Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Jesus will return soon and set up His kingdom here and rule the nations from Jerusalem with a rod of iron. PTL

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.

13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” Revelation 19:11-15 Jesus's The Thousand Years kingdom

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. Rev 20:1-3 A New Heaven and a New Earth

1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
Rev .21:1-4

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Why not allow the truth be a huge ""comfort""
ah, what truth is that? you know some absolute truth? let's hear it

18Wherefore """comfort""" one another with these words.

better learn what they mean first. And i mean for sure, if you are going to get comfort from them. You are waiting for this meeting in the air, right? tomorrow or whenever, prolly not today. Because it's late aft now. But i tell you that you don't have to ok, you can meet Him in the air today, any time you want.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Believe what YOU like...that is your option , but to tell other people that they will be zapped out of trouble at the last moment and not have to OVERCOME in the last hour...well, I would not wish to ever be in your shoes!!:eek:
We who are saved have already overcome, ByGrace. 1Jn 2:13 — "I write unto you young men, because you have overcome the wicked one." 1Jn 4:4 — "You are of God, little children, and have overcome [the spirit of antichrist]," 1Jn 5:4 — "For whosoever is born og God overcomes the world theo world and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcomes the world but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"

skypair

EricaAnn

Aug 9, 2017
Southeast Washington State
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. I'm new here as of this morning, 08/09/2017. The reason I have sought out this community of Believers is that I feel and believe strongly that the rapture will be during the feast of trumpets of this year. Before everyone freaks out about that last statement, please know that I have no idea of which day or hour, but I do believe that that it will be sometime during that feast of trumpets this year. Has anyone else been receiving this impression?

Anyway, I wanted to join in here because at this point, I am more focussed on watching for Him than my regular tasks and duties. I have been praying for opportunities and words to share with my five children, some of whom I believe are Believers, and some maybe not, only the LORD knows. I also have a strong feeling to be speaking about these things with others as well. But, my experience even within my own real-world community of Believers is that people do not want to talk about the rapture for very long because they feel trepidation about it. Even Believers. That fear, I believe is the fear of the unknown, and fear is not from the LORD. "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind." However, since I anticipate that this "feeling" or "impression" will continue to strengthen over the next month or so, I decided to check this "place" out and see if this might be an appropriate and active fellowship of other "JESUS" freaks like myself.

Incidentally, this feeling, (maybe a "Word" from the LORD?) began to really intensify about one week ago. We know that the LORD gave us many signs of the season of His return. We also know that the culture, at large, fits the description perfectly of how things will be prior to the wrapping up of this portion of history. It is the signs in the moon, sun, and stars, as well as now, the recent intensification of the geopolitical scene that reaffirm this belief that we are out of here this year on the feast of trumpets. There was the sign of the three red-blood moons over the past several years (Rabbi Jonathan Cahn), so there you have the moon sign. The sun sign, along with other sun happenings, is this upcoming eclipse, and finally, there is the unmistakable sign of the stars, which has been called the "Revelation 13 sign" that will occur during, you guessed it, the feast of trumpets this year. While we do not know the exact day and hour, the LORD said, "When you see these things, look up!" Finally, this business with North Korea. A couple of things are interesting about that to me. First, there is a real possibility of nuclear war. Some people have theorized that America is not mentioned in Bible prophecy of the end times because it has been "wiped out" somehow. Or, there is something that causes the United States to not be a "player" in the end-times events. Involvement in a nuclear war, whether on our soil, theirs, or both would easily cause Americans to focus on American, if there is anything left of it. But, for me, perhaps the most compelling possibility of this escalating conflict with North Korea is a sign, is that North Korea has been working with Iran on the nuclear programming. North Korea does not have the capability, really to take America out, but what if Iran, in support of North Korea, and probably in conjunction with a opportunistic Russian alliance with Iran decided to hurt America by attaching Israel? Plausible? Probable? And there you have it.

I welcome discussion, please!

May the LORD bless and keep us all and make our discussions fruitful!

Erica
Pacific Northwest, United States (where it has been horribly smoky as a result of the wildfires in Canada!)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EricaAnn

Welcome to the forums. I hold to the rapture also, but haven't really entertained the idea that it was at the next Feast of Trumpets. I believe I have read others on the forum who have mentioned the same thing though. I do believe your observations of the current political conditions and how they would fit into those last days scenario are correct.

Look forward to reading your posts and hearing more about it.

Be warned, there are many here who do not hold to the rapture and consider it a doctrine out of hell. I don't know if you have been on a forum before but you will encounter many views that you disagree with. Just be prepared.

Stranger

Reactions: EricaAnn

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful Truth of the Very Near Rapture (Catching Up of All Believers)!! Those Who Died in Christ ===1 THESS. 4:13-18 NASB
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Thenwe who are alive and remain will be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.===caught up "is" the rapture!!
1 Corinthians 15:51-58 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when this perishable will have put on the imperishable, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will come about the saying that is written, “Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;21 who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. Philippians 3:20-21
It would appear that you (and many) have not taken to heart what is written here, and have missed the timing, which he repeats no less than four times.

"Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;"

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture(catching up) is not the same event as Jesus returning to earth to set up His kingdom defeating all evil and ruling the nations from Jerusalem with a rod of iron.

Believe God's Word on the rapture (catching up of all believers) The catching up "IS" the rapture so be comforted by this truth we shall not all die but be changed in the twinkle of the eye to immortal!!

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess 4:13-18

1 Corinthians 15:23-24 & 52-54KJV

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would a "Christian" try to ignore the Word of God??? 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be ""caught up ""together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would a "Christian" try to ignore the Word of God??? 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be ""caught up ""together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Now try putting a few more words with your argument...you have worn this one out! Lay out some more thought..you aren't persuading anyone by keep on saying the same thing over and over..
Are you saying the same thing because you have nothing else to add??

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why would a "Christian" try to ignore the Word of God?
well "try to ignore" is not a very good characterization, i guess. As near as i can figure, Book is made into Word so that condemnation may be then confidently offered from the Book by those who seek authority over others, and also to keep Word hidden in plain sight, just like meeting Him in the air is.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"obscured"
atmosphere, what you are surrounded by, where God is, what is "right beside you"

a great demonstration is, just go tell your kids you're all going to Disneyland, and watch the atmosphere in the room change. Possibly the worst thing one could do to their kids, but regardless

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:10(NKJV)
10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.====Very near Rapture!!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture(catching up) is not the same event as Jesus returning to earth to set up His kingdom defeating all evil and ruling the nations from Jerusalem with a rod of iron.

Believe God's Word on the rapture (catching up of all believers) The catching up "IS" the rapture so be comforted by this truth we shall not all die but be changed in the twinkle of the eye to immortal!!

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess 4:13-18

1 Corinthians 15:23-24 & 52-54KJV

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
You have quoted the verses showing them as the same event, all these things being "in the twinkling of an eye."

But you have separated them as different events, just because he has broken them out to see for our understanding. By the same logic God would not be One, but many...which is not true. We have come "each in our own order', but are One, as God and Christ are One. But if you cannot consider the matter from God's timeless perspective, you will consider them from the perspective of the world and the creation of times.

Be not of the world.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the rapture (catching up) believers will be changed in the twinkle of the eye receiving a new immortal body and being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds!! Seven years later Jesus will return to earth bringing those believers with Him to destroy evil and set up His physical kingdom up here and rule the nations from Jerusalem with a rod of iron.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the rapture (catching up) believers will be changed in the twinkle of the eye receiving a new immortal body and being caught up to meet Jesus in the clouds!! Seven years later Jesus will return to earth bringing those believers with Him to destroy evil and set up His physical kingdom up here and rule the nations from Jerusalem with a rod of iron.
What good is it if you quote the scriptures, but do not understand them?

Jesus spoke in parable. And now you speak not the parable revealed, but hidden. You may as well say also that Jesus was a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow. But how can you explain that He is rather the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, if you speak of clouds and years?

Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?"