Worlds longest thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
All Evidence JerryJohnson (Such as this Rapture book I have on the floor next to me full of scriptures- Hilton Sutton

http://www.hilton-sutton.org/

can be countered by someone that is very scripture literate and has used scripture time again to disprove any rapture theory. Not only that, even if is made clear in some way by scripture there is a Rapture, people as yourself would not believe it, and discount anyone that has over 40 years of ministry, such as Hilton Sutton.

So, even after posting all the scriptures, someone as yourself would still ask the same question.

Where is all the evidence?

Jesus Is Lord.

Well, I actually agree with part of what you are saying here but for the opposite reason. I have seen all of Sutton's arguments and I have seen arguments that he doesn't get to, and as you said, "someone that is very scripture literate and has used scripture time again to disprove any rapture theory." I don't know how that statement helps your argument, but whatever.

As far as 40 years in the ministry, that doesn't impress me and it doesn't make him right, it just means he has a lot more teaching to account for when he faces God.

You guys continue to follow him if you choose, I will not. I see through all that rapture stuff. Maybe someday you will, but whatever.

I will stay to the end, working like I have been called to do.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Well, I actually agree with part of what you are saying here but for the opposite reason. I have seen all of Sutton's arguments and I have seen arguments that he doesn't get to, and as you said, "someone that is very scripture literate and has used scripture time again to disprove any rapture theory." I don't know how that statement helps your argument, but whatever.

As far as 40 years in the ministry, that doesn't impress me and it doesn't make him right, it just means he has a lot more teaching to account for when he faces God.

You guys continue to follow him if you choose, I will not. I see through all that rapture stuff. Maybe someday you will, but whatever.

I will stay to the end, working like I have been called to do.

You state that a lot when the "rapture" topic comes up and its rather callous of you to keep stating that because you seem to suggest that the "rapture" believers are just sitting by and sipping margaritas at the pool. :lol: C'mon man. There's no need to keep saying that as if you're the only one "working in the fields." Now you're starting to sound like the "look at how I'm better than you" Christians. God knows whose working and who isn't. Whose producing fruit and who isn't.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
You state that a lot when the "rapture" topic comes up and its rather callous of you to keep stating that because you seem to suggest that the "rapture" believers are just sitting by and sipping margaritas at the pool. :lol: C'mon man. There's no need to keep saying that as if you're the only one "working in the fields." Now you're starting to sound like the "look at how I'm better than you" Christians. God knows whose working and who isn't. Whose producing fruit and who isn't.

And I will continue doing it. I am definitely not the only one that will continue working in the field.

"God knows whose working and who isn't. Whose producing fruit and who isn't."

He sure does, we agree there.

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
So where is all your evidence?  You will not find it in Scripture unless you add it?
I'm sure you've already heard and read plenty of scripture that supports the pre- trib rapture, you just choose to ignore them. Is there really any point in me posting them just so you can discount them? I've already seen how you like to attack those who don't believe what you do... I will refrain from doing the same.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
I'm sure you've already heard and read plenty of scripture that supports the pre- trib rapture, you just choose to ignore them. Is there really any point in me posting them just so you can discount them? I've already seen how you like to attack those who don't believe what you do... I will refrain from doing the same.

Thanks.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Jerry
did you notice how they keep saying that Watch out we are gonna show scripture :p
yet not one has presented any scripture
because they know they cant wiithout being blown out of the water ..
Just cracks me up
like the little boy who cried wolf :lol:
What a joke ...see ya in the field brother
watching those first gathered Let me see
God says they are tares that are gathered first I believe
wouldnt want to be one of those :lol:

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
Okay.JOKE TIME!!!Alright here it goes.A Republican and Democrat are walking down the street and come across a homeless man with a sign that says"Please Help".The Republican pulls fifty dollars out of his pocket and gives it to the homeless man. He also gives the man hisbusiness card and says "Get something to eat and get yourself cleaned up. Then come and see me and I'll give youa job."The Democrat sees this and thought that was nice. The Democrat wanted to do something for this man also....afterall being a Democrat means he likes to help people.So the Democrat reaches into the Republican's pocket, pulls out another fifty dollars and gives it to the homelessman!
biggrin.gif

Sounds about right. btw the freemasons on indiana on their bb has a joke thread that is about 15 pages long. that ought to gives us a couple more pages of post talking about them!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Christiana:

No, only in your mind would anyone be able to blow anyone out of the Water. No matter how many scriptures presented to you, it would not change your mind. I for one am not foolish enough to waste my time with scripture after scripture because the people I would be wasting it on would not understand. You believe something because you think that is what the scripture say, and nobody, no matter what evidence they give will help you understand. Welcome to the Body of Christ.

Jesus Is Lord.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Christiana:

No, only in your mind would anyone be able to blow anyone out of the Water. No matter how many scriptures presented to you, it would not change your mind. I for one am not foolish enough to waste my time with scripture after scripture because the people I would be wasting it on would not understand. You believe something because you think that is what the scripture say, and nobody, no matter what evidence they give will help you understand. Welcome to the Body of Christ.

Jesus Is Lord.
You can not prove a negative B. Mike just more empty talk .... yawn yawn

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
You know Sister Christiana............. When we get raptured up, and your there next to me, Jesus will also be around, and I won't have the guts to rub it in and say I told you so. I will just have to smile at you and say everything is wonderful.

now that really is frustrating.

Be blessed

Jesus Is Lord.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
You know Sister Christiana............. When we get raptured up, and your there next to me, Jesus will also be around, and I won't have the guts to rub it in and say I told you so. I will just have to smile at you and say everything is wonderful.

now that really is frustrating.

Be blessed

Jesus Is Lord.

Just remember you said that, bm.