Would you like Trump to kiss you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you like Trump to kiss you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you haven't been on the websites of The Lincoln Project or Republicans Voting Against Trump, then I recommend you do. I'd like to suggest that you watch the videos from lifelong Republicans who explain why they're turning against Trump and voting for Biden. I don't know if you've read my thread about the 1,600 plus faith leaders who endorsed Biden or not, but it's another good resource to read. I included more than one article.
Wow, that's kinda scary, imo. Evangelicals backing these guys .....looks like we're in for another version of Trump worship ...just switching objects.

Sorry, I don't mean to go against the grain ....it just is what it is.

When Trump was campaigning last time and God revealed to me the evil force that was working with and through him, I lost "friends " over it because I refused to be in that Trump worshipping crowd.

Reactions: Seven of Nine

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sleepy Joe, Creepy Joe, where did Hunter go?
Should we look in Moscow, Beijing, or New Mexico?
Will you step up? Will you step down? Will you lose to a clown?
Don't we deserve to know? Sleepy Joe says no.
Lol! Did you make up this poem?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, that's kinda scary, imo. Evangelicals backing these guys .....looks like we're in for another version of Trump worship ...just switching objects.

Sorry, I don't mean to go against the grain ....it just is what it is.

When Trump was campaigning last time and God revealed to me the evil force that was working with and through him, I lost "friends " over it because I refused to be in that Trump worshipping crowd.

I think these faith leaders are jumping off the Trump train early because they realize he could be going off the cliff whenever the election results are released and they don't want to be caught in the middle of the train wreck when it happens. It's a political maneuver to help them save face.

We can add yet another group to this growing list: Bipartisan Christian group forms super PAC to oppose Trump.

Reactions: Giuliano and TLHKAJ

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I forgot to answer the OP’s question (revised by me). In the interest of being on topic, my answer is yes, I would let Trump kiss me on my face.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear ya, sister! I’ve been feeling downright goofy!
Hahaha...my whole family is goofy, especially one of my younger brothers...he makes me laugh although, he can irritate some of the stuffy folk who see no humor in anything, lol. Laughing is so good for the spirit. he once wanted to be a Christian comedian. Never panned out as he had 5 children and chose to take a job almost 26 years back with the State, he will be set for retirement but, I so wanted him to do the comedy...he is very good...can even make himself look like Steve Martin when he is imitating him :D I love him so much!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha...my whole family is goofy, especially one of my younger brothers...he makes me laugh although, he can irritate some of the stuffy folk who see no humor in anything, lol. Laughing is so good for the spirit. he once wanted to be a Christian comedian. Never panned out as he had 5 children and chose to take a job almost 26 years back with the State, he will be set for retirement but, I so wanted him to do the comedy...he is very good...can even make himself look like Steve Martin when he is imitating him :D I love him so much!
Steve Martin was hilarious. Maybe your brother could do some comedy on the side?

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of Joe Biden either, but I honestly believe Donald Trump should be removed from office. I don't see him giving up his power without invoking violence. He has definitely made it clear that he won't go peacefully. I think it's a possibility that he will have to forcibly removed from the White House, handcuffed. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he has to be forcibly removed and dragged off the White House grounds.
I wouldn't be surprised if he flew out of the country and asked for political asylum somewhere to dodge legal problems. A Russian joked on TV that they should prepare an apartment for him just in case.

Speaker Pelosi thought he may need to be fumigated out.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steve Martin was hilarious. Maybe your brother could do some comedy on the side?
I do wish he would but, I think the time has passed for that as he is always busy, always! Too busy far as I'm concerned but...either way, he is blessed and loves the Lord. He was the first sibling to become born again. My mom started to take us to a non denom. We grew up Catholic, first communion, confirmation, religious instructions...what a huge difference to us when we started to go to the non denom. I heard stuff I was bowled over with, never heard these things in the CC. I say they are more into "tradition".
My mothers decades old prayer for us were answered, although she only lived till 59 yrs and only saw one of her 7 kids saved, she said she had a peace that God would draw all of us...and it happened. Praise Him who is above ALL names!

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if he flew out of the country and asked for political asylum somewhere to dodge legal problems. A Russian joked on TV that they should prepare an apartment for him just in case.

I wouldn't put it past Trump to make a desperate attempt to outrun and escape justice. I'm sure he realizes that his days are numbered.

The 5 crimes Mueller suggests Trump could be charged with

Here come the New York State criminal charges against the Trump Organization

Speaker Pelosi thought he may need to be fumigated out.

Lol. She may be right.

Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sleepy Joe, Creepy Joe, where did Hunter go?
Should we look in Moscow, Beijing, or New Mexico?
Will you step up? Will you step down? Will you lose to a clown?
Don't we deserve to know? Sleepy Joe says no.
What about Eric Trump? Why did he say he was part of the LGBTQ community? Was that more Trump humor? Or should his wife be concerned?

The Trump family does provide some entertainment. . . .

Maybe the Trump campaign changed his job assignment. I see his wife Lara and gay Richard Grenfell were holding a gay pride event here in Pennsylvania -- but they're not using the word gay -- they're calling a "Trump Pride" event -- letters in rainbow colors.

Trump campaign 'Pride' event mysteriously makes no mention of LGBTQ people

Donald Trump's campaign will host a "Pride" event on Tuesday. But mysteriously, the invitation makes no mention of the LGBTQ community.

The Trump campaign announced Saturday that Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump and his former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell would headline the free event in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. The invitation and RSVP page called it only a "Trump Pride" event, without indicating anything about what that means or whether it was intended for LGBTQ Trump supporters.

EkENuXGWkAIcWVz

Last edited: