Would you like Trump to kiss you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you like Trump to kiss you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
R

Rita

Hi Bobby
I know you believe that Trump is one of the witnesses, I am not convinced by this at the moment. I sadly do not see Trump as a Godly man, you say that God looks at the heart, I agree. However we are also told that what comes out of a persons mouth reveals what is in the heart. I am not convinced by the things that Trump says as he very much likes to convey his own achievements and he always seems to give himself way more credit than anyone else in history. It may be a cultural thing, and I am only too aware that I may be wrong.
Something doesn’t sit right with me with regards to him. Personally I hold the apostles way above most, they endured for the gospel and it cost them much. I cannot place Trump above them or others that have stood up and really proclaimed messages that changed the world. It has nothing to do with his past.
Thank you for explaining your answer
Rita

Didn’t the Beatles proclaim once that they were bigger than Jesus, don’t think it went down to well !! Lol

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... However we are also told that what comes out of a persons mouth reveals what is in the heart.

Dearest Rita,

Speaking of music, -- do you remember the Paul Williams song, "You And Me Against The World"?

And so where Operation "CrossFire Hurricane" attacks this man from EVERY DIRECTION, EVERY MEDIA, and EVERY WICKED SPIRIT, -- Trump and Pence stand together with GOD at the center of their purpose in life. And when satan finally ascends from his abyss, he'll KILL these TWO WITNESSES. And their bodies will lie in the streets while the world celebrates their deaths, but half way through the FOURTH DAY they will be raised from the Dead and Ascend through the clouds. -- Or so I anticipate. :)

With My VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo