Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and I really love that...almost southern gospel kind of quality to her voice. That's kinda my "roots" when it comes to the style of music I started listening to when I first came to the Lord at age 13. And I never really listened to praise and worship until around 2006.
Her voice sounds similar to this woman's voice ...
Angie Hoskins of the Hoskins Family....

Well, if you're a Southern Gospel woman, you probably like some of my Country faves...The Whites!!!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you're a Southern Gospel woman, you probably like some of my Country faves...The Whites!!!

Yes, ma'am ... and I did make a Southern Gospel thread as well. Have you ever heard Molly Skaggs? She is the daughter of Ricky Skaggs who was married to one of the Whites.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, ma'am ... and I did make a Southern Gospel thread as well. Have you ever heard Molly Skaggs? She is the daughter of Ricky Skaggs who was married to one of the Whites.

I did not know Ricky was married to one of the White's! I have heard of Molly and I LOVE Ricky. Have for decades, as I do a lot of older country. Willie, Waylon, Merle, the Georges, lol...Jones, Strait...Emmylou Harris for sure! Lot's of 60-some of the 80's music as well.
Keith Green, The Second Chapter Of Acts are definitely my go to for Christian music...I do like much of Hillsong Worship as well as Cory Asbury, Chris Tomlin...and of COURSE Lauren Daigle...her song "You Say" holds special meaning to me, for life!

To date, my fave Chris Tomlin song, and it never gets old to me! The background voices are awesome, the lyrics are right on and the melody is beautiful...as well as the scenery :) Let me know if you like this song?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Never noticed this one much before, until the other day. It is the ending ‘So Father, give me the strength

To be everything I am called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't you lead me?
To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can't
Don't want to leave them hungry for love
Chasing things that I could give up...because I can’t do this alone.’

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Never noticed this one much before, until the other day. It is the ending ‘So Father, give me the strength

To be everything I am called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't you lead me?
To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can't
Don't want to leave them hungry for love
Chasing things that I could give up...because I can’t do this alone.’
@VictoryinJesus New to me, also...