Would you like Trump to kiss you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you like Trump to kiss you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't put it past Trump to make a desperate attempt to outrun and escape justice. I'm sure he realizes that his days are numbered.

The 5 crimes Mueller suggests Trump could be charged with

Here come the New York State criminal charges against the Trump Organization

Lol. She may be right.
Michael Cohen said he thought Trump should resign so Pence could pardon him. That would work for any federal charges, but it wouldn't help with any in New York state.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about Eric Trump? Why did he say he was part of the LGBTQ community? Was that more Trump humor? Or should his wife be concerned?

The Trump family does provide some entertainment. . . .

Maybe the Trump campaign changed his job assignment. I see his wife Lara and gay Richard Grenfell were holding a gay pride event here in Pennsylvania -- but they're not using the word gay -- they're calling a "Trump Pride" event -- letters in rainbow colors.

Trump campaign 'Pride' event mysteriously makes no mention of LGBTQ people

And that's not to mention this legal ordeal with Eric Trump... Eric Trump must testify in New York probe before election, judge says

Reactions: Giuliano

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do wish he would but, I think the time has passed for that as he is always busy, always! Too busy far as I'm concerned but...either way, he is blessed and loves the Lord. He was the first sibling to become born again. My mom started to take us to a non denom. We grew up Catholic, first communion, confirmation, religious instructions...what a huge difference to us when we started to go to the non denom. I heard stuff I was bowled over with, never heard these things in the CC. I say they are more into "tradition".
My mothers decades old prayer for us were answered, although she only lived till 59 yrs and only saw one of her 7 kids saved, she said she had a peace that God would draw all of us...and it happened. Praise Him who is above ALL names!
The power of a mom’s prayers! I’m counting on it.

Reactions: amadeus

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael Cohen said he thought Trump should resign so Pence could pardon him. That would work for any federal charges, but it wouldn't help with any in New York state.

The feds couldn't get a federal crime to stick against Al Capone, so he was convicted and imprisoned on tax fraud. I think that could be the fate of Trump too. Given Trump's nature, he would consider throwing Pence under the bus if he thought betraying Pence could save his own neck.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you really need to start such an inane and stupid thread? Looks like Democrats and their supporters are getting desperate, and will stoop to the lowest level to damage others. Their shenanigans in the Senate are despicable. Which proves that they should never be given the opportunity to govern.

Seems to me that given the choice of being kissed by Hillary, Biden, Harris, etc. --, YOU COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH. But as to Trump, -- I'd kiss HIM on the cheek, but I'd rather wash his feet so as not to be too forward.

I haven't seen a GREATER MAN OF GOD since Jesus, -- and I would have carried the water, soap, and towel for someone MORE WORTHY that I to wash HIS Feet.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seems to me that given the choice of being kissed by Hillary, Biden, Harris, etc. --, YOU COULDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH. But as to Trump, -- I'd kiss HIM on the cheek, but I'd rather wash his feet so as not to be too forward.

I haven't seen a GREATER MAN OF GOD since Jesus, -- and I would have carried the water, soap, and towel for someone MORE WORTHY that I to wash HIS Feet.
Bobby Jo

Is this another joke?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this another joke?

It has to be a joke because...

Jesus never used repulsive profanity to express His anger or used profanity to cruelly slander other people.

Jesus knew the name of Second Corinthians isn't Two Corinthians and He never took the holy name of the Lord in vain.

Jesus never paid off prostitutes to ensure their silence or bragged about watching naked and half-dressed young women and girls.

Jesus never joked about standing in the middle of a street and shooting somebody in cold blood and He wouldn't lose any followers.

Jesus never participated in any kind of sexual deviant behavior, such as inappropriate sexual groping of women, adultery, and womanizing.

Jesus was never court-ordered to pay a $25 million legal settlement because He never swindled other people out of their hard-earned money.

Jesus was never court-ordered to pay a $2 million legal settlement to eight charities because He never misused funds from His collection plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano and Josho

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offence, but I wouldn't want you to kiss me, either. Lol

But if you were doing GOD's work, I'd GLADLY wash your feet; but I'd be HONORED to wash Trump's feet -- honored to the point of not even being worthy.

Matt. 10:41 He who receives a prophet because he is a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward ...

Rev. 11:10 and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange presents, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth.

And so the WORLD will rejoice over the murders of the Two Witnesses, -- who I anticipate are Trump & Pence --, and even some Christians, just as the Jews shouted for BARABAS!

Bobby Jo

PS ... Elam doesn't "lick", so no worries! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But if you were doing GOD's work, I'd GLADLY wash your feet; but I'd be HONORED to wash Trump's feet -- honored to the point of not even being worthy.

Matt. 10:41 He who receives a prophet because he is a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward ...

Rev. 11:10 and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange presents, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth.

And so the WORLD will rejoice over the murders of the Two Witnesses, -- who I anticipate are Trump & Pence --, and even some Christians, just as the Jews shouted for BARABAS!

Bobby Jo

PS ... Elam doesn't "lick", so no worries! ;)
I'd wash his feet, for sure.

Reactions: Helen and Bobby Jo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do wish he would but, I think the time has passed for that as he is always busy, always! Too busy far as I'm concerned but...either way, he is blessed and loves the Lord. He was the first sibling to become born again. My mom started to take us to a non denom. We grew up Catholic, first communion, confirmation, religious instructions...what a huge difference to us when we started to go to the non denom. I heard stuff I was bowled over with, never heard these things in the CC. I say they are more into "tradition".
My mothers decades old prayer for us were answered, although she only lived till 59 yrs and only saw one of her 7 kids saved, she said she had a peace that God would draw all of us...and it happened. Praise Him who is above ALL names!
Give God the glory!

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now this: Trump asked women in Pennsylvania, "Please like me." ROFL, as if that's going to do it.

I guess he may have been told he's losing the support of women. He got one number right: Exit polls showed 52% women voted for him in 2016. It doesn't look as if they'll be voting that way again. Does he think saying, "Please like me" is going to change many minds?

Trump can't seem to win over women voters. It may cost him a second term.

The Center for American Women and Politics at Rutgers University tracks the gender gap in support between major party candidates in polls, both nationally and in battleground states. In each of the 46 national polls tracked by the organization since May, Biden has led with women by an average of 18.6 percentage points.

Though President Donald Trump is currently trailing Biden in key states among all likely voters by a margin of 1-5 percentage points, his margin of support among women is abysmal in battlegrounds.

In Florida and Pennsylvania, two states which Trump desperately needs to win, he trails among female voters by 18 and 15 points respectively. Of every state flipped by Trump in 2016, Florida and Pennsylvania contain the two highest number of electoral votes, combining for 49.

I don't know what he meant saying he had saved suburbia. I don't get that anymore than I didn't understand it when Eric Trump said his father had "literally saved Christianity."

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never used repulsive profanity to express His anger or used profanity to cruelly slander other people
This is absolutely untrue.
You (and most people) don't understand the epithets of the time period...
Jesus used the equivalent of the "MF Bomb" of his day and time when talking about the most popular and respected spiritual leaders.

He was never going to win the coveted "Rabbi of the year" award using that kind of language.
(Incidentally He also said an equivalent of "Do as I say and not as I do" after using such language. )

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was never court-ordered to pay a $25 million legal settlement because He never swindled other people out of their hard-earned money.
This is also untrue.

The story of Legion and the herd of pigs...
Where Jews might not eat pork products the Romans certainly did. That herd represented a huge sum of investment money. It was destroyed...granted it was an "act of God" but He was there to be served with lawsuits over the situation.

Just saying...

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There may be something Trump doesn't understand about women. Maybe someone should play this song for Trump. The ukulele lady doesn't like it if she sees another ukulele lady fooling around with you.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump kissed Giuliani when Giuliani was dressed in drag. This would be hard to believe except for the photos and stories concerning it from years ago. They have been friends for years.

maxresdefault (2).jpg

There is a video out on the internet, I understand, that shows the kiss. There is also pictures, as well, showing the kiss. For reasons of not wanting to offend the sensibilities of people, I will not post them in this forum.

Trump has kissed many during the years. He was a well-practiced fornicator.

R

Rita

Bobby Jo
Seriously, in the last 2000 years you believe that Trump is the greatest man of God. Wow, what a statement to make. You even believe he is greater than the apostles - or have I read what you are saying wrongly !
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously, in the last 2000 years you believe that Trump is the greatest man of God. Wow, what a statement to make. You even believe he is greater than the apostles - or have I read what you are saying wrongly !
Rita

Dearest Rita,

It begs the question, -- WHO's GREATER??

We can parse between Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Elijah, Peter, John, Paul, or Ringo (oops, how'd he get in there), it seems to me that the "OPENING" and "CLOSING" CHAPTERS could be argued as CRITICAL. One to set things up, and the other to wrap things up, -- and so we read THIRTEEN Verses comprising these TWO WITNESSES, comprising the SECOND WOE. So according to GOD's Word, they seem more significant than a typical Prophet, -- and these TWO are called PROPHETS!

And while Scripture appears to hold Abraham, Moses and David in particular esteem; let's look at each of these men:

Abraham -- was an adulterer who abandoned both the woman and conceived child
Moses -- had blood on his hands
David -- had blood on their hands, many wives at one time, was an adulterer and murderer
Vs Trump -- was an adulterer​

... So would you place Trump higher or lower, -- or parallel --, to GOD's other CHOSEN VESSELS?

It seems to me that we look on others from the outside, but GOD sees them from the inside, and it seems clear to me that Trump & Pence most likely are the TWO WITNESSES, both in their TIMING and in their PERFORMANCE!

I hope this helps, and send My VERY Best Regards, :)
Bobby Jo