Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem very sure of yourself.
The thing is...if we live as Jesus asked us to live. The life of abiding in The Vine. There will be no such thing as any Christian being "left behind".
It may make good preaching but that doesn't make it true!!
I will live as close to the Lord as He has shown me. Listening and harkening to His Voice.
If there is such a thing as the rapture as taught, then those who dwell
(Ps 91) "in the secret place of the Most High abiding under His wing" will not be left behind.
To those who do NOT believe this false teaching , it is a win-win situation!.
They live and abide in The Spirit , therefore they are dwelling in the Spirit (with no left behind fear mongering teaching)
YET those who believe it, and DO expect to be "whisked off " somewhere the moment trouble comes, will be very shocked when they suddenly come to realization they are still very much here to face the music, but unprepared as they expected an exit out of here!!! ( they are the ones in trouble!)..when finding the false message of "flying away" failed them!! :(
This is sound teaching, imo. Love it.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time has come for Jewish people to build their Third Temple

The Bible prophesies, in many places, that a Third Temple will be built in the near future. In Matthew 24:1-2, Jesus tells His disciples that the Second Temple would be utterly destroyed.

From Matthew 24:3 throughout the rest of the chapter, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives overlooking the Second Temple, while He prophesied of events that would occur near the time of His Second Coming.

In Matthew 24:15, Jesus described an event known as the Abomination of Desolation. The Abomination of Desolation is when the Antichrist stands in the temple claiming to be God. Jesus told His disciples that the Abomination of Desolation would transpire in the “holy place”.

Matthew 24:15, “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)…”

The disciples knew Jesus was talking about a future event that would take place in a future temple because (1) He had just told them that the current temple was going to be destroyed (2) His prophecy of the Abomination of Desolation was foretold to occur at the end of the age, not during their era.

In II Thessalonians 2, Paul describes the Abomination of Desolation, but states that the Antichrist will actually sit in the “Temple of God”.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

Both Jesus and the Apostle Paul prophesied that the Abomination of Desolation would occur in a future Jewish Temple near the time of Jesus’ Second Coming.

In Revelation 11:1-2, John was given a snapshot of the status of the Temple Mount during the final three and one half years immediately preceding the Second Coming of Jesus and the Battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 11:1-2, “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”

John was told to measure the Jewish Temple, but not to measure the outer court of the temple because it would be under Gentile control. This shows us the Temple Mount will be under an internationally supervised sharing arrangement during the final forty-two months immediately preceding the Second Coming. This sharing arrangement will allow the Jews to build their Third Temple without having to tear down the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aksa Mosque.
Rick Brinegar & Dave Robbins

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whatever you say...
....but I don't believe a word of it.
Jesus Christ was the Last Lamb slain.."once and for all"...so there is no need for any built-temple.
God will have His Temple "not made by hands" and He will fully inhabit His Temple.
We must see further than the nose on our face ..into the wonderful mysteries that God speaks about.
But, no doubt your mind is already made up.

But, ...enjoy whatever it is you seem to believe about it the temple. :)

Reactions: bbyrd009 and pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Time has come for Jewish people to build their Third Temple

The Bible prophesies, in many places, that a Third Temple will be built in the near future. In Matthew 24:1-2, Jesus tells His disciples that the Second Temple would be utterly destroyed.

From Matthew 24:3 throughout the rest of the chapter, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives overlooking the Second Temple, while He prophesied of events that would occur near the time of His Second Coming.

In Matthew 24:15, Jesus described an event known as the Abomination of Desolation. The Abomination of Desolation is when the Antichrist stands in the temple claiming to be God. Jesus told His disciples that the Abomination of Desolation would transpire in the “holy place”.

Matthew 24:15, “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)…”

The disciples knew Jesus was talking about a future event that would take place in a future temple because (1) He had just told them that the current temple was going to be destroyed (2) His prophecy of the Abomination of Desolation was foretold to occur at the end of the age, not during their era.

In II Thessalonians 2, Paul describes the Abomination of Desolation, but states that the Antichrist will actually sit in the “Temple of God”.

II Thessalonians 2:3-4, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

Both Jesus and the Apostle Paul prophesied that the Abomination of Desolation would occur in a future Jewish Temple near the time of Jesus’ Second Coming.

In Revelation 11:1-2, John was given a snapshot of the status of the Temple Mount during the final three and one half years immediately preceding the Second Coming of Jesus and the Battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 11:1-2, “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.”

John was told to measure the Jewish Temple, but not to measure the outer court of the temple because it would be under Gentile control. This shows us the Temple Mount will be under an internationally supervised sharing arrangement during the final forty-two months immediately preceding the Second Coming. This sharing arrangement will allow the Jews to build their Third Temple without having to tear down the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aksa Mosque.
Rick Brinegar & Dave Robbins
We as followers of Christ, should be ready at all times, I believe we were asked, but at the same time, it seems right that Gods chosen people, will have the oppotunity to experience Jesus as their Savior also. Exciting times for sure........thank you

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever you say...
....but I don't believe a word of it.
Jesus Christ was the Last Lamb slain.."once and for all"...so there is no need for any built-temple.
God will have His Temple "not made by hands" and He will fully inhabit His Temple.
We must see further than the nose on our face ..into the wonderful mysteries that God speaks about.
But, no doubt your mind is already made up.

But, ...enjoy whatever it is you seem to believe about it the temple. :)

The temple the Jewish people will build soon is not for Christians but for the Jewish people.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if I can get a refund on my vacation package?

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
there is no peace in that.

Scripture says to "comfort one another" with knowledge of the rapture, 1Thes 5:16-18. You are saying just the opposite .. so we must ask, "Where do you get your information?"

So, believe what you like, and I will do likewise, and on The Day we will see the proof of how things will unfold.
Well, I have good news for you .. a multitude of Christians will be saved after the rapture. But they also will be martyred. Have fun!

skypair

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scripture says to "comfort one another" with knowledge of the rapture, 1Thes 5:16-18. You are saying just the opposite .. so we must ask, "Where do you get your information?"

Well, I have good news for you .. a multitude of Christians will be saved after the rapture. But they also will be martyred. Have fun!

skypair

Paul says "They will say " peace, peace, when there is no peace.
You are telling people that they will be "just fine" no worries, relax and just wait for the rapture out of here. That is heinous...
That is like letting a child play outside and telling them that they are safe..when a wolf is hiding behind a tree.

No , I am not debating this , and have no intention of a "scripture " battle . Go read the MANY posts on this site dealing with the rapture...there are lots of thread, and hundreds of posts on it.

Believe what YOU like...that is your option , but to tell other people that they will be zapped out of trouble at the last moment and not have to OVERCOME in the last hour...well, I would not wish to ever be in your shoes!!:eek:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo the harsh reality comes when you learn there is no rapture, and that you aren't s'posed to be prognosticating about tomorrow

prolly better to leave all that to the miracle-seekers

Why choose to not believe God's Word? Why not allow the truth be a huge ""comfort""

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1 Thess. 4:13-16

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught""" up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore """comfort""" one another with these words.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why choose to not believe God's Word? Why not allow the truth be a huge ""comfort""

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1 Thess. 4:13-16

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught""" up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Go and read post #31...said it there...you have a false doctrine of peace, where there is no peace...Peace is found IN GOD, not in folding the hands and waiting to be removed from trouble.
As I have said before..you can believe what you like...but don't go around trumpeting false hope to people.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So again you say there is no comfort in the scripture I posted??? Learn!!! God's Word is ALL living Truth!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So again you say there is no comfort in the scripture I posted??? Learn!!! God's Word is ALL living Truth!!!

As I have already said...Comfort and Peace are found IN CHRIST Himself.
He IS our comfort and our peace...false hope is NOT!!
Just enjoy what you believe...don't give other people false words of comfort in saying they will be raptured out.

We will all give account to God for what we have done with our lives. Be careful...go and pray..and with an open heart, ask God for the truth of the issue.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I WILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S wORD AND IGNORE THE SILLY IDEAS AND OPINIONS OF LITTLE MEN!!!===

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think I WILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE gOD'S wORD AND IGNORE THE SILLY IDEAS AND OPINIONS OF LITTLE MEN!!!===

Well , as we will all have to give account for the things done in our life...that's your call...I would not wish to be in your shoes ...

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who would dare say that believing God's Word is wrong??
I think I WILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD'S WORD AND IGNORE THE SILLY IDEAS AND OPINIONS OF LITTLE MEN!!!===

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have at it....have a nice day...

================================

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have at it....have a nice day...

================================
Yes!!! I am all smiles!!! PTL. ==I think I will choose to believe God's Word and ignore the silly ideas and opinions of little men!!!===

Last edited: