Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christy Nickols video is just black too, but I can hear the song.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the song, and the artist!
God wants obedience, NOT sacrifice. There are a TON of verses stating this, so why does any Christian think they have to try harder, do more, play the martyr, on and on...we are free in Him indeed! Jesus WAS the only perfect, and...LAST sacrifice, thank you Lord

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the song, and the artist!
God wants obedience, NOT sacrifice. There are a TON of verses stating this, so why does any Christian think they have to try harder, do more, play the martyr, on and on...we are free in Him indeed! Jesus WAS the only perfect, and...LAST sacrifice, thank you Lord
amen. your comment encouraged me more than you realize. i sometimes think i have to figure things out.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'm glad to hear :)
We do make one another think, it's a good thing. It would be so nice to be nearer one another for encouragement, praise, worship, fellowship!
@Nancy Yes, we do need to encourage one another..."For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." (Ecclesiastes 4.10)

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy