, like new age culture, politics, and other things, and get lost.

How unfortunate they spend a whole life finding what makes them women in the world, which they cannot find. Some things you can only find about women in the Bible, where God gave them, and the real thing about women. They start looking at the Bible and cannot look for the whole thing; it takes more time. Too many things have been covered by history. It takes them 30 years to find the things the prophets and Jesus say about love, and God has given them love since the beginning. They don't know how easy it would have been if they had looked for it from the beginning. But like men, they go for the world and teach them to be rebelious and to see that God is not the answer for women because he didn't put things for women in the Bible for their advantage that man have, and they thinks he is a careless and angry God. He is not an angry God; he is a God of love, and what he decides is what's best. People cannot judge God, for only G-d can judge G-d.

She doesn't; if she knew all the things she knew about God in the Bible, she would have avoided the problems she would have had and solved them. Find salvation in God, and life will go her way. Too bad we all have to go through tests in life. She takes more time to find her stuff in God, and as an old lady, you cannot find why God gave you the gift of love or why she had to go to some tests. Why is it so hard to find her stuff and the secrets of the Bible? It is special, but for a reason: women love more, and their stuff is harder to get because God puts the test too hard. We cannot see it and have it because it is hard. Women find later they have to be women of God, like Proverbs says in Chapter 31, and not be the women of the world, not the women that buy all the commercials and beauty fashion. Not be the women that women are correct or men are correct, but God is correct, and no matter how bad things are, be always with God and follow him. If women in the world say you are with them or not with them, because you have to decide to always be with women and not with God. You reject them and God is always right. Like something a man of God will decide Regardless of what women say, I don't care what men say; they're incorrect, and I reject machismo and the idea that men always rule. God rules, not man; men were not meant to leave the garden of Eden, nor were women. God rules in a man of God like Jesus.

It is hard, but women have to carry their cross, deny themselves to get their secrets, be a tool of God, and even deny their pride and women's feminism and put God above them, as well as put God above their children. It is not easy, but God gives his special things to women when they do this. It is hard, but God gives, and women, even when they are confused, believe they must be like men, be like prophets, and be like them to get their special stuff. Some know to search intuitively, or they search for men but do not know they are looking for them. They think they are doing things because they are searching for fashion or copying men because God wants it that way. You see, in history, women copied men's clothes, their characters, and their ways but didn't realize it. What they need to do is not be like men but instead copy God. Because it is from him that the image came from. God made man from himself, and women are made from the rib. They come from God. How to be like a man in the beginning when they were a child and immature? And if you look at them today, they are still unmature and not men of God.

1 Corinthians 11:11–12

In the Lord, however, woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For just as women came from men, so also men are born of women. But everything comes from God.

To find their special things, they have to find the plan of God and
d the verses that give us that. Here are some steps and will help know it will help.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Will continue with new testament study later.

Part 1:

In the tapestry of history, women have consistently faced formidable challenges, yet their unwavering love and sacrifices have been the driving force behind the salvation of nations and families. Through the annals of time, women have been compelled to make difficult decisions and endure profound hardships to safeguard lives.
Consider the pivotal moments in history, where women, in the face of adversity, made choices that would determine the course of entire bloodlines and kingdoms. Without the recorded struggles and courageous decisions of women, the legacy of Judah's bloodline might have been lost, altering the creation of the Kingdom of Judah and Israel. Take, for instance, Abigail's intervention, rescuing David from a potential catastrophe—her actions a linchpin in steering the course of history in the right direction.
Throughout history, women's choices have played a crucial role in shaping the destiny of nations. From the strategic interventions of Esther, Sarah, and Rebekah to the countless unnamed heroines, each woman contributed to a narrative that unfolded with divine purpose.
In times of hardship, women have turned to a source of strength beyond themselves. By entrusting their challenges to a higher power, women like Esther, Sarah, and Rebekah found the resilience to face difficult decisions. It is a reminder that glory does not belong to individuals but to the divine force that guides their actions.
The message transcends individual achievements, emphasizing the need to acknowledge the divine guidance that enables women to navigate complex situations. Even as challenges loom and the future remains uncertain, faith, love, and an understanding that all glory belongs to a higher purpose sustain these women.
The biblical reference in

Ezekiel 36:26 beautifully encapsulates the transformative power of a woman's heart. Like the women of history, contemporary women are called to embody love, faith, and selflessness in their decisions, mirroring the resilience of figures like Elijah, the wisdom of Isaiah, and the shrewdness of Jacob.

Craftiness, astuteness, and clever decision-making have been the tools women employed to save their people throughout history. Rebekah's strategic intervention in Genesis 25:22, altering the destiny of her sons, exemplifies the kind of wisdom women often employ for the greater good, even if others may not initially understand or agree.

Whether it's adopting orphans, aiding widows, or standing against injustice, women have been instrumental in ensuring the survival and prosperity of societies. These actions, often rooted in divine purpose, have shaped the course of nations and cultures.
In embracing their unique gifts, women fulfill a higher purpose and contribute to a grander narrative. The challenges they face are not random obstacles but rather tests that, when overcome, lead to the fulfillment of a divine plan. The Bible, with its laws, proverbs, and narratives, showcases the roles women have played and continue to play in fulfilling God's will.
While cultural and historical shifts may have obscured women's awareness of their inherent strengths, the path to rediscovering these gifts lies in love—the kind of love that mirrors God's own. Seeking wisdom through prayer, discerning experiences, and asking for divine guidance, women can navigate the complexities of life and fulfill their roles as intended by a higher power.
In times of suffering and service, women play a vital role in the unfolding of God's plan. Their strength, wisdom, and unwavering love are integral to shaping the destiny of nations, families, and individuals. As history unfolds, it is the courage and sacrifice of women that continue to contribute to a greater, divine narrative.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 2:

In the era of kings and queens, a time when the law played a pivotal role in the lives of the Israelites, women emerged as powerful agents shaping the destiny of nations. Abigail's cunning lie to save King David, King Solomon's bowing to his mother, and instances where women sought audience with kings all underscore the profound influence women had on the future of Israel.

Despite the challenges faced during times of kingship, the Psalms and Proverbs beautifully weave together the roles of women in God's grand narrative. Proverbs 3:5-6 serves as a guiding principle, urging trust in the Lord and acknowledging His direction in all aspects of life. This trust becomes a beacon for those who seek the truth amidst the distortions of history and culture.

The strength and power bestowed upon women by God become apparent in their ability to navigate the difficulties of life. Even when the law seemed burdensome, women, through faith and love, persevered to fulfill God's plan. Whether holding a higher or equal status, women found the strength to accomplish what men, at times, could not. Esther's remarkable feat, protecting her people and guiding a king, exemplifies the extraordinary tasks women undertook as part of God's divine plan.

The journey for women to fulfill God's plan involves a transformative process. They must seek true knowledge within the Bible, discerning their unique gifts and strengths. It is a journey of prayer, introspection, and aligning oneself with God's commandments. By putting their trust in God, women can overcome the challenges presented by a world that often distorts truth and misguides.

The biblical references to caring for orphans, widows, and strangers highlight the innate compassion and nurturing nature of women. Their actions, guided by love, mirror God's commandments, exemplifying the essence of pure and undefiled religion.

As societal norms and laws evolved, women remained protectors and bearers of justice. Their innate ability to see beyond enemy lines, to heal and set free, speaks to the compassion and mercy rooted in the law of God. In situations where a widow risks persecution to protect an innocent man, the unwavering commitment to truth echoes the divine protection granted to widows by the law.

While the mosaic law and the changing times introduced complexity, it is crucial to understand the freedom granted through Christ. The yoke of the law, which once burdened the Israelites, was transformed through the teachings of Jesus Christ. Galatians 5:1-15 reinforces the concept of freedom in Christ, emphasizing that the law was a means to lead us to Jesus Christ, who ultimately provides salvation through faith and love.

In essence, the law served as a precursor to the coming of Jesus Christ, guiding humanity toward redemption. Women, in their unique roles, played an integral part in upholding the law and contributing to God's unfolding plan, demonstrating that true freedom is found in Christ's teachings and unconditional love.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Part 3:

Building upon our exploration, we delve into the profound connection between the law within our hearts and the completeness achieved through love. The biblical verses in John 3:16 and John 15:13 echo the essence of divine love—God's willingness to sacrifice for the well-being of humanity.

In acknowledging that God gave us a portion of His love, we find that both men and women bear this divine gift. However, over time, this awareness became clouded by sin and the complexities of the modern world, leading to a forgetfulness of the innate gifts bestowed upon women. The Bible, a repository of these truths, becomes a guide for women to rediscover their purpose and live in accordance with God's will.

The journey starts with recognizing the foundation laid by God. Psalm 40:8 illuminates the intertwining of God's will with the law in our hearts. Yet, the human heart, susceptible to deceit and hardening, led to the establishment of the Ten Commandments and the 613 mitzvot. These commandments were meant to prevent forgetfulness and uphold the divine will.

However, as time passed, humanity became entangled in the rigidity of the law, necessitating the arrival of Jesus Christ. The transformation of hearts became imperative, and God's promise in Ezekiel 36:26 to give us a new heart reflected His desire for a genuine connection with His people.

The verses from Psalms, Proverbs, and other books provide insight into the nature of the heart. From God's omniscient understanding in Psalm 139:1-5 to the call to give one's heart to the Lord in Proverbs 23:26, the Bible teaches us about the transformative power of surrendering our hearts to God.

This surrendering process is not only about acknowledging God's presence but also seeking purity and renewal, as expressed in Psalm 51:10. The Beatitudes in Matthew 5:8 underline the blessedness of the pure in heart, who have the privilege of seeing God.

Joel 2:13 calls for a rending of the heart rather than garments, urging a genuine return to the Lord, emphasizing His compassion, love, and reluctance to send calamity. In brokenness, the Lord heals and binds wounds, as echoed in Psalm 147:3.

As we traverse this spiritual journey, it is essential to embrace the teachings of Jesus Christ. Trusting in God's unfailing love, rejoicing in salvation (Psalm 13:5-6), accepting commands with wisdom (Proverbs 10:8), and seeking an undivided heart (Psalm 86:11) contribute to a deeper understanding of God's plan.

We give thanks (Psalm 9:1), accept divine commands with wisdom (Proverbs 10:8), and strive for an undivided heart (Psalm 86:11). These actions, paired with trust in God's faithfulness, create a foundation for a heart aligned with the divine purpose.

Ultimately, these verses remind us that the heart is the epicenter of our connection with God. By incorporating love, hope, faith, and forgiveness, we fulfill the intricate plan that God has designed for us. Just as the world is part of His heart, each verse contributes to the symphony of His divine love, creating a harmonious resonance that guides us back to the essence of His eternal plan.