WW3: What Should/Will It Look Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At this moment, in this time, the "church" as a whole, is NOT "Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat". 2 Peter 3:12.
Most are asleep with their "religion".

In flaming fire taking vengeance ON THEM...ALL the unsaved (Rom. 8:9) in "that day"!!
2Thes. 1:7-10.
Luke 17:28-30**.

**It will be a simultaneous event.
The saints are changed in a twinkling of an eye, to meet the Lord in the Air, but on the earth all the wicked will be burned up and destroyed.
The saints are compatible with God's fire; they glorify in it; they uplift his self sacrificing character; they have been reborn

The wicked are not compatible with God's fire; self focus is the priority; 'religious' rightness resists the self sacrificing nature of God and it consumes them. Being consumed is a consequence of an incompatible principle, it is not an arbitrary punishment. Judas resisted the love/ compassion /mercy ie, God's fire and it consumed him.

Satan, the head of incompatibility with a self sacrificing God will eventually implode.
Ezekiel 28:18
'So I made fire come from within you, and it consumed you. I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of everyone watching you....'

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I did say in post #38: most of the church is asleep with it's "religion".

Yes, like Amill which teaches not to watch for the AC. That is a doctrinal sleeping pill. Also noted that you avoided the content of my post which proves there is no global slaughter at the second coming. Those who know scripture know that is a false teaching.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After "the end" comes, there is given power over the nations to those that are overcomers. They will be given power over the mortal unsaved nations after Christ has returned not before it.
You mean that ALL the unsaved, who TOOK the MoB, will be in "church-ianity's" 1000 years of Christ's reign on earth?

The Lord says otherwise!!
Rev. 13
[16] And he [the Image- the UN] CAUSETH ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev. 14
[11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship [comply with] the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, like Amill which teaches not to watch for the AC. That is a doctrinal sleeping pill. Also noted that you avoided the content of my post which proves there is no global slaughter at the second coming. Those who know scripture know that is a false teaching.
"That spirit of antichrist" is plural, meaning people who are listening to "fallen angels". So, yes there are "many antichrists".

In fact, you will not find the literal words: "THE Antichrist" (as being only one man), written anywhere in the KJV.
But, you will find it written as such in most modern translations.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do read all that post. And I do try to answer all posts. Unfortunately, through over sight, I do miss a few. If you have the post #, I will address it.
Thanks.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean that ALL the unsaved, who TOOK the MoB, will be in "church-ianity's" 1000 years of Christ's reign on earth?

They are in your version of the Millennium. It's hypocritical to claim it's wrong that it could happen in mine.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"That spirit of antichrist" is plural, meaning people who are listening to "fallen angels". So, yes there are "many antichrists".

In fact, you will not find the literal words: "THE Antichrist" (as being only one man), written anywhere in the KJV.

That is a strawman fallacy. I only need antichrist singular to appear, which it does. Referring to that means in English "the antichrist" is grammatically correct.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do read all that post. And I do try to answer all posts. Unfortunately, through over sight, I do miss a few. If you have the post #, I will address it.
Thanks.

Post 39, which you replied to already...you just didn't comment on the parts that prove not all are killed at the Coming.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are in your version of the Millennium. It's hypocritical to claim it's wrong that it could happen in mine.
(To your post #39)
In the Amil view, the 3rd manifestation of Christ's Immortal Presence has not happened yet, which reveals that the Age of God's Grace, through Jesus' 2nd manifestation in Spirit (Pentecost), is still functional and operative.

In the Premil understanding, Premil doesn't know that the Age of God's Grace will have ended upon the 3rd manifestation of Christ's Immortal Presence. Pentecost will then be dysfunctional and not made available ever again.
In other words, no one will be saved AFTER the 3rd manifestation of Christ, in His visible Immortality.

Of a truth, "there shall be no more death". Rev. 21:4.
A. ALL the saints will have been resurrected into the eternal and immortal likeness of Jesus. No more births.
B. ALL the wicked unsaved will be destroyed, thus ending all human pro-creation. No more births.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a strawman fallacy. I only need antichrist singular to appear, which it does. Referring to that means in English "the antichrist" is grammatically correct.
Call it what you like.
Every person, who is NOT born again of God's Holy Spirit, remains to be in the state of their "natural man", aka "the man of sin", "the son of perdition", being that of the "OLD" creature (creation), and not that of the "NEW" creature (creation).

"Ye MUST be born again". Otherwise Rom. 8:9 will be said of those who are not!
All of such are the "foolish virgins".
Mat. 25
[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that day of the NHNE is here (not the second coming from heaven to Earth):

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Please explain when the heavens and earth will be "Dissolved By Fire" as seen below?

2 Peter 3:10-12KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Reactions: Earburner

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please explain when the heavens and earth will be "Dissolved By Fire" as seen below?

2 Peter 3:10-12KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Since John saw the NHNE in Rev 21, chronologically AFTER the GWTJ and LOF events, the old H and E would be destroyed just prior to the new ones.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Call it what you like.

Scripture does it all for us. I have proven there is a singular AC, who "shall come" and in English we can refer to that specific Ac as "the AC". This proves your original position on these things as false. Is there anything else I can help with?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of a truth, "there shall be no more death". Rev. 21:4.
A. ALL the saints will have been resurrected into the eternal and immortal likeness of Jesus. No more births.
B. ALL the wicked unsaved will be destroyed, thus ending all human pro-creation. No more births.

Rev 21 isn't the Millennium so it is way out of context to even refer to it in this discussion.

The facts are that in both versions of the Millennium there are those with the mark of the beast. Another fact that needs to be considered is that the MOB is not forced on all, so some of the unsaved may not take it as some of the saved do not take it. The MOB only controls who can buy and sell, nothing else. Not everyone needs to buy or sell things to survive.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read Rev 19 where the battle is described and you will see ZERO fire or lightning used to kill anyone.
That would not be WW3. That is at least 42 months later.

Certainly not a WW, but that is all that is left on earth, only enough to fit in that valley near Megiddo.

A WW is a war fought on all continents between allied nations. We have to go through WW3 in the 6th Seal first, to even get to the 7th Seal, much less the Trumpets and Thunders.

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle."

That WW.

That should not mean every individual from every nation on earth is gathered to Jerusalem, but close. Seems like every nation will want to get involved in some fashion. When the continents start moving everyone towards Israel, I doubt they will think that is what they wanted. Once the earth starts to move around, it will be everyone trying to hide instead of fighting each other. It will be the shortest WW. Will people die?

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."

Those directly involved in the conflict to inflict harm on Jerusalem will experience what they intended to do to Jerusalem. At least what those verses state seems to be what many invision a nuclear detonation to do. Seems such weapons backfire upon those who sent them.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 21 isn't the Millennium so it is way out of context to even refer to it in this discussion.

The facts are that in both versions of the Millennium there are those with the mark of the beast. Another fact that needs to be considered is that the MOB is not forced on all, so some of the unsaved may not take it as some of the saved do not take it. The MOB only controls who can buy and sell, nothing else. Not everyone needs to buy or sell things to survive.
The ONLY thing that will keep anyone from taking the MoB, is by "HAVING the faith OF Jesus" within them, which is the Holy Spirit of God.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who said that we are to read/interpret the book of Rev. chronologically???
When God speaks His thoughts from His eternity, He speaks in the past, the present and the future, all at the same time. Isa. 55:8-9.
The way He thinks, is not the way of how we think.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WW3 will be vicious, not like other wars because Christians were in those wars and had God's protection. There will be no Christians, because we will not be here. I've seen visions of the destruction of cities and one time The Holy Spirit told me, " there will be no place on earth that will not be bombed"

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ONLY thing that will keep anyone from taking the MoB, is by "HAVING the faith OF Jesus" within them, which is the Holy Spirit of God.

And those who don't want it for whatever reasons they have. It isn't mandatory and nothing says you have to have the HS in order to reject it.