Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sis @lilygrace, you've shared some new ones I've never heard... and artists I've never heard. Great songs! :)

Reactions: lilygrace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace @Nancy @April_Rose @Heart2Soul
I haven't heard this one in some time, but wow, I needed to hear this song tonight. I hope it will minister to your hearts, too.

I LOVE this song! And thank you, yes, it did minister to my heart ❤ !!
Thank you for sharing. I am going to put it on my Christian playlist :)
So love the lyrics as they are all speaking of and to God and not us. Too many Christian songs out there (IMHO) with so many Me's I's and my's. It's like the focus is NOT on actual "worship" but, on us. Awesome, thanks again Sister T.!!!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I LOVE this song! And thank you, yes, it did minister to my heart ❤ !!
Thank you for sharing. I am going to put it on my Christian playlist :)
So love the lyrics as they are all speaking of and to God and not us. Too many Christian songs out there (IMHO) with so many Me's I's and my's. It's like the focus is NOT on actual "worship" but, on us. Awesome, thanks again Sister T.!!!
So true, Nancy.... when this song came on, I just began to weep .... sweet communion with Him .... it's what I needed!!

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This song is old but it sure stirs your heart!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glory in the Storm - Austin Sebek ... one I seem to listen to over and over lately.

This one, too, cause it's just relaxing. It's not rare to find good worship songs, but it is rare that I feel the anointing on them, and I get that from this one.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back into this song BIG time. I'll probably post it on every music thread I can for awhile. :) One of my favorite music videos of all time. So full of Joy and Life!

Reactions: amadeus