Wormwood who or what is this ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wormwood

Who or what is this Wormwood ? Many Christians believe this to be a Meteor or Asteroid or the like. 1/3 of mankind will die because of this Wormwood. This is not a death of the Flesh but a death spiritually. If you read with understanding you realize this is none other than Satan himself. Satan became a Great Star as it is written . A star being described by Jesus in Revelation 1:20 is an Angel. The Waters being spoken of are the People's, and Multitudes and Nation's and Tongue's Revelation 17:15. Satan is Bitter and thus these People, Nation's and Tongue's became bitter.

Wormwood another Name for this Despicable being.

Eastgate

May 13, 2017
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.
Based on this post and several others I've seen you make, we are like-minded when it comes to scripture.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.
Based on this post and several others I've seen you make, we are like-minded when it comes to scripture.

Thank You Eastgate
I pray for others from this forum and other forum's. I was recently band from a so called Christian forum because of my belief in a post I made. I thank Father for that. I was blind to see what it really was and being band opened my eye's. After all if you can't share in Fathers word what good is it.