Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Oh yeh it is by Hillsong Worship
@Mayflower

As well, of course, as John Newton's Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound, it does remind me also of Mary Maxwell's memorable 'Channels Only':

"Channels only, blessed Master,
But with all Thy wondrous pow’r
Flowing through us, Thou canst use us
Every day and every hour."

The arrangement - I'm listening to the video you posted now - really has a memorable heartbeat for the believer with a heavenly hope....

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower

As well, of course, as John Newton's Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound, it does remind me also of Mary Maxwell's memorable 'Channels Only':

"Channels only, blessed Master,
But with all Thy wondrous pow’r
Flowing through us, Thou canst use us
Every day and every hour."

The arrangement - I'm listening to the video you posted now - really has a memorable heartbeat for the believer with a heavenly hope....

A lot of good worship on this thread. We sang this at church tonight:

Your the One that Really Matters- Kari Kobe

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
PS: @Mayflower I keep listening over and over to the Broken Veseels / Amazing Grace number; it really is a superb production, isn't it? I seem to hear echoes of a combination of Pachabel's measured Canon, Bach's sedate counterpoint and the dear Apostle Paul's fellowship joy restored with the Corinthians is his Second Epistle, triumphing in things unseen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was my choir from highschool. We did a virtual choir with all of the graduates from across the years. Hallelujah Chorus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower Thought you would like it; when Scripture is put to music it can stay in the mind - and heart - for edification and joy and encourage testimony.... :)
I started a thread in this section awhile back for Scripture music, if you want to share it there. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
An excellent version of "O Sacred Head, Now Wounded".

So moving, triumphant, reverent and Biblical...radiant and sublime...