• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

God Has Wrath that is going to be executed in Eternity

Reader,

The Lake of Fire : is the eternal situation that comes to those who are under the Wrath of God.

THAT situation can also be called "The 2nd Death". as that is a " eternal situation" that exists for all the never born again who are under....
= "God's Wrath".

John 3:36

Think of it like this.... Reader

A Judge pronounces a Sentence of Death for the Murderer.
So, there is the Wrath of the Law come down from the JUDGE....., that will be finalized by a situation, : Execution.

So, going to hell, then the lake of fire,...... that is all a part of existing IN the 2nd Death, .. and this is where the Wrath of God has been executed upon those who are "under the Wrath of God". = Those are the Christ Rejectors, never born again.

See it?

There is God's Wrath, and Then there is God's Judgement.

Wrath, then Judgement.

The Judgement, is the execution of the Wrath... and this is ETERNAL Damnation, that is the 2nd Death.

A.) Lake of Fire

Once a person has died as never born again, they have crossed an eternal rubicon.

A.) There is no way to be born again in Hell.

So, just as there is a final conforming of the Believer, born again, into the "image of Christ"... there is a finalization of Damnation.. This is the : 2nd Death.

The 2nd Death, is a continuation of the Adamic nature, into Eternity... That's all it is, but its horrible.

There is no way to be born again in hell, and hell is just the beginning of the 2nd Death, that is : Eternal Damnation.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-

God Has Wrath that is going to be executed in Eternity

Reader,

The Lake of Fire : is the eternal situation that comes to those who are under the Wrath of God.

THAT situation can also be called "The 2nd Death". as that is a " eternal situation" that exists for all the never born again who are under....
= "God's Wrath".

John 3:36

Think of it like this.... Reader

A Judge pronounces a Sentence of Death for the Murderer.
So, there is the Wrath of the Law come down from the JUDGE....., that will be finalized by a situation, : Execution.

So, going to hell, then the lake of fire,...... that is all a part of existing IN the 2nd Death, .. and this is where the Wrath of God has been executed upon those who are "under the Wrath of God". = Those are the Christ Rejectors, never born again.

See it?

There is God's Wrath, and Then there is God's Judgement.

Wrath, then Judgement.

The Judgement, is the execution of the Wrath... and this is ETERNAL Damnation, that is the 2nd Death.

A.) Lake of Fire

Once a person has died as never born again, they have crossed an eternal rubicon.

A.) There is no way to be born again in Hell.

So, just as there is a final conforming of the Believer, born again, into the "image of Christ"... there is a finalization of Damnation.. This is the : 2nd Death.

The 2nd Death, is a continuation of the Adamic nature, into Eternity... That's all it is, but its horrible.

There is no way to be born again in hell, and hell is just the beginning of the 2nd Death, that is : Eternal Damnation.
Sodom and Gomorrah are said to burn with eternal fire, did you know that? Jude 7.
Have you been over there lately to check how the burning is going?.......no eternal fires there, be assured!
....and it appears you are unfamiliar with Paul's definition/ explanation of God's wrath in Romans 1

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sodom and Gomorrah are said to burn with eternal fire,

My home is in Israel.
The area of S & G, is a real place, and there is black ash in the Rock.

INtense heat.

"Hiroshima" "Nagasaki" .... like that.

Judgement against perverted sexuality, and also, to prevent it from going forward.

Reactions: Truth7t7

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My home is in Israel.
The area of S & G, is a real place, and there is black ash in the Rock.

INtense heat.

"Hiroshima" "Nagasaki" .... like that.

Judgement against perverted sexuality, and also, to prevent it from going forward.
do you deem ash as eternal fire?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Ash" in the case of those sodomites, is not their Salvation.
Behold, I know this is an awkward one for you because it doesn't fit into your theology of everlasting fire as you understand it but the fact is that Sodom and Gomorrah are no longer burning even though the scripture speaks of it being subject to eternal fire.

So what am I saying? It is clear in the face of the obvious that those understandings need revisiting. Side stepping as you have done above does not qualify as intellectual honesty.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, I know this is an awkward one for you because it doesn't fit into your theology of everlasting fire as you understand it but the fact is that Sodom and Gomorrah are no longer burning

Who said that what happened about 6000 yrs ago, is "still burning".

So, what are you doing, exactly, in your post?

Are you trying to prove that there is no Hell, no Damnation, no Judgement for being a Christ Rejector who dies?

I can't figure out what you are trying to prove, QuietThinker.

I assure you that S&G existed, and is real, and its a place scarred by intense HEAT.... like Rocket Engine heat... over a large area.

Its not a myth.
God Judged those sexual deviants.
He did the same regarding Noah's Flood.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, what are you doing, exactly, in your post?
I'm attempting to show that how you interpret needs revisiting. Why? because your current view is inconsistent with the objective facts.
You put yourself forward as 'knowing' yet you want spoon feeding.
Do I really need to tell you the context of our conversation here?