Worlds longest thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey after some googling I found out that the worlds longest thread is drum roll172,683 replies Lets beat it.This will be the worlds longest thread and it starts now

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
This thread isn't going anywhere
smile.gif
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
Okay I will add to it! Happy Birthday Wakka! And Praise God. Reading His word is better than watching TV! Gardening and singing to Him is better than reading a biography on Winston Churchill! Thank You, God, that all we need is a simple life with You!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'll add the worlds longest verse.Esther 8:99. Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that is, the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth day thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which are from India unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Jesus is awesome, God is awesome, The Holy Spirit is awesome ! May you have a wonderful Birthday Wakka ! May God bless you abundantly. May He give the desires of your heart in Jesus name and protect you always where ever you are !Love and Blessings,Thunder1
smile.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
52539669qz0.png
I made this thinking we could have images as signatures. But I was wrong. Instead of throwing it away, I'll just post it here.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
opening to novelI dare you to give an award to this novelJust do it I dare youJust slap an award on this cover and put it on bookshelves all across AmericaI dare you to give an award to this novelBut then you would probably just be sued.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
no, that subject only lasted 11 post. we need a new one....you know what I'll just tell a jokein the next post just to advance progress

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"The deaf man walked to a door"knock Knock" the blind man said" whos there"the deaf man got bored and left. Oh man thats even worse than my last joke

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
God is good, all the time!All the time, God is good!I love God!Jesus is Lord!Ummmmm.....McCain for president.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Tell more jokes.Only about a billion more posts to go! We're almost there.